Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Jessup's House (part one)

22
5 Comments 5
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It started slowly with me peeking in on Mrs. Jessup showering, when I was a junior in high school and now seventeen years old. My cock got hard virtually every day, more than once.

 

 

Mr. Jessup was away often because he worked on the railroad. That meant he might be away for days at a time. That was alright with me because it gave me more of a chance to peek at Mrs. Jessup whenever I could. We lived right next door, with only about ten feet separating the houses.

 

She lived in an old house, built in a desert town long ago, so all the rooms had doors, and all the doors had keyholes, whose keys had been long lost. Like most people then she didn't bother to lock her door during the day and I could peek through virtually every keyhole whenever I wanted. I often got to watch Mrs. Jessup in the shower.

 

Lots of people had no air-conditioning, so she often took showers to cool off, and whenever I was home I would be peeking through the keyhole into her bathroom where I could see the narrow shower. And virtually always, Mrs. Jessup would leave the shower curtain open, maybe to be cooler, or maybe because she knew I was always watching. My cock seemed to get bigger every time I jerked off. That was fine with me, I loved my dick.

 

Sometimes, I would wake early to wait for her to get up. On those wonderful mornings when I got up early enough I could peek through the window of the bathroom from the space between our houses or from the back porch window that overlooked her bathroom. Then, because it was so hot in the summer, she would get out of bed wearing a delicate, see-through negligee, or white cotton panties and no bra. She wasn't proud of her titties but I thought they were perfect. She was about forty years old I guess but her tits were still perky and oh, so soft and tasty looking.

 

One morning her husband had been gone on a railroad run for several days and I was lucky enough to peek into her room just as she rose for the day. No bra. White cotton panties. As I watched she took them off. Of course they were moist from the sweat of the desert night. I could almost smell the aroma from her pussy. She had one of those old-fashioned, v-shaped, hairy pussies that all women had back then. Remember from the Playboys of the sixties?

 

I went around back to the window on the porch to watch her going into the bathroom without any clothes on at all. I was so hard and my cock was in my hand. I was jacking off as she walked around the bathroom. She knew I was there. She always knew.

 

She was in no hurry to get dressed, probably assuming I was watching. I was never sure at the time. Anyway, she walked over to her sink mirror and started posing. She was doing those poses pin-up girls used to do where they thrust out their breasts and stood up on their toes the better to emphasize their legs.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

 

Of course, Mrs. Jessup, who was French, had beautiful legs. The kind that would make any boy of seventeen moan with pleasure. I continued whacking off, which I had been doing ever since I first peeked through the keyhole. I had snuck some panties from the clothes hamper in the bathroom just to come in. I was lucky this day and shot long spurts of come into her white, cotton panties.

 

She was so fucking hot that I was hoping someday to make a move on her. I had heard all about making love from my buddies, who all claimed to have done it already. I didn’t know whether to believe them, but I knew I wanted to have sex. I wanted it very badly.

 

I was up looking through the window one day and Mrs. Jessup looked up and smiled at me. I jumped down and was going to run away, but she came to the back door from the hallway and stopped me.

 

“Jimmy, you know something? I’m rather proud you like looking at me. Do you think I’m pretty, Jimmy?”

 

“Oh wow, Mrs. Jessup, you’re beautiful. You’re the prettiest woman I know. I’m sorry for being so bad, but I love looking at you. I really do.”

 

“If that’s the way you feel Jimmy then we should do something about it. Come with me into my bedroom. I’m going to show you how a man makes love to a woman. Do you think you want to try that? I think you might be good at it. And call me Carol.”

 

“Jeez, Mrs., I mean, Carol. This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I want to try it for sure.”

 

She was walking down the hall past the bathroom to her bedroom. When we got there she stroked my prick and then took off all of my clothes. I almost came when she touched me. When I was completely naked, and all sweaty from the heat, she pushed me down on her bed. She crawled up and over me. My cock was hard and she spread her legs on each side of my hips. Then her pussy started pushing down on my cock and I could feel the wetness of her cunt as I filled it with my prick.

 

She started slowly moving up and down, but soon she was bouncing faster on my cock and I was about to come. She took my hands and put them on her tits and I squeezed them. She was moaning and I was so hot and sweaty and ready to come in her pussy. Finally I could not hold back. This was my first fuck, and it would always be the one I remembered best.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments