Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kevin’s Mom

37
6 Comments 6
64.5k Views 64.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
As her eighteen year old son Kevin and his friends left for the evening, Karah went down to the basement to clean up after them. Six of them were having a weekend long sleep over in their basement and she was sure it would need a clean-up. From the stairs she saw the couch was still pulled out into a bed and several sleeping bags were scatted around on the floor. And as she expected dirty dishes were scattered around.

“Oh my,” Karah said to herself when she found a couple of empty beer cans. “The boys have been a little naughty.” As she stacked dirty dishes, she wondered who they’d gotten to buy their booze for them.

Karah had some of her peppermint schnapps earlier and still had a nice buzz, so she just giggled, thinking maybe it was okay. After all they were seniors in high school and boys will be boys.

Just then, Francesco Scavullo, the Italian exchange student wearing nothing but gym shorts stepped out of the basement bathroom with a lewd smile on his face.

“Well, hello Kevin’s mom,” he said. “You’re looking very lovely this evening.”

“Well, hi there Francesco,” she smiled at his almost naked body. “Why aren’t you with the other boys?”

“Well Miss Karah,” he told her, “Sometimes I like to be alone with my thoughts.” Then he smiled at her and said, “Especially when I’m thinking of you.”

“Of me?” she exclaimed. “Why Francesco, you silly boy,” she laughed. “I’m old enough to be your mother.”

“Call me Frank.” Then his smile broadened as he told her, “It does not matter. You are a sexy lady to me.”

Then, taking two wine coolers out of the refrigerator, he opened one and handed it to her. “Here,” he said, “Relax.”

As Karah drank the refreshing drink she somehow did feel free, free to relax and enjoy herself. As she took the last sip, she felt Francesco’s hands on her shoulders, caressing, roaming, and seeking. With a sigh, she relaxed back against his muscular teenage chest and enjoyed the feel of his fingers. She felt his arms around her and his hands cupping her breasts, then his hot breath on the back of her neck, kissing.

As she savored his kisses, Francesco started unbuttoning her blouse. When she made a token resistance, he brushed her hands away. Suddenly Francesco was holding her naked breasts, kneading them and rolling her sensitive nipples with his thumbs and index fingers.

“Oh, oh my,” she breathed. Trying to no avail to push his hand away, she moaned, “You shouldn’t… no… no.”

“Oh but yes I should,” Francesco laughed, “I want you and you want it. You need it.”

Sighing as his hands caressed her breast, Karah thought, “Is he right? Do I need it?”

Meanwhile she noticed Francesco roaming fingers had her nipples as hard as little pencil erasers.

She felt his hand behind her caressing her shapely bottom and then unzipping her skirt. With an arm around her waist to keep her from moving away, Francesco’s used his other hand ease her skirt down off her ass, then down her long dancer’s legs to the floor.

Karah felt the cool air as she stood in the middle of the basement rec room with Francesco, her son’s friend, half naked and ready...

KarinaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaMendoza

ready for more.

Francesco led her to the folded out couch bed, embracing and kissing her as he laid her down.

When he hooked his thumbs in the waist band of her panties, under the guise of resisting, Karah raised her hips so he could get them off easier.

Like a magnet his eyes were drawn to her crotch. Francesco's eyes widened in wonder as he looked down on the first real pussy he’d ever seen. A thing of beauty, trimmed so neatly and glistening with the wetness she already felt.

Spreading her legs wide, Francesco started licking and sucking her clit until Karah screamed out, “Ugh, ugh, uuugh,” in pleasure as she came.

All of a sudden Francesco was on top of her, clumsily poking his stiff cock at her moist slit, seeking and pushing until Karah reached between them and guided his swollen cockhead to her slit. As he enthusiastically pushed, it slipped between her delicate pink lips and into her wet pussy.

Then, humping awkwardly away, Francesco drove it in… going balls deep.

“Ooh…ooh…my," Karah gasped as she felt the thrill of a stiff young nineteen year old cock in her for the first time in years. Probably since she was nineteen.

“Miss Karah, you feel so good… so hot,” Francesco whispered in her ear.

“Ooooh yeah,” Karah wailed, letting herself go. “Do it. Do it. Yeah, fuck me.”

Francesco obliged her, fucking the older married lady with passion as she writhed beneath him. Karah’s legs quivered on either side of his thrusting hips as he pounded her.

“Yes, oh my God yesss,” she wailed, feeling the passion rise in her.

Suddenly Francesco sat up and sat back on his heels as he pulled his cock out of Karah’s pussy. Kevin’s mother started moaning in discomfort and begged him to keep fucking her. Francesco took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs up and forced her legs back until her knees were almost beside her head. That curled her spine up so that her crotch was pointing at the ceiling. Francesco was fascinated by the sight. He moved even closer to get a good view.

Then, in one thrusting movement, he plunged his cock back into Karah’s dripping wet pussy as far as it would go, making her grunt and whine from the impact.

"Oh, yesss!" Karah hisses as Francesco pulled out slowly then rammed into her again, his tight balls slapping against her sweet ass cheeks as he repeatedly buried his powerful teenage cock all the way to the hilt.

Kevin’s mom was so damned horny by now that it just took a few thrusting strokes before she was wildly humping back and cumming; moaning and sobbing, "Ohh, Ooohhh, yesss. F-f-fuck me, fuck me. Oh god, it feels sooo good.”

“Miss Karah,” Francesco gasped, “I love you. I love you. I want to cum in you.”

“Oh?” she wondered. “Oh okay. Go ahead,” she laughed, touched by his naivety. Anyone else would have just cummed in her without asking.

Wailing loud enough for the sound to echo off the walls, Francesco shot his virile young load, deep into the married mom’s pussy. “There,” he cried, “I did it. I fucked you.”

“Yes. Yes, you did,” she giggled as she moved his still hard teenage cock towards her mouth.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments