Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Desert HIghway

""Damsel in Distress""

17
11 Comments 11
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I am a decent gambler and usually know when to quit. Tonight was not the night. I lost five hundred playing three card poker and video poker. I could not hit a winning hand. The problem was that when I was ahead, I did not quit but overextended myself. 

As midnight approached, I got on Arizona route 238 and headed to the I-10. The road was desolate and pitch dark. I switched on the high beams and continued to drive home. After about six miles, my bright lights picked up a solitary figure. It was a woman dressed in dirty western clothes. I pulled passed her, stopped the car, got out and spoke to her.

"Are you okay? Did your car breakdown? Would like a ride?"

She was crying, angry, and stunned. She was stunned that someone would stop and help her.

"No, my car did not break down. My friends set me up with this moronic guy as a blind date. When he started grabbing me, I said "No." He stopped the car, threw me in a ditch and left me."

"Well, my name is Cody. I am a retired US government employee who lost his buns gambling. I am not a pervert or not until you get to know me. I heading back to my home in Mesa. I would be glad to drop you where you want to go" I gave a smile and opened the car door for her.

"I am DeDe. I don't have many options and for some reason, I trust you. Guess what, Mesa is my destination."

On the way to Mesa, we swapped stories of our evening. DeDe told me the entire blind dare saga from her friend's telling her the guy was nice, his wondering hands, and getting dumped in the desert. I told her about my casino outing and how I donated to the tribe and the casino. DeDe got a laugh out of it.

I drove DeDe to her home in an over fifty-five subdivision in Mesa and gave her my name, address, e-mail, and phone number. She was to call me if the moron came back to bother her. She did not think he would return. As I went to open the door for her, DeDe leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek .

She said, "Thank you. You have been really kind."

The next morning, I got a great e-mail from DeDe thanking me for rescuing her from the dark desert. She realized how much danger she was in that pitch black desert.

A bulb lit up in my mind. Here was an opportunity to get a date. Being a semi-romantic, I sent her roses with a note asking her for a date. Amazingly, I got a phone call that afternoon.

"Cody, the roses are beautiful and YES to the dinner invitation."

"Great, how about the a Japanese Steak House?"

"I have never been to one."

"I'll pick you up at seven."

As I got ready for dinner with DeDe, I put on a dress shirt, tie, dress slacks and hard shoes. All items are not very prevalent in a Arizona male wardrobe. I got to DeDe's right at seven.

DeDe looked spectacular. She had on a red sun dress that was just above the knee, deep scooped neck, nylons, and white high heels and accessories. Around her neck, she wore a gold serpentine necklace. DeDe looked hot and fantastic. She looked much different than the night in the middle of the desert. DeDe and her outfit looked like the start to the beginning of a first-class evening.

Dinner was nice with the Japanese knife and cooking show. The food and sake hit the spot. We talked and got to know each other better. Then, from under the table, I felt her foot searching me out. I felt obliged to co-operated and respond to her foot. Footsie at its best.

I told DeDe that I was retired from the US Department of Education, had adult kids in other parts of the country and divorced/widowed. I had been living in Arizona for a time and did cash jobs on the side to supplement my government pension.

DeDe was divorced, caught hubby cheating with his now trophy wife, and a retired computer operator. From the divorce, she had gotten her house and a small nest egg. Plus, she had her pension. So, we were two people in the same boat.

We finished dinner and DeDe asked me back to her place to relax on her patio.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

I agreed and stopped to pick up a bottle of Asti Spumante on the way to DeDe's house.

We arrived at DeDe's place and proceeded to the back yard. DeDe excused herself to put on something more comfortable. I had already ditched the tie and unbuttoned the collar and sleeves on the dress shirt.

After I had finished pouring the wine, DeDe appeared in a white track suit seductively zipped to give her some nice cleavage. The pants made her ass look great because it showed she had no underwear under the track suit. I noticed that she had bigger boobs that I had originally had estimated. We sat on the small wicker love seat, enjoying the desert night and the sparkling wine.

DeDe spoke, "I still cannot thank you enough for rescuing me in the desert. As I look back at my situation, I was in deep trouble. On top of everything, you send me flowers and take me to dinner."

DeDe leaned over and gave me one of the greatest kisses that I had ever experienced. Her tongue was like a serpent searching for its prey. I responded to her kiss and instinctively moved my hands to her breasts. She did not protest and even unzipped the track suit down farther for my hands easy access to her tits. There was no bra and I could feel the firmness, smoothness and softness of her breasts. The nipples were like they were chiseled out of granite.

DeDe loved the breast play and began to groan in a low muffled growl. I moved to give her beautiful breasts the attention that they desired from my mouth and tongue. Upon my oral attack on her left breast, she started to have an orgasm. She went higher and higher as I flicked my tongue against those erect nipples. The shock waves radiating from DeDe's body were passing into mine. The same outcome from the right one was happening. Every time DeDe came, it was like watching a shooting star.

I gently pushed her down on the love seat, but DeDe stopped me. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. DeDe laid down on the bed ready for action. As I went to remove her track pants, she arched her back upward for easy removal of the pants.

There was her womanhood. It was beautifully trimmed and there was a scent of lust. I slid between her legs and began kissing, licking and fingering her cunt. It was a thrill for me beyond my wildest thoughts. My fingers found her slit and entered her love canal.

DeDe groaned, "Yes, Cody, that feels so good. Your touch is marvelous. I should have ravished you that night on the desert road. I haven't felt like this in years."

As she was speaking to me, her love juices were flowing out of her like a mountain stream. My greedy tongue and mouth did not miss a drop. Her orgasms were more intense and she shook like she was having a convulsion.

"Fuck me, Cody, Fuck me now."

I got up to knees to enter her. DeDe stopped me and took my cock into her mouth. She deep throated the entire shaft in one gulp. Her tongue was using my dick as a dartboard. She was making sure that I was ready and that she got a pre-cum sample.

DeDe looked deeply into my eyes, "Now, Fuck me!"

I did not want to disappoint the lady. DeDe was red hot and soaking wet. My rod slid into her with ease. I felt her interior muscle grasp onto to my shaft. We started to rock in unison matching each other with every thrust and stroke. Every time that I rocked forward, DeDe's ass would raise off the bed. She was grunting as we tried to devour each other. DeDe started shaking, "I'm cumming, YEEEESSSS, this feels great."

I was speechless as I got off DeDe. My cock and entire body were totally drained of any strength. DeDe was laying next to me and whispered, "Cody, I knew that you would be gentle and loving. It was great. I hope that is a "Thank You" you'll never forget." It was a "Thank you" that I will always remember.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments