Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mowing More Than The Lawn - Part 1

"Kris mows his neighbor's lawn and Skyler has something else in mind."

44
26 Comments 26
44.1k Views 44.1k
993 words 993 words
Famous Story

 

Finished mowing the lawn, I look over and see Skyler standing in the doorway. The only thing she is wearing is a dangling earring in her left ear. Her long blonde hair drapes over her slender shoulder as she stands there against the door frame. I try to show no reaction to seeing her au natural though my cock deceives me.

With a slight smile, Skyler beckons me with her index finger. By the time I get to the door, it is very evident that I have a hard-on. To my relief, Skyler says nothing and takes my hand. Pulling me inside, she closes and locks the door behind me.

"I was watching you the last few weeks, Kris. I notice how steady your hands are when trimming the bushes. Well, I have need of a pair of steady hands if you are interested."

"Why yes, Mrs. Vanderwal."

"Kris, I told you before to call me, Skyler."

"Yes Mrs., I mean, Skyler."

I can't help but drink in this naked beauty as she leads me to her master bedroom. Skyler takes me straight to the master bathroom. I notice the sunken whirlpool tub is filled and there are some items on the edge.

Skyler grabs the bottom of my T-shirt and pulls it over my head and off. She throws it to the side as I kick off my shoes. She sinks to her knees, running her hands over my body.

Seeing her perky breasts and all over golden tan for the first time has my heart racing.

"Now, let's see what is hiding behind these shorts," Skyler says, hooking her fingers in the waistband.

"Mmm, commando. I like that," she says, as she begins to pull down my shorts.

When my cock pops into view, Skyler gets hit on the cheek. She pulls the shorts the rest of the way down and I step out of them, kicking them to the side.

"Oh my god, Kris. Your cock is so much bigger and thicker than my husband's. I love that you shave the hair. My husband, he refuses to let me shave him."

Skyler holds the tip of my cock in her fingers, pressing it against me as she takes one ball in her mouth. Her expert sucking action has me moaning as her fingers skim around the tip of my cock. The release of the ball from her mouth makes a popping sound. Skyler wets the sac with her tongue.

“That feels so good, Skyler.”

She finishes licking my ball and slides her tongue up the underside of my hard shaft. Reaching the head, Skyler kisses it and darts her tongue in the precum, covered slit. She slowly slides her tongue back down the underside of my shaft while rubbing the bulbous head. Sliding her tongue along the shaft, back to my nut sac, Skyler wraps her delicate hand around the girth of my thick cock. Reaching my balls, her mouth sucks on my other testicle.

Skyler pumps her fist up and down my shaft while sucking, then licking my balls. My hands each clench a fistful of hair as she runs her tongue along the underside of the hard shaft.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

Skyler releases her grip and points my cock straight in her open mouth. The feeling of her warm breath wafting over my blood engorged tip sends shivers through me. Moving her mouth over the swollen head, I pull her by the hair until I feel my balls slap against her chin.

“Mmmpphh, mmmppphhh,” Skyler moans as I hold her head in place for a moment.

I forcefully jerk her head back just far enough so she can catch a breath. Looking up at me, Skyler takes hold of my ass and pulls me forward. I watch as the entire length of my shaft disappears in her mouth and down her throat.

Holding Skyler by the hair, I fuck her mouth until I can no longer hold back my orgasm.

Jerking her head away, my cock erupts and sends thick, white ropes of cum onto her small tits. Skyler licks my cock clean, stands and kisses me passionately. I taste my saltiness and our kiss intensifies.

Breaking off the kiss, Skyler has me get in the tub as she sits on the edge facing me. With her firm legs spread wide she says, “Time to mow, Kris.”

Taking the small bowl of shaving cream and the brush, I prepare the slightly long hair of her bush.

“That’s it Kris, a nice, thick covering. It has been a few weeks since I last shaved.

Placing the bowl and brush back on the edge, I take the razor and…

“Honey, I’m home! Where are you?”

“Upstairs, taking a bath, sweetheart.”

“Oh God Kris, hurry, it’s my husband. He’s home early, go out the window.”

I literally jump out of the tub, put on my shorts. Grabbing my shirt and shoes, I dash to the window. Opening the window, I toss my stuff out and see a trellis. Skyler slips into the tub and soaps up her breasts, washing away my scent.

Once out the window, I reach to close it and Skyler whispers, “Tomorrow, promise .”

I scurry down the trellis and run next door to my house. Once inside, I head to the shower and masturbate to thoughts of tomorrow. I can’t believe a married thirty-five year old woman is interested in me, a seventeen year old kid. This promises to be a great summer.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments