Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matthew & June #15-'June's Secret Fantasy Fulfilled"

"A daydream comes to reality"

26
10 Comments 10
27.4k Views 27.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please leave comments on the story."

Ten days had passed since returning from our Nevada road trip.  June stopped by my place, distressed and ready to spill her guts.

June said, "Matthew, I need to get something off my chest."

I quipped, "Hopefully, your blouse."

June replied, " No, well, later.  I have to explain something to you.  It is about our Nevada escapade.  I have kept a secret from you."

JUNE'S TALE

This occurred when we were gambling in Reno.  You explained legalized prostitution to me, and I started to fantasize about it.  You had wet my appetite with the Scottsdale bar adventure and me giving a hand job for cash. It excited me and made me wonder if I could be cock sucking whore for a short period. I wanted it to be accurate and to perform like a real prostitute.

When we went our separate ways in the casino, you played the tabletop games, and I went to the story slots.  I played for about ten minutes when this guy sat beside me and started winning on the adjacent slot.  His excellent luck leads him to start hitting on me.  His name was Stewart, and he was a salesman from Philly.  Stewart was in Reno for some corporate meetings. My reaction to his advances was excitement, thrills, and a feeling of naughtiness.  I was about to get slutty.

If you remember, I wore a white/gold jumpsuit,  gold chain, and white platform stilettos that made me look 5'7" tall.  I caught Stewart sneaking a peek down my cleavage at my tits.  So, when he turned away, I pulled the zipper down farther to give a better view.  It was great teasing him and fucking with his mind.  Stewart became bolder and friendlier to me.  Then, he popped the magic question.

"Are you a pro?" he asked.

I responded, "Nope, I'm just an amateur with a professional attitude, talent, skills, and experience."

Stewart got a massive smile on his face and probably an erection.  During the entire conversation, his eyes never left my tits.  Now, he got some nerve and asked another question.

"What would a $1000 get me?" he inquired.

I had a sexy smile and a slutty look on my face and said, "The greatest oral sex and blow job that you have experienced in your lifetime.  You will never forget it.  Your time with me will be an unforgettable and rewarding experience."

Stewart walked away to think over my offer of a good time.  I knew what his answer would be and made some preparations.  I hurried to our room, got rid of my ID, room key, and phone, and grabbed my clutch bag with the gold vibrator. Then, I returned to the casino and continued to play the machines. 

Stewart returned and asked, "Where did you go?"

"Lady's Room," I replied.

"I've thought it over, and this is my chance of a lifetime. I am going to shoot my wad—literally," he replied.

I looked him right in the eye and said, "Here are the ground rules."

                                    1. Money upfront

                                    2.  In the room, give me your phone and I'll put it in a drawer

                                    3.  No rough stuff

                                    4.  Hang on for your life!!

When we got to his room, I had Stewart lay naked on the bed.  I put one of the bar stools, like our room, at the foot of the bed.  Then, I gave him a sensual strip tease with a great show of shaking my ass and playing with my tits.  I climbed up on the bar stool and offered the full view of my bald wet pussy.  I began to masturbate for him, wearing only my gold chain and white platform stilettos.  I was a hot-looking slutty whore.  

My full attention was focused on pinching my nipples, teasing my clit, and finger fucking myself.  It was having the desired effect on Stewart.  His manhood was becoming erect, and a little pre-cum was starting to ooze from his cock.  As I saw that start to happen, it was time to talk to him.

"Hey, darlin',  you like what you see.  Are you getting anxious for some oral action like my deep-throating your entire cock?   Don't shoot that load too soon.  I'd be very disappointed in you."

As I talked to him, I retrieved the gold vibrator from my clutch bag.  As Stewart began to groan, I got back up on the bar stool, raised my leg, gave him an unrestricted view of my bald cunt, and clicked on the vibrator.  My movements were to run the vibrator along my pussy lips, tease my clit until it was big and excited, and then fuck myself with the gold vibrator.  While I was masturbating, I over-emphasized my breathing and worked the humming golden wand into my hungry cunt.  I had caught myself from a self-inflicted orgasm.  No doubt, Stewart was experiencing a case of blue balls.  It was time to raise the limits.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

I crawled onto the bed while Stewart was lying in a prone position.  As I straddled his leg and grabbed his penis, Stewart jumped a foot in the air.  My gentle massage while speaking some filth to him was perfect.  He began to moan as I took my breasts and rubbed his cock between them.  My moving up and down the shaft with my rack was driving him crazy.  His groaning told me that he was loving every moment of it.  With all of this attention that his manhood was receiving, Stewart had his pre-cum begin to drip out of his erect penis.  Now, it was time to get down to the business at hand.

To give him a thrill, I started out sucking his balls.  At first, I got one in my mouth and then the pair.  My tongue was rubbing all over them, and all I noticed was Stewart moaning, "Fuck Yes."  I sucked and played with his balls for at least twenty minutes before my attention switched over to his shaft.

For a different sexual sensation, my teeth nibbled at his swollen manhood, and my tongue played with the knob.  I licked the pre-cum out of the hole and drooled all over his rod.  I did this to Stewart for about fifteen minutes, and he kept floating on a cloud of ecstasy. 

Now, without warning, I looked him right in the eye, opened my eyes, and deep-throated his entire manhood.  Then, I heard Stewart speak.

"Fuck yes. This is so worth it.  Honey, you are better than pro talent."

Now, my head began to bob up and down on his engorged penis.  I had to be careful not to bring him to climax too soon.  I recollected that I blew him for about forty minutes.  I would bring him to the edge and let him fall gently to earth.  As I was blowing his cock and being the most incredible cock sucking whore on earth, my mind started to wander about what bonus I could give Stewart. It would help him never to forget this oral sexual experience. I continued to suck the hell out of his cock, gnaw on the knob, and keep it as juicy and sloppy as possible.  Stewart was in a combination state of utter agony and pure ecstasy.

I noticed his scrotum start to tighten up and knew that his climax was not far off.  After all this time, it only took about ten minutes more to blow his wad in my mouth.  I did not miss a drop of jism.  Once again, I looked him straight in the eye and, this time, spit his entire load into his belly button. 

It was now time for Stewart's bonus fantasies.  Since my cunt was just soaking wet, I decided to get dirty for him.  I climbed up to the head of the bed and sat on his face.  My cunt was so wet that I rubbed my sloppy pussy all over my face, ground it on him, and made sure he glistened with my juices.  His face was so wet that there was a shine to it.  The look on Stewart's face was priceless.

After he got that treat, I noticed that his cock had some evidence of life.  I think it was trying to revive itself.  Now, it was time for a real prize for Stewart.  I straddled his legs, inserted his cock in my juicy pussy, and gave him about a dozen pumps in the reverse cowgirl position, plus a vaginal squeeze.  He was so out of it that his cock did not cum or even drool.  Just like in Scottsdale, I kissed the knob goodbye.

Before leaving, it was time for the Grand Finale.  I went to the drawer, took out his phone, and went to the camera.  I took selfies of each of my breasts, about a half dozen of my cunt complete with the gold wand plunged into it, his poor spent dick, the cum load in his belly button, and his glistening face.  As a special remembrance, I took his finger, shoved it into my soaking wet pussy, and stuck it into his mouth.  I made sure that my face was not in any of the photos. Then, I shut the phone off, put on my jumpsuit, exited the room, and met you downstairs in the casino.  But, before leaving Stewart, he said a farewell to me.

"Honey, you are a world-class whore and champion cock sucker.  Anytime you decide to turn pro, the money will flow to your bank account.  I have never had sex better than you and probably won't in my life."

I waved bye-bye and never saw him again. He is probably in Philly with the memories and pictures that I took for him.  He probably showed the photos and bragged to his friends. I got what I wanted.

"Well, Matthew, that is what happened in Reno.  I waited awhile until I dared to tell you the tale."

I looked at June in utter amazement and shock.  I had no idea of her cock sucking whore escapade.  It was a total surprise.

"June, why would you ever think that it would upset me?  I am the one who got you to explore and experience the sexual side of the world and the different aspects of life.  We are not married, living together, or engaged.  Our relationship seems to be friends with benefits.  I am aroused, excited, and proud of your exploration of sex and life.  You have come a long way," I replied to her.

June looked at me, smiled, and licked her lips.  She is always ready for a new adventure.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments