Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
That evening was one for the ages. June was so horny and decided that it would be sex all night. It would be a "no holds barred" evening.

She carefully took off the silver dress that had driven me into frenzy at the Mexican restaurant. Now, she only wore her vibrating panties, black stockings and stilettos. Just looking at that outfit, got me highly aroused. I was in my boxer briefs.

We got into bed and the party began.

June whispered, "I want to do everything tonight and not miss anything. It will be our pinnacle of sexual passion."

We kissed, playing with our tongues, while our hands conducted a symphony on each other's body."

I stopped June. "No holds barred," I said, "let's try mutual masturbation."

June looked surprised but also aroused. "Yes," she agreed, "that sounds wild."

I gently stroked my swollen, throbbing cock while June removed her panties and then rubbed her tits, pinching her erect nipples. Next, she moved down to explore her bald pussy. She teased her clit until her breathing became erratic, and she sighed sensually while inserting a finger into her pussy and began to fuck herself. Quickly, the second and third finger followed. As I watched all of this, my hand was moving faster up and down my shaft.

June told me not to squirt yet because she wanted all the cum for herself. As she told me this, June suddenly let loose a very loud orgasm. It was probably the most vocal climax that June ever experienced. She was crying, laughing and loving it at the same time .

As she calmed, June said, "Okay, it is time to shoot that load into me. I want to feel that hot sperm inside me."

June was hot and I was ready to unload, but it did not stop me from diving into her juicy cunt. I love to eat her pussy. It is always sweet and juicy. My tongue found her slit and fired inside her. June was grasping the side of the bed and yelled, "Let's fuck!"

I got between her legs and easily slid into her. June clamped those interior muscles on my shaft, and we immediately fucked fast and hard, just the way she liked it. It did not take that long for the two of us to climax.

Once again, June let out a scream, and I followed her lead blowing my nuts like a tidal wave. I collapsed next to her trying to catch my breath, and she had a broad smile on her face.

After we rested for some time, June started playing with my manhood. June whispered to me, "You ate my cunt so well before we fucked, just let me suck your cock dry."

June crawled over the top of me and started to work her magic on my limp member, ready for her next sexual pleasure.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

She engulfed my cock in one swoop and bobbed her head up and down, her tongue twirling around and flicking my cock deep inside her mouth. She increased the speed and pressure - and that had the desired effect.

"June, I'm cumming."

I shot my load deep down her throat, she swallowed the lot.

"I needed that protein. It was sweet and salty at the same time," she said, before sliding down next to me on the bed. But I got a blanket, covered June and then held her in my arms. Together, we drifted off to sleep.

At about four o'clock, I felt June's hand stroking my cock. June looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Just like last time, slowly and gently until everything is perfect. Then, I want you to ravish me."

She moved the pillows and was getting on all fours while I got the lube and worked down the crack of her ass. I put my lube on my finger and inserted into her hole with no resistance. Fingers two and three followed, prompting a sexual groan out of June.

Now, she moved back and forth and mumbling obscenities as I pushed my cock slowly and gently in her ass. In unison, we said, "Yes." I increased my rhythm, pumping with more vigor. I was slamming my cock into her ass, going all the way up to my balls. June started to climax and I was literally right behind her. She was shuttering and yelling, "Fuck, Fuck... ass fucking is amazing." I exploded into her rectum with all the hot sperm that I had left.

I looked at her and knew it was time for more sleep. She was all full of my hot seed.

The next morning, at about ten o'clock, June and I awoke, showered and went into the kitchen, where June said, "Matthew, I have been surfing the internet looking up all kinds of sexual stuff. I think I am going need your instruction on a number of different subjects. I want to know more about public sex, swapping, trading, exhibitionism, voyeurism, and different crazy fetishes. I know you'll able to explain everything to me."

I smiled, "Sure, anything you want."

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments