Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Milfy Neighbor

"milf short story"

29
8 Comments 8
60.1k Views 60.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story


It was a typical lazy Saturday for Brad. Now spring time, graduation was nearing for the high school senior. A muscled up jock, Brad stood a legit 6-3. He had starred in both lacrosse and football, and was still mulling over which college he was going to play for in the fall. Both seasons now over, weekends consisted of sleeping in, ordering takeout, and spying on his next door neighbor, Ms. Blossom.

Brad’s parents were up at the family lake house for the weekend. This was common for them when the warmer weather came. Brad always would stay behind, opting to instead to enjoy the solitude of the empty house. Scheming ways to somehow run into Ms. Blossom was a part of the incentive to stay home, too. An upscale neighborhood, she lived alone in a rather large house. A divorce a few years earlier had netted her the home. Her two kids, a few years behind Brad in school, lived across town with their father.

Brad woke up around ten, which was typical for him on a weekend. Also typical was finding Ms. Blossom working on her garden in the late morning hours. She was again hard at work on this hot morning, on her knees, planting, digging and sweating. She was wearing her normal garden work outfit consisting of tight black stretch pants, and a white t-shirt cut just above her waste. Brad speculated that she was in her mid 40’s, but she looked much younger. She had long, straight jet-black hair that was in her usual pony tail as she hacked away with her garden tools. Her tight black pants revealed her thin figured body. Brad would wait for the moments in which she’d bend over and stick her tight, yet curved ass in the air for him to lust over. He had always wondered if her golden tan continued down to her ass, too.

Brad was hunkered down in his usual spot, the upstairs bathroom window. This spot offered the best, and safest view to see Ms. Blossom. He had fantasized about approaching her as she worked one day. But ultimately, he never did, figuring that it wouldn’t go anywhere. It wasn’t, however, that the two never talked. She was polite with Brad when they crossed paths. Never, though, did she give off a reflection that she wanted to seduce the young stud.

Teasing himself to stretch the show out, Brad peered down imaging what was hidden behind those tight black pants. Ms. Blossom, wrapping up for the day, wiped the sweat off her forehead and stepped back to admire her work. As she turned around to walk in to the house, she saw a head looking down from the upstairs of the house to her left. Brad, realizing he had been spotted, moved his head back out of view. As he walked into his bedroom, he figured she had seen him. His concern over being caught wasn’t his primary focus, however, as he wanted to finish his jerk session. Now even more on knowing Ms. Blossom had seen him, he laid down on his bed and started to beat off harder.

A few seconds later he heard a knock on his door. Brad froze. His mind raced through the possibilities of who it could be. His friends wouldn’t stop by this early. Could it be Ms. Blossom? He jumped up, tucked his cock away in his shorts, and walked down stairs. He walked to the side of the door to see who it was. It was hard to get a view of the porch, but he had enough of an angle to see it was Ms. Blossom. He slicked his dirty blonde hair back and adjusted his shorts so that his bulge could be noticeable. If there ever was a time this was going to happen, it was going to be now. He asked himself why she knocking of the door? Was she mad she caught him spying, or was she thinking the same thing he was?

He opened the door to see Ms. Blossom had a wide grin on her face. “Bradley,” she said sternly, “Were you watching me from your window upstairs?”

Brad, taken back by the question but determined to let her know he wanted her, smiled back and said, “Yes I was Ms. Blossom. It’s hard not to notice you.”

“Well that’s awfully flattering young man,” she replied. “Can I come in, I could use a drink of water.”

Brad, not quick witted enough for a reply, stepped back and motioned her an invite into the house.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

“So your mom and dad are away for the weekend right?”

Brad, trying to relax, said “Yes, they are up at our lake house, coming home tomorrow.” They walked into the kitchen. Ms. Blossom took a seat on one of the kitchen stools while Brad poured her a glass of water.

As he set the glass on the counter in front of her, she smiled and said, “What a nice young man your parents raised. Now tell me again, you said it’s hard not to notice me?”

Brad, still not completely sold that she wanted it, thought about what he could say to let her know he wanted her. “Well, I always see you working back there, and you’re just very pretty,’’ he said, softening his words at the end.

Ms. Blossom grinned back without saying anything. She then stood up and walked towards him. Just a few feet in front of him, she looked down at his waist level, and speaking slowly said, “Well I notice you too, Brad. And I noticed this when I came in. Is this hard because of me?”

Brad gazed back, and with his mouth now open and lusting for her, just nodded his head to say yes. She reached down and rubbed his cock through his shorts. She stroked it for a while, having yet to lean in and kiss him. She watched his face fall into ecstasy as she felt it grow harder and bigger in her hand.

“Let’s take these off,” she whispered as she tugged them down without his assistance. Leaning back on the counter with his shorts and boxers now at his ankles, she leaned in to kiss him. They swapped tongues and kissed deep as she stroked his bare cock with both hands. Brad, fully thrusted in lust, drug his tongue to her neck, kissing her ears, her chin, licking her neck as she beat him off. He put his hands on her hips and ripped the black tights down as fast as he could. He flipped her around as he got down on his knees. There it was. Her ass was prettier than he could have imagined. Tight and firm, it was just as tan as the rest of her body.

He opened up her ass and buried his head in between her cheeks. Moving feverishly, he stuck his mouth in her pussy as he sniffed her sweaty asshole. She reached for his cock between her legs as she stood up bent over. She tugged at his balls and said shouted out, “Fuck me, please put it in me.”

Brad sprouted back up and fitted his cock in her pussy from behind and grabbed onto her hips with both of his hands. He slammed him dick in and out of her uncontrollably. She stood up from time to time to feel his young cock as deep in her as it could go. She put her hands on his arms to bring them to her titties as he fucked her. There Brad was, in his kitchen, fucking Ms. Blossom from behind. She moaned loudly in pleasure. It had been a while since she had a good dick in her.

After getting it doggy, Ms. Blossom was ready to ride Brad. She motioned him to lay down on his back. She stood over his body facing him, put her right leg on his left side, and her left leg on his right side. She squatted down, very slowly, grabbed his cock with her right hand and helped slide it into her pussy. Now fully in, she moved up and down on it, resting her hands on Brad’s stomach. Brad gazed back in amazement that it was really happening. He laid there, fluidly moving his ass off the floor to bang his cock in her. They both equally shared the work as they were both fully turned on.

Now a few minutes in, Ms. Blossom started to ride him faster and faster. She screamed “Oh God. I’m cumming.”

After hearing this, all it took was a few more pumps for Brad to cum too. He blew a huge load of his young cum deep inside her pussy. They screamed in the finest form of pleasure together as she laid down on top of him in exhaustion. A few sighs followed in the aftermath as Brad pulled his dick out from her pussy.

“Wow,” Ms. Blossom said. “I haven’t been fucked like that in forever. Can we make this a regular thing now, Bradley?” A smile back from Brad was the only answer she needed.

Published 
Written by StuartWest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments