Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Teen Leader and Slut

"I am an assistant scout leader and I end up fucking the black leader and all of the teenagers."

49
5 Comments 5
45.3k Views 45.3k
7.9k words 7.9k words
Famous Story

The national Boy Scouts organization has numerous, excellent programs to help young men develop leadership skills. Our church was looking into establishing a troop for our boys, to help keep them from being tempted by gangs. The problem was we are located in a smaller, largely-minority, lower-income neighborhood in the South End district of Albany, New York.

Our church is composed of approximately half white families with the rest being black and other minorities. Most of our members can barely afford their day-to-day living expenses. The cost of membership, uniforms and other materials is out of reach for most of them. So, we decided to establish an unofficial troop, and obtained copies of the various scouting manuals, so we could at least teach the boys the correct principles.

Many of the parents are working two jobs and it was hard to find people to take on the responsibilities of leading the various age groups. Luckily, one of the black members, named Booker, who has a good job in the high-tech industry, volunteered to lead the group of his son, Randall, and other sixteen and seventeen year olds. My son, Jeff, was also sixteen years old, and I was happy that we found a good leader.

My name is Denise and my husband, Ed, and I were thirty-eight years old at the time of this story. Ed also had a good job in the high-tech industry, but unlike Booker, he travels every week and some weekends, and couldn’t help with the group. We were still living in our first home, even though with Ed’s recent promotion, we could have easily afforded to move to a nicer neighborhood. We stayed there because we have so many good friends in the neighborhood and the church and so Jeff would be able to graduate high school with his friends.

There were six boys in Booker’s group, and we tried for two weeks to find an assistant troop leader. When none of the other fathers were available to help, I knew that I needed to volunteer. One evening after work, when Jeff was in his room studying, I sat down with Ed and said, “You know, we haven’t been able to find another father to help Booker with our boys. I feel like I should at least offer to help, and you need to agree before I do. There will be a lot of times when I’m alone with Booker and the boys on campouts and other activities. So how would you feel about that? We might even have to share a tent.”

Ed put down his paper and said, “Booker is one of my best friends and the boys will always be around. I know that he's a handsome and fit black man, but I worry more about you being flirty with Booker than anything else. It’s okay with me if you participate. And who knows, it might even give us fodder for some good fantasies.”

Now is a good time to tell you about myself. I’m five feet and four inches tall and weigh one hundred and twenty pounds, with shoulder-length, dishwater-blonde hair and deep blue eyes. My body is pretty nice with firm and full D-cup breasts, a well-shaped ass, and my thick labia show a big camel-toe in tight pants. I don’t consider myself to be beautiful, but Ed always says that I’m very cute, sexy looking, and hot.

He likes my quick wit and perky personality and says that the total package is irresistible to men. He also likes the way men stare at me when I dress provocatively and tease them. You can see why he mentioned me being flirty.

We have always had a good sex life, even though Ed has a smaller than average four-inch dick. In the past several years we even started fantasizing about other men with big cocks, including Booker, fucking me. Ed has always enjoyed sucking my pussy, both before and after we fuck. So those fantasies made him my little imaginative cuckold.

There were twenty boys in our troop, ranging in age from eleven to seventeen years old. We meet all together at the church for part of the meetings, but then break into separate age groups of eleven to thirteen, fourteen to fifteen, and sixteen to seventeen years old. We felt that campouts and other activities would be easier to manage in the three separate age groups.

We started our meetings at the beginning of the summer. I get a kick out of the way Booker, the other fathers, and the boys in our group stare at me when they think I'm not looking. Randall, who is Booker's son and obviously black, Jeff, and one of the other white boys had just turned sixteen. Three of them, including a Latino boy, named Hector, were seventeen years old. I usually wore tight t-shirts or blouses, and my spandex stretch pants showed off my shapely ass and thick vulva.

By the middle of the summer we had saved up to purchase a lot of our camping equipment, including three tents, for our group. The plan was for three of the boys to share each of two tents. Booker and I would share the other one. I was really looking forward to our first trip, partly because of the way Booker impressed me. I had never been around him too much before the scouting program.

After the first few weeks I came to appreciate his witty, out-going personality. He is also handsome and very fit as Ed said. He is six feet and two inches tall and about one hundred and ninety pounds, and looks very muscular and masculine compared to Ed, who is only five feet and nine inches tall and one hundred and fifty pounds.

Our first camping trip was to the Catskill Mountains. We left in Booker’s full-sized van early on Friday, so we arrived at our camp site by 4:00 pm. That gave us plenty of time to set up the tents for the first time and organize our cooking equipment before taking a hike to a nearby lake. We set the tents up in the trees about twenty feet apart and in a big circle facing the fire ring. The weather is just beautiful that time of year and we got back to the camp as it was just getting dark.

The boys gathered firewood and we taught them how to safely build a camp and cooking fire. It was fun watching Booker and the sweaty, muscular teen boys as they moved about the camp in their t-shirts and athletic shorts. Since we're not an affiliated scout troop, we didn’t have the expense of uniforms for the boys. Even though my son, Jeff, is part of the group, I still enjoyed watching the bulges in their shorts. Sometimes I even caught glimpses of their cocks and balls hanging down when we were sitting around the fire. It was very arousing for me being around all of that testosterone. I realized that just looking at them was making me wet. I was wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra and my usual stretch shorts and knew that Booker and the boys enjoyed looking at me as well.

After eating supper and cleaning up, we all sat around the fire in the moonlight, made some s’mores, and talked until about 9:00 pm. That's when we decided to get to bed and rest up for our activities on Saturday. It felt a little strange for me to be alone in a tent with a man other than my husband. I noticed that Booker also seemed to be a little nervous and anxious around me. I'm quite impressed with his body and had even seen a rather large lump swinging against the crotch of his shorts.

At that point I don’t think that I had any intentions of being sexual with him. But being the extrovert that I am, I said, “Booker, you’ve been a friend of Ed’s for a long time. I didn’t know you that well before and it’s been fun for me getting to know you in our meetings with the boys at the church over the past few weeks. I hope you feel the same way. But you seem to be anxious around me. I'm wondering if there's something I did to cause it?”

I was sitting on my sleeping bag and Booker was arranging his. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me saying, “For heaven’s sake no, Denise. You haven’t done anything wrong. It’s just that it feels a little weird being alone with my best friend’s wife in a situation like this. And if I can be honest, you look so hot in your t-shirt and shorts, that I’m not too sure that I trust myself around you.”

It was refreshing for a man to be honest about his feelings. It was making me wet having him compliment me and reveal his desire for me like that. I probably could have ended the conversation by thanking him and saying no more. Instead, I continued being my flirty self and said, “Well thank you very much, Booker. You’re pretty hot yourself. I’ve been watching you and the boys around camp. I can see that you're fit and muscular, just like Ed said you are. And I also noticed a rather sizeable lump swinging in your shorts. I didn’t have anything to do with making it big like that did I?”

Booker at first looked a little embarrassed due to my talking about his cock like that. Then he gathered his thoughts and smiling said, “If we’re going to be so candid, then hell yes, you did help my cock harden like that. I’ve been watching your big tits jiggling and your camel toe all day. After all, I’m only human. And in case you couldn’t tell, the boys were admiring your beautiful body too. Damn, Denise, you really are unbelievably sexy. Ed is a very lucky man.”

I had fucked many different men before Ed and I were married, but I have never cheated on him since. My mind was racing as I looked at that handsome and well-built black man. I was actually considering fucking him. I was starting to rationalize that Ed’s approval of me becoming the assistant leader, knowing what a stud Booker is and how flirty I can be, was somehow his consent for me to have sex with him. After all, what did he think would happen if I was alone in a tent with a good looking and masculine man like Booker, especially with all the fantasizing we did about other men fucking me, including Booker?

It seemed to me that Booker would not make the first move, due to his friendship and loyalty to Ed, so I said, “Maybe you’ll be a lucky man tonight too, Booker. Why don’t you show me what you have hiding under those shorts?”

He got a mischievous look on his face and turned to zip up the open tent flap and then turned off the battery-powered lantern. There was still some ambient light coming into the tent from the moon and campfire. I saw him sit back down on his sleeping bag and lean back on his elbows with his legs spread in front of him.

Then he said, “If you're serious about this, Denise, then you have to pull it out yourself. If I’m going to fuck around behind my friend’s back, then you have to make the first contact.”

I thought about the ramifications of what I was about to do for a few moments, and then got on my knees between his legs. I pulled off my t-shirt so he could see my big tits jiggling and swaying in the flesh in front of him. Then I leaned down to grip the waist band of his shorts. He lifted his ass up as I slowly pulled his shorts down. I was soon staring at his half-hard, uncut, black cock, which had to be at least nine inches long and very thick.

Booker’s balls are egg-sized, hairy and black and hung down on the sleeping bag. His musky aroma was manly and attractive to me. I impulsively started leaning down to take his thick cock into my mouth. He looked at me and said, “Oh fuck, baby, you’re going to suck me! I hope you know what you’re doing. If you start this I’m not going to be able to control myself, and will fuck the shit out of your teasing, little, white pussy. Tell me, Denise; are you on any kind of birth control? I didn’t anticipate having sex with you and didn’t bring any condoms with me.”

I wasn’t planning to have sex either, and I wasn’t on birth control then. Ed had a vasectomy about five years ago, and we have been enjoying fucking with no protection. My last period began two weeks prior, so I thought I was just barely in a safe part of my cycle. I really didn’t think I was fertile. The risk factor made it even more exciting for me anyway. So, I decided to go ahead with sucking him.

I said, “No, Booker, I’m not on any birth control, and I didn’t bring any protection. But if we do fuck, I want to feel your bare cock in my pussy anyway. Ed’s dick is small and cut. I want to feel your foreskin in my pussy and then your cum shooting inside of me.”

His cock head is big and was partially covered with his oozing foreskin. I had to open wide to take it into my mouth. He was moaning as if he had never had a blowjob as I started sucking and moving farther down on his black meat, which was then hard and over ten inches long. As I continued sucking him he held my head in place and started to slowly thrust his hips into my mouth.

He said, “Fuck that feels wonderful, Denise. Keep sucking me while you twist around on top of me so I can taste your pussy. My wife never sucks my cock for me, and I’d like to return the favor to you.”

I kept sucking as I moved around on top of him, and he pulled down my tight, stretchy shorts. Then I felt his big, black lips suck on my labia and clit, and I was writhing in lust over him. It only took a few more minutes until I felt the first spasms of his big cock. He squirted stream after stream of his thick cum into my mouth. I continued swallowing and nursing his softening cock to get all the oozing cum, as he sucked and licked my vulva with his mouth and tongue, until I had a small but pleasant orgasm.

Booker then grabbed my waist and twisted me back around on top of him. He held me and kissed me passionately. Then he said, “Sorry that I came so fast this first time. I’ve been working up to this all day, watching you prancing around. Just give me twenty minutes or so and I’ll be ready to go again.”

He then pulled me farther up on him and hungrily sucked my breasts. I felt his half-hard cock bumping up against my inner thigh. Then I whispered, “Oh fuck, Booker, I’ve never seen or touched a cock as long and thick as yours. Your cock makes Ed’s dick look even smaller than it is. You’re over twice as long and twice as thick. Your rubbery foreskin makes it seem even bigger. And shit, what a huge load of cum you fed me!”

After another ten minutes I felt his fully-hard cock pressing against my thigh. He pulled me down on top of him until I felt his cock head pressing against my vulva. I then squirmed and continued to scoot down until the head of his massive, black cock was inside me, stretching my vulva and vagina like never before. It was a little painful at first. Then the pain turned to pleasure as I continued to push down on him. Booker really liked shoving his bare cock into my unprotected pussy and he must have figured it was my problem if I got pregnant by him.

He leaned in to kiss me again as he began thrusting his massive cock in my tight cunt. He was gently pressing harder and harder on my cervix. Finally, my uterus shifted and he was buried in me all the way. He was breathing hard and gasping as he said, “I have to take back what I said about you having a little pussy. Damn, Denise, my cock is buried all the way into your sweet, white cunt. Even my wife has never been able to take all of me.”

Booker then rolled over on me with his cock still in my pussy and he was aggressively fucking me. We tried to be quiet, so the boys wouldn’t know what was happening. However, I’m sure that our gasps, moaning, and heavy breathing were louder than we wanted them to be. He fucked me that way for another twenty minutes, since that was his second ejaculation of the evening. He finally pressed his cock head against my cervix and filled me with a big load of his cum. I feltl his cock throbbing and pulsing in my pussy and the semen and sperm spraying against my womb. I thought I heard some rustling in the bushes outside just as we were having our orgasms, but then assumed that it was just the wind.

After we came down from our orgasms we unzipped our sleeping bags and put them together. And after I sucked his cock clean of our juices, we snuggled and slept together for the rest of the night. It was so wonderful being held by that strong man and feeling his big, soft cock pressed against my thigh for the night.

Booker woke up early when it was still dark and before the boys got up. He fucked me again. Then we separated our sleeping bags...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments