Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane Catches Neighbor

"Jane catches neighbor peeking and he loved his punishment"

42
11 Comments 11
57.9k Views 57.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

Jane was getting ready for work on Monday when she noticed something in the corner of her vision. She didn’t look over but walked out of the bedroom to where she could look out and see if someone was out there. From the next room she could tell that the neighbor’s oldest son was peeking in the window. At first she was furious but she considered for a moment and got turned on by the thought of this young guy spying on her. So she walked back to the master bedroom and decided that she was going to give him a show.

She let her robe fall open, exposing her large tits, and continued to pick out an outfit to wear to work that day. Making sure Tyler was still watching through the window, she stripped off her robe, giving him a great look at her naked body. She wondered if he was touching himself while watching - and that got her even more turned on.

Walking around nude was something she hardly ever did but this seemed like the right time. She took a bottle of lotion off the night stand and applied it to her body, paying special attention to her tits and ass. Jane finished with the lotion and decided she'd better get dressed before she was late. Jane picked up the tightest jeans she had and slid them on, not bothering to wear panties. She did, however, put a bra under the silky button up blouse.

Modeling in front of the mirror, she saw that Tyler was still peeking through the window so she walked to the kitchen, slowly opening the door to the outside. She walked slowly to where Tyler was hiding behind some bushes.

“Did you like the show?” Jane asked.

Tyler jumped up and had an 'Oh shit' look on his face - until he saw that Jane was smiling.

“Yes, I did. I’m sorry for peeking on you,” Tyler stammered.

“Sorry for what?” Jane asked. “Looking through my window and invading my privacy?” 

“Yes, I’m sorry and I won’t do it again... I promise,” Tyler exclaimed.

Tyler looked confused when Jane ordered him into the house, "So I can figure out what I’m going to do to you." 

“Please Miss Jane, don’t tell my dad. He will kill me.” 

Inside, Jane went to the kitchen and made herself another cup of coffee and orange juice for Tyler. When Jane put the juice on the table, she touched him on the shoulder and felt something like electricity shoot through her.

“I’m not going to tell your dad, Tyler. You're nineteen years old and that’s way past telling on you,” Jane said with a smile. “I’m not going to tell my husband either. This will be our little secret. I still need to figure out what I’m going to do to you.” 

“I'll do anything you want so nobody finds out,” Tyler said.

Jane sat drinking her coffee and Tyler drank his orange juice. The conversation hopped from one subject to another. Jane was still trying to figure out what to do. She knew what she wanted but had never done anything like it before. She wanted to take Tyler into the bedroom and let him have her. Having her would be an understatement. She wanted him to do whatever he wanted and then some. Then she thought, 'What the hell, I’m just going to tell him what I want.' 

“Tyler, I have come up with what we're going to call your punishment,” Jane said.

“Ill do anything, anything for you.” 

“Tyler,” Jane said, “you are going to take me into the bedroom and do whatever you want to me.” 

Tyler’s mind got fried by that comment. He couldn’t believe what he'd heard. Was it real or his imagination running amuck on him? He sat there not knowing what to say, but Jane noticed the bulge in his shorts getting bigger and bigger. She wondered just how big his cock was and if she would be able to handle this young stud. She was getting wetter by the second with thoughts of this nineteen year old ravishing her body. Tyler sat still, not responding, so Jane grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Jane pulled off his shirt, undid his shorts and let them hit the floor. Looking down she saw the biggest cock she had seen in a while.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Looking at Tyler, she smiled and started kissing him. While they kissed, Jane reached down and took his cock in her hand. She could barely get her fingers around it. Stroking it slowly, imagining the huge cock inside her, made her so horny she couldn’t wait. She grasped Tyler’s hands and moved them to the buttons on her blouse, giving him the go ahead to remove her clothing.

When Tyler had Jane undressed, he lay her across the bed and started kissing her body. He started at her feet and slowly moved up her legs. When he made it to her neatly shaven snatch, she slightly opened her legs. When his tongue touched her swollen lips she shuddered with anticipation. Her breathing got faster and faster. Tyler put his mouth to her large tits, sucking on one, then the other.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Tyler asked, hoping that she wouldn't want to stop. He wanted her more than anything.

“I don’t want you to stop. This feels so good. Please, fuck me... fuck me now,” Jane begged.

Tyler went back to sucking Jane's huge tits and slid a hand down her stomach until he had it between her legs. He rubbed her soaked pussy before sliding two fingers into Jane's wet snatch, loosening it up to accommodate his massive rod.

“Tyler, I need you, I need your cock inside me now. I can’t wait any longer. Please, fuck me, fuck me now,” she begged again.

Tyler positioned himself between Jane's long legs, putting the head of his cock at her beautiful opening and started working it into her slowly. He had it in about halfway and Jane was already cumming. Jane wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him down, pushing his cock all the way in. Tyler started working his length in and out, making Jane cum uncontrollably.

“God damn, this feels so fucking good. Fuck me with that huge cock. Fuck me hard, make this pussy yours,” Jane screamed. 

“I don’t want to hurt you.” 

“Oh, you won’t hurt me. I want you to fuck me like you thought about while looking in my window.” 

Tyler didn’t have to hear any more. He picked up the pace, withdrawing almost all the way out before ramming back in her tight pussy. He fucked her so hard, the headboard slammed against the wall with every thrust.

“I’m cumming again, I’m cumming again. Oh god, fuck me, fuck me harder. Make me cum,” Jane screamed. “I want you to cum deep inside me. I want to feel it when you shoot your huge load into my cunt.”

The expression on Tyler’s face let Jane know that the young stud was about to fill her up with his load and she couldn’t wait. The way his cock felt pistoning in and out of her, had made her cum countless times already.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum,” Tyler said.

He unloaded a monster load deep inside of Jane’s pussy, and that sent her into another uncontrollable orgasm. When they both came down from their high, Tyler collapsed beside Jane. They looked at each other and Jane pulled Tyler’s arm across her.

“That was unbelievable. I have never been fucked like that. I have never cum so much in my life,” Jane revealed.

“I just want to tell you one thing Jane," said Tyler. "You are one sexy woman and I had a wonderful time with you.”

Jane kissed him. “Oh Tyler, there are a lot more punishments than just this one day. You have got a lot more to do to make up for what you did.”

Tyler’s eyes lit up. What did she mean, a lot more? 

“I think you're going to come here once a week and take care of my pussy. I think this is going to be a permanent punishment. I think you will have to be here every Wednesday morning after my husband goes to work, and sometimes maybe even Saturday.” Jane grinned.

“Sounds great to me, I’ll come over whenever you need me. You can call me anytime. I’ll stop what I’m doing to be with your sexy ass. That is why they call you a milf,” Tyler said.

They lay for a little while until Jane had to get up and go to work. They kissed and Tyler headed to his home next door while Jane showered again.

On the way to work, Jane thought about what she could do next time with Tyler, her new, little fuck toy. Well, not little!

TBC

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments