Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping the Neighbor

"A surpise I will always remember"

35
4 Comments 4
64.7k Views 64.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
Just recently I was home for break, a chance to ease my mind and enjoy the days off. It was Monday morning around 10:30am when I received a call from Mrs. O, my neighbor. Mrs. O had called looking for me to help her out with hanging a big mirror on her wall and that she needed someone strong to do it. Me being such a nice guy, I agreed to go over and help her out for a little while.

Now as an inside scoop, Mrs. O is this gorgeous blonde, has a great body, and has the sweetest personality. She is about forty-five years old, has two kids, and is married. We have been neighbors for a while now and every time I see her, I always give a quick glance at her figure.

"Hey Mrs. O, how you doing today?" I asked as I was walking through the front door.

"I'm doing very well! Now that you're here I have this heavy mirror to hang and I need some muscle since no one is home today," said Mrs. O.

"Yeah no problem! I see you already found where you wanted to place it and the nail is already hammered in." As I was looking at the dimensions of the mirror and as to where it was to be placed on the wall.

Mrs. O told me that she just had to run up stairs for a few minutes, but will be right down because she has another task that she forgot to tell me about. So As I was hanging and adjusting the mirror so it was not crooked, I heard Mrs. O coming back down there stairs. I looked at the mirror and what I saw in the reflection changed my life forever.

"Oh wow Joe that looks amazing!" Mrs. O said as she stood stark naked right in front of me.

"Uh... yeah... it does." I was at a loss of words when seeing her beautiful body right in front of me.

"You know Joe, in the years that we have known each other. I always caught you looking at my body. But of course I don't say anything because I don't want to embarrass you, especially with everyone's family around," said Mrs. O with a slight chuckle.

"But Joe my next task for you is to fuck me. Since we have this big house and no one will be home till tonight, we can do anything you ever dreamed of," she stated in a sexy tone of voice.

Mrs. O slowly strutted over to me and planted a deep passionate kiss on my lips. We began swapping tongues and boy that felt great. As we kissed and swapped tongues, I grabbed her chest and massaged both of her tits.

I broke away from the kiss and we decided to do everything on the floor in the living room. Still feeling her chest, I took her right tit and began sucking on it.

"Oh Joe!" Mrs. O said with much pleasure.

Then I switched to her left tit and suck on that. This was the experience of a lifetime so far.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

I began kissing her from her tits down to her beautiful shaved pussy. I gave her clit a little rub before I passionately began eating her out.

Mrs. O's juices tasted so sweet and she was so horny. After eating out that fine pussy of hers, now it was her turn to return the favor. When we switched places, I laid down as she grabbed my six inch cock. I was so hard and just then I felt the warmth of her mouth and her precious lips engulf my cock.

"Oh my god! That feels amazing," I said.

Mrs. O started off slow but began bobbing her head. Without warning, Mrs. O took in my whole cock and began deep throating.

With her deep throating my cock, I yelled, "I going to cum!"

Right as she pulled away, I exploded with loads of hot cum shooting all over Mrs. O's amazing body.

"Wow Joe, I guess it really did excite you." She said as she began rubbing my hard cock again. "But now Joe, I want your young hard cock inside me," Mrs. O said with excitement in her voice.

With what she just said, Mrs. O leaned back and spread her legs revealing that beautiful pussy again to me. I first began rubbing my cock on her pussy lips. After teasing her pussy for about a minute, I finally sunk my cock deep in her warm loose pussy.

I let out a moan, once I was fully in. "I can't believe I am inside of you Mrs. O," I said looking down at her.

I began thrusting, slow at first and then began picking up some speed. "Oh yeah Joe...Oh that feels so good," squealed Mrs. O.

By this point now, I was banging her pussy and it was a great sensation. "Joe I want you to fuck me doggy style," she yelled between each thrust deep inside her.

Mrs. O was on all fours and my cock was penetrating her just as hard as I was before. Finally after twenty minutes, my cock couldn't take it anymore.

"Mrs. O I'm going to cum again," I yelled.

"Joe give me a facial, I want your sweet hot cum all over my face.”

So with one more deep thrust, I quickly pulled out and I cummed so hard all over Mrs. O's face. I was dumping so many loads her face. She went from having a tan to a plastered white face covered in my cum.

"Holy Shit Joe that was the best facial I have ever gotten in my life!" Mrs. O said as she was cleaning the cum off her eyes.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed that," I said.

"Joe how about we get cleaned up and I'll make you some lunch before we start our next adventure," Mrs. O said to me.

After a great morning of fucking Mrs. O, the day was not even close to being over and I was looking forward to what the afternoon had in store.

Published 
Written by pishthefish2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments