Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me, Mrs Craddock And Mrs Cathcart

"Mrs Craddock has quite a surprise in store for me."

39
12 Comments 12
35.6k Views 35.6k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
“Tell Angela I’ll be down in a few minutes!” my mother shouted down the stairs.

“She’ll be down in a few minutes,” I said. Mrs Hotter, who was standing right next to me, smiled, no doubt at the absurdity of me repeating what she’d just heard.

I was more nervous about being alone with Mrs Hotter now than I had been when we were still rutting like animals. Normally when she came round to discuss Hydrangeas or mulch or some such thing with my mother, I kept out of the way, yet here I was all alone with her for a couple of minutes.

“So how was your evening with Mrs Craddock?” she asked.

“It was interesting,” I said. I wasn’t particularly keen to discuss my evening with the woman Mrs Hotter had, in effect, handed me over to when our own relationship became impossible to maintain. On the other hand, there were aspects of Mrs Craddock’s behaviour that I needed to discuss with someone, and Mrs Hotter was the only one I could, both because of the need for discretion, and because the woman had in effect taught me everything I knew about sex, which was a fair bit. “She insisted I call her ‘Nurse Craddock’.”

Mrs Hotter smiled. “She is a nurse, Darren. Did she tell you that?”

My jaw dropped. “For real?”

“Yes, a bonafide, trained, working nurse.”

This was something to try getting my head around.

As if she could read my confusion and my need for advice, Mrs Hotter said, “Whatever a woman wants, Darren, just go along with it, and you’ll have the time of your life.” Then she winked at me.

“I miss you, Mrs Hotter,” I said, before I had time to think.

“I miss you too,” Mrs Hotter said. “But we can’t. You know that.”

Indeed I did. It was the price of Mrs Hotter’s son Tommy’s silence that we had no more to do with each other, at least not carnally.

The trouble was that when I’d left Mrs Craddock’s on the Wednesday evening, the woman had instructed me not to wank off until I saw her again. I’d cheated, wanking off the moment I got home, but since then I’d stuck to it. It had now been 89 hours and 19 minutes since I’d last ejaculated, and it was torture. I could only think that it was all the pent up spunk in my balls that caused me to say, “I still think of you all the time when I wank my cock, Mrs Hotter.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” she replied before sighing heavily. “Oh Darren, if only…”

If only indeed. I stared at her curvaceous body. Then, at the sound of my mother’s feet on the stairs, I couldn’t help myself. I gave Mrs Hotter’s bum a quick squeeze.

“Don’t tempt me, Darren,” she said. Then she winked at me. Quite what this meant, I wasn’t sure. I knew very well that there could never be anything more between us. I left the two women to their garden talk, forcing myself not have a little wank upstairs thinking of Mrs Hotter.

Partly this was due to the advice Mrs Hotter herself had given me. I took what Mrs Hotter said very seriously indeed. “Whatever a woman wants, just go along with it.” So if Mrs Craddock didn’t want me to cum until I saw her again, I would do what I could not to jerk off, which for a randy eighteen year-old amounted to a superhuman feat.

To keep myself from thinking too much about Mrs Craddock (or for that matter Mrs Hotter), I spent the Monday job hunting, without success. By the time the evening rolled around, I was even more nervous than I had been on my first visit. It was all very well going along with what Mrs Craddock wanted, but what exactly did she want? I still didn’t understand why someone who was a nurse would want to act like a pretend nurse in her sex life.

But then, as I made way to the house Mrs Craddock shared with her husband, who I was given to understand travelled a lot in his job, I grasped something. “Just go along with it.” If Mrs Craddock wanted to be the nurse, I would be the patient. I could do it. I could play the part I assumed she wanted of me.

I crept in the back way, as instructed. This sneaking in through garden gates to visit married women was quickly becoming second nature to me. Mrs Craddock must have been keeping an eye out, because she opened the back door before I had time to knock. “Hello, Darren. Thank you for being punctual.”

I wanted to speak, but I was too astonished to. Last time, on my first visit, Mrs Craddock had been stylishly dressed. Today she was in an entirely different outfit. She was wearing flats, but above those she wore white nylon stockings. I knew they were stockings because the white nurse’s coat she wore just about reached the tops. Moreover, the coat had enough buttons undone to reveal a lot of her white lacy bra, and a fair amount of tit flesh. Today her auburn bob cut was partially obscured by a white cap with a red cross, which was perched on her head. In short she was the epitome of one of those fantasy nurses that occasionally appeared in the dirty magazines I still bought when I could afford to.

There was no way she wore that outfit to work, I thought. But knowing that she was actually a nurse gave the outfit quite an edge. Telling myself to just go along with it, I found my voice. “Good evening, Nurse Craddock.”

“How have you been feeling since your last appointment?” Mrs Craddock asked, closing the door behind me.

“Mostly very well,” I said. “Although I am experiencing an unusual ache.”

This played well. I could tell from the amused look Mrs Craddock gave me. “Oh yes?” she said. “Where is this unaccustomed sensation?”

“Erm, it’s a bit embarrassing,” I said, staring straight at her cleavage.

“That’s alright,” Mrs Craddock said. “I’m a professional, Darren. Trust me, I’ve heard it all before.”

Somehow I was sure she had, that she’d played this game before. And not with her husband either. “It’s my balls, Nurse Craddock. They ache all the time.”

“I see,” the woman said. “Then we’d better get you checked out. If you’d just follow me, Darren.”

I followed Mrs Craddock, staring at her bum and thinking that if I didn’t get to bend her over and do her doggy style today, I’d go crazy. To my amazement she stopped by the bedroom door and said, “If you’d just step inside and undress, Darren. Make yourself comfortable and I’ll be with you in a minute.”

Where she was going with this, I could not tell, but I was determined to play along. I entered the bedroom, noticing immediately that there was a photo of Mrs Craddock and her husband on one of the nightstands, angled towards the double bed. The man looked handsome, with greying temples, and was staring straight at the camera with a slight smile. It appeared to be taken on holiday; there was sea in the background. What was it that made these married women carry on behind their husbands’ backs? I didn’t know, and, well, why bother wondering when it was all my gain?

Still, it was slightly unnerving undressing with Mr Craddock staring at me from the picture with a protective arm round his wife. I didn’t want to move it, but had a flight of fancy that the wronged husband could actually see everything through the eyes in the photo. I laid down on my back on the marital bed. This was better, since I couldn’t see Mr Craddock from here. I focused instead on the doorway, recalling the way Mrs Craddock was dressed.

I didn’t have long to wait before Mrs Craddock entered. She smiled at me, or more accurately at the large erection that had formed as I pictured her in my mind. She’d pulled on a pair of latex gloves and was carrying a tape measure along with some kind of graduated receptacle. I wasn’t going to speak. Let her call the shots.

She came right up to the bed and leaned over. Without a word she reached out and touched my balls, prodding them with her fingers. I stared at her breasts, which exerted a huge attraction, held in place by the bra, but threatening to spill out, or so it seemed. Perhaps I should just throw caution to the wind.

“Yes,” Mrs Craddock said. “No wonder there’s an ache, Darren. There’s a definite accumulation of fluid in the testes[/i].”

Well, she had instructed me not to jerk off for five days, so technically she should have realised that. Perhaps it was part of the game that I not remind her of that. I didn’t know. But I wanted her to know I’d done as she said. “I haven’t wanked off in 117 hours and 21 minutes,” I blurted.

If Mrs Craddock was quick enough with arithmetic to realise that I had disobeyed her once, she didn’t show it. “Well, you’re in luck, Darren. Your ailment is as easily diagnosed as it is remedied.”

“Nurse Craddock?”

The woman smiled. “I imagine it won’t take long to drain you of the excess,” she said. “But first we must measure you.”

“Whatever you say, Nurse Craddock.”

I just lay there as Mrs Craddock took the tape measure and used both hands to press it against my erection. “I make that seven point eighty-four inches,” she said at length.

I didn’t like the sound of that. Eight inches sounded much better. “Why not just round the figure up?” I said.

“Exactitude!” Mrs Craddock exclaimed. “Medical science demands nothing less!” There was no answer to that. The woman put the tape measure to one side. “Now for the procedure,” she said, grabbing my cock, latex fingers gripping me hard as she began the treatment.

I didn’t want to cum already; I’d only just arrived. I was supposed to play along, but could I at least try to alter the course of events? “This seems a very unorthodox procedure, Nurse Craddock,” I said.

Mrs Craddock’s hand kept on moving. “Don’t worry, Darren. I know what I’m doing. I’m a professional.”

The way she said it, coupled to the way she was dressed and her actions, suggested not so much health care professional as seasoned sex worker. I couldn’t help it. A hand shot out, making a play for one of her full breasts.

“Tut, tut, Darren!” Mrs Craddock admonished. “Please lay still and let me perform the necessary procedure!”

This was unbearable, but I did as I was told, all the while staring at Mrs Craddock’s big tits as she continued wanking me with determined strokes, desperate to get my hands on them. Well, frankly I would have settled for getting my hands anywhere on Mrs Craddock. While her breasts exerted a fascination on me, there was much more to stare at. With Mrs Hotter I’d developed a fetish for stockings, and Mrs Craddock’s stocking tops were highly visible. I felt an urgent desire to unbutton her coat, to discover what she looked like underneath in full. In the magazines I had at home, slutty nurses always wore the most delicious underwear.

My eyes wandered back up, resting on her bosom a while, then landing on her face. Mrs Craddock was staring at me intently. “How are we doing, Darren?” she asked.

With Mrs Hotter I’d always had a terrible impulse to blurt out whatever was in my head, but I was determined not to break the spell of the game, as I understood it. So I just said, “Very well, thank you, Nurse Craddock.”

“How close are you to ejaculating, Darren?” Then her tongue came out, sliding all over her lips in an unmistakably seductive way.

It was impossible not to imagine her tongue and lips attending to me. I stared at her face, feeling the firm grip of her hand, her determined strokes. My mind was trying frantically to get to grips with how to play the game, searching for a line that was suggestive and witty. What came over my lips was, “Do you like facials, Nurse Craddock?”

“That’s a very inappropriate question,” she admonished. But she was smiling too, and her tongue came out once again, sliding all over her lips in a very suggestive manner.

This was impossible to resist. More inappropriate thoughts were hurtling towards my tongue, but I swallowed them down, even as I felt the irresistible rise of my spunk, brought forth by Mrs Craddock’s firm ministrations. She was still teasing her lips with her tongue, making me think of nothing but being given oral treatment. “Let me know when you’re about to ejaculate,” Mrs Craddock said. “It’s imperative that I’m prepared.”

“It won’t be long now, Nurse Craddock,” I said. And then, because she wiggled her tongue at me before shaping her lips into a little ‘o’, I lost it. I was back with Mrs Hotter, to whom I could say virtually anything. “You’re so fucking hot! I want to cum all over your face and tits, Nurse Craddock!”

“You’re being inappropriate again, Darren.” Then she smiled. “But if thinking such things helps you to ejaculate, I suppose I can overlook it. I do need a sample of your semen, Darren.”

That ensured that she would get it, instantly. “I’m cumming, Nurse Craddock,” I gasped. “Please let me cum on your…”

“That’s good, Darren,” Mrs Craddock interrupted, grabbing the beaker as her jobbing hand squeezed me so hard I was momentarily afraid my rod was going to break in two.

Then I was giving a strangled cry as sperm shot out of me. Mrs Craddock was holding the beaker so as to capture the seemingly never ending stream of spunk that kept on spurting. Having held back for more than 117 hours, it was a relief, but I still wished I was cumming on Mrs Craddock’s face or tits or anywhere but in the beaker.

That was until I was done and the woman straightened her body, holding the vessel up and eyeing it. “That’s a very impressive amount, Darren,” she said. “Even for a young lad of your age.”

“Thank you, Nurse Craddock.”

“It was an observation, not a compliment.” But it was clear to me now that it was a compliment. Mrs Craddock dipped a latex finger into the beaker before licking it. “Nice and healthy,” she concluded, “Just as I remember.”

“That’s good, right?”

Mrs Craddock raised an eyebrow. Instead of answering the question, she placed the beaker on the nightstand – not the one with the photo of her and Mr Craddock. “Now, Darren,” she said. “What I’m about to do may seem a little strange, but it’s imperative that I test the moisturizing properties of your semen.”

I understood that this was perfectly ridiculous, but of course I would go along with it. If my confidence was limited in some areas, it was practically absolute in respect of my ability to cum at least twice with this gorgeous woman, so if she wanted to prolong things, that was fine by me. “I understand, Nurse Craddock,” I said. “I have every faith in you. You’re the professional after all.”

This brought a smile from the woman. I wasn’t sure exactly what she had in mind, but I was extremely gratified when she unbuttoned the coat, even if she did do it in a very businesslike way. Finally I got to see more of her body, and more crucially the incredibly sexy knickers she was wearing, all snug-fitting white lace. I felt an urgent desire to reach out and touch her, but not being entirely sure about where she was going with this, I forced myself to keep my hands to myself.

Having already got a fair glimpse of boob, I was nevertheless rendered breathless by their beautiful roundedness beneath the woman’s bra, which was of the same white lace as her knickers. Not that she kept the bra on for long. That too came off in a very businesslike fashion.

Then I hardly knew how to control myself. As my eager young eyes feasted on Mr Craddock's exposed boobs for the very first time, the woman took the beaker with my sperm from the nightstand. Holding her other gloved hand under her breast to prevent spillage, she poured a quantity of the semen onto herself and gave a quick rub, repeating the procedure with the other breast, emptying the beaker in the process.

My mouth fell open. Mrs Craddock just smiled, replacing the empty beaker and proceeding to massage her big mounds, rubbing my spunk into them. Her taut nipples glistened, rendering me as hard as a rock. Fuck, the woman was Viagra on legs, or would have been if Viagra had been invented then. It was practically torture not knowing what to do, not having a clue what she wanted from me.

I reached out instinctively to touch her between her legs, but Mrs Craddock slapped my hand away. “Tut, tut, Darren. Patience is a virtue!”

How unbearable could things get? Searching for something to say that was in keeping with the game, I said, “I’m sorry, Nurse Craddock. Were the moisturizing properties of my spunk, um, to your liking?”

Mrs Craddock smiled, still fondling her big breasts. “You have excellent semen, Darren,” she said. Then she paused, her hands coming away from her big boobs. “I have a further test I wish to perform.”

The way things were, there was no way of knowing what this test might entail, but there was no doubt as to my reply. “Whatever you say, Nurse Craddock.”

There was a gleam in the woman’s eye as she opened the drawer in the nightstand, bringing out a sleep mask. “I need to test your reactions when you are deprived of sight,” she decided.

This was very weird, but I lifted my head, allowing her to fit me with the mask. I didn’t much care for not being able to see, since she was so gorgeous, but Mrs Hotter’s advice was still ringing in my head. “Whatever a woman wants, just go along with it.” So I lay there, hearing her move, allowing her to take my legs and move them further apart. “Wait here a moment, Darren,” she said. “I won’t be a minute.”

“I won’t be going anywhere, Nurse Craddock.”

Alone on the bed in the dark, I wondered where she’d gone – perhaps to change gloves as she had done last time. But more importantly my feverish imagination roamed every conceivable thing she might have in mind for me, though given her penchant for peculiar games, how could I be sure of anything? I was imagining her on top of me, grinding down on my cock as she thrust her tits in my face, when I heard footsteps.

“Darren!” she exclaimed. “There’s nothing wrong with your virility, is there?”

“It’s from thinking of you,” I blurted.

“Tut, tut, Darren. Were you having inappropriate thoughts again?”

I forced myself not to make a complete arse of myself, contenting myself with saying, “Very inappropriate, Nurse Craddock.”

“Oh dear!” Mrs Craddock exclaimed. Then, “But I suppose that’s only to be expected from a young lad your age.”

I didn’t really know what to say. Thinking how badly I wanted to see the woman, I fell into my old trap with alarming ease. “It’s just that you’re so fucking hot, Nurse Craddock. “Like one of those kinky nurses in…”

“Sush,” Mrs Craddock said. “I think it’s best if you remain silent and allow the test to go ahead, Darren, don’t you?”

Suitably chastened, I said, “Yes, Nurse Craddock.”

There was movement, I could feel the shifts in the mattress and sense Mrs Craddock climbing onto the foot of the bed. I just lay there, waiting, sensing her between my legs. There was gripping. Her latex hand was gripping my cock as so many times before. She tugged it once, twice, three times. I wondered where this was going, but I’d been told to keep silent, and now Mrs Craddock was silent too.

But silence became impossible when I felt it. I didn’t speak, but I gave a groan of pleasure when I felt the softness against the root of my cock. Finally! I desperately wanted to see, but if Mrs Craddock wanted to do things this way, so it must be. I didn’t understand why she didn’t want me to see. Shame, perhaps? But how could she stand to have that photo, that image of her husband staring straight at her as she worked her tongue up and down my shaft?

No, forget about Mr Craddock. Just concentrate on how good it felt to finally have Mrs Craddock tasting me. As her lips kissed my bulb, I pictured her face, thrilled by the image that formed in my head of what it looked like. Pre-cum oozed out and silence became impossible. “Oh, that feels so good!” I breathed.

Mrs Craddock removed her lips from me for a moment. Fingers surrounded me, then lips surrounded the helmet as her tongue slithered over the tip of my cock. There was more wanking as her lips held steady just below my big, swollen head. I forced myself to remain silent. With Mrs Hotter I would have been able to exclaim almost anything, but I still wasn’t sure about Mrs Craddock and didn’t want to put her off.

By now it felt as if it would have been hard to put her off. There was more tongue swirling, more movement up and down my shaft, more kissing of random parts of my manhood. I imagined Mrs Craddock down there, between my legs, with her big tits still impregnated with my sperm, her cool blue eyes with a subtly wicked gleam as she took little nibbles of me, tongue and lips combining to pleasure me and frustrate me in equal measure.

Then frustration was over as she went down on me proper. My rod was suddenly slick with her saliva as she slid her lips down it. The movement was slow but exquisite. “Oh, yes!” I groaned. The lips were pulled off. Latex fingers clutched me, giving a few strokes before lips were plunged back down on me. Mrs Craddock kept a firm grip on the root of my cock as she sucked and licked my rod by turns.

Why was I not allowed to see? I had the feeling it must look really filthy, but if this was the price I must pay for a blow-job from Mrs Craddock, I would pay it. I could always picture her in my head. Picture her tongue as she lashed at the helmet, maybe even picture her drooling as she went back down on me, sucking greedily.

“It would appear the taste of the patient agrees with you,” Mrs Craddock said. “I get the feeling you’re enjoying yourself too much, Nurse Cathcart.”

A giggle was the only reply, while the shock was immediate.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

There was another woman there! Since there could surely only be one Nurse Cathcart in the area, especially one who giggled like that (I recognized the sound even though I’d never heard it from the woman when she had her mouth full), I knew very well who she was. Sally Cathcart’s husband was a colleague of my father’s. In fact my father and I had helped Mr Cathcart with a bit of DIY a while back. Sally, who was genuinely a nurse, like Mrs Craddock, had been there, all ginger-curled effervescence and dressed in short shorts that made a man want to own her bum.

Maybe it was the shock that did it. Maybe it was the realisation there were suddenly two women there. Maybe it was the realisation that the same Sally Cathcart I’d lusted after in secret was now slobbering all over my cock. Whatever it was, the result was inevitable. My cock twitched hard. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” Sally Cathcart hummed as I pumped my sperm straight into her mouth.

She was slithering her tongue over me at the same time. Silence was beyond me now, as was good sense. “Oh, Mrs Cathcart!” I exclaimed. “You’ve no idea how many times I’ve wanked off thinking of you!”

“That’s Nurse Cathcart to you, young man,” Mrs Craddock admonished as Sally merely giggled.

I fell silent save for climactic gasps as the last of my spunk dribbled out into Mrs Cathcart’s mouth. She slowly and carefully slid her lips off me. Then came the verdict. “That was delish!”

“I think what Nurse Cathcart means is that she too is of the opinion that you have very healthy semen, Darren,” Mrs Craddock said.

“No,” Mrs Cathcart contradicted with a giggle. “I mean it was one of the most delicious loads of cum I’ve swallowed in a long time.”

Mrs Craddock sighed. “I brought Nurse Cathcart in for a second opinion,” she said. “She’s an excellent nurse. Unfortunately she also has very loose morals.”

This produced a new giggle from Mrs Cathcart. “I know what I like, at any rate. And I’m not afraid to get it.”

“Be that as it may,” Mrs Craddock said, “we have an examination to conclude. I’ve been led to believe that Darren is exceptionally virile and has the capacity to ejaculate many times in a single evening.”

“Is it true, Darren?” Mrs Cathcart breathed. “Do you think you can get it up for us again?” She sounded keen.

I was well aware that my cock had diminished in size after my surprise climax, but if I had little confidence in anything else, I knew very well what my young hormones were capable of making me capable of. I also realised that this was a golden opportunity.

“Oh yes,” I said. “If you allowed me to see you and touch you, I think I could guarantee a swift response.”

“It’s very wrong of you to take advantage of the situation like this, Darren,” Mrs Craddock said. “We are professionals, you know.”

“Don’t be like that, Becky!” Mrs Cathcart said. “Patient confidentiality, remember, and the lad won’t talk, will you, Darren?”

“No, Nurse Cathcart. Your secret’s safe with me.”

There was a pause. “I don’t know,” Mrs Craddock said. “This is highly irregular.” As if anything she’d done hitherto had been anything but.

“Go on, Becky,” Mrs Cathcart urged. “You know you want to.”

Mrs Craddock didn’t reply to this, but I felt her fingers on me, pulling the sleep mask away. Even as my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see her big tits swinging above me. I made a grab for them, squeezing. This time Mrs Craddock did nothing to stop me.

“See, Becky,” Mrs Cathcart giggled. “The lad’s got the hots for you!” She was moving up the bed, coming to rest on her knees by the side of my head. To my intense amazement and gratification I discovered she was dressed exactly as Mrs Craddock had been when she opened the door, with the addition of glasses. I reached out, placing a hand on her nylon thigh and sliding it quickly upwards. “Aw!” Mrs Cathcart exclaimed. “You saucy beggar! I like that!”

Mrs Craddock took the hand that was still fondling her breasts. Without a word she placed it on her own thigh, and I slid it upwards, half afraid that she express disapproval.

She didn’t. My hand reached her crotch, feeling damp through the lacy knickers. “You’re wet, Nurse Craddock,” I observed.

“Who isn’t?” Mrs Cathcart giggled.

“Kindly leave the observations to the professionals,” Mrs Craddock said, but then she leaned over, shoving her big boobs in my face. I found a nipple and began sucking on it. I could taste my own sperm, but this only added to the deliciously filthy aspect of it all. I rubbed Mrs Craddock’s crotch harder, simultaneously finding the crotch of Mrs Cathcart’s panties and doing the same. It was incredible that I should find myself in this position, yet here I was. It was pure heaven.

“I think the lad’s been telling the truth,” Mrs Cathcart breathed. “There’s definite growth.”

How could there not be? It was the kind of situation I’d dreamed about, not having the faintest hope that it would ever happen. Two ejaculations down, and I was as ready as I would ever be. I wanted to say something of the kind, but Mrs Craddock was practically smothering me with her bazookas. Not that I was about to complain.

“That’s excellent,” Mrs Craddock said. It wasn’t clear if she was referring to the medical implications of my renewed vigour or my attempts to keep my tongue and lips focused on whichever of her nipples was most readily available.

“Oh!” Mrs Cathcart gasped. I was rubbing as hard as I could, and it seemed to agree with her. “Have you tasted him yet, Becky?”

Mrs Craddock gave a little moan of pleasure herself before answering. “I’ve determined that the patient has healthy semen, if that’s what you mean, Nurse Cathcart.”

“Yes, but have you sucked his dick properly?” Then Mrs Cathcart gave a slightly longer moan.

“I do wish you’d use the correct terminology,” Mrs Craddock said. I gave her a harder rub, trying to find where her clit was through the white knickers. She moaned again pushing a boob down on my mouth.

“Go on, Becky, you know you want to,” Mrs Cathcart urged. “Besides, I need you to stop hogging his face.” She paused to moan – both women moaned – as I kept rubbing them with my hands. “I reckon he tasted fantastic, but I want your opinion.”

There was a pregnant silence, filled only with the sound of heavy breathing. I was too excited to even bother with being astonished. It was brilliant that Mrs Cathcart was this much fun. “Very well,” Mrs Craddock said. “If you think confirmation is needed…”

There was no time for me to get a word in, even if I’d known what to say. The instant Mrs Craddock moved away, Mrs Cathcart was on top of me, straddling my head and lowering herself, pushing her damp knickers down on my lips. As she began grinding, I reached up, unable to contain myself, undoing the buttons on her coat as quickly as I could. Her tits weren’t as big as Mrs Craddock’s, but I could see through the white lace that her areolae were huge.

As I thumbed erect nipples, I felt Mrs Craddock take hold of my erection between latex finger and thumb. Then her soft tongue came into play. I groaned beneath the pressure of Mrs Cathcart’s lace-covered sex. “The lad’s enjoying himself,” Mrs Cathcart said. “How does his cock taste?”

“Correct terminology, please!” Mrs Craddock exclaimed, her tongue coming away from me.

“Stop being such a prude, Becky,” Mrs Cathcart told her. “Suck him good! You know you want to!”

She’d more or less voiced my own sentiments. Vaguely I thought this deserved a reward, so I brought my hands away from her breasts to try and pull her knickers to one side. “Oh yes, Darren! That’s good!” the woman breathed, lending a hand.

Oh sweet nectar! Easing my tongue between Mrs Cathcart’s labia, her arousal flooded my taste buds. She pulled her breasts from the bra and began fondling them, squeezing her nipples and moaning lustily as I wriggled my tongue, searching for the source of her juices. Mrs Craddock was working her tongue round my bulb as Mrs Cathcart gave a long, elongated moan that oozed extreme lust. “Oh, Darren! You know what a woman wants, don’t you?”

It was fortunate that my mouth was otherwise preoccupied, or I might have said something stupid. Using my hands, I tried to prize Mrs Cathcart open a little more, but her position made it awkward. Then I felt Mrs Craddock shove her lips over me. Yes! This was it! There was incredible moisture, as if her mouth had been watering in expectation. Suddenly the hitherto stern and somewhat forbidding Mrs Craddock who I’d had a hard time knowing how to approach, was slobbering all over my cock.

Duly encouraged, I dragged my own tongue wherever it would go. Mrs Cathcart moaned loudly, twisting her own nipples, her mouth open wide. To my amazement, Mrs Craddock was shoving her lips right the way down me; up and down, up and down. Yes! This was more like it.

“Have you had him lick you yet, Becky?” Mrs Cathcart exclaimed.

Mrs Craddock pulled off my stick to say, “I haven’t gotten round to that particular examination yet.”

Mrs Cathcart giggled. “Too bad,” she breathed. “Darren really knows how to use his tongue!”

I liked hearing that. As so many times with Mrs Hotter, I was convinced that Mrs Cathcart’s own excitement was the source of more enjoyment than my tongue was, but I didn’t care. I remembered once again how fantastic she’d looked in those shorts over at her place, and now here she was leaking all over my face! There was sloppiness around my cock too. I couldn’t see, because of the way Mrs Cathcart was positioned, but I could feel the thick saliva as Mrs Craddock went back down on me. Oh bliss!

Then Mrs Cathcart was sliding backwards. She smiled at me in the most wanton way before leaning forwards and shoving her tits in my face. I grabbed them, mauling them very inexpertly in the white heat of extreme arousal. Mrs Cathcart didn’t mind, but moaned loudly as I clamped sticky lips round granite nipples. “How big did you say his cock is, Becky?” she breathed.

Once again Mrs Craddock removed her lips from me. “I do wish you’d use the correct terminology, Nurse Cathcart,” she said.

“Just tell me how big his fucking cock is!”

Fucking hell, this was amazing!

“The patient’s erect penis measures seven point eighty-four inches,” Mrs Craddock said.

Mrs Cathcart slid backwards. “I want it!” she breathed, winking at me cheekily from behind her glasses. “I want those seven point eighty-four inches inside me. Do it, Becky! Stick his cock in me!”

She inched further back. I felt Mrs Craddock’s gloved hand hold me, then I felt the bulb against Mrs Cathcart’s pussy. There was a delicious moan, then cock was slowly entering soaking wet vagina.

“Aah!” Mrs Cathcart breathed. “That’s what I need!”

It was all so very filthy. Instinctively my hands went to Mrs Cathcart’s arse, which I grabbed hold of, pushing her down on me as I pushed up. With my mouth now free, there was nothing to stop me blurting out, “Oh, Nurse Cathcart! I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you!” How I remembered to call her ‘Nurse’, I have no idea.

Fortunately Mrs Cathcart seemed more like Mrs Hotter in her ability to take these outbursts in her stride. “Then do it, Darren! Give me all those lovely inches!”

This was good! Not managing a firm enough grip on her arse with the knickers still covering her buttocks, I wrestled with them, eventually ripping them. At least that made it easier to get them out of the way, and Mrs Cathcart didn’t seem to mind, just moaning and shifting on top of me. With my hands full of flesh I shoved her down on my cock, working her on top of me, feeling her sopping wet walls clutching at me.

Mrs Craddock had moved to one side, just standing there, arms folded across her bosom. “This is all highly unorthodox,” she said.

“You’re such a prude, Becky!” Nurse Cathcart exclaimed, albeit in a slightly irregular fashion due the frenzied activity. “Let your hair down occasionally! You know you want his big cock inside you!” Then she winked at me. “You’d like to fuck Nurse Craddock, wouldn’t you, Darren?”

Having a woman ask me if I wanted to fuck another while I was fucking her seemed very peculiar to me, but then almost everything in my sex life so far had been peculiar one way or another. “Yes!” I gasped, clutching at Mrs Cathcart’s buttocks while driving her down on my cock. “I want to fuck Nurse Craddock very much indeed!”

“Hear that, Becky!” Mrs Cathcart breathed excitedly. “Aren’t you tempted?”

“Highly unorthodox,” Mrs Craddock repeated, but she unfolded her arms, exposing her magnificent boobs.

“Darren’s cock is simply amazing!” Mrs Cathcart cooed. “You really need to feel it inside you!”

I liked hearing that very much indeed. Mrs Cathcart was grinding her body against mine, gasping and moaning. I was hardly able to think, let alone censor myself or my actions. Suddenly my hand was coming down on Mrs Cathcart, a loud slap reverberating.

“Oh!” Mrs Cathcart squealed. “I like that! Spank me, Darren! I’m a naughty nurse! Spank me!”

This was beyond belief, but anything could have happened now and I would have gone along with it. I slapped Mrs Cathcart some more, my cock pushing into her drooling pussy as far as it would go. The woman moaned, then moaned some more.

Then something else happened. Nurse Craddock was staring at us with a dirty look in her eye, as if she couldn’t quite resist what was going on anymore. She planted her feet far apart, then pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. I shoved Mrs Cathcart onto me, still squeezing and spanking, but aghast at the sight of Mrs Craddock’s deliciously puffy pussy lips, which I now saw for the very first time. Gazing at myself and Mrs Cathcart, she parted them, inserting two latex fingers.

“Oh, Darren!” Mrs Cathcart moaned. “Your big cock feels so good inside me! You’re going to make me cum, Darren! Keep going! Make me cum!” This was very gratifying indeed. I spanked Mrs Cathcart hard, keeping my eye on where Mrs Craddock was frigging herself watching. “Oh yes!” she gasped. “Make me cum on your big, strong cock, Darren!”

I wanted nothing more. Well, that’s not exactly true. I wanted Mrs Craddock as well. By now Mrs Cathcart was so wet that her pussy made absolutely filthy sounds every time my cock hit her depths. It soon became apparent that Mrs Craddock had become very wet herself, watching the action. She pulled the fingers out of herself, and with intense delight, I saw a creamy substance adhering to the latex.

“Oh!” Mrs Cathcart moaned. “Oh! I need to cum! Make me cum!”

I’m not sure that she was addressing anyone in particular, but Mrs Craddock took the few steps necessary to reach the bed. My heart almost stopped when she leaned over. What was it with her and back passages? Because just as she’d brought me to a climax during our first encounter with a finger up my anus, now she did the same to Mrs Cathcart, sliding a creamy finger into the woman’s bumhole.

“Becky! You kinky bitch!” Mrs Cathcart squealed.

Instinctively I pulled her buttocks apart, allowing Mrs Craddock ease of access as I shoved my cock upwards, willing myself to fuck the climax out of Mrs Cathcart.

Her moans were loud, increasing to screams as the combined efforts of myself and Mrs Craddock finally caused Mrs Cathcart’s body to seize violently. I was quite pleased about cumming earlier, because it made me more resistant to the firm grip of her vagina.

Mrs Cathcart rolled off me, gasping loudly. She ended up on her side, propping herself up on one elbow, adjusting her glasses and staring at the two of us with glittering eyes. “Bend over, Becky!” she exclaimed. “Do it! Let him do you from behind! You won’t regret it!”

Nurse Craddock resumed her stern appearance. “Some of us are blessed with a greater degree of moral fibre than others,” she declared.

I wanted to say she could have fooled me, but thought it best not to. From the way Mrs Cathcart laughed, I guessed she was thinking something of the same.

“If you’ll excuse me for a moment,” Nurse Craddock said, “I have to change gloves. Hygiene is imperative, as I’m sure you’ll agree, Nurse Cathcart.”

With Mrs Craddock out of the room, a thousand questions began descending on me. I turned to Mrs Cathcart. “Have the two of you… I mean before… Do you…?”

Mrs Cathcart gave her patented giggle and winked at me. “My lips are sealed,” she said.

I realised that I wasn’t going to get much out of her. I was searching for something else to say when Mrs Cathcart volunteered some information herself.

“That time you came round with your dad to help with the upstairs room. I saw the way you looked at me. That you had the hots for me.”

“Was I that obvious?” I felt I should apologize, but why exactly, after what had just happened?

“I liked it. I liked knowing a young lad your age wanted me.”

I liked that. “Who wouldn’t want you?” I said.

Mrs Cathcart giggled. “You know just what to say, don’t you, Darren?” I wasn’t sure about that at all, but so far so good. “And do.” And she winked at me.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself,” I said, ever the polite idiot.

I still wanted to know things, like why a married woman in her late 40’s with a very handsome husband was so keen for an insecure youngster like myself to pleasure her, but at that moment Mrs Craddock re-entered the room, now wearing a fresh pair of latex gloves, though her knickers were still pulled incongruously to one side. “I’ve decided I need yet another second opinion,” she said.

Mrs Cathcart did her patented giggle. “Are you sure you wouldn’t rather Darren just screwed you rotten?” she said.

“No,” Mrs Craddock said neutrally. “I need a second opinion on the moisturizing properties of Darren’s semen.”

“You want him to cum on my tits?”

How great was Mrs Cathcart?

Mrs Craddock gave a heavy sigh. “If you’d please just sit on the side of the bed, Nurse Cathcart.”

Mrs Cathcart rolled her eyes and winked at me, but did as Mrs Craddock said. I just stared, completely unable to believe any of this, waiting for my next instruction.

“If you’d like to position yourself in front of Nurse Cathcart, Darren.”

I did so. Mrs Cathcart was grinning at me, and I couldn’t resist saying, “Is it all right if I stick my cock between her tits, Nurse Craddock?”

“If it will aid your ejaculation,” Mrs Craddock said. Mrs Cathcart giggled and immediately held up her perky breasts for me.

The moment I got my swollen member between Mrs Cathcart’s boobs, Mrs Craddock had her hand between her thighs and was rubbing herself. I didn’t understand her kink at all, but by now I was willing to go along with anything. “Are you sure you don’t want Darren to fuck you, Becky?” Mrs Cathcart said, pushing her breasts up against my stiff pole and rubbing the same with eager fingertips.

“Just do your job, Nurse Cathcart.” I could tell from the way she was breathing that Mrs Craddock was turned on by this. It was the same breathing as when she’d wanked me off with her finger up my bum. I didn’t know where to look, at Mrs Cathcart with my cock between her boobs, or at Mrs Craddock rubbing her puffy pussy with intent.

Silence descended, save for sloppy sex juice noises where my cock slithered between those perky boobs and Mrs Craddock’s pussy squelched as she worked two fingers inside herself. With everything that had gone on, I was finally ready to blow. Should I take charge myself and aim, or…

“Oh!” Mrs Craddock exclaimed. “Ooooh!” She moved her hand frantically. “It’s time, Darren! It’s time!”

Well, that settled it. I pulled my cock out of Mrs Cathcart’s cleavage, wanking frantically as I aimed straight at one of her bullseyes. The moment my semen struck, Mrs Craddock climaxed audibly and visibly. I didn’t know how she managed to stand upright, so intense did the experience seem to be. I tried to concentrate on spreading my load evenly across both of Mrs Cathcart’s breasts, but it wasn’t easy. The woman gave me a huge, cheeky grin and began rubbing the stickiness into her breasts.

As if nothing had happened, Mrs Craddock was suddenly saying, “Well, Nurse Cathcart, what is your verdict?”

“Do you need to ask?” Mrs Cathcart giggled. “I love the feel of cum on my tits.”

Mrs Craddock sighed heavily. “I mean about the moisturizing properties.”

“Stuff those,” Mrs Cathcart said. “As long as I get sprayed with cum, I’m happy.”

Oh yes, Mrs Cathcart was amazing! “Do you like facials, Mrs Cathcart?” I blurted.

“Darren!” Mrs Craddock exclaimed. “That’s highly inappropriate. Sally is Nurse Cathcart to you!”

“I’m sorry, Nurse Craddock, Nurse Cathcart,” I said, not quite able to repeat the question, though I wanted to.

“Now, Darren,” Mrs Craddock said, suddenly all businesslike, which was a hard stunt to pull off with her knickers still pulled to one side exposing her recently orgasmic cunt. “I shall need to see you again. Unfortunately I don’t have an opening for two weeks. But if Monday the twenty-second at seven suits you…”

I battled the urge to say something stupid about her having an opening. “Yes, Nurse Craddock,” I said. “That will do just fine.” I paused. “Erm, will Nurse Cathcart be joining us again, Nurse Craddock?”

Before Mrs Craddock had time to reply, Mrs Cathcart, tits still gleaming with my spunk, cut in. “I might be able to schedule an appointment with you before then, Darren.”

This was a no-brainer. Whatever the circumstances, if Mrs Cathcart was up for meeting, so was I. “I’d like that very much, Nurse Cathcart. When would that be?”

“I’ll have to get back to you,” Mrs Cathcart said.

“How very public spirited of you, Nurse Cathcart,” Mrs Craddock said.

“Only seeing to it that the patient gets the best treatment,” Mrs Cathcart said, winking at me.

As if all this wasn’t surprise enough. On my way home I found another 20 pound note in my trouser pocket, matching the one Mrs Craddock had given me last week. I didn’t quite understand why the woman would do that – it made her a little too similar to the kind of elderly aunt who slipped you a bob or two whenever they saw you, but if she wanted to, I wasn’t going to stop her. Any more than I was going to complain about her odd kinks when I saw her again in two weeks.

Or maybe Mrs Cathcart would be in touch before then. I certainly hoped so.

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments