Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holidays at the Farm Part 2

"Ken and Elaine are found by Sarah's mom and she wants Ken badly."

22
8 Comments 8
27.7k Views 27.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Sarah's parents went to Boston for a shopping trip. They expected to return on Monday. Their plans changed and they came home on Sunday morning. Sarah's mom came in the house looking for me. Sarah's dad was still outside putting the gifts in the barn and moving the car into the garage.

Elaine and I slept naked in each other’s arms in the basement. Sarah's mom came downstairs and woke us up. She caught us. The secret was out. We were in deep trouble. Elaine and I looked at Sarah's mom with fear in our eyes. We were afraid of what would happen next. We stuttered, stammered and got up out of bed.

Sarah's mom stood there looking at us. A big smile came across her face. She opened her arms, hugged both of us and kissed us happily. We were in total shock.

"Welcome home," said Elaine.

I muttered, "Welcome home."

"Thank you. Elaine, get upstairs before Sarah's dad gets in. You young man get dressed, I want to talk to you later," Sarah's mom said.

She moved closer to me, put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. She kissed me full on the lips while her hands moved down to squeeze my ass. Her tongue probed my lips and I let it in. This was getting hot, but she was Sarah's mom.

Oh, boy what was up? As quickly as she kissed me, she went back upstairs. I stood there dumbfounded, as I watched her walk away. What just happened? I was sure I would hear about it later.

Sarah's dad was in the kitchen when I came upstairs and Elaine came from Sarah's room. We greeted him and asked about Boston. He said same old, same old.

We sat around the kitchen table eating food Sarah's mom prepared, when she came upstairs. Sarah's dad got up to change his clothes and go tend the chickens. We waited until he left the house before talking with Sarah's mom.

"Let’s keep what I walked in on a secret from Sarah's dad. He doesn’t need to know his baby girl's friend is now a woman. I am happy for you both. You make a cute couple. I knew in my heart that leaving you alone, this would happen," She said.

"You aren’t angry with us?" asked Elaine.

"No sweetie, you are 18 years old. No one can tell you what to do with your life or body. They should trust that you would make the proper choices. I am happy it happened with Ken. I was hoping he was the one. I see how you light up when Ken comes around," Sarah's mom said joyfully.

"Can I sleep with Ken while he is here?" pushed Elaine. "I love him and he loves me. We want to spend as much time together before he goes back to school."

"We’ll see. I have to break the news to Sarah's father later and I hope he will be OK with it. I’ll let you know at supper. I personally don’t see a problem," She replied.

I sat there and listened to Elaine and Sarah's mom. I realized it was the late 1960’s and it was free love, make peace not war and all, but I did not expect that Sarah's mom would be OK with her daughter's friend sleeping with a man in her home. I knew my parents and Elaine’s parents would never allow it. I was in shock. Elaine stood up, walked over to me, sat in my lap and kissed me.

"See, I told you Sarah's mom would be cool with what we did. Sarah's dad will come around. We can sleep together every night until you go back to school," Elaine seductively said.

"I am surprised but happy," I said shaking my head. I kissed Elaine. "What will your parents say about you sleeping over here every night?"

Elaine answered innocently, "I sleep over here a lot. They should not mind at all. Of course, we won't tell them I am sleeping with a man."

"You two get out of the kitchen with all that smooching. Take it downstairs and don’t make too much noise," laughed Sarah's mom, as she winked twice.

We got up laughing and went downstairs. The couch sat still made into its bed. We decided that was how we wanted it. Elaine took off her clothes except her bra and panties. Following her example, I stripped down to my boxers. We lay on the bed and held each other as we giggled like two youngsters who got away with a prank.

In my mind, I still felt Sarah's mother hugging and kissing me. I wanted to find out what that was about. How was I going to get that answer? I was almost afraid to get alone with Sarah's mom because I didn’t know what to expect.

Elaine fell asleep with a grin on her face. I lay there still wondering. Elaine slept soundly. I heard Sarah's mom upstairs working in the kitchen. I dressed quietly and walked upstairs. I had to find out what was up with Sarah's mom.

"Hi Ken! I was wondering when I would see you," Sarah's mom said. "You’re wondering what I did to you downstairs earlier was about." She was very blunt.

"Yes, I guess I am," I blurted out, faltering.

She stopped what she was doing, came over to the table, hugged me and kissed me on the lips. I gasped taken aback. She sat down and grabbed my hand. She looked into my eyes, which reflected back total confusion.

"Ken, please let me explain," she intoned. "I know you love Elaine and she loves you. That is wonderful and beautiful. You are both so lucky."

"I am trying to show you how I feel about you. When I first saw you at Elaine’s 16th birthday party, your handsome face, your curly tousled blond hair and your large lips smote me. I could see that under your shirt was a well-constructed body."

"When I saw you working in the chicken coop, muscles flexing, sweat pouring out, tight butt and long legs, I knew I had to have you. You stirred up things in my body that were dormant for years. Now that you are fucking Elaine, I want a piece of you too."

The switch in her language threw me off. I never heard any of Sarah's family use such language. Sarah's mom's hand moved up my thigh and stroked my leg. I reacted by getting hard. I had to stop this.

"This is not right. I can’t fuck you and Elaine. It would not be fair," I hesitantly spoke.

"Aw come on Ken, I feel your cock getting hard. Let me suck it for you. Let me make it squirt your love juice all over my mouth and in my face," She growled. "Come with me up to my special place so I can strip you naked and gaze on that Adonis body. I want to touch every part of you. I want to feel your strength. I want your rock hard cock in every hole I have!"

Now I was scared. Here Sarah's mom talked to me about fucking her and sounded like a street slut. Instead of being appalled, my arousal began. She appealed to my animal lust. She took my hand and pulled me with her.

She couldn’t move fast enough. We climbed up two flights of stairs to a completely furnished room in the attic. There were lights, a desk and a couple of bookcases, some chests and a very large bed. This looked like a love nest. It was clean and ready for use. There was even a small refrigerator next to a bar. I wondered what happened here when Sara was not home.

Sarah's mom sat me on the bed. I was still in shock. She stood before me and looked down. She took off her apron and it fell to the floor. I heard her moaning softly. She unbuttoned the housedress she wore and it hit the floor too. She took off the slip she had under her dress. My eyes opened wide.

She had an incredible body. For an older woman she was amazing. The bra encasing her breasts was huge. Her waist was slim. Her stomach was hard. Her hips were wide and very sensuous. My cock throbbed anticipating waiting to go into action.

She stopped undressing and pirouetted like a prima ballerina. I sat in awe of what I saw. The lust in me took over my sensibility. I had to fuck her. I must completely possess this woman. I had to take all of her and make her my slave. I reached out to grab her, but she pulled away.

"Do you like what you see Ken? Do you want to rip my clothes off and fuck every part of me? Do you want to slam your cock in my cunt? Do you want to ream my ass? Do you want me to suck your cock until you explode in my mouth? Do you want to spray your cum all over my writhing body? Do you want me to be your slut?" She begged.

"I want you to treat me like the whores you can buy in the Combat Zone of Boston. I want you to ravish me, keep me down and fuck me until I scream I can’t take anymore. I am yours, do with me what you will."

She pulled me up. I stood there and wondered what I should do. I wanted to run away, but I wanted to possess this woman, who tantalized and taunted me. I wanted to teach her a lesson about young, strong hard men. I wanted to be rough with her.

She decided for me. She reached out and removed my shirt and my pants. I stood there in my t-shirt and boxers, which contained a huge tent. She ripped my t-shirt off and whipped my boxers down being careful not to damage the goods. I was naked and ready to get to work.

She looked me over up and down. Her eyes stopped and stared at my cock. They opened wider and my cock jumped up.

She said, "Damn that is the biggest cock I‘ve seen in years. I want to suck and fuck that thing. It is going to taste so good. I hope it doesn’t tear me apart in my cunt. My ass is going to be sore from that big rod."

"OK Ken let’s get it on baby. I want to feel you in me," she moaned.

She took off her bra, ripped her panties off and threw them across the attic. She was like a wildcat as she groped, stroked and licked my body. She pushed me onto the bed and jumped up beside me. She was on all fours as she moved around my body. She rubbed my legs flexing my knees, kissing my toes. All the while, my cock stood at attention just waiting.

She tousled my hair, bit my ears and sucked on my neck. I hoped there were no hickies. How would I explain that to Elaine? She moved her mouth to mine and with open lips sucked my tongue into her mouth. She sat on my stomach and fell forward to kiss me some more.

As we kissed, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. I pinched her nipples, which were huge. It took two hands to grab and hold one of her breasts.

"Squeeze my tits hard. Slap them. Pull and stretch my nipples. Bite my nipples. Suck on them. Bounce them up and down. Make me moan with lust," she commanded. "I like it rough. I want a real man. Treat me dirty like the slut I am. Make me your wanton harlot bitch."

I couldn’t believe what I heard, but I tried to do what she wanted. So far, it seemed to be working. I felt her cunt just wetting my stomach. She was on fire. She reached around and roughly grabbed my cock.

"Now that’s what I want. This cock is going to make me feel like a woman. I am going to suck it until it explodes in my mouth.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

I am going to ride it until it explodes again when I explode. I am going to take it up my ass and push it until it explodes again. I want your cum to fill me. I want cum leaking out of every hole your cock can fill," she uttered.

I was going to be ridden hard and put away wet today. My cock strained to grow bigger. It wanted to get busy making this woman scream with pain and pleasure. Ken was no longer in control. This crazed woman and his cock took over. He was just along for the ride.

Sarah's mom, the animal, had a hold of my cock and squeezed hard with both hands trying to pull it off my body. The hands stroked up and down the shaft. She looked at it mumbled something I couldn’t hear.

Her mouth gaped open and moved towards my cock. She peeled back my foreskin and revealed the mushroom tip below. She kissed the tip roughly and sucked it into her mouth. Her teeth scraped over it. It hurt a little but it was an exquisite hurt. She started to drive me wild. I tried to push up into her mouth further. She pulled back.

She started to lick the length of my shaft and spread her saliva all around. Once she did that, she was back at the tip and swirled her tongue all over. She opened her mouth wide and took my whole cock in one plunge.

I felt my tip lodge in her throat. Up and down my shaft, I felt her throat and tongue as it undulated and caressed the shaft to yield up its precious juice. She really knew how to give a blowjob. I went crazy. I heard her breathing through her nose, she sounded like a bull snorting.

She was such an animal. She kept this up for a while and it felt as if my cock caught in the hose of a vacuum cleaner and drained me dry. She squeezed and batted my balls.

I felt them tighten as if ready for my cum to explode. She felt it too and increased the undulations to draw out every last drop. I exploded and felt her swallow every bit. I couldn’t believe it.

"That was the biggest load of jiz I have ever taken. I almost had to spit some of it out. It was oh so sweet. I want more but I’ll wait until later. Now I want your cock in my cunt. It is aching to be rammed hard," she uttered.

"I am going to ride you like a bronco busting cowboy at the state rodeo. I am going to bounce up and down on your big cock and hold it with the muscles in my cunt. I am going to push you and pull you until you and I expel our juices together. If any leaks out I am going to suck them up and enjoy every minute," she continued as she recovered.

I expected she wanted me to go down on her, tease her clit and pave the way for my cock. Instead, she got up on her knees, slid up to my hips, and sat down. My cock wedged under her, nestled in her slit, pointed at my face.

She moved her hips as she made my cock the center of attention in her slit. She was so wet it slid with no effort. I felt her exposed clit as it rubbed the tip of my shaft.

"Ah, that feels so good. The tip of your cock is hitting my clit and your shaft is massaging my pussy lips. Oh what a feeling, I could ride like this for hours. I am getting so turned on I am cumming almost on every cycle," she moaned. "Grab my tits and squeeze them. I want to feel your hands on me."

I reached up and grabbed each of her swinging breasts in my hands. I squeezed them hard. The nipples popped way out. I never saw nipples that big. I wondered if Sarah's mom would pose for me nude with those nipples protruding. Her riding my cock stirred me but did not bring me to cum. I wanted to be inside her.

She kept cumming and yelled, "Giddy up little doggie, giddy up!" while she waved one hand over her head. She must have been a ranch hand or rodeo slut or something. It was funny. This continued for about 10 minutes.

She stopped, reached down and pulled my cock up. It was still hard and soaking wet. She had cum so much that I was all wet and cum soaked the bed under us. She lifted up off my stomach and stuffed my cock in her cunt.

As she lowered herself down, I heard her mutter, "Nothing better than a young stud’s big hard cock in my waiting, warm, wet pussy. It’s time to ride this baby back to the barn. I want it to fill me up with all the jiz it can muster. I want to feel it gush way into my cunt and make me feel full. Give it to me baby!"

She rode up and down on my cock. I felt it hitting her cervix. She pulled on me from within her pussy as if she milked a cow’s udder. I pushed up and down with my hips to stay with her. I got lost in the moment.

"Yippee, Yippee," she yelled. "Ride em cowgirl!"

She picked up the pace and really moved on me. Her pussy walls gripped me real tightly. I sensed her pending orgasm. I moved a little faster to keep pace but also to cum with her. I felt the rush within me, as my cum moved up my shaft. She rose up on me and stopped for a second.

She plunged down hard and screamed, "Here I CUM! Ready or not."

I exploded at the same time and filled her up will all my cum. Her orgasm was so strong that her walls squeezed me so hard it hurt a little. She squirted all over my stomach and the bed. I even got it in my face. She moaned and muttered again. Her hands were on my chest to hold her up as she slowed from all this activity. My cock was still hard and inside her.

I looked up over to the door. I saw Elaine standing there watching us. I went instantly limp. Sarah's mother turned looking at her.

"Come join us sweetie. I am sure Ken has enough left for you," she said.

She waved Elaine over. Elaine slowly moved toward the bed. She wore only her bra and panties. I saw her hard nipples straining against her bra. Her panties looked very wet. I wondered how long she watched us. Elaine looked at Sarah's mom and looked at me, smiled, took off her bra and panties and joined us on the bed. Sarah's mom got off my cock and lay beside me.

Elaine got onto the bed and licked Sarah's mom and me off my cock. Sarah's mom joined her. They both slurped up the combined juices and loved every minute of it. I was in heaven. I’ve got Sarah's mom on one side and Elaine on the other. What could be better?

"Do you want to ride this stud, sweetie?" Sarah's mom asked of Elaine. "He is young and full of piss and vinegar. He has a lot more to give and we can share it all. Just hop on and go for a ride."

Elaine swung her leg over me and positioned herself above my cock. Sarah's mom held my hard cock and guided her onto me as if she were a construction worker guiding a steel beam into place. Elaine was soaking wet and took my cock deep into her pussy. She rode up and down on my stiff cock. She was tighter than Sarah's mom and I felt her pussy, as it squeezed me.

While Elaine rode me, Sarah's mom pleasured Elaine's big tits. She had one in each hand, rubbed and squeezed them. Her nipples were hard but nowhere as large as Sarah's moms. I saw one of Sarah's moms hands disappear. It snaked around Elaine’s back and reached down to grab my balls. Sarah's mom wanted to keep a hand on the situation. Elaine came a few times all ready, but had not finished. I grew harder and harder and felt the dam fill up.

Sarah's mom rubbed her finger in some of the juice that was on my balls. Elaine suddenly stopped with a big look of surprise on her face. Sarah's mom placed that newly lubed finger in Elaine’s ass. Once she knew it was there and it did not hurt, she resumed her bouncing on my cock. Her pussy walls grabbed me just as Sarah's mother did. They undulated too. I never noticed that before. I felt as if I grew in size inside Elaine. It felt so good.

Sarah's mom moved her mouth to Elaine’s tits. She licked them, sucked them and made loud slurping noises. Elaine went wild. Her body was on fire attacked from two sides. In all the times Elaine, Sarah and I had sex we never did it together this way. We blazed new ground and opened up new vistas. I loved it. Elaine looked to be floating on a cloud of passion and absorbed in her own world.

"I’M CUMMING!" Elaine yelled. "I am going to gush a lot. I can feel it."

"Gush away Honey," Sarah's mom said. "I'll clean up later"

"I am cumming too Elaine," I moaned.

There was a flood out of Elaine as she squirted. Sarah's mom put her face down to catch as much as she could in her mouth. I felt it warm my stomach, my balls and my thighs. It felt so good. My cum still pumped into her. It was the most I ever felt. My dick throbbed and her cunt pulled it. I bounced without controlling it.

Elaine rolled off me to my right. Sarah's mom was on my left. They both leaned in and kissed my cheeks. I turned and gave Elaine a long deep kiss. I saw in her eyes, her love for me. I worried that I lost her when she saw me fucking Sarah's mother. She wrapped her arms around my head and prolonged the kiss.

We all lay quietly recovering our breath. Our hearts raced and we were so high on lust we had to stop. It was over now and we basked in the afterglow.

"Wait until New Year’s Eve. I have something special planned for the three of us," Sarah's mom said. "We are going to have an orgy in the basement in your bed Ken. Is that all right Elaine? I don’t want to take Ken away from having you. He is a great fuck. One of the best I have ever had. You are so lucky. I am jealous. I hope we can share once in a while."

"I guess that is OK," Elaine said reluctantly.

This was all new behavior to her. She never saw Sarah's mom like this. She wanted to process this before committing to anything more.

Being the ambivalent toy in this discussion I muttered, "It’s all right with me if Elaine doesn’t mind."

I was a greedy guy. I wanted all the pussy I could get. I loved Elaine and she was great but Sarah's mom was in a league of her own.

"Shoo on out of her you two," Sarah's mom prodded. "I need to clean this up before it dries. Sarah's dad will be coming in from the coops soon and supper needs preparing. Take your clothes down to the basement and shower together and talk about New Years Eve."

We left naked and carried our clothes. We got to the basement with questioning looks on our faces.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"I don’t know, but that was Sarah's mom wasn’t it?" replied Elaine. "I have never seen this side of her ever. I bet Sarah's dad hasn’t either. It was a shock, but fun too. Seeing you with her hurt a little but after the initial shock, I liked it. I wanted to be part of it. That is why I joined. I don’t mind sharing you with Sarah's mom. I do mind sharing with Sarah. When it comes to Sarah I want you all to myself."

It was two days to New Years Eve. I wondered what could happen.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments