Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting the milf

"this is a true story"

17
6 Comments 6
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
We'd only ever talked on the Internet and now I find myself sat outside her house, walking up the path wondering what I might find on the other side. Knock on the door, she answers 5'4 short blond hair, black silk dressing gown on. She invites me in. We sit chatting on the sofa, my mind is racing, all I can think about is weather she has got that new underwear on under that gown she was telling me about? And are they stockings I can see? We chat for hours. Then she gets up and locks the back door.

"Am I staying then?" I ask.

She reply's "Well, I'm going to bed if u wanna come up."

Following her up the stairs, I could see up her gown defiantly stockings and red underwear. Into her bed room we go. She heads over to shut the curtains, as she walks back passed me I take my chance pull her to me and kiss her. We keep kissing as are hands roam over each others bodies.

I turn her round, pushing my hard cock into her lower back as start to kiss her neck. My arms wrapped round her undoing her gown, my hand slips inside the gown exploring her curves. Cupping a breast in each hand, squeezing her boobs as I nibble and kiss her ear. My left hand creeps down her body and starts teasing her clit through her lacy panties.

I could feel the dampness growing inside them. Sliding my hand between the fabric and her body, I reached her wetness teasing it with my fingers making the moist enough so I can ease a finger in. As I slowly push a finger in her tight pussy she moans with delight. One finger is all I can fit in. Fucking her harder and faster as the other hand pulls on her nipples, she comes over my finger with a squeal. She pulls out my hand up to her mouth sucking my finger to taste her juices.

She turns around we kiss again this time its her hand doing the exploring. Rubbing my hard cock trapped in my jeans. She lifts my t-shirt up taking off me then kissing down my body. Unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down. She starts to giggle and says "You're not kidding!" as she pulls my cock out my boxers and starts stroking it.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Your boxers!"

Then she takes my cock deep in her mouth. As she sucks away, I look down and see I've got my superman boxers on. On the waist band it say "MAN OF STEEL". So embarrassed.

Really sucking my cock now, I can feel a come building, got to make her stop. I pull her up and lead her to the bed. She lays on her back and without notice I open her legs start lapping at her pussy. Sucking on the clit then tongue fucking her. She's got her hands on the back of my head and keeps grunting and moaning. While sucking her clit, I slide a finger in her fanny, still so tight, she must like it her breathings getting heavier and she's really pulling on my hair.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1



Her pussy tightens round my finger as she starts to scream, "Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, yes I'm coming." She squirts come over my tongue and face. I try to lick some up, but it must be to much and she pulls my head away.

Kissing up her body, I reach her face as I kiss her on the lips my cock is against her wet lips. I push the tip of my knob in hold for a second, then easy the rest in. Her pussy lips gripped so tight round it I can only go slowly. It gradually gets easier, so I pick up the speed getting harder and faster. Her cunt muscle tightens hard round my dick again and she shouts out her pleasures of coming again. We share a long kiss as I push in and out through her orgasm. She stops me mid flow and asks me to fuck doggy.

Bent over the bed on all fours, I start to fuck her. No gently, slowly this time hard and fast and shes loving it. I look up and can see are reflections in the wardrobe mirror. Her pleasured facial expression, her lovely tits swinging with every stroke.

This turns me on so bad, I tell her, "I'm close to coming."

"I want it in my mouth," she tells me.

I'm now lying on the bed. She sits on my face, leans forward taking my cock in her hand as she teases the tip with her tongue. I start licking up and down her mound tastes so good. As I'm sucking on her lips, I ease a finger in her cunt. To which she replies by taking the whole length of cock in her mouth and giving me the best head ever. My come builds up and I explode deep in her throat. It must have turned her on, because she squirts again over my face. She carries on trying to suck me, but I can't take it anymore telling her to stop.

We lay cuddling and kissing tasting each others come. My fingers teasing her clit as she strokes my semi hard cock. She looks at the time on her alarm clock and says, "Shit its 7am. My husband will be home at 7.30."

"WHAT?" I say, "I better get going."

She gets up starts wanking my cock as fast as she can, turns to me and says, "You're not going until you come up me, what position is your favorite?"

I try to reply "Reverse cowgirl," But before I finished saying that she was lowering her self on my cock, riding it like a bucking bronco. Was so amazing.

She tells me to "Put your finger up my ass."

I'd put a finger in her bum no more than a minute before I came so hard in her cunt. She rode me all the way through the orgasm got off suck the last bits of come out my cock.

I was up, dressed and on my way out the door fast as I could. In the car looked at the time 7.21

Driving home, I got a text that read, "Come back soon, I want you to come in my ass."
Published 
Written by loves2lickuk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments