Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen Does Her Boss's 18 Year Old Son

"Karen fucks her boss's 18 year old son to get a promotion but it ends up with a twist."

64
17 Comments 17
89.0k Views 89.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story
Karen had worked at a small firm for the past twelve years. When her last son was born she really wanted to get back into the work force and that was when she met Jim. Jim had an available opening in his company and Karen jumped on it instantly. Karen, now 45, loved her last twelve years on the job. It was the kind of company where everyone knew each other on a first name basis. It was like one big family; including the owner and president of the company Jim. Jim was a 50 something divorcee who would do anything for his employees.

Karen loved working for Jim even though he had flirted with her on a number of occasions. She was a very strong willed person and had no trouble at all handling Jim’s advances. He knew she was never going to give in, but that didn’t stop him from trying.

One day in the office, Karen heard about how her immediate boss decided to retire. Karen always had wanted that job and felt like she had worked more than hard enough to be considered for the position. She immediately threw her name in for the job, as Jim had to make a decision on a replacement. Karen knew even though she had plenty of qualifications for getting the job. that men usually were the ones that got hired. She knew she was going to have to do something special to get the job.

A few weeks had passed when Karen went into Jim’s office for her interview. They sat and talked for almost an hour about the job. When they were through Jim said to her, “I think you are more than qualified for the job. I would love to see you get it.”

Karen thanked him and said, “If there is anything I can do to help myself get the job please let me know.”

This was when Jim said, “Well, since you brought it up, there is one favor you could do for me.”

“Just name it!” Karen responded.

Jim then said, “My 18 year old son, Alex, is graduating from high school this coming weekend. I had been looking for someone to show him the ways of sex. I really like to find an older woman who can show him a good time and show him what sex is all about. My dad did this exact thing for me when I graduated from high school many years ago.”

Karen didn’t know how to respond to what Jim had asked. She always had thought Jim would be asking this question for himself and not for his 18 year old son. She hadn’t seen Jim’s son in a few years but last time she had saw him he was a really nieve 16 year old who was still living a life of his youth.

Karen then said, “Let me get this right. You want an older woman, like me, to show your 18 year old son, basically a good time. Am I right?”

Jim then replied, “Well, I can understand how you might feel about this, but yes I would love for him to be with someone as beautiful as yourself. If you don’t want to do it I fully understand, knowing how much you love your family and husband.”

Karen stood at Jim’s doorway thinking about how great it would be to get the top management job. She still hadn’t given him an answer when Jim said, “Why don’t you think about it. If you do this favor for me I will pay for you and your husband to take a vacation together.”

Karen walked out of Jim’s office and went back to her cubicle. Jim had caught her totally off guard with his favor. She really wanted that job and certainly didn’t want Jim to pass her by for another male. She now began to seriously consider what he had asked her to do for him.

That night in bed she began to think about the ramifications on what her boss had wanted. Her husband lay right next to her on the bed as Karen began to think about the promotion and how she was going to get it. She really knew there was no other way around it but to do what Jim asked of her. She now told herself that she could control the situation and not let her husband know a thing about it.

The next day at work she met Jim in the hallway to his office. Jim asked, “Did you consider my favor?”

Jim waited patiently for a few seconds as Karen replied, “Yes I did. I will do it for you as a one time favor.”

Jim was ecstatic with Karen’s answer as he told her that he would get back to her with all the details of it. It was almost a week later when Jim called Karen into his office. He told her he had set everything up at a very nice hotel in the city and that his son, Alex, would meet her there the following night. He also gave Karen a bag and said, “Here is something special for you to wear tomorrow night. I don’t want you to open it until then.”

Karen now began to come up with ideas on how to make this as painless as possible. She thought of several possible scenarios including just giving Alex a hand job or letting him quickly fuck her just once. She just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.

Karen was a very beautiful woman as her 5’8 and 125 pound frame would get any man’s attention. She had gorgeous long legs along with an almost perfect ass. Her tits were nicely shaped as they were very firm and perfectly round. She knew Jim’s 18 year old son, Alex would be more than horny to fuck her.

The next night Karen waited for Jim’s 18 year old son Alex to arrive. She threw down on the bed the package Jim had given her the day before and began to check out the amenities in the room. It had a king size bed along with a big gorgeous bathroom. She had everything planned out and with a little luck she figured she would only be there for a short time and then gone.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door. Alex walked into the room, Karen had an almost stunned look on her face. Alex wasn’t nothing like she had expected. He was a very good looking young man who was over 6 foot tall. He was quite filled out and not the nerdy young man she had remembered.

Alex told her how much he had waited for this night to happen and how much he loved seeing her in the office over the past couple of years. He said he couldn’t count the number of times he had jacked off to her beautiful body. Karen felt very humbled by what Alex had to say as the young man stood there with lust written all over his face. He then put down his back pack as Karen walked over to the bed and grabbed the bag that his dad had given her the day before.

She walked into the bathroom and began to undress in front of a big mirror. As she stripped down she felt an enormous rush of energy shoot right through her. She couldn’t believe how aroused she had gotten as she quickly had stripped down to nothing. She then looked at her naked body in the mirror. She couldn’t but help notice how swollen the lips of her pussy had gotten. They were extremely puffy as she open up the bag that Jim had given her.

She pulled out a very sexually explicit teddy. There wasn’t much fabric to it as she slowly put in on. The top of it barely covered each of her tits as the bottom part of it ran down in between her legs and up her beautiful butt crack. She again checked herself out in the mirror as the lips of her swollen pussy could be seen on each side of the tight fabric. She felt almost like a slut as her ass was in plain view along with the top that barely covered her gorgeous nipples.

She now opened the door to the bathroom and walked back out into the bedroom. Alex stood there with just a pair of briefs on as the bulge in them began to grow very rapidly. She stood right in front of him as she felt his hand rest on her almost bare butt. A few seconds later she felt his other hand slide down to her ass also as he now pressed his hands tightly against her gorgeous ass. He spent several minutes touching almost every part of her near naked body except for one area.

Alex now pulled the small piece of fabric that ran down the middle of her pussy away. He then inserted his finger in its place as Karen felt him touch her swollen clit for the first time. He began to finger Karen’s swollen clit as it sent a shock wave of energy right through her. She couldn’t believe how good it had felt as Alex began to rub his finger several times across her swollen pussy. She was now becoming a prisoner to his finger as a powerful orgasm began to build inside her. Alex then slipped his finger into her wet pussy. Karen’s body immediately jerked hard as a new wave of sexual arousal began to engulf her.

She now began to cry out as Alex quickly moved his finger in and out of her wet pussy. Her tits were now exposed as Alex pulled her top down. Karen held on as long as she could, but when Alex pushed a second finger into her it was all over. She now squirmed hard right in front of him as she began to cry out, “Oh’ god! Oh’ god!”

A few seconds later Karen moaned out into a very powerful orgasm right in front of Alex. Her orgasm was so powerful it brought her down to her knees right in front of him. Alex quickly pulled down his briefs as Karen got her first look at his gorgeous cock. It was at least 8 inches in length and extremely thick in circumference.

Alex quickly grabbed the back of Karen’s head and pushed his big thick manhood into her warm mouth. She had trouble at first getting her mouth around his cock, but quickly adjusted to the size of it a few minutes later. She sucked several minutes on his cock as it had become extremely hard. Karen now wanted Alex’s cock more than ever.

Alex now quickly moved Karen over to the king size bed. He had her lay in the middle of it as he knelt down in between her gorgeous legs. He then grabbed both of Karen’s ankles and pulled her long slender legs high into the air as he spread her legs wide apart. His huge thick cock now stood only inches away from her wet swollen pussy. He then said to Karen, “I want you to put my cock into your pussy!”

Karen was extremely horny now as she reached down and wrapped her hand around Alex’s thick cock. She directed right at her pussy as she push it in between her swollen lips. She immediately let out a loud moan as Alex pushed inch by inch his cock deep into her.

Alex now began to fuck Karen hard on the bed as she began to wined and moaned out. She felt a powerful orgasm began to build inside her as she hadn’t felt anything like this ever before. Alex brought her to another powerful orgasm just a few minutes later as he rammed his big thick cock deep into her. Her cries could be heard throughout the room as Karen’s body withered underneath Alex’s.

Alex now pushed Karen’s long legs tightly back against the bed. Her knees now rested on each side of her tits and her feet were up by her shoulders. Alex again rammed his cock hard into her as a screaming Karen laid underneath him. He fucked her good and hard as Karen again screamed out into another strong orgasm just a short time later.

Alex continued to fuck Karen hard for another few minutes as his orgasm began to build. He gave Karen several more hard thrust with his cock when he suddenly pulled his cock out of her. He pointed right at Karen’s throbbing pussy as he began to shoot his cum hard against the outside of it. Karen laid there trembling hard on the bed as she felt shot after shot of Alex’s cum hitting her swollen pussy. When he was done cumming Karen’s pussy was covered in cum as it dripped down onto the bed. Karen laid there exhausted as she couldn’t believe how good Alex had just fucked her. Her plan of coming and leaving was now thrown totally out the window.

A short time later Karen and Alex were at it again. This time Alex lay on the bed while Karen began to suck hard on his cock. He was hard in no time as Karen said to him, “I want you to fuck me again!”

Karen now moved on top of Alex’s cock and slammed herself down onto it. She cried out as she rode very hard on his thick cock. It was only minutes later when Karen began to rock herself very hard on his big cock.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

She cried out, “Oh’ God you are going to make me cum again!”

A few seconds later as Karen screamed out into another very strong orgasm. Her orgasm was so powerful she could no longer stay up on Alex’s cock. Alex now grabbed Karen’s ass with both hands and held her ass tightly as he began to ram his cock very hard up into her. It was almost too much for Karen as it sent several shock waves right through her.

A few minutes later Karen was now on all fours. Her ass was high into the air as she glanced back at Alex and said, “I want you to fuck me hard!”

Alex gave Karen’s ass several hard smacks with his hand as it aroused Karen even more. He said to her, “You want me to fuck you with my big cock?”

Karen cried out, “Yes! Please fuck me with your big cock! Oh’ god I want to feel it deep inside me!”

Alex then rammed his big thick cock into Karen from behind and immediately began to pound her pussy hard. He fucked her hard for a several minutes as Karen again screamed out into one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Alex now looked down at Karen’s beautiful tight asshole. He removed his wet cock from her pussy and began to push it up against Karen’s tight asshole. He asked Karen, “You want it in your ass baby?”

“Yes! Fuck me in the ass! I want to feel that big cock deep inside my ass! Do it now!” Karen demanded.

Alex now had Karen reached back with both hands and pull her ass wide apart for him. He pushed the thick head of his cock deep into her ass as Karen let out a loud cry. He began to fuck her hard in the ass with his 18 year old cock as Karen cried and wined out the whole time. She never in her life felt anything as powerful and as good as Alex’s cock as he buried it deep inside her ass.

It only took a few minutes and Karen felt an enormous orgasm building inside her again. She couldn’t believe how good Alex’s cock felt inside her ass as she screamed out, “Fuck me harder! Fuck me in the ass!”

A few seconds later Karen screamed out into an earth shattering orgasm. Her body shuddered hard as Alex drove almost all 8 inches of his cock deep into her ass. It was an orgasm that most women will never experience in a lifetime.

Alex continued to pound Karen’s ass for a few more minutes as he was close to cumming. He gave Karen several more thrust with his cock and then yanked it out of her ass. He began to cum like never before as he started to cum all over Karen’s gorgeous ass. When he was finally done, cum had covered most of Karen’s ass.

Alex then got dressed and left the room to make a call. Karen lay on the bed recovering as she couldn’t believe how experience Alex was in bed. She had never been fucked like this every before as she had cum hard several times for him.

It was a short time later when Alex had come back to the room. He quickly got undress as his cock was already in a semi erect state. He then walked over to the bed and grabbed Karen’s slender legs and pulled her body over to the side of the bed. As her body hung over the side of the bed he pulled her long legs up over each of his shoulders. He then rammed his cock back into her as Karen began to cry out again in pleasure.

He fucked Karen hard on the side of the bed as he watched Karen’s tits move about. She was again on the verge of cumming once again when she cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me hard Alex!”

Alex gave it to her hard as Karen screamed out into another powerful orgasm. She couldn’t believe how easy he was making her cum. Alex now flipped her over as her legs hung over the edge of the bed. He grabbed tightly down on each of Karen’s hips and began to again pound his big thick cock back into her.

Karen cried out a few minutes later as Alex grabbed both of her arms. He began to pull her body back toward his as Karen’s head had come up off the bed. Her screams were now heard throughout the whole floor as Alex gave it to her extremely hard. She started to cum again as Karen cried out to him, “Oh’ god you are fucking me so great!”

Karen cried out a short time later, “Keep fucking me hard! Don’t stop! Please Don’t stop!”

Alex rammed his cock hard into Karen for several more minutes. He was now on the verge of cumming when he said, “I am going to cum all over your face!”

Karen then slid her worn out body off the side of the bed as her face was pointed right at Alex’s throbbing cock. Alex then grabbed the back of Karen’s head and pulled it toward his aching cock as he began to stroke hard on it. A minute later Alex grunted out loudly as be began to explode all over Karen’s beautiful face. Karen felt several streams of cum shoot across her face as Alex stroked hard on his cock for a good minute.

Karen fell asleep shortly after that as Alex lay right next to her on the bed. The next morning Karen got up early and jumped into the shower. She had hoped to shower and go before Alex had gotten up but that didn’t happen. Alex was already awake as he followed Karen into the shower a short time later. She watched him walk toward the shower as his big thick cock dangled down in between his legs. Karen now felt very aroused again as her pussy began to throb.

Alex quickly jumped into the shower and stood behind Karen as his hands groped at her beautiful tits. Karen was like putty in his hands as Alex moved his hands all over her naked wet body. A few minutes later Alex had Karen up against the glass shower wall. He hiked up one of her legs as he got down on his knees in front of her. He began to lick and suck on her wet pussy as Karen felt enormous rush of energy shoot right through her. He licked Karen’s pussy for several minutes as she eventually cave in as she started to cum all over Alex’s mouth.

Karen now got down on her knees in the shower and began to suck hard on Alex’s cock. She sucked several minutes on it as she lick and suck each one of his massive size balls. She then gave his ass a good licking as she sucked every inch of it for a good few minutes. She was now beyond horny as she cried out to him, “I want you to fuck me again with that big cock!”

Karen got up and bent her ass back towards Alex’s cock. She held tightly onto the glass shower wall as her tits were pressed tightly against the glass. A few seconds later Alex shoved his cock into Karen’s pussy. Karen screamed out as Alex fucked her good and hard for several minutes from behind causing Karen to cum again all over his thick cock.

He now turned her around as Karen’s ass was up against the glass shower wall. He fucked Karen hard again as he held tightly onto each of Karen’s tits with his hands. He then drove his cock deep into her. Karen again moaned out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” She again began to cum just a short time later as she again coated his beautiful cock with her juices.

She then cried out to him, “Oh’ god I want to suck you off! I want to taste your cum!”

Karen had never let her husband ever cum inside her mouth, but this time she was so aroused she wanted nothing more than to taste her young lovers cum. A few minutes later Karen dropped to her knees in the shower and began to suck hard on Alex’s cock with a ton of passion. She sucked every inch of it as Alex felt a powerful orgasm coming on. He grunted out, “Suck it baby! Suck it hard! You are going to make me cum!”

A few seconds later with Karen’s lips wrapped tightly around Alex’s cock he began to explode. Karen felt several shots of cum shoot down her throat as she held her mouth tightly onto his cock until every last drop of cum had fallen from it.

Karen was now done with her young lover Alex. She got dressed and headed for home. Her husband knew nothing of her adventure as the following week they took that well deserved vacation that her boss Jim had promised her.

The following week after Karen had taken her vacation Jim asked her to come by his office one night after everyone had left. She figured that Jim was going to offer her that the promotion that she had been wanting so badly.

She sat down in his office as Jim moved a computer screen in front of her. A few seconds later Karen heard the words, “Fuck me! Fuck me harder!

She looked at the screen to see her and Alex fucking. She said, “Where did you get this?”

Jim replied, “I had been planning this for a long time and you fell for it.”

“That wasn’t your son?” Karen then replied.

“No Way! It was some 18 year old I found out on a website who had wanted to fuck a milf. I don’t even know his name. The best thing about it didn’t cost me a thing. He was so happy to fuck you he wanted to pay me!” Jim laughed out...

Karen sat stunned as Jim said, “I knew you were probably somewhat wild in bed, but you were much wilder that I had ever expected. I had always wanted to fuck you and this was my plan to make it happen.”

Karen was now under Jim’s control as she certainly didn’t want this sex tape getting out in the wrong hands. Jim said to her, “I want you to undo your blouse and show me those spectacular tits!”

Karen stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. She then unhooked her bra as each of her big tits appeared right in front of Jim. She then said to him, “Are you satisfied?” Jim now got up and walked back behind her. He then said, “I want you to undo your skirt.”

Karen undid her skirt as it fell down onto the floor. Jim just stared down at Karen’s beautiful ass as her tight panties barely covered it. He now walked up behind Karen as she felt him grabbed both sides of her panties. He began to peel them off her as Jim’s cock began to get extremely hard.

He now got down on his knees and began to worship Karen’s beautiful ass. He bent her over his desk and began to lick and suck every inch of it as Karen’s body trembled hard. She felt his tongue rim her asshole and then glide across her swollen clit. Jim now knowing how horny Karen had become began to finger her pussy from behind. He rammed his finger very fast into her as she began to moan out as she lay across the desk. It was just a few seconds later that Karen cried out into a powerful orgasm. Her body squirmed about Jim’s desk as he pulled his two wet fingers out of her pussy. He then made her lick them clean as he dropped his pants.

He had gotten in behind Karen as she felt his cock slip into her from behind. She moaned out loudly as Jim began to fuck and spank her at the same time. He fucked her hard for several minutes as Karen screamed out into another orgasm just a short time later.

He now pushed his cock up against Karen’s asshole. He said to her, “You like it in your ass? Don’t you?”

A few seconds later Karen felt Jim’s cock penetrate her ass. He fucked Karen’s ass hard as he continued to spank her. Karen cried out as her body squirmed about her boss’s desk. It was just a few minutes later when Karen began to cum again. This time her orgasm was so powerful that her body shuddered hard on the desk for a good five minutes.

Jim now turned her over and rammed his cock back into her. He pulled off her blouse so he could see her gorgeous tits bounce as he fucked her on the desk. He had fucked her hard for a good ten minutes when he announced he was ready to cum. Karen now on the edge of cumming herself began to cry out as she felt Jim unload inside her. This pushed Karen over the edge as she began to scream out once again into another powerful orgasm.

Jim now pulled his limp cock out of Karen’s pussy. His cum now ran out of Karen’s pussy and down onto his desk. He had waited years to fuck Karen and now he finally had. Karen was duped into Jim’s scheme as it worked just as it was lay out. The talk of promotion was also part of his grand plan as there really wasn’t any one retiring. Karen now had learned a valuable lesson on who to trust in the future, but first she will have to pay dearly for her previous mistake.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments