Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

June Gets Her Degree - Part 1

"June takes her finals."

7
3 Comments 3
11.7k Views 11.7k
820 words 820 words
I worked my ass off in Nevada and got done in eleven days. After a little recreational gambling, I flew back to Phoenix's Sky Harbor Airport and went straight to bed.

The next morning, I called June and she began to tell me everything. I told her to save it until dinner tonight. June told me that tonight was not good because her dress was being altered and she had a late hair appoint. I told her that I would pick her up on Wednesday at seven and I would not be late.

"I missed you," replied June.

"I missed you too."

The next evening, I pulled up to June's place about ten minutes early. I knocked on the door awaiting to see June.

"Come on in, I'll be ready in a minute."

June came into the room and was dressed to the "nines." She had on a silver gray dress that was just above the knee, smoke gray stockings, and her black stilettos. To accent the outfit, June had on a black shawl to cover her shoulders, the sixty-six carat black onyx pendant on a thirty-three inch thick silver necklace with the matching earrings that I had given her.

I said, "Skip dinner, you look good enough to eat right now."

June replied, "Relax, I hope so later. Now, it is time for dinner."

We got into the Vette and she began to fill me in on her sexual activities. June said the locals only place was awful. She made the mistake of going there on a night of a tequila tasting. June said she went and sat at the bar in a western style outfit. The patrons were stinking drunk. She got molested, pinched, foul mouthed, goosed and one guy grabbed her tit. She threw her wine in his face. It was the longest two hours in history.

The national franchise place was a little better. June went there at happy hour and ordered a white wine and appetizer. She was dressed like a female business executive who was traveling through Phoenix. June told me she was there about a half an hour before some drunken businessman hit on her. She said to herself, "Not for all the money in the world." He got really obnoxious. The bartender protected her and threw the drunk out. June said that she thanked him and left when her two hour time limit expired.

We pulled into the Gilbert Mexican Restaurant and went inside.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

June did not know that I was there earlier and bribed a few people for the perfect table. We were shown to the quiet hidden corner table. June sat in the concealed seat and I sat in the one closest to the public. The bus boy arrived with chips and ice water. Our waiter came over with menus and to our drink order. I order us a pitcher of frozen Mango Margaritas.

June said, "You are trying to get me drunk so that you can ravage me."

"Yes, hope so!"

June said to me, " I have two gifts for you. Here is the first one."

She opened her shawl and exposed the front of her dress. The silver dress was cut wide open down past her breasts exposing the sides of those beautiful tits. I almost instantly blew my nuts at the table.

I said, "Where did you get that dress? That is a real show stopper!"

June responded, "Back of my closet .It is an old bridesmaid dress that I had altered and redone. Matthew, quit drooling and put your tongue back in your mouth."

Then, she handed me a small box. I opened it and got a huge evil smile on my face. It was the remote control for the vibrating panties. I hit the button and a wicked smile came over June's face. Both of us were so engrossed with each other, we forgot the margaritas and the food order. She was about to cum.

The waiter came back to our table and got a bird's eye view of June's dress and her juicy tits. His face lit up like a Christmas tree. He served our drinks and we both ordered Baja Shrimp.

June said, "Warn me next time that he is coming. I'll cover up. She got another jolt through her body."

"It is the biggest thrill that guy had in months. He'll go home after work and jerk off thinking about you and what he saw. It is all part of your education. By the way, what about your third solo night?"

June smiled wickedly and said, "Scottsdale was an experience that I will never forget and when I tell you details, you will never forget. Matthew, you will have a private mental video for the rest of your life.

"Scottsdale was completely different and I was always thinking of you and your lessons. I hope I did what you wanted to accomplish."

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments