Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF gives in

"Wife's account of being taken by daughter's friend"

51
18 Comments 18
77.7k Views 77.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
We love living here on the lake. We both had spent a lot of time growing up on the water and knew that someday we would like to move to a lake. With our son and daughter now grown and moved out, being here at the lake is an attraction for them to come back to visit us. We love hosting groups of our kids’ friends on weekends and holidays. This weekend we had a good size crowd of 12 all in their mid-twenty’s.

I love cooking for all of them and it is not at all unpleasant to have several good-looking, fit young guys walking around here in just their shorts or swim trunks. Even though, I am in my early 50’s I am in pretty good shape and workout 3 times a week. A few of the young guys who visit here frequently do a little mild flirting with me from time to time which makes an old gal feel good. One of the guys, Sean, is particularly bold and chats a lot with me while he is here. He is a very good-looking young man and he knows it but he has a good personality and is very out-going. He and my daughter have been friends since they were in grade school together but they have never dated.

Saturday evening after a day of all the “kids” spending the day on the water skiing and boating Mike and I cooked dinner. It was a very good time of eating good food and drinking and laughter. After dinner the kids all went back down to the dock for some music and more drinking. After helping me clean up Mike said that he was going to walk down to the dock and see what was up down there. I know he really just wanted to look at some more of those hard body young women in the bikinis, but that was all right. After all, I had been looking at some real good sights myself. He grabbed another beer and was headed to the lake.

I was bending over putting the last plate in the washer when I heard a soft whistle and a “that’s a nice sight”. Startled I jumped up and turned to see Sean standing there with a big, beautiful grin on his face. He had obviously gotten an eyeful of my shorts riding up on my ass as I bent over thinking no one was around. “Sean I thought that you all were at the lake” I said. “I’m a little tired so I thought I’d come back up here and see what you were up to.” He said. “ I just finished cleaning up and just what was the sight that you were referring to young man?” “Well it was your nice ass bent over like that Mrs. Johnson.” All of a sudden I could feel dampness between my legs and I couldn’t think of comeback to say to him. “Oh Sean with all those young girls around here with their tight bottoms walking around surely you don’t find mine as being nice.” Then he began to walk towards me with those blues eyes staring into mine. I was frozen and my heart was about to beat through my chest. “Mrs. Johnson,” he said as he placed a hand on each of my hips and pulled me to him, “ I think you are the hottest thing here this weekend.” Then he leaned in and kissed me. I thought I would melt, I felt like a school girl again. I kissed back and held him even tighter. I broke the kiss off thinking what am I doing he is the same age as my son. That thought was broken by him placing a hand on my ass and squeezing it. As he did I could feel his hardness in his shorts as it was up against me and he kisses me again. This time I placed a hand on his tight ass and pulled him to me.

“We can’t do this here in the kitchen come with me” I said. I lead him to my bedroom the whole time thinking damn what am I doing.

MadisonLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonLou

But the wine and the wetness in my panties was doing the thinking now. Once inside the bedroom and before I could turn around he was pulling my top off. He then kissed me on the neck as he cupped both of my small tits through my bra. I reached back and felt his hard cock through his shorts and then turned around and began pulling them down. Oh my that young cock looked so good and so hard standing out like it did. I pulled my shorts and panties down as I got down on my knees to give it a good lick. Not sure if I should really put it in my mouth even though I desperately wanted to. I stroked it and licked it while Sean was removing my bra. I couldn’t take it any longer and while one hand was wrapped around that beautiful cock, the other on his ass I pulled him to me and wrapped my mouth around him. His pre-cum tasted good and I began to play with his big balls. I tried taking all of his cock but couldn’t get it all in my mouth. My tongue was on the underside of his cock as I bobbed my head up and down on it. His moans told me I was doing a good job. He pulled me up and told me that he didn’t want to cum yet and he wanted to taste my pussy. He laid me down on the bed, spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thigh from knee up until he got to my bald pussy. His tongue lightly flicked my clit which I could feel was swollen. Oh God I was so wet and I just wanted that hard cock in me now.

I pulled him up by his shoulders. “ I want that cock in me now. I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard.” He put his cock at the opening of my pussy and rubbed the head on it teasingly. I wrapped my legs around that young waist and told him “ get it in me, now. Fuck me. “ He thrust in one powerful move and it hit deep in me. Oh my God that cock felt so good! “Yeah baby, fuck that pussy good,” I told him. “Your pussy feels so hot and wet Mrs. Johnson”. When I could catch my breath, I told him “I think you need to call me Jill now.”

Sean then grabbed me around my back and stood up pulling me with him and his cock buried deep inside me. Mike and I do this position sometimes but being lifted up by a young stud like this made cum instantly. Oh my he was deep as he lifted me up and down on that cock!!! I was hugging him around his neck and riding him as I could feel another orgasm building. My legs tightened around his waist as my pussy was quivering and I came again. This must have been all he could stand as he quickly laid me back down on the bed. His cock all wet from my juices came out and he grabbed it with one hand and said “I gonna cum.” “Cover me with it baby,” I begged. The first shot landed on my left tit, then another big load on my belly. He let out a soft grunt and another shot landed on my chin and neck, it was a huge load. As he stood there breathing hard and slowly stroking that beautiful cock, I wiped the cum off my chin and licked my fingers.

I was totally spent but managed to get my wits about me enough to tell him that as much as I hated not continuing on with this that we needed to get cleaned up before anyone came back from the lake caught us. I got up and was heading to the bathroom to get a shower but I stopped and gave that young ass a soft slap and kissed him.

As I was stepping out of the shower Mike walked in the bedroom with a big grin and said jokingly, “I figured that I had better come up here and check on y’all. No telling with you and Sean might be up to.” At least I think he was joking.

Published 
Written by longrider9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments