Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Live Bait Part 1

"Walking into a trap has never yielded better benefits"

21
11 Comments 11
19.8k Views 19.8k
849 words 849 words
My job allows me to meet many different attractive women over the course of the year. Some of these women tend to be very outspoken and have caught me off guard a time or two. This particular story took place when I was out with some friends of mine. We were chasing girls closer to my own age, but got a text saying it might be in my best interest to come visit a group of ladies a little closer to home. Now I am 24, and at the point in my life where my mind is better at getting into a woman's pants than my body. Anyways, that really holds no meaning when it comes to this story.

So, as I was saying...

My night began at a friend's bar that I frequent on the weekends to catch up with friends and hit on tourists that come to visit my area. This was my plan for the night until I got an interesting text message from an older friend. This led me to an upscale restaurant in my area of town with 3 attractive women that I have met through work. All of these women were around the same age, mid 40's, and very close friends from what I gathered. I had an easy time coming to this conclusion because the entire time we were together was spent talking about their sexual escapades.

Tori, who was married with three children, had absolutely no problem talking in length about how her husband spent the morning reaming her ass before he left on an out of town business trip. All she could talk about was how he kept plowing into her from behind well after she was screaming out their safe word that would let him know she couldn't take anymore. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into, and this was only the beginning.

Tori's friend, Jen, sat at the end of our table in an inebriated daze mumbling to herself. I came to find out she too had spent the morning contorted into every possible position that she and her husband could manage, all while trying to stay quiet enough as to not wake their sick child down the hallway. As you can imagine, being a 24 year old single man, my mind was painting quite the pleasant picture of these attractive ladies spread naked in all their glory.

As the women continued talking at length about everything they loved about getting fucked, I started to get the sense that I had been invited to this little get together for a specific reason, and her name was Leigh.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

Leigh was the third mom of the group and from everything Tori and Jen were saying, she loved cock just as much as them. Leigh was the only single mom at the table and she had been the most reserved up until that point, not adding as much detail to the conversations as the other two ladies. That just gave Tori more room to talk about the fact that Leigh had no gag reflex and really enjoyed a hard cock from behind. This is when I began to see the writing on the wall, I had been invited here to take this MILF home tonight. Tori was, without a doubt, the most outspoken one of the group. She made everything crystal clear when she bluntly asked if I would be interested in fucking Leigh.

Now, bourbon is generally not supposed to come out of your nose but, Tori's direct questioning made that possible. As awestruck as I was, Leigh may have been even more caught off guard. She turned every shade of red that I could imagine and eventually excused herself to the restroom, leaving me with the two married MILFs and the question hanging over my head. Of course I told them that I was more than willing to climb in bed with their blonde friend.

They quickly got to the point saying that Leigh had not experienced anything other than her own fingers in a few months. They thought I would be the perfect candidate to give her a long night in her ex-husbands condo. I was drunk at this point, and asked if it was a package deal but kindly got shot down. Although both women said that if Leigh came back with a good report, I may be hearing from them later on down the road. As Leigh approached the table coming back from the restroom, Tori and Jen asked me to go close out our tabs so that they could have a few minutes talking to their friend and filling her in on what was going to happen. When I returned to the table, Leigh was alone and waiting with one last round of drinks. Her friends had taken her car back to their house and left her with me for the night.

**This is the first story I have ever written and would enjoy some feedback. This is also just the first part so some feedback would help in the writing process for part two.

Published 
Written by BigScreenTV
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments