Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Experience

"A chance encounter in business class leads to a sexy mile high adventure."

8
0 Comments 0
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
It was my last business trip of the year. Hopefully an uneventful flight to Cape Town and a chance to catch up on some much needed sleep.

I boarded early, got myself comfortable and ordered a glass of red wine to help me drift off. The plane was a brand new A380 and business class seemed fairly empty, although for some reason I had been assigned one of the twin middle seats rather than my usual single window seat. I closed my eyes for a moment and then heard someone settling in to the seat next to me, at first I was slightly annoyed not to have my privacy but when I opened my eyes any frustration disappeared immediately.

I was going to spend the next fourteen hours lying centimeters away from a stunning late thirties Singaporean woman. Sexy and confident she even made the famously hot “Singapore Girl” hostesses look decidedly average. Things were looking up. She reached up to put her Celine handbag into the luggage hold and as she bent forward I could see her small but perfect breasts straining against the tight white cotton of her blouse, her bra was visible but I sensed a hint of nipple pushing against the fabric too. As she slotted her bag in place I saw her passport fall to the floor, she tried to catch it but missed and spun round to retrieve it. As she bent over to pick it up her otherwise modest skirt hitched up and became an instant micro mini, revealing the tops of her jet-black stockings and the telltale clips of her suspenders. I admired the curve of her ass as her skirt stretched across it; I searched for signs of a panty-line and could see a lacy waistband but no line. Those stockings could only be matched with the sexiest of G-strings. I was already daydreaming as she found her passport and turned round to catch me blatantly admiring her ass. She readjusted her skirt as her eyes caught mine, she had clearly caught me but did not seem annoyed, and she stared at me with confidence and a challenging gleam in her eye. I broke off the contact, embarrassed to have been busted.

I buried myself in a magazine as she sat down and made herself comfortable, I was trying hard not to glance across at her but from the side of my eye I could see her stretching and again her breasts strained against her tight blouse, the buttons revealing a modest but sexy cleavage. I wanted to see more but was wary of already having been caught staring, and we hadn’t even taken off yet!

I loaded up a movie on the inflight system to give me something to concentrate on as we took off. Once airborne the hostess came to take my drink order, she leaned into me and her silk Kebaya opened to reveal a near-perfect set of tanned brown breasts but my mind was on the woman sat next to me, I hardly noticed. She had reclined her seat to the flat bed and was clearly planning to catch some sleep, she lay on her side facing away from me, I could see from her waist downwards and my eyes were drawn to her pert sculptured ass, both cheeks clearly visibly under the tightness of her skirt which protected her modesty, but still clearly revealed the pattern of her stockings and the line of her suspender straps. I could feel my cock stirring and as I reached down to adjust it I realized all the other seats around me were empty. I rested my hand on my shaft; squeezed and gave it a couple of quick stokes; I was instantly rock hard. The lights had dimmed and the hostess was nowhere to be seen so I enjoyed the sensation of touching myself and allowed my mind to wander, I imagined how good she would look without that skirt. She shifted in her flat bed; rolled to face me and her blanket now covered her legs, obscuring my view. Frustrated I stopped stroking myself and tried to focus on the movie but I couldn’t concentrate. My cock was straining against my jeans and my mind was full of images of her body and lingerie.

I checked again for the hostess and nobody was in view. I fired up my laptop and opened my porn folder; I knew exactly the movie I wanted. The main character was a smoking hot Asian businesswoman with exquisite taste in lingerie. I checked on the woman next to me and she was fast asleep. I positioned my screen so it was facing away from the aisle and would be impossible for anyone else to see and started the film. My blanket covered me from my waist downwards and I slowly began to wank myself, a tight grip pulling the foreskin back and forth as I gazed as the beautiful Asian woman on my screen pleasuring herself. My cock responded and was begging for me to speed up but I was enjoying the film and the guilty pleasure of jerking off in public.

“What are you watching?” I heard a whisper in my ear. I panicked and slammed shut my laptop before even realizing what had happened. She was lying on her side, propped up on her elbow and leaning over the small divide between our flat beds; she had a clear view of my screen; I was busted again!

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled but she reached across and opened up my Macbook and the movie started playing again, “Don’t be,” she said smiling. Her smile managed to convey playfulness in having caught me in the act, but also desire and naughtiness that made my erection strain against my jeans even more. I realized I was still stroking myself under the blanket. On the screen the actress was bent over her desk whilst a colleague pounded into her from behind, he pulled out his cock and positioned it at the opening of her ass, the camera zoomed in to capture the moment his shiny red bellend stretched open her tight little asshole, she used both hands to spread her cheeks as wide as possible and slowly his whole shaft slid inside her.

“Wow, that’s hot,” she said and then I felt her hand on my arm, sliding under my blanket. I flinched as her hand reached mine and wrapped itself around my erection. She started to gently pump up and down and my balls tightened in anticipation. “This is too big to waste on a hand job, let’s go to the bathroom,” she said.

I couldn’t believe what was happening, it seemed like the unlikely plot of a porn movie but there was no way I was going to argue with her. I got up and turned to head to the nearest bathroom behind us. “No,” she said, “the front one is larger,” and I followed her to the front of the cabin.

A couple of passengers were watching movies but most were asleep and nobody noticed us disappear together through the curtain and into the bathroom. She was right, it was actually pretty spacious, and certainly enough room for what we needed. She pulled me in and locked the door and instantly we were engaged in a deep passionate kiss. Our hot wet mouths locked together and our tongues both aggressively exploring and entwining.

I pulled her into the kiss, my hands reaching down and firmly grabbing her ass cheeks through the thin fabric of her skirt. I found the zipper and was about to undo it when she broke off the kiss and squatted down, within a second my jeans were open and my cock sprang out.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

She licked all the way up the shaft, pulled back my foreskin to reveal a shiny purple head already sticky with pre-cum, she expertly encircled it with her tongue and with darting movements I could feel het hot wet saliva dripping down my cock. It felt divine but I sensed she was teasing me too.

I reached down and placed my hand on the back of her head with the intention of pushing her mouth onto my cock but she had clearly read my mind. She positioned her tongue underneath my shaft and deftly swallowed it whole, I felt the tip of my cock slide down her open throat and my balls were against her chin, her saliva acting as lubricant. She held me there a moment, allowing me to enjoy the ecstasy of her deep throat swallow and then she began to move back and forth.

This was no ordinary blow job, she was face fucking me: saliva was dribbling down my cock soaking my balls which slapped against her chin every time she took me in, she gagged at the size but only increased her pace. I grabbed her hair and thrust my cock deep inside her throat gain and again, it seemed she couldn’t get enough of me. My balls twitched and I realized if I didn’t slow down I’d soon be spraying jets of sticky cum down her throat, the thought was appealing but I wanted more!

I pulled her head back and my cock sprung free in a shower of saliva. She looked me in the eye as she stood up, a silent acknowledgement that she wanted more too. The bathroom had a shelf at thigh height along one wall and she leant back on it and slid her skirt to the floor revealing the stockings and suspenders I had seen earlier. She wore a tiny black sheer G-string.

She looked up into my eyes and as I bent down she anticipated a kiss, her eyes closing in expectation, but I had other ideas. I knelt down in front of her and buried my face in her thighs, she perched her ass on the shelf and spread her legs to accommodate me. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her pussy and anticipating the sweet taste, I could see drops of moisture on the sheer material of her panties and I pulled them aside to reveal a perfectly smooth pussy, her lips were swollen and puffy with excitement and I could see a glimpse of the pink tunnel inside.

I plunged in with my tongue, tasting the sweet tang of her arousal I hungrily inhaled her juices, keeping my tongue stiff and hard and probing her pussy, she started to thrust her hips clearly enjoying the tongue fucking. I softened my tongue and explored the rest of her pussy, pulling on her labia with my lips and uncovering a large pearly clitoris.

She moaned uncontrollably as my tongue flicked across her bean, and I increased the rhythm and strength of my licks, I heard a deep groan as she placed her hands on the back of my head and clasped my face between her firmly toned thighs. She squeezed harder and harder and the pressure was becoming uncomfortable but I could tell from the deep throaty groans she was making that she was close to cumming, her pussy was soaked and gaping open, her clit pushing its way out of her fleshy lips and I ate her with a hunger that matched her squirming desire.

Then suddenly the pressure intensified, her thighs crushing my head and her cunt grinding against my face, I could feel waves of pleasure throbbing through her pussy but I was struggling to breathe and as I fought to pull back my head a fountain of clear juice exploded from beneath her clit soaking my face and filling my mouth, she was panting and almost growling with pleasure. She released her vice like grip and I pulled back to admire her soaking wet pussy as a final squirt erupted from her lips.

I stood up and she greedily licked her juices from my face and chin, kissing me as she undid her blouse. I broke off the kiss to take off my T-Shirt, the front of which was soaking wet, and stood naked in front of her. She was wearing a push-up bra and as she released the clasp her perfect little breasts were pert and firm. She had long dark nipples, which stood to attention, and I bowed my head to focus on them. She emitted her deep throaty groan again as I licked and kissed them, they were hard like bullets and I teased each nipple in turn, trapping it between my tongue and my teeth, she squirmed in pleasure and pain as I bit them softly.

“Fuck me,” was the only invitation I needed and I placed the tip of my cock against her swollen lips, she wrapped her legs around me and drew me in. Her pussy was tight and I could feel my erection stretching her as I slid deeper and deeper inside but she was aroused enough to take the whole length and girth in one thrust, I felt my balls slap against her smooth lips. I looked down and enjoyed the view of my cock disappearing into her tight cunt.

She had a piercing in her tummy button that jingled against her taught toned stomach as I increased the pace and pounded into her. I reached for her nipples and tweaked them roughly, she winced in pain but groaned in pleasure and her eyes begged me not to stop. I pulled on her nipples, stretching her tiny breasts towards me, wondering if I was going too far but I could feel her pussy throbbing with pleasure and gripping my cock tighter and tighter, her hands grabbed my ass, her finger nails pawing at me as she pulled me deeper and deeper inside her.

I could feel my balls contracting and evidently she could too. “Cum in me, I want you to cum in me,” she gasped as I increased the pressure on her nipples and she scrunched her eyes closed luxuriating in the pain. I held on for a few more thrusts and then with a final deep one I collapsed against her, she held me tight as my cock exploded inside her, filling her with stream after stream of hot sticky cum. Eventually my balls stopped pulsing and my cock slipped out of her, I took a step back exhausted to admire the view. She was stunning, an incredible body and that sexy just been fucked look. Her hair was a mess, her face covered in saliva, her nipples bruised and erect, her pussy swollen and red.

She reached down in between her legs and slid two fingers inside her cunt, then she pulled them out again, they were covered in my creamy cum and her eyes met mine as she licked them clean. I leaned in and kissed her, enjoying the salty sweet combination of our juices. I knelt before her and used my tongue to open up her pussy, thick strings of my gooey cum dripping into my mouth and then we kissed again deeply, sharing our cum.

The rest of the flight passed peacefully and we both slept. As we disembarked in Cape Town and headed through immigration she mouthed the polite goodbye of two strangers who had maybe exchanged some small talk, my T-shirt was almost dry.

I checked into the hotel and as I got in the lift the doors slid shut and I glanced back to reception to see another guest checking in. I smiled; I would recognize that ass anywhere.

Published 
Written by singaporesling
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors