Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving In

26
8 Comments 8
18.1k Views 18.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I guess I’m your average 21 year old. I go to school, work part time, have a bunch of friends, drink every now and again, and absolutely LOVE sex. I’d say I’m quite good looking. I stand at 6 feet tall, have shaggy blonde hair, and spend a decent amount of time in the gym. I get my fair share of women, quite easily as a matter of fact. Recently, I’ve started to desire older women, not too old, but maybe ranging up to 45. You know the kind, the MILFs. The hot moms with the experience and the body to back it up.

Anyway, I was walking back from the campus day when I noticed that there was a U-Haul along the street where my friends and I shared an apartment. Now your normal college apartment is either disgusting or dirt cheap. Mine is neither. My parents, and my friend’s parents as well, are quite wealthy, and insist that we have a nice place at school. I really couldn’t care less, but it suits my needs. It wasn’t all that peculiar seeing a new person move in. I live in a college town, there’s plenty of students moving in and out as they get accepted and graduate.

But this, this was different. I stopped my walk home and watched as the gorgeous woman stepped gingerly out of her soccer-mom SUV. She had to be pushing 40, but, damn she didn’t look it. Her legs were long and thin, defining her lower body, enabling her to move with grace. Her stomach flat and toned, exposed in the summer sun. Her tan skin shown golden brown in the sunlight, with beads of perspiration. Her breasts, at least a full C cup standing firmly with little sag. Just enough to know that they were real. Her blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders, framing her face. Some women are cute and angelic, some are hot and demonic. She was the latter, scorching the earth as she walked past.As soon as I saw her, I knew I was going after her, and I was going to have her. She just screamed sex from every pore of her body. Every step she took was with such sexual energy, it was as if she was screaming to be fucked, and fucked hard.

It was a warm day, the beginning of the semester actually, and she was wearing just a plain white t-shirt. The heat of the day, added to the exertion of moving was making her sweat, and it looked good on her. The way she would lick her lips to catch the falling drops of sweat, the way her shirt clung to her body. She was, of course, trying for a cheaper rate from the movers (and I think she got it), but it had no less of an effect on me. She knew she was hot, and she was far from over the hill.Each day as I passed her house, something new would make my cock ache. One day she was just lounging on her yard, wearing a bikini, soaking up some sun. Another she would be coming back from her morning run, wearing just a sports bra and short athletic shorts, the sweat dripping from her body alluringly. Each time I passed her I couldn’t help but give her a once over, stare up and down her body, imagine my cock inside her. Finally, on the third day, I decided to approach her.

“Welcome to the street! I’m Dorian. I live down the road, at 2320.”

“Thanks, always nice to have a friendly face to talk to. Name’s Lynn.”We chatted for a while, when I found out that she was recently divorced and had a son a few years younger than I am. Eventually we got onto the topic of her move.

“Yea, I saw that U-Haul pull up. Seemed like quite a bit to move to a new home.”

“Well, I let my son of a bitch husband keep the house, but I took all the stuff.”

“If you ever need any help with the heavier boxes, you know where to find me.”

“Well, moving in has been a pain. Can you help out now?”

“Sure thing, Lynn.”I walked inside and was instantly cooled by the air conditioning. Boxes towered all over the place, as if she hadn’t even started.

I must have been stating wide eyed at them because she then asked jokingly, “Regretting your decision?”

“No, not at all. Just plenty of boxes here, where do you want to start?”

“Let’s get all of the bedroom stuff done first. I like to be able to sleep comfortably, then focus on everything else.”

“Ok, lead the way.” I picked up a box and followed her swaying ass into her bedroom. As we started to unpack I noticed her watching me, looking at me as I would pick up a box, or staring at my crotch when I stood up. I had a feeling this was going exactly the way I wanted it to. Deciding to be coy, I would play her game. We traded gazes back and forth, neither of us saying anything.Now because this is an erotic story, I’m betting you think this is going to be where I just take her and throw her on the bed and fuck her senseless. Right? Well, not exactly how I operate. I know when a girl wants me, and she did. I wanted to toy with her, draw it out, make the sex that much better, that much more passionate.

She stood up directly in front of me and stretched, bending backwards, thrusting her tits forward at me, making them press against her shirt, her nipples poking at me. Smiling at her I said, “Cold?”

She looked down at her nipples and smiled, “Sure, let’s go with cold. How about we go outside to the garden to warm up.”

“Sounds good to me.” Again I followed her, this time out to the garden.

“I was thinking about doing some planting soon, what do you think?”

I smiled inwardly. “I think that’s a good idea. Maybe some pussy willows.”

She looked over and smiled at me. “Pussy willows are good. But I was thinking something a little easier to work with, something that will grow fast, something that would grow almost as soon as I touch it, I mean plant it.”

“So, something that will fill the hole really well, make the landscape feel good, I mean look good.”

“Yes, something exactly like that. Something with a hard, firm stalk.”

“All this gardening talk is making me thirsty. You want something to drink?”

“Cum?”

“What?”

“Come inside, I’m sure we can find something.” We entered the house and she locked the door behind her. She stared at me with the eyes reserved for that of passionate, lustful sex.I decide to be bold, end the game, and just fuck her.

“So, should we stop with the puns and just fuck?”She looked at me with mock amazement, and ran her hands over her flawless body. She unbuttoned button after button on her shirt, opening it fully, but the material still covering her tits.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”I gave her a mischievous smile and pulled her to me, pressing her ass against my crotch. I reached around her, cupping both tits, my lips on her neck.

“Now do you know what’s going on?”

“I’m getting a better idea, but there’s one thing I must check before I’m sure.” With that she moved away from me and sank to her knees, unzipping my shorts and pulling them down my legs, followed quickly by my underwear. She moaned her approval and swiftly took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me deeply, pushing my cock into her throat with the practiced ease that comes with experience.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

She shed her shirt, pinching her nipples as she sucked me off. Swallowing against my cock, using her tongue all over my shaft, quickly she was bringing me to the point of no return. Obviously recognizing that I was close, she pulled off my cock and gripped it with one hand, gently stroking the base as she sucked softly on the tip, her other hand fondling my balls. Her tongue laved over my sensitive head, steadily pushing me towards my climax. My fingers entangled in her hair, holding her over my cock. Unable to hold back any longer, I grunted in warning of my impending release and flooded her mouth with my cum.

Smiling, she swallowed it all. “I love gardening when my plants give delicious juice.”

“Speaking of gardening, I wouldn’t mind checking out your spreading pink petals.”Smiling as we continued our word play, she got off her knees and sexily shimmied out of her pants and panties, shucking her shirt as well, leaving her naked. Gingerly, she laid back on the couch, her legs spread, her pussy displayed before me. Eagerly, I began to kiss down her body, starting at her neck, letting my teeth gently nip at her skin before moving down to her tits, sucking on biting on her nipples. Slowly, I kissed and licked my way down her toned stomach, my fingers trailing, tracing lines down her stomach as I approached her pussy. Taking in her scent, I breathed deeply, then pushed my tongue against her outer lips. Licking softly, I went from bottom to top, flicking at her clit as I reached it, then pushing deeper inside her. With my tongue buried in her pussy, I licked against her inner walls, tasting every inch of her. Both hands flew to my head pressing me deeper into her, not letting me move. I continued licking her, moving up to her clit, pushing a finger inside her, pumping her deep.

Her scent filled the air, accompanied by her moans as she neared her orgasm. I pushed in a second finger, then a third, fucking her pussy hard and fast. Then as her moans grew into one long whimper, I stroked her g-spot making her juices flow out of her pussy and over my tongue. Excitedly, I lapped up every drop, collecting her taste on my tongue.

“You know, Lynn, of all the boxes I’ve seen today…This one is by far the best.”She just rolled her eyes at me.

“Stop with the word play. Get up here and kiss me.”Never one to argue with a lady, I climbed up her perfect body and pressed my lips against hers. First gently, then our kiss growing in passion, getting more and more fierce as our passions were being stirred once again. Our tongues dueled for dominance as my hard cock rubbed up and down her pussy, getting slick with her juices. My lips broke from hers as I kissed along her jaw line to her ear, nibbling on hear earlobe. Her moans echoed in my ear, her hips bucked upwards trying to trap my cock inside her.

With no words exchanged I sunk my cock deep inside her, bottoming out in one thrust. Her tight, hot pussy gripping my shaft as she worked her core muscles, milking me as soon as I entered her. Not wasting any time, I began to thrust hard and fast, fucking her with hard and deep thrusts. Continually bottoming out inside her, my balls slapping against her ass, my hips crashing against hers as I continued to pound her. Her nails scraped against my back as she matched me thrust for thrust. I reattached my lips to hers, kissing her with a renewed ferocity, one that matched our fucking. I slid in and out of her slick pussy again and again before changing my pace. Once deep inside her, I slowly pulled out, letting her walls grip against me, trying to pull me back in. When just the head was inside her, I would slam back home, making the couch squeak and shake in protest.Moaning in pleasure, Lynn broke our kiss. Between moans, she was able to breathe out,

“Please…fuck yes…fuck me…oohh…from behind.”As I stood, I brought her up with me, then positioned her over the couch armrest, her ass pointed back at me. I stepped up to her and gripped her waist, pressing my cock against her. Slowly I slid into her tight pussy, both of us groaning at the tight fit. In and out I sawed into her, reaching around and grabbing a tit roughly with one hand while my other rubbed her clit. With each thrust, she would slam her ass back against me, forcing me deeper.“So close. Don’t stop, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum all over your huge cock!” I kept fucking her hard and fast, until I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and her juices run onto my legs. Grabbing her hips I slam deep inside her, emptying my balls into her pussy.

Together, we collapsed onto the couch. Me fondling her breasts, her running her nails along my cock.

“Mmm, I love a nice young cock. Always ready for round two. Or round three in this case.”

lready I was starting to get hard, but the edge had already been taken off. I was in no rush to cum, I wanted to enjoy this for all it was worth. She, however, had no such ideas. She wanted it harder, faster and deeper. To bring me back to peak hardness, she deepthroated me until I was stretching her throat again. This time, she pushed me back on the couch and shoved her pussy down on my cock, bucking wildly on top of me. She rolled her hips, bounced up and down, and massaged my shaft from the inside. Then, she pulled off me.

“I want this big, hard, tasty cock deep in my ass. I’m gonna ride you until you cum deep inside me.“

With that she sucked some of her juices off my cock then straddled me, pointing my cock at her ass. Slowly, inch-by-inch, she sank down on me, taking me deeper and deeper into her forbidden hole. Finally, I felt her ass on my legs, my entire length buried in her ass. The tightest and hottest any hole as ever felt.

Not bouncing, but rather, grinding, she began to ride me. Her boobs swayed back and forth with her movements, before I reached up and cupped both of them, massaging them gently, then getting rougher, tweaking her nipples as she rode me. She started to bounce on me, slowly rising to the tip of my cock, and then equally slowly impaling herself again. Steadily, she gained speed, bouncing faster and faster. Her ass feeling incredible on my cock, her face contorted in pleasure, determination in her eyes.I reached down from her tits, and to her unoccupied pussy. I slid a finger inside her and started pumping in time to her thrusts, fucking both of her holes, massaging one of her tits. I pressed my thumb against her clit and began to massage it, making her eyes glaze over as she continued to bounce faster and faster on my cock. She ground herself against my cock and fingers, her mouth open in an O. Whimpers escaped her mouth, betraying how close she was. She began to rock on me, her movements getting more and more erratic, until she finally came, her pussy spasming around my fingers, her ass contracting on my cock. Finally as she was coming down from her orgasm, I came inside her for the third time, my cum filling her ass, just as it has filled her mouth and pussy.

Just as she came down from her orgasm, Lynn turned to me, her gaze locked on mine. "Thanks for helping me move in."

"Anytime you need any help...with anything...just give me a call."

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments