Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me, My Friend Bill, and His Mother -- 2

"Neal's sexiest dreams are coming true. But the price he has to pay is huge."

46
12 Comments 12
56.1k Views 56.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
My name is Neal – I was a rather normal sixteen year-old in the Sixties. But my introduction to sex was anything but normal.

I was at my best friend Bill Baker’s house; up in the attic room they called their ‘den’, with Betty, Bill’s mother. We were both naked on an old folding bed, and we had just masturbated together. I kid you not! I had just had a fantastic jack off, spewing cum all over Mrs. Baker and myself. And she had got herself off with three fingers in her pussy, her legs spread wide so I could see everything going on in her crotch! It blew my mind! I mean, I had been dating two girls at school ever since I turned sixteen, but I had never even gotten to first base with either of them – just some hot kissing. And now I had actually watched a naked woman jack herself off!

I couldn’t believe what had happened. But as soon as it was over, I felt embarrassed as hell. What I had done was more wicked than any sin I had ever imagined. And I was still laying there on that bare and stained mattress, with my gooey, cum-slathered cock in my hand. Suddenly I realized that god had probably watched the whole thing, and was going to send me to hell. A rush of guilt blazed through me.

I saw that Mrs. Baker was staring at my cock, which absolutely refused to get soft. “You have a beautiful penis, Neal. Did anyone ever tell you that?”

She turned around so that her head was closer to the foot of the bed, and scooted over closer to me, causing her breasts to swing back and forth. I could not take my eyes off them.

“Your penis is gorgeous! It’s as long as my husband’s, but it’s a lot thicker. I love thick cocks, Neal. Would you mind if I touched it again?”

I blurted out, “No!” I meant, no don’t touch me, but she obviously took it as, “no I don’t mind.”

I stared in horror as her hand grasped my semen covered penis, forcing my hand gently off. She squeezed slightly and stroked it up and down. I wasn’t prepared for this new sensation. My rigid penis was lubricated with my own cum, and the feeling of her warm hand slip-sliding up and down my erection was as incredibly sexy as it was unexpected. I let out a big “woof!”.

Mrs. Baker was looking at me with that strange grin again. “There. Doesn’t that feel good, Neal? I bet you never had a girl jack you off before, have you? Well? Have you?”

“Uhh, no ma’am. I haven’t. I really don’t think you should do that. I don’t want to go to hell.”

“Go to hell? Oh you sweet boy. You’re so innocent. I love that. It makes my pussy wet, Neal. So tell me, is there anything worse than going to hell?”

I was squirming with the intense pleasure of her touch. “Uhh, no ma’am.”

“Well, you’re probably going to hell for jacking off with me, Neal. And for shooting your cum all over me. So, you have nothing to lose, you naughty boy. Right? If you cum a second time, it can’t be any worse than cumming once. Right?”

I was shivering all over. The firm, slow, oily way she was stroking me had my dick so hard, it hurt. The throbbing just went on and on. I could barely talk. But oddly, her logic made perfect sense. God couldn’t punish me any harder than he already was gonna do for that first big sin. And I so desperately needed to sin again at that moment. In fact, I felt that if I didn’t sin again, my dick would explode.

“Uhh, yeah, I guess you’re right.”

She scooted even closer, supported on one elbow. Her face was quite close to my penis. Her gorgeous, soft breasts brushed against my stomach.

“Does this feel good, Neal? Do you like me stroking your hard cock like this?”

I swallowed hard and nodded.

I stammered, “But Betty, if I… shoot my stuff… I’m afraid it might get on your face.”

She grinned from ear to ear. “Don’t worry about that. Trust me, I know what I’m doing. Why don’t you play with my breasts again, Neal. I know you love touching them. And I love the feeling of your hands on me! Go ahead.”

I could feel god watching me, telling me to resist temptation. But my hand, on its own accord, grasped her nearest breast and squeezed. A shiver ran through my whole body. I was fondling a woman’s titty! Oh how I had dreamed of doing this! And now it was happening! And she was jacking me off! Oh god, please don’t watch this! I’m sorry, but I can’t resist, I just can’t!

I squeezed her breast again just as she scooted even closer, and her mouth descended over the dark red head of my erect penis! A jolt blasted up my spine! Mrs. Baker’s lips slowly slid down my sticky wet cock meat, and her tongue swirled all over the top. She grunted with pleasure.

Oh my fucking god!!! Mrs. Baker was sucking my dick! My head started spinning and my ears rang. I was in total fucking shock, unable to do or think anything, except to just lie there and let her suck me. It was fantastic. Beyond fantastic. I had read the porn stories in the paperbacks, of boys like me getting their dicks sucked by an experienced woman, but that was nothing compared to the real thing. I was dizzy and my breath was coming in deep gasps. It was like time had slowed down.

“Oh god, I love sucking cock, Neal. You have no idea how much. When I was dating Tom, I sucked him off in the back of his father’s Buick every time we went parking. That was so hot. I’d make him cum in my mouth two or three times on each date. I miss the way teenage boys can stay hard after they cum.”

Her mouth inhaled my cock again and her lips wrapped around my shaft, and started sliding up and down my erection, faster and faster. I got dizzy with the intensity of my own lust. I felt so guilty giving into my lust like this, but I couldn’t stop myself. I had dreamed of this moment for months – ever since I had started masturbating. I held my breath and squeezed her breast harder. I watched in fascination as my horny cock disappeared into her mouth. I felt my cock head press into the back of her throat.

I groaned loudly. And I was cumming! Oh god, no! I was cumming in Mrs. Baker’s mouth! I could feel jet after jet of thick cum spewing out of my cock like it was a fire hose! I thought she would react with disgust at what I was doing, but she just moaned with pleasure and sucked me even faster, her lips going from my cock head all the way to the base! My head spun and I fell over onto my back. I was cumming in a woman’s mouth!

My eyes slowly focused and I took a deep breath. Mrs. Baker was holding my penis (still stiff!) and she was licking my thick gooey cum with her tongue as it slowly oozed out of my penis and dripped down my shaft. It was an incredible sight. Mrs. Baker was enjoying herself! She was actually lapping up my cum and swallowing it! She cleaned off my aching erection and looked at me with that weird grin again.

And now I understood that grin. It was Mrs. Baker’s “horny lust” grin.

“Did you enjoy that, Neal? Was that your first blowjob?”

I nodded my head enthusiastically, as I tried to catch my breath.

“You sweet adorable boy. I hope you realize how much I loved doing that to you. If you haven’t, you will soon. Because I think I’m going to give you a lot more blowjobs. What do you think of that, baby?”

I nodded. I knew in that instant that there was no use in trying to resist her. I knew I could never say no to one of her blowjobs. It was that good. Even if it meant burning in hell for all eternity. I was lost.

“So, was that your first?”

“Yes, Betty. I never had a… a blowjob before. That was… oh my god, that was wonderful. I had no idea…”

“Given your religious background, I can easily believe that. Oh my, what have I done, Neal? I’ve seduced a teenage virgin boy, and taught him how to enjoy sodomy and adultery. I find that deliciously exciting.”

She switched position so our heads were at the same end of the mattress, but her hand never left my penis. She leaned over me and kissed me. I felt her tongue inside my mouth. It tasted weird. Suddenly, I realized I was tasting my own cum! She broke the kiss slowly, and looked down at me.

“Uhh… Betty? What’s ‘sodomy’?”

“You are so adorable, baby. Sodomy is generally defined as ‘unnatural sex’ between two people. Like blowjobs. And ass fucking. And ‘adultery’ is having sex with someone’s wife or husband. Tom is my husband. We’ve committed adultery. What do you think of that?”

“I’m an adulterer? Oh god, I’m sorry, Betty! I didn’t mean to…”

Her melodic laugh pealed out, interrupting me.

“You lovely innocent little boy! You don’t have to apologize to me. This is what I wanted. Committing adultery is just so much fucking fun! I do believe there is only one more sin left for you to commit. Fornication.”

I was still a bit dopey from shock, I guess, because I had no idea what she was talking about. She must have seen the vacuous look on my face, because she giggled. A moment later, she rose up and swung her leg over me. She was crouched on her knees, her big pendulous breasts swinging from side to side, straddling my hips.

I said something like, “Hunh?”

She reached under and grasped my semi-stiff penis again and lowered herself down. She rubbed my cockhead against her wet pussy. A jolt of electric surprise shot up my spine. In another moment, she lowered herself down, her weight fully on my hips. And my penis was inside her pussy! Oh my god, my penis was inside Mrs. Baker’s pussy!

She leaned forward on her hands and gently rocked her hips back and forth, up and down. I felt the flesh inside her vagina sliding up and down my cock like a hot wet glove.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

I felt myself become fully erect again! I was… I was… I was FUCKING Mrs. Baker! Or rather, she was fucking me!

“How do you like this, baby? You like having your luscious hard cock inside my pussy? You like fornicating with me?”

“Oh god oh god oh god… I… unhh… oh god, stop! I’m going to cum!”

She stopped immediately and instructed me to clench my groin muscles to prevent ejaculation. Somehow, I just barely managed to do that.

I was holding my breath. I could feel her nipples rubbing gently across my chest as she slowly moved her upper body from side to side.

“Fornication is the act of having intercourse with a woman you are not married to. This is fornication, Neal. Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Mmm… unhh… yes. YES! Oh shit, Betty, am I really inside your pussy? No shit?”

She pressed her weight down on my lap, and I felt myself smoothly penetrate her even deeper, and then press against the back side of her vagina. I almost came, but I managed to stop by holding my breath hard and thinking of model airplanes.

“Oh yes, my darling baby boy, you are most certainly inside my pussy. Do you want to cum inside me? If you have to, go ahead. That’s what pussies are for, you know. Can you feel this?”

I felt her vagina clamp tightly around my cock and then release. She did it again.

“Stop! Don’t do that! It’ll make me… I… I don’t want to cum yet. Is that okay?”

“Yes, Neal. It’s perfectly okay. Delaying ejaculation is an important grownup skill. And it makes cumming feel even better if you delay it. Especially for the woman.”

“You want me to cum inside you?”

The melodic laugh again. “Of course, baby! I want you to cum in my pussy and in my mouth, and eventually in my ass. And with your cock squeezed between my tits. I’m a very horny woman, Neal, and I’ve wanted my own horny teenage boy to fornicate with for years. Now I’ve got you. And if you’ll do me a big favor, Neal, I’ll do you a big favor.”

“A favor?”

“Yes. My favor to you is that I will be your whore, Neal. And it won’t cost you a penny. I’ll teach you how to fuck in a dozen different positions. I’ll suck your cock. I’ll teach you to eat my pussy, and how to suck my tits. I’ll never say no to you, baby. I’ll let you fuck me any way you want me. I’ll make your every masturbation dream come true. How does that sound?”

“God damn Mrs. Baker! I mean… Betty. But… I don’t know… I… uhh… well, this afternoon was like I didn’t really have a choice, Betty. You sort of made me… well… got me to have sex with you, and I didn’t really know…”

She grinned down at me and squeezed my throbbing cock with her vagina again.

“I seduced you, Neal. Yes, none of this was your fault. When I brought that porn paperback upstairs, I was hoping that something like this might happen.”

“Yeah, well, if I come back over and do this again, then it WILL be my choice. I’ll be, like, knowing ahead of time that I’m gonna commit fornication… with you… and…”

She giggled. “Yes, you are absolutely correct. I want you to choose to come over here and choose to have sex with me, Neal. Because you want to fuck me. And if I get what you mean, you’re afraid that will be a bigger sin than just giving in to a horny woman who seduces you. Right?”

“Uhh… yes. That’s what I mean.”

Her breasts were still caressing across my chest in the most erotic way.

“Neal, I want you to say the word, ‘Fornicate’. You can say it as often as you want.” Her grin intensified.

“Well, okay. Fornicate.”

And she clenched her vagina tightly around my cock and slowly rocked forward on her hands and then back again. This caused my penis to slide almost out of her pussy and then back in again. I grunted loudly and my eyes slammed shut. My hips involuntarily thrust upward as she rocked back down.

“Oh! Oh! Oh god! Betty, don’t do that…”

She smiled at me silently for a long moment. “The word is ‘Fornicate’.”

I lay there in almost a panic. I didn’t know what she was doing. But I could remember the electric thrill of feeling my aching cock sliding inside her tight pussy. It took my breath completely away, and set my head awhirl. Masturbation was great, but it had never been THIS good.

Mrs. Baker slowly bent down and kissed me briefly. Then she placed her cheek against my cheek and whispered.

“You know you want it, Neal. You’ve been dreaming of fucking a real pussy in your bed at night – and then up here in the den with my son, Bill. You want it. You want it so bad, you even dream about it in your sleep. Yes?”

I whispered, “Yes.”

“You want to fuck me, Neal. I know you do. You want it so badly. Every teenage boy does, Neal. Most have to wait until they’re twenty or older before they get to fuck a real woman. But your horny dreams can come true with me, Neal. Whenever you want. I’ll never say no. And the word is ‘Fornicate’.”

She rose back up on her hands, her breasts brushing my chest. I took a dozen breaths. I made my decision.

“Fornicate.”

She clenched and rocked forward and back. Twice. Then stopped. She wiggled her ass ever so slightly making my cock angle this way and that inside her. It felt good, but it wasn’t enough.

“Fornicate!”

I grit my teeth with the intensity of my arousal. Oh god it felt so good! Then she stopped.

“Fornicate! Fornicate! Fornicate!...”

She clenched her vagina and began fucking me in earnest. My hips thrust violently upward to match her strokes. Oh god help me, I was fucking my best friend’s mother!

“Yes, Neal! That’s a good boy. Fuck me, baby. Fuck my hot pussy, Neal. Make me your whore, you dirty little boy! Cum inside me, baby!...”

With my teeth clamped, and my mouth-breathing sounding like a locomotive, I totally surrendered and fucked Mrs. Baker as hard and fast as I could. It seemed to go on forever. Probably because I had already cum twice.

Mrs. Baker had no such problem. Her eyes closed and she started grunting, softly at first, then louder and louder. She rasped out the words, “pinch my nipples!”, then resumed grunting. I took both her nipples in my fingers and pinched and twirled them, like I had seen her do earlier. Her body became like a bucking bronco slamming up and down my cock, her buttocks slamming into my hips when I penetrated her most deeply. Her grunts became weird strangled yells. Mrs. Baker was cumming!

I couldn’t believe this! I was fucking my best friend’s mother! I had my stiff cock deep inside her vagina! I was fornicating, and I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. And I knew in that instant that I was gonna take her up on her offer! I wanted her to be my whore and I was gonna fuck her every chance I had! And with that ultimate decision…

I was cumming for the third time! Oh my fucking god, I was cumming inside Mrs. Baker’s hot sweet cunt! My back arched and I let out a long wail. I felt my semen fill her up! Betty was grunting with her own orgasms, one after the other!

“Fuck me, Neal… fuck my pussy… fuck your whore… make me cum baby!”

“Unhh… unhh… unhh… Oh shit, Betty, I shot all my stuff inside you! I’m dry! I gotta stop! Stop!”

And she did. Sweat was poring down her gorgeous body. She grinned at me with that wicked grin. Slowly, she rose up and my poor limp penis went ‘floop!’ and fell out of her pussy. I could see my cum oozing out of her pussy and drooling down her thighs.

I had fucked my first woman. I wasn’t a virgin any more.

“Did you like that, Neal? Did you enjoy me being your slut?”

I nodded. “Oh god yes, Betty! That was awesome!”

“Well, baby, if you fulfill your side of the bargain, you can fuck me all you want. I’ll be your whore and give you all the sex you could ever dream of.”

“Okay. But… you never told me what you wanted me to do for you. What’s the favor you want from me?”

She sat up and spread her legs, exposing her cum-sloppy pussy to my eyes. She scooped up three fingers full of my cum, and with that slut-whore grin on her face, she put her fingers in her mouth and swallowed my cum.

“Yes. Your part of the bargain. Okay, it’s simple. But first, are you free on Tuesdays or Thursdays right after school?”

“Uhh… yes. Especially Tuesdays. Mom gets home late on Tuesdays from her bridge club. Sometimes on Thursdays, Mom invites company over and we have supper earlier than usual. But yes, I’m free on Tuesdays from three until five. Why?”

“Well, you and I can’t fuck on Saturdays. School has started, and Bill and his friend Mark will be here on Saturdays. You can come over and jack off with them. And I’m hoping you will. I need you to be here on Saturdays if you are to fulfill your part of our bargain. You can come over after school on Tuesdays and we’ll be alone. You and me. Up here. Fornicating our asses off.”

“Okay, that’s great, Betty! I love fornicating with you! Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do! I swear!”

“Good boy! Thank you, Neal. You are such a dear. Now as to you part of our bargain. I want you to persuade Bill to fuck me.”

“Okay, Betty! HUNH!! WHAT??”

“You heard me. I want my son to fuck me, and you’re going to persuade him to do it.”

She looked me hard in the eyes.

“Aren’t you, Neal?”

I was stunned. I was in shock. I couldn’t move.

“Neal? Aren’t you?”

“Uhh… yes, Betty. I’ll… I’ll do it. Somehow.”

She kissed me on my cheek and stood up, and gathered her clothing. She opened the door, and just before she walked out of the den, she said, “Now remember, Neal, you promised. I’m counting on you. If you fail me… there’ll be no more sex. You understand?”

My voice squeaked, “Yes ma’am.”

She disappeared, closing the door behind her.

I felt a huge lump in my throat. Oh my god, what am I going to do now?

-----
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments