Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons in Biology 2

"The last time I may get to fuck Leo's mom."

13
4 Comments 4
28.0k Views 28.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I was working in the city at a health and fitness center. In order to eliminate spending substantial sums of money on rent, I decided to move in with a friend of mine named Leo. Last week, his mother, Trish, gave me a blowjob in the basement while Leo and his sister, Isa, were away. Trish’s husband, Leo’s father, was away working on a cruise ship almost all the time and it was no hidden fact that he was fucking his secretary to pass time. This had crushed Trish and in her moment of weakness, I consoled her. As the clichéd story goes, one thing led to another and she ended up giving me an ecstatic blowjob. Since then, Trish had done her best to avoid me in order to keep things buried from Leo and Isa.

Trish was in her late fourties, but her body was in impeccable shape. Her hair was cut short and was quite similar to Halle Berry’s. Her body was tight thanks to the work I had done with her at the gym. I had helped her get in shape once I moved in, cleaning up her diet and being her personal trainer at the fitness center I worked at. Leo didn’t complain because I was helping his mother at a time of need when she was depressed. He knew about his father’s torrid affair with the secretary. He also knew that I was into his mother, a fact that I divulged when we were stoned out of our minds one night. He was cool with that because he had fucked my sister on many occasions when she came to visit me.

Back to Trish, she had attained an almost perfect definition now. You could say that her body was like Halle Berry’s, but with more flesh all round. In a bikini, you could see the slight contours of her abs which to me was extremely sexy.

On this day, she was wearing a blue beaded maxi dress with quite a low cut. Thanks to this, her breasts were enjoying a large amount of freedom, juggling about as she worked in the kitchen. I was in the living room, but the hallway gave me somewhat of a view into the kitchen, so I could see her washing up the dishes. As she turned around I saw that she wasn’t wearing a bra because her nipples were poking out from under her dress… and they were hard.

My cock was hard just by seeing that. She had made no mention about our incident last week probably thinking that it was a colossal mistake. But, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I was sure that she was thinking about it as well for her nipples to be so hard at this time of the day. I wanted to repay her for the blowjob she gave me, and I knew that today was the day. Leo was out for a work seminar the entire day and Isa was about to head out to meet her friends. Just then, she came prancing downstairs and hollered to her mom.

“Mom, I’m heading out now!”

“I want you back at home by six! No excuses!” Trish shouted back, but by the time Trish finished, Isa had already left the house in a flash. I walked to the glass-paned windows at the front of the house covered by the closed curtains. Peaking after pulling aside one curtain, I saw that Isa was about one hundred yards away from the house.

I instantly dashed to the kitchen and Trish turned around as she heard my footsteps. I got on my knees in front of her and poked my head under her dress. Without hesitating, I began to kiss her inner thighs lightly.

“What are you doing?” she asked while taking in a huge breath.

“Repaying you for the favor you did last week.”

She was trying to push my head out from under her dress, but I persisted, getting closer and closer to her pussy which had now begun to drip with her juices. Seeing that persuaded me to tease her a bit more, so I kept kissing her thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy lips, but drawing away at the very last moment. This made Trish insane and she couldn’t resist it any longer. She pushed my head through her dress towards her pussy and tried to smother me with it. I took up her invitation and licked her clit vigorously and this made her moan long and hard.

“Fuck me with your tongue,” she commanded.

I wanted to, but she was still standing and her posture didn’t allow me to. I pulled my head from under her dress, got up, and ripped her outfit from her completely, leaving her standing naked from head to toe. Her lovely brown, tanned skin was intoxicating to look at. I grabbed her and hoisted her up onto one of the counters and kept both her legs spread apart with my hands. I dove into her pussy, making out with it before sticking my tongue into her vagina by about an inch. She loved it. I kept doing it, fucking her pussy with my tongue while she was using her fingers to rub her clit. Not even a minute had passed by when she spoke.

“I’m going to cum!”

And she did. All her juices sprayed right onto my face and her body shook and shivered in intense delight. I let her legs drop down and moved up to kiss her lips. We made out like high school teenagers, our tongues wagging like dog tails in each other’s mouths. She crossed her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck. I got hold of her and transported her to the living room and laid her down on her back on the couch, the same couch where Leo and I watched NFL football games on Sundays.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I took off my t-shirt and was pulling off my jeans and Trish helped me with it to speed things up. We were both naked and Trish began to brush her lips against my chest and abs, putting her tongue out occasionally to lick the contours here and there. Now she was doing the teasing.

I made her lie down on her back and pushed my erect penis right into her, not sparing an inch. She gasped. I wanted this to go on forever, so I took my cock out of her and just pushed in the head of my penis. I put it in and pulled it out, but just the head. I kept doing it trying to make her beg for my entire cock to penetrate her and she did.

“Please, no more games.”

I had to oblige. I pushed my dick right into her surprisingly tight vagina and started to fuck her. My right hand was cupping her right breast and I leaned forward to suck on her left tit like a newborn baby. And all this time, my dick was ramming into her like a battering ram trying to break down a castle’s gate. She was trying to keep her moaning and cries of satisfaction down because of the neighbors, but she failed completely. I kept driving into her and could feel my dick swelling up inside her, and knew that the blood was flowing rapidly into my penis. It was only a matter of time before I came.

I had to pull out of her to last longer. To make sure that she remained aroused, I turned her on her back and started licking her ass hole from behind while my fingers played with her clit.

“Oh! I love that. This is the first time someone’s playing with my ass hole,” she complimented.

So, I kept at it because I wanted Trish to have the time of her life and make sure the sex lasted longer. We were abruptly cut short when the front door opened and Isa wondered in.

“Mom, I’m going to need some more money to go shopping with my friends. Mom!”

What she saw probably traumatized her. Her mother was lying on all fours on the couch like a dog, with me sticking my tongue up her mother’s ass. Isa screamed and ran for the door.

“Isa!” shouted Trish. She was heading for the door, trying to run after her, but realized she was buck naked. In the end, she had no choice but to crash back onto the couch. She was devastated and her face had turned pale. She covered her face with her hands and started to cry.

I felt bad for her. But my erection was still rock hard. I couldn’t wait any longer, so I took her hands off from her face and planted kisses on her forehead, eyes, nose and finally her mouth.

“What are you doing? We’ve been caught. This can’t go on anymore.”

“She knows. Leo will know sooner or later. This may be the only time we get to do this.”

I pushed her onto her back and tried to finish what we started. She was resilient at first, trying to fend off my advances by shoving at my face and kicking my stomach. Then her hands found their way onto my stomach and she started to feel my abs. She went lower and felt all eight inches of my erect cock. She knew she wanted it and within seconds she was guiding me back into her. I started fucking her once again, missionary style, leaning forward to lock lips with her. The idea of being caught and knowing that my best friend Leo was going to find out that I was fucking his mom made the sex even hotter and steamier.

Only five minutes had passed by when I knew I was at the point of no return. I immediately pulled out, and started stroking my cock from base to tip. Trish was also helping me with the process, stroking my cock with her right hand while her left hand played with my shaved scrotum. I was on top of her and suddenly, I yelled and ejaculated all over her stomach and breasts. My thick white cum kept shooting out for about fifteen seconds, forming a crisscrossed spider’s web on her body in a wide expanse. I shook the remaining drops of semen onto her body and sat back on the couch. Trish did the same. The thick bits of semen clung onto her breasts and belly button for dear life. The more liquid material climbed down and soaked the little mound of pubic hair she had. We had one last kiss to seal the deal, and surprisingly, the front door opened yet again. It was Isa.

She saw us sitting on the couch, but she was more interested in the white, creamy stuff splattered on her mother’s body.

“Unbelievable! I catch you fucking leo's friend and you decide not to stop!”

She stormed away from us again, but this time instead of running out of the house, she sped upstairs to her room. The sound of her door closing was explosive and the guilt had crept up onto Trish’s face, yet again. All I could do was bring her close to me, rub her back with my arms and kiss her forehead and hair. This was probably the last time I could be this close to her. Isa was sure to confide in Leo and then I would be a carcass. I was definitely going to be beaten up and my friendship with him would be over, but all I was disappointed about at that moment was the thought of never having sex with Trish again.

Published 
Written by js1985
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments