Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joanne Part One

"Being nurtured by a MILF has its rewards."

7
4 Comments 4
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
In First Time Spanking Part 3, I left off the narrative with Joanne and I cuddling up naked in my bedroom at my parent’s house. I was eighteen years old at the time and Joanne was probably in her late 30’s. One of the first things she said to me was that she had a son about my age. As I also previously mentioned, Joanne was a tall, statuesque, shapely blonde, about six feet tall. I was also six feet tall but she was definitely bigger than me.

I fell asleep in her arms following the rough sex I had experienced, which I previously described. In short, I had been fisted and then fucked in the ass by my sexual companions. I hadn’t come to any conclusions about it yet. I wasn’t sure whether I felt victimized or whether I liked it. All I knew for sure was that my ass was still juicy and still sore.

When I woke up to found myself lying on top of my bed, naked in Joanne’s arms. I saw that she was already awake and looking at me – in some kind of contemplation. She told me that she wanted to take me back to her house before anything further went on at my parent’s house. I accepted her invitation a little bit reluctantly, because I was still in a state of sexual excitement from the events of the afternoon. As we were getting dressed I almost had to pinch myself to believe that I wasn’t dreaming. Here I was with this tall beautiful woman watching her put on her bra and undies. She had a thick blonde bush, broad flat stomach, small waist and large pendulous breasts. I wanted to reach over and cup my hand under her breasts, just to feel that weight of them. I didn’t.

Joanne lived in a large bungalow in a rustic section of Coldwater Canyon - between Beverly Hills and the San Fernando Valley. Her house was an artist’s studio with easels, painting supplies, and partially finished canvases taking up most of the space. I sat down on an overstuffed sofa chair while she spent a few minutes tidying up. She told me that she had just turned the corner in terms of being able to support herself by selling her paintings, and that she currently had a showing of her work at a gallery in West Los Angeles. She fixed us both a fruit milkshake and asked me about my studies at the university. I was a student at UCLA at the time studying English literature. I was beginning to feel self-conscious about the circumstances under which she had found me that afternoon. I was assuming that she saw me as a victim and I didn’t like feeling that way.

I was also still feeling a little intimate with her because we had recently been cuddling naked together. I told her that she was really beautiful and that I was glad we were alone together now. She laughed and said that she felt a little embarrassed because she had a son about my age – and what would her friends say if they knew she was spending time with someone so young. I stood up and moved next to her, standing face to face. I didn’t know what to say, or perhaps my tongue was just tied. Her breasts seemed huge to me under her top, and I gently took hold of her hand and placed it, with my hand on top, onto her chest.

“Vincent,” she said, “I think you need a friend right now more than a lover.”

I kept my hand on her chest and moved in to kiss her. I kissed her on her cheek and then lightly kissed her mouth. She didn’t try to move away or to stop me, but neither did she join in. I caressed her breasts, cupping them with my hands, and moved in to kiss her softly again. Her lips were soft and I could feel the change in her posture – moving into a more relaxed attitude.

“Vincent,” she said, “Do you mind posing for me. I want to do a quick charcoal study of you. Do you mind?”

I said, “Okay, where would you like me to stand?”

“Sit on that sofa chair,” she said.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

“Throw your legs over the arm.”

I sat down on the sofa chair and hung my legs over the arm of the chair. She started doing a sketch of me with charcoal on her drawing pad. Then another. And then she told me to take off my clothes. I took them off, and resumed my position on the sofa chair.

She moved to where she was standing in front of my legs and continued doing charcoal sketches. She handed me a bunch of her sketches to look at. I was impressed with how much she was able to convey with so few lines.

“Do you like them?” she asked.

“Yeah. A lot,” I said. “Can I draw you?” I asked.

“Naked?”

“Yes.”

She took off her clothes and asked me where I wanted her to pose. I told her to sit on the sofa chair with her legs spread. I sat right in front of her, sketch pad and charcoal in hand, but I was afraid to make a mark on the sketch pad since I had no idea of how to draw her. I was staring at her thick blonde bush. I could detect a faint aroma of her womanhood.

I moved in closer to her and put my nose up against her bush. She smelled different than any of the several women I had previously smelled, but she had the distinct scent of a woman about to have sex. I pushed my nose further into her muff and could feel the bare skin underneath. I moved my nose around, finding her groove, and then slowly massaged her up and down. I slightly inserted my nose into her opening, pushing down until my tongue was caressing her butt hole.

She became very wet and I continued caressing her ass with my tongue. She moved her hips forward, taking my nose deeper into her vagina and my tongue further up her ass. She slid further down into the chair, stuck her legs up into the air, and used her hand to spread her legs wide apart. Her ass opened up a little wider and I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go. Joanne put her hands behind me head and pulled me into her as hard as she could. I didn’t have much to compare it with at the time, but in retrospect she had one of the sweetest assholes I’ve ever eaten.

I stood up to get into position to shove my cock up her ass but Joanne also stood up and said, “Vincent, let’s go into my bedroom. I don’t have any curtains on my windows and anybody walking by can see into this room.”

She showed me into her bedroom. We sat down on the edge of her bed, side by side. Joanne leaned over and stuck her tongue into my ear. It was a first for me. I was so turned on already that I started to cum.

“Joanne,” I said, “I’m starting to cum! Wait! “

It was too late; she had taken me over the edge. Cum started spurting out of my cock.

Joanne started laughing. “You silly boy,” she said half laughing.

She got up and brought back a warm moist towel for me to clean up with. She was now wearing a silk robe, but without a belt so that I could see her breasts and pussy through the open front.

“Vincent,” she said, “I don’t feel like going out again today. Is it okay if you just stay here tonight? I’ll take you back in the morning." 

It was just around dusk and I didn’t really feel like going back home anyway. She started boiling some water to make pasta, and asked me to slice up some mushrooms while she peeled some garlic.

My imagination was running wild. Could this turn into a regular thing? What would my girlfriend think? Would I be able to get it up after dinner to have more sex? Where was her son? Why was such a beautiful woman not in a relationship? Was she in a relationship?

And then, while I was slicing the mushrooms, my ass started to twitch. I had been royally ass fucked earlier in the day, and now it felt hungry. I wanted to ask Joanne if she would do my ass later on but I was embarrassed to ask.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Vincent58385
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments