Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Hot Summer

12
6 Comments 6
37.7k Views 37.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Beth was bored out of her mind today. It was a hot summer day and the air conditioner was acting up again. Her husband of fifteen years, Roger, was out of town and had the car so Beth had nowhere to go. She was glad he was gone because he'd become a bore and had become intolerably fat for her, and yet she loved him, but they had stopped having sex several years ago. She fanned herself, but it wasn't much help so she went outside to the backyard to see if pulling weeds from the garden would get her mind off the heat.

Squatting by her roses she noticed movement on the opposite side of the high wood fence, but paid it little mind, then she saw bare skin which did attract her attention.
She leaned slightly to look through a knot hole and there was Donny, her friend Helen's boy, but Donny was no longer a boy. Beth had known him since he was a toddler and didn't pay much attention to him, but now Beth realized like a school girl she was peeping at his lean, hard body as he lay on his back on a bench pushing a bar of iron skyward. His tight arms rippled as he thrust the bar up and his broad chest was soaked in pearls of glistening sweat. Beth's eyes followed across to the big lump in his soaked shorts and she nearly fell over as he finally finished, stood and stretched his arms sideways to loosen up more. His bulge was wonderful and his body to die for.

After Donny went inside Beth sat gasping, feeling her heart pound realizing how horny watching him had made her then she felt embarrassed and silly, but God, he was gorgeous! He was tall, lean and rock hard. His dark eyes made her want to melt, but she collected herself and stood to realize she'd been sitting on an ant hill and they had covered her legs and were beginning to bite. She jumped up to brush the insects off, but tripped and lost her balance, dropping her right into the sharp thorns of roses.

"OH SHIT!" she yelled, then her arm trapped itself between two thorny branches bringing a loud screech from her. The gate flew open and to her rescue was Donny.

"Hey, are you OK?" He was still covered in the beautiful sheen of sweat as he approached.

"Oh, Donny, I'm stuck and I might have busted my ass falling. Be a love and help me please." Beth glanced quickly from his hard, rippling stomach to her arm that was still jammed into the thorns and was now bleeding. "I'm bleeding too."

Donny stood, not knowing what to do. Beth was the lady all the guys in the neighborhood joked about wanting to fuck because even at thirty-five she still had the body and looks of a movie star. She had big, firm breasts, a tight, round ass and long flowing auburn hair, but Donny was a bit shy and never had a girlfriend, much less ever fucked one. Here was the woman of his fantasy laying on the ground bleeding asking him for help.

"What should I do? You're bleeding." His eyes darted from her long, tan legs, to her tits, then her face to her bleeding arm.

"I know that. If you can move this fucking branch off me so I can move. It really hurts."

"Yes ma'am." He very gingerly stepped over her body and pulled back the branch, freeing her arm and giving Beth an up close and personal inspection of his goods. Her heart raced at breakneck speed and she had to force herself to look up into his scared face.

"I think I hurt my back falling," she lied. In fact she was fine, but she decided to fake it. "Help me up love."

Donny felt frozen in space unable to speak. He slowly reached her warm, soft hand to pull her up. He flinched back, but not in time for Beth to grab his leg then hand to pull him toward her. She had both of his strong hands in hers and he began to pull her up when she twisted in feigning pain. She laid flat on her back with her tits bouncing slightly to the rhythm of her pounding heart then looked into his scared eyes.

"Donny honey, you're going to have to carry me. I've hurt my backside."

"Maybe I should call for help." His voice was week. "Mom's not home. I can call an ambulance."

"Nonsense Donny. You're a good, strong man. Just pick me up. I saw you lifting more than I weigh."

"I...I don't know. I might hurt you."

Beth thought she might scare him off so she pulled him gently toward her and looked up at his panicked look. His eyes averted hers so she touched his face and turned his face toward her.

"Look at me Donny." He did hesitantly look. "I won't bite you. It's hot out here and I'm getting my ass chewed up by ants. Please carry me inside. I'll make it up to you. I promise." She fully intended to keep the promise.

"OK...What do I do?"

Beth pulled his trembling hand under her back and the other under her curvy legs.

"Just lift me up sweetheart."

As he stood, taking her body with him, she wrapped her arms around his neck feeling his hard, slippery muscles, inhaling the pungent scent of a young buck. He didn't seem to strain in the least except for his fear.

"You're fucking strong, Donny. I bet your girlfriend loves those big, strong muscles of yours." He grinned, but didn't answer, then carried her like a feather to the house. He opened the door with the hand under her legs then looked blank.

"Where to?" He stood in the kitchen with her clinging tightly.

"Take me upstairs to bed honey," she cooed in his ear, then watched his eyes widen and could feel his heart race and his breath gasp. "You don't mind do you?"

"Uhh, umm, sure," was all he could muster as Beth stared dreamily into his worried face.

He carried her through the big, old house as she pointed him in the right direction then effortlessly up the long, dark stairs and down the hallway to her bedroom.

"What now?" he seemed dumbfounded.

"You can lay me on the bed." She meant it literally and figuratively.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

He gently laid her on the soft bed and Beth held tight to his neck.

"Donny. Look at me." His eyes met hers, his heart racing with sweat dripping off him, soaking her top. "Do you know why you're up here?"

"I think so."

"You know why I think. It's been a long time for me."

"You mean...?" his words trailed.

"Kiss me, Donny. I need you to..." His mouth covered hers and she gently parted his soft, salty lips with her tongue, feeling his hot, rapid breath as dripping sweat drenched them both.

Beth gently pulled him beside her onto the bed and ran her fingers through his wet hair then ground her body against his. "Fuck Donny. I want to eat you up."

She pulled a trembling paw to her round, firm breast as his hand gently caressed it then she peeled her soaked top off as his hot, scorching tongue found her nipples.

"What about your back?" he asked between tits.

"I lied, Donny. You're too fucking sexy. Have you ever eaten pussy Donny?" She slid her shorts off followed by her already crotch soaked panties.

"I'm not sure."

That brought a deep throaty laugh from Beth. "I take it that's a no. Dig in baby. No time like now for pussy eating lessons." She still continued to giggle as his hot tongue and breath worked its way down her dripping body. She swung a leg over his head and parted herself for him, feeling his breath like a dragon, scorching her, then the breath stopped a short moment as the heavenly softness of wet, hot heat reached her wet, hot heat.

"Ohhh God Donny." He explored every crevice of her making her body quiver and buck, then his tongue found the place that sent her over the edge, soaking his face even further with her love juices beyond intense orgasm.

Beth nudged his head up to look up at her then gestured with one finger for him to come to her. When he got to his knees her jaw nearly dropped.

"Good God boy you're hung!" She greedily licked her lips in anticipation. "Bring me lunch!" His long, thick, veined cock hung from him like a beautiful purple statue dripping precum nearly to his dangling cumpuff footballs.

"Goddamned, Donny, you have one fucking beautiful cock, buddy. I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard in my mouth it could fill a bucket!" She grabbed his slab of rock hard bone and watched more precum freely ooze from the single wide opening. She flicked out her hot tongue and felt him spasm to the touch then led him deep into the dark, warm, slippery recesses of her throat, squeezing her lips on him tasting every morsel of his manhood. His body shook, his breath went deep and Beth's cheeks puffed out, filling with a torrent of his seed until no more could be held, nor swallowed. Drips of hot jizz trickled out of her lips to her hanging tits below.

He shook and squirmed trying in vain to relieve him of his youthful torture of after-cum spasms, but she held his ass cheeks firmly in her hands, drawing him into her till the spasms stopped. She let him easily glide his cock in and out of her, keeping him fully erect. Finally she pulled back, admiring his pulsing rod.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stop," he said sheepishly.

Beth feigned disappointment, sticking her bottom lip out mockingly, then leaned back, spread her legs wide and faked a pout. "Well, just this time, but you better fuck the fucking shit out of me till it hurts to walk tomorrow." She pulled him on top of her, reached between her legs and felt her body filled with a pleasure she thought she had lost forever. Her legs wrapped tight around his sweat drenched body and she held him close.

"Oh fuck my dirty cunt with your big fucking fuck stick. Beat that thing into me and make me cry like your fucking bitch!" He rammed into her harder and longer than any man had ever fucked her and then some. He didn't slow down until the sun started drifting below the horizon and shadows fell heavy. Soon they were in total darkness with her working her sore cunt up and down around his rod.

Beth was past exhaustion, just rocking on top of him, waiting for him to finish. She had gone past orgasm and yet his hips still pounded back up into hers relentlessly. Finally when she could take no more she rolled off him and reached to the table by the bed for hand lotion. She worked his strong, hard cock in both hands till in the street lights she finally watched as if in slow motion white flames fired upwards and back onto his chest and belly. She ran her fingers though the slippery goo then laid her head on his shoulder and whispered, "You're going to make some bitch a lucky cunt with that big fuck stick someday."

Beth woke the next morning alone. When she stood up her sex prophecy had come true almost. Her pussy was sore. She glanced out the window to see Helen's car being packed with luggage then Donny stepped outside looking sharp and handsome. He hugged his mom and his father Frank drove him off to boot camp.

Beth smiled to herself, glanced at the picture of fat Roger and sighed. As the melancholy began to fade her eye once again spotted young flesh across the street cutting grass. "The rest of summer might not be so long after all," she said out loud.

Published 
Written by storyo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments