Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I used my wife as a poker chip and lost

59
7 Comments 7
78.0k Views 78.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Larry, who I worked with had been on me for the last month about doing a poker game at my place. I finally agreed to hold it at my place after thinking about it over several days. I hadn’t played in a poker game in many years.

Larry had lined up myself plus him and a buddy of his. His buddy also brought along a younger gentleman named Rob with him so we now had had a table of four playing. I didn’t know this other younger gentleman, but he was only in his 20’s and had a very cocky attitude.

Like I said earlier I hadn’t played poker in quite a few years. It took me several hands before I started to get my groove back. I then got onto a winning streak as I won the next few hands. It reminded me of my younger years when we played cards all the time.

My wife paraded herself back and forth from the bedroom to the kitchen. She had on just a long buttoned up shirt with a pair of panties on underneath it. She still looked very hot for being 49 years old and I noticed on several different occasions the guys would get distracted every time she walked by. This was to my advantage as I won practically every hand whenever she came out into the living room.

It had been 2.5 hours later and I now was on a losing streak. I was down for the night as my luck had run completely out. I thought my luck was bad now, but it was about to get a whole lot worse.

I had a really good hand going when Larry and his buddy dropped out. It was just myself and Rob left. He had taken me just a short time ago when he bluffed and I dropped out holding a pair of 5’s in my hand. This time a I had three 8’s and there was no way I was going to fold.

Then all of a sudden Rob grabbed 5 one hundred dollar bills out of his pocket and dumped them into the pot. We had played with a much smaller limit than that as he began to get on me for not matching it.

A few seconds later my wife came out of the bedroom to see what all the excitement was all about. She looked at my cards and could see I had a powerful hand. I really thought he was bluffing like he did before to me and so I said to him, “I don’t have that kind of money in the house!”

The young gent then looked up at my wife and said, “How about your pretty wife? If you win you get everything in the pot, but if I win I get a lap dance from her! And to top that off I get to fuck her right here on the poker table!”

I was immediately taken back by his offer as was the other two guys. A few seconds later my wife shouted out, “Your on! I can tell you got nothing in your hand! You are bluffing!”

“Hold on!” I told my feisty wife as she gave the young gent a dirty look.

I know in poker games anything can happen. I thought he might be bluffing also, but I wasn’t ready to put my wife up as a pawn in this game and especially for that young bastard. I then said, “No deal!”

“Chicken!” he mouthed back to me.

My wife then jumped in again, “Accept his deal! He couldn’t handle me anyway if he won and I am totally sure that he is just bluffing!“

I thought about it for a minute as I said, “All right, you're on!”

I lay my three 8’s down on the table first. This brought out a sigh from the other two guys immediately as they thought I was safe. My wife smiled and said, “Beat that you bastard!”

Rob now had a more somber look on his face. I felt really good now as he laid down a 2 and then a 5 on the table. His next card was a jack and then things got very interesting when he laid down another jack. A few seconds later my worse dream was about to come true as he laid down a third jack on the table. I was mortified as I rubbed my hands against my face. My wife said nothing as she couldn’t believe he had laid down three jacks.

Rob got up from his chair immediately and grabbed my wife’s hand and pulled her out into the center of the living room as he sat down on a chair.

“Please me baby! I know we all want to see that fabulous body under that shirt,” he said out loud.

My wife stood in front of him as she made a half ass attempt of doing a lap dance for him. Larry and his buddy each had their eyes glued on my wife as Rob was getting aggressive with her.

“Come on baby! I want you to unbutton that shirt! I want to see your tits!” he shouted towards my wife.

She slowly swayed her hips in front of him as she began to unbutton her shirt. A few seconds later her shirt was totally unbuttoned as it still covered over top of each of her tits.

“I want to see those big beautiful tits baby! Open up that shirt and push those luscious tits into my face!” Rob barked out at my wife.

She slowly opened up her shirt as her beautiful big tits appeared in front of all of us.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

Rob reached his arms around my wife and pulled her tits into his face. He sucked and licked on each of them as I could hardly watch from the poker table.

“Take that shirt off!” Rob then ordered my wife as she stepped back and slid it off her body. My wife now stood there with just her panties on as Rob ordered her to turn around. My wife’s ass was only a few feet from Rob when he said to her, “I want to see you shake that ass baby!”

My wife shook her ass for a few minutes in front of Rob and the rest of us as Rob then said, “Bend over and pull those panties down slowly for me!”

My wife bent slightly over as her ass was only a foot or so from Rob’s face. She slowly removed her panties over her gorgeous round ass. Her ass was there for the grabbing as Rob squeezed and groped at it for several minutes. He then spanked her ass hard several times until it had turned red in color.

Rob now removed his shirt and had my wife kneel down in front of him. “Take my pants off baby!” he ordered her as she did as she was told.

When she got down to his briefs her eyes lit up as Rob’s cock was very large in size. He then said to her, “You like big cocks baby? I hope you do because you are going to get fucked by one!”

Rob quickly pushed his big manhood into my wife’s mouth as I glanced over to see her head bobbing up and down on his long shaft. We all heard my wife salivating on his cock as he forced more and more of it into her mouth.

He then grabbed her and led her over to the poker table as Larry and his buddy cleared off the beer bottles and poker chips. He pushed my wife down onto it and she lay on her back right in front of all three of us. Rob reached down with his mouth and was in the process of getting my wife’s pussy wet for his big cock when he got the surprise of his life. My wife’s pussy was already extremely wet. Rob then said to me, “It looks like your lovely wife wants my cock badly. She is really wet. She wants to be fucked by my big cock!”

I look over to see moisture all around her pussy and it was very wet and swollen. It was a minute or so later when Rob grabbed my wife’s hips and rammed his big cock right into her wet pussy. My wife cried out, “Oh god! Oh god!” as Rob worked his big cock deep inside her.

Rob then said to her, “You want to get fuck hard baby?”

My wife cried out, “Yes! Yes!” as Rob began to fuck my wife very hard on the poker table.

It was only 5 minutes into their fuck session when my wife began to squirm about the table. Her big tits bounced aggressively about as she screamed out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

She started to cum very hard all over Rob’s big hard cock a few seconds later. She had a powerful orgasm in front of all of us as her body jerked back n forth on the table as Rob continued to ram his big cock very deep inside her.

He then ordered my wife to flip over on the table. Her tits were plastered on the table and her gorgeous round ass was facing Rob. Rob quickly inserted his big cock back into her as he began to fuck her very hard from behind. My wife cried out, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” as Rob rammed all 9 inches of his cock deep into her.

She had another powerful orgasm on Rob’s cock just a short time later. She screamed out loudly, “Fuck me!” as her orgasm went on and on for several minutes.

A short time later Rob turned my wife back over onto her back. He fucked her hard again for a few minutes when he suddenly yanked his big cock out of her pussy. He began to cum all over her and he shot all over her big tits and stomach. My wife was drained and lay worn out on the poker table.

I thought Rob got what he had wanted, but I was wrong. Rob’s cock was still extremely hard and he pushed his big cock back into my wife immediately and began to fuck her very hard again.

“Oh god fuck me!” my wife screamed out as Rob gave her all he had. Her body jerked violently on the poker table as Rob didn’t let up at all. He fucked her very hard as she had another powerful orgasm a short time later.

Rob continued to pound my wife’s pussy with his big cock. He had fucked her very hard for almost twenty minutes when his body began to go into convulsions.

He then moaned out loudly, “Oh yeah baby!” and he began to fill my lovely wife’s pussy with his cum. He came very hard inside her as her body shook uncontrollably for several minutes after he had cum inside her pussy.

He then said, “How was that baby?”

The game was pretty much over at that point. Larry got up and said, “I think we should call it a night,” and the three of them left. My wife still lay on top of the poker table; her pussy was very swollen and red. Rob’s cum still trickled out of my wife’s pussy as I helped her to bed.

We both learned our lesson that night, but I think my wife learned it the hard way.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments