Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday of a Lifetime Part Two

"Events hot up in Majorca."

11
1 Comment 1
25.3k Views 25.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was sixteen years old and with my best friend, Simon and his parents Katie and Victor, we were spending the summer holidays on the island of Majorca in their huge luxurious villa. Another couple, who were friends with Katie and Victor were also staying with us and they were called Wendy and John.

Earlier in the holiday, I found myself in the unbelievable position of being alone with Simon's mother in the villa's swimming pool where she actually seduced me into making love to her. Actually, it was more like a wham bam, thank you ma'am situation, but what the hell, it was a fantastic experience for a young naive sixteen-year-old.

Did I feel guilty about porking my best friend's mother? Yes, I did, for all of about five seconds. I reasoned that Simon would have done the same thing if our roles were reversed. After all, we had already confided in one another that we would both like to fuck Wendy.

A few days later Victor had made a reservation at an exclusive restaurant and after another glorious day of sunshine and swimming we all went upstairs and got ready for the evening.

I chose to wear a pastel linen shirt with a pair of light cotton chinos. I had deck shoes on my feet. I felt I had a warm healthy glow to my whole body and I had developed a golden tan which had also turned my dark hair a shade lighter. The other guys were dressed similarly to me and we decided to have a quick beer while we waited for Wendy and Katie.

Fifteen minutes later the girls made their way into the room and I thought they looked incredible with their impeccable but understated makeup, their gorgeous sexy summer dresses and simple flat sandals. For some reason, the girls gave each of us guys a peck on the cheek. An innocent but lovely gesture. They were both wearing an intoxicating but subtle perfume that raised my temperature another couple of degrees.

Both Wendy and Katie were wearing backless dresses that were tapered at the waist and then flared out to knee level exposing two shapely pairs of tanned legs. Spaghetti shoulder straps that were so thin they were almost invisible held their dresses in place and from the look of things, I decided that both girls had to be wearing a thong. 

We took a couple of taxis to the restaurant and were shown to our table by the Maitre'd. The table was rectangular in shape. John and Vic quickly took charge of the seating arrangements with each of them at either end of the table leaving Katie sitting next to me and Simon next to Wendy. 

Victor ordered champagne and soon we were all chatting and laughing as we recounted the previous day's events and our plans for the rest of the holiday, which still had a couple of weeks to go, thank goodness. The menus arrived and as expected the dishes were so heavenly it was difficult to decide what to have.

I chose a starter that contained the biggest king prawns I'm ever likely to see, followed by a wonderful roast suckling pig which was the speciality of the house. For dessert, I chose a concoction of chocolate and ice cream, which by now had me thinking I wouldn't have to eat for the rest of the holiday.

During the course of the meal, the men kept on ordering wine and soon we were all getting a bit tipsy. In fact, Victor and John were drinking far more than the rest of us and they were laughing and joking a bit too loudly. Fortunately, the other diners seemed not to care and since we were spending a small fortune, the waiters also said nothing about their slightly raucous behaviour.

I noticed that Simon and Wendy were deep in conversation as Katie turned to me and asked if I was enjoying my holiday.

"Oh, yes thanks, Katie. I'm having the time of my life. Thank you again for inviting me. I love the villa and I really love the pool."

I mentioned the swimming pool to see if I could get a reaction from Katie, given the episode of a couple of days ago.

"Yes, I know you like pool, Steve. Me too," Said Katie, and as she spoke she placed her hand on my thigh and gave a little squeeze. I quickly glanced passed Katie to see if Victor had noticed but he was absorbed in conversation with John. 

I cleared my throat and said to Katie, "You look absolutely stunning in that dress. I've noticed some of the other men in here looking at you so I feel very special to be sitting here right next to you."

"That's very kind of you to say that," Said Katie, and I got the shock of my life when she moved her hand up a few inches which left it almost touching my erection.

I was now breathing deeply and I found myself shaking slightly as I tried to think of something else to say.

Thankfully Victor came to the rescue by saying, "Isn't that right darling?" 

He was speaking to Katie but neither she nor I had the faintest idea what he was talking about.

"Yes, darling." Said Katie, as a slightly drunken Vic went back to his conversation with John.

Katie turned back to me and leaned in as she said, "Do you realise that the only item of clothing that I'm wearing is this dress?"

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

And as she spoke, I felt her pinky finger scratch the tip of my cock. 

"Wow, it's even bigger than the other day in the pool," said Katie. "I'd love to take you in my mouth and feel your hot spunk dribbling down my throat."

By now I'd almost forgotten where we were and I put my own hand on Katie's thigh and moved it up between her legs. I was amazed to find that she had shaved her pubic hair since the swimming pool incident. I pushed my middle finger into her soaking wet pussy and quickly retracted it and brought it to my mouth and slyly licked and sniffed her wetness.

Now it was Katie's turn to take a sharp breath as I looked across the table to see if Simon had any idea what his mother and I were doing. I had nothing to fear though, as he and Wendy were in deep conversation themselves.

Suddenly John got to his feet to go to the men's room and as he did so he knocked one of the linen napkins on to the floor. I quickly bent down to pick it up and under the table, I was staggered to see that Wendy had Simon's cock in her fist and was giving him a slow hand job. His knob end was purple and swollen and it was obvious that he was on the verge of shooting his load.

I stared for a few more seconds and then straightened up back in my seat. I couldn't help looking across the table though and saw Simon puff his cheeks out and then give a long sigh as he obviously reached his climax. I half expected to feel his spunk rain down on my feet but then I noticed Wendy placing one of the napkins on the table and I idly wondered what the waiters would make of that a bit later.

"What are you laughing at, Steve?" said Victor.

"Oh, nothing really, Vic. I'm just so happy to be here," I said.

As soon as John returned from the men's room, Simon stood up and said he also had to pee. I glanced at the front of his trousers but saw no evidence of what he had been doing with Wendy. She had done a good job with the napkin, I thought.

All this time I could feel Katie's hand on my erection. She was squeezing and rubbing and then I felt her fingers on my zipper and I thought we were going to get caught any minute now. I didn't stop her though. I was too excited to stop now. I felt the zipper go lower as Katie's fingers found their way into my boxers. She rubbed the tip of my cock with the top of her thumb and then moved her hand lower to grab both my balls and give them a firm squeeze. 

Wendy was now chatting away with the two men and Katie looked me in the eye and said, "I'd love to feel your nice big cock between my breasts. How would you like to tit fuck me, Steve? And then shoot your hot spunk all over my face and hair."

"Umm, yeah," I croaked. "That would be great."

Katie was laughing but not unkindly as she said, "You know, Wendy and I intend to get you in a threesome when the time is right. Isn't that so, Wendy."

Wendy looked up and said, "What's that?"

"You know, what we said about young Steve, here," Said Katie, grinning.

"Oh, that. Yes, definitely," Said Wendy.

"What are you two talking about," said John. "Leave poor Steve alone. Stop teasing him."

I thought, 'Christ! If only he knew what they were talking about.'

It was now time to go home and John and Vic paid the check, giving our waiter a more than generous tip. Our cabs were waiting and I saw the girls with their heads together as they instructed John, Vic and Simon to take one cab as we took the other. 

All three of us crammed into the back seat with me in the middle, of course. The driver said nothing about this arrangement as he set off for the twenty-minute journey back to the villa. Wendy sat forward and turned, with her back to the driver which had the effect of him being unable to see anything in his rearview mirror.

Again the driver kept quiet as Wendy leaned towards me and gave me the most fantastic kiss I had ever had. Long and lingering, her tongue was snake-like. Katie meanwhile unzipped me and freed my rock hard aching cock.

Wendy, at last, broke away and pushed her friend's hand off my cock as she bent down and took me into her mouth. I turned sideways and now it was Katie's turn to kiss me. All of my senses were on fire. I was gasping and moaning and trying not to come too soon.

Wendy pulled me out of her mouth but continued to massage my cock with her hand, "Are you going to fuck both of us, big boy?" She said.

I could not speak but Katie said, "I want him to fuck me up the arse, and I want you, Wendy, to lick my cunt as he's doing it."

Wendy went back to work with her mouth and then I reached the point of no return as I reached my climax. I shot what felt like gallons of spunk into Wendy's mouth until she pulled away to give Katie a long lingering kiss. I watched as Katie licked her friend's face capturing the overflow that had oozed from Wendy's mouth.

We pulled up in front of the villa and Simon was standing there waiting for us.

"What a great evening, eh, Steve?" He said.

"Fantastic," I replied.

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments