Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

June gave me her experience at the Scottsdale resort/bar as dinner progressed. She told me that she had worn her little black dress, Victoria's Secret lingerie, black thigh-high stockings, and medium-high heels.

June said that she'd walked into the bar about eight o'clock, sat down on a stool, ordered white wine, and began her two-hour lesson. The bar patrons were a group of drunk golfers, a few couples, and herself. She'd started watching CNN on the television when an elderly gentleman entered the bar. He was in his mid-seventies, well-groomed, and nicely dressed. He spotted June and walked over to where she was sitting.

He asked, "Do you mind if I sit by you?"

"No, sit down; my name is April."

He identified himself as Brent and explained that he was a company president looking for a branch location in the Phoenix area. The bartender came by for their drink order. Brent looked at June's glass and ordered a bottle of white wine and a glass for himself. He suggested that he and June sit in one of the curved booths, where they would be more comfortable. Brent and June slid into the booth. Brent sat close and brushed against her breast.

June said he'd looked at her like a horse breeder looking at a mare. They made small talk. She told him she was a local who stopped for a nightcap after attending an earlier dinner with married girlfriends. Brent listened to her, becoming bolder by brushing against her breast again and putting his hand on the inside of her thigh.

Brent whispered to June, "I am alone here and looking for companionship. Sorry, I am so bold, but would you spend the night with me?"

June said she gave him a flustered look. Secretly, deep down inside, she was flattered, even turned on, and had looked at Brent with a look of shock. "I don't think so!"

Brent pleaded, "I'd even pay you. Two hundred dollars for the night."

"Hey, I am not a working girl."

Brent said, "Four hundred, six hundred, eight hundred for the evening..."

June tried to calm Brent down.

She whispered, "Slow down, fellow. I have had some financial setbacks recently, so for seven hundred fifty dollars, I'll give you the hand job of a lifetime. You'll be the champion of the boardroom in New York. Take it or leave it. Your choice. If my air conditioning had not broken, I would have walked out on you."

Brent thought for a moment, then nodded his head 'yes,' grabbed the bottle of wine, and proceeded up to Room 426.

June said to Brent, "Seven-hundred-fifty dollars up front."
Brent peeled off fifteen fifty-dollar bills and gave them to her. She put them in her purse.

"Let's go. Where do you want it? In the bathroom, flat on the bed, by the window, or anywhere else?"

Brent went to the closet and opened the door, exposing a full-length mirror. He wanted to see June perform the hand job. Jane thought to herself, all guys are alike. June said she'd started getting ready to give Brent the hand job.

Brent asked June, "Aren't you going to take off your clothes?"

"I'll take off my dress and bra. My panties are another two-fifty.

"Your prices are high."

"I am not a pro; I am just a local with a broken air conditioner and short on cash. You got a bargain. I need money badly. A blow job would have cost two thousand, a fuck would have been three thousand, and the entire night would have been five thousand."

June took off her dress and bra, placing them on the chair. It was probably a good move, as June did not know where Brent would fire his load. Brent's eyes were locked on June's perfect breasts. He swallowed hard.

During this time, I listened to June's every word. I watched her facial expressions and noticed her voice inflections as she talked about her adventure. I was also playing with the remote control and giving June thrills via her vibrating panties. Suddenly, the food arrived, and the waiter got another look down June's dress and tits. She decided to move a little and give me and the waiter a better view of her magnificent breasts.

After her little show, June returned to her story. She was about to give Brent a hand job of a lifetime. June told me she'd unbuckled Brent's pants, letting them drop to the floor. His boxers were following, and June saw his semi-erect, average size penis. June told me that my cock was more extensive and prettier than Brent's penis. 

Next, June said she'd gently rolled Brent's cock and balls in her hand. He was ready to cum. The hand job would not take long at all by the feel of his cock. She stroked the shaft. All the time, Brent was mesmerized by June's hands holding his throbbing penis, rubbing her tits, and licking her lips. June was going to put on a show for Brent. When she felt him starting to cum, she increased the speed and pressure of the hand job.

June whispered to Brent, "Does it feel good? Ready to shoot your load all over the room? Come on, big fellow, it's time to explode."

Brent did just that and shot his seed on the hotel room carpet. He was shaking as June helped him lay on the king's bed. As Brent was groaning in a sea of pleasure, June was busy putting on her bra and dress.

Now, June stopped telling the story. She looked me right in the eyes. "I decided to take a page out of your book. As I was about to leave, I gave Brent a bonus thrill. While he was lying on the bed, I gave his cock a little kiss and tasted his cum with my tongue. Your cum is sweeter. He got so excited that he spurted cum all over himself."

"As I was leaving the room, I waved goodbye and threw him a kiss."

June had no broken air conditioning unit. She'd needed some extra cash to pay for her sexy new clothes. 

Matthew and I sat there spellbound, listening to June. I did my best to keep those panties vibrating and a wicked smile on June's face. Her expression was priceless. She was having orgasms in public and loving it. She needed some action real soon.

I signaled the busboy to bring some food boxes. As he got to the table, he got his first look at June's dress. I think he almost blew his load. June readjusted her shawl as we were leaving.

We got up from the table and headed for the car. As June got into the Corvette, she took off her shawl so that I could have a great view and an easier way to fondle her breasts. I was so excited that I spun the Corvette's tires as we left the parking lot.

I reached over and began to rub her breast. "I've been waiting to do that all night. Your Scottsdale adventure aroused me to new heights. You have become quite a woman. Did you get paid seven-hundred-fifty dollars for a hand job?"

June responded, "I've wanted you to touch my breasts and body all evening. I missed you so much; the outside world is a cruel place without you."

June opened her purse and showed me the fifty-dollar bills. I got more excited. June leaned over and, in a low, gruff voice, "Now, I want you and your cock to make love to me."

The Corvette sped to my place as fast as legally possible. We got there in no time.

June said, "You'll have to take me home later."

I smiled and said, "No, you are staying the night. I may never let you go again."

We each gave the other an open-mouth and tongue-flickering kiss. We began to explore each other's body. We had gone from 'friends' to 'friends with benefits'.

Now we were lovers, and probably lovers forever.

IrisMoonxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMoonxs

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments