Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Wait To See You

"My online lover pays me a surprise visit when I'm home alone..."

12
8 Comments 8
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My husband is away for a week on business and has left me at home without anything important to do besides the usual grind. Opening my laptop lid, I wonder what you are doing this weekend. Young, handsome, highly driven nineteen year old that you are. You live three hours away from me and already have a penchant for married women.

I am thirty-five, a trophy housewife who would embarass my husband if ever I actually worked. My yoga classes along with Pilates are socially acceptable in our social group and have also kept my five foot five, size eight body toned with my perky DD breasts and bum looking like those of a twenty-something.

My husband is in his mid forties, he was the catch for me when we married ten years ago. I was a naive receptionist in his executive office. He was wealthy and desirable for more than his bank balance and balls. He used to please me, my fingers descend to my wet slit before dipping to my sweet hole as I recall the ardour of our wedding night. His thick seven inch dick made love to me multiple times until we fell asleep, the notion that he was my happily ever after as fresh as our vows...

Then he decided I should stop working and provide him with a son, we tried for the best of two years before I had a little girl who is now seven. We would have had a son were it not for the series of miscarriages that plagued me. The marriage began to distance after the second miscarriage and his sex affairs are discreet for society but poorly concealed from me. There is attachment still but we have little sex in comparison to what we used to, though we keep up the charade of matrimonial bliss for outsiders. He in fact suggested I take sex from others and so I joined the site that brought us together.

That was five months ago, we have spoken nearly daily since then; our little online affair gives excitement and affection which my life otherwise lacks. I begin thinking of you. Your blue eyes, smile and your gentle, strong hands. I slip a hand into my bra and imagine it is yours; your fingers circling my hardening nipple before pinching it lightly. I pinch myself in turn as my eyes flicker shut. Your voice whispering in my ear as you tell me the things you want to do to me. Calling me your baby as you tell me to touch myself, pleasure myself as though you were touching me instead.

Moisture pools in my gusset and my hand goes down to my mound. I tease my hand into my knickers, they are black lace in a brazilian cut to show my curvy bum. I toy with my clit for a little while, rubbing my nub as I picture your large hands on me. My bra straps have fallen down my shoulders so that my breasts are revealed to my empty bedroom. I play with my clit before sliding a finger into my wetness. I finger myself softly before sliding in another finger, pressing up to my vaginal wall as I pull up a pic of you nude.

Your body is smooth muscle, your cock long and hard at eight inches. I scroll to a video of you stroking your cock as you talk about the things you want to do to me. Your hand moves up and down your perfectly proportioned shaft as your other cups your balls, you rub them in your palm while slowly wanking your member. I take out my favourite vibe and a bullet as I watch you, my body is on fire as you describe each touch you would place on my body.

I imagine your kiss and think of what it would be like to feel the heat of your skin beneath my touch. I grip the large thick vibe as though it is your cock.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

You look intently into the camera as your breathing deepens, I go to insert my toy and feel my tight pussy resist its' probing tip. I spread my lips and glide the tip between them to wetten its' thicker head.

Slowly I slide it inside my secret place and gasp, simultaneously a bead of precum trickles down your tip. You catch it with your finger before licking it from your fingertip with your hot pink tongue. I moan at the visual while you tell me how good it tastes. I feel myself salivate and hunger more for your throbbing manhood as you begin to jerk off harder, your breathing is ragged.

The video must be nearing twenty minutes and I feel my own peak approaching. Then the phone rings and snaps me out of my fantasy, turning off the vibe, I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

"I wasn't expecting a call from you."

"Then you won't be expecting my proposition."

"Which is?"

"Your husband is away on business, let me come and see you."

"My daughter is here."

"She stays at her grandparents' tonight, that gives us some time."

"I don't know what to say Jack."

"Say yes, I know you want to." Jack pauses, "It's been five months Pen, surely we can meet now?"

"Um," I look at the clock and then at my sticky vibrator, "No expectations?"

"None except that you'll let me take you out to dinner and pamper you as a princess."

"What time will you be here?"

"In four hours, I need to sort a few things out first."

"Okay, I'll see you then. You have my address, text me."

"I will and baby," Jack's voice pins my attention, "I can't wait to see you."

The phone call has surprised me completely but my body is still tingling, taking a bullet to my clit it is short minutes before I feel a wave of pleasure build in my body, Jack's voice on the video speaks to me as though he is beside me in bed. Cum for me baby. With encouragement, my orgasm tears through me so that my pussy clenches hard around the buzzing vibe. The bullet falls from my hand as a stream of hot juice shoots onto my fingers, running down the vibe to wet the bed sheet.

My body trembles and I cry out loudly. It takes a good ten minutes for my panting to subside. My panties are soaked, the sheet clearly wet with my juice while the vibe and bullet need wiping down. I strip naked and clean them both before slipping into a blue silk robe you ordered for me. I make the bed with fresh sheets and begin to run a bath while making arrangements for my daughter to stay with her grandparents.

In the bath, I shave my legs and wash my hair, preening until I am completely groomed. I keep a shaven pussy with neat lips that conceal my inner pinkness and small, nectar filled flower. My tanned skin shines under my moisturizer and my legs are smooth. There isn't enough time to thread my eyebrows and so I pluck a few to define the arch.

My hair is a rich mahogany cascade of waves down to my waist, my eyes are moss green. Applying a slick of raspberry lipstick, I put on a red satin corset trimmed in black lace, matching knickers and a garter belt. I attach the garter to my black lace topped stockings and slip into black stilettos. I put on a sleek wine red dress and smile in my vanity mirror.

Jack has texted to say he will be here in half an hour, I take out a bottle of wine and pour a glass to steady my nerves.

I can't wait to see you.
Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments