Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. P Drops By For Tea

"A friend of the family visits."

17
4 Comments 4
40.8k Views 40.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
If you are given an opportunity to play out your fantasies, you may find that following through might just be one of the hardest decisions you make in your life. But when you take that leap of faith, you may find yourself pleasantly surprised, and pleasantly fulfilled...

This is the story of an encounter that happened to me not so long ago. The agony of this encounter was not having anyone to share it with. It was a decision wracked with the anxiety, the fear, and eventually the sweet reciprocity of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

She was older then I was, but her smile was always bright, and she carried herself like a woman half her age. Quick to laugh, easy to smile, intelligent and absolutely gorgeous. We can call her Mrs. P.

Standing about 5'6'', with short straight blond hair, hazel eyes, and always sporting a cute little pair of glasses. She had a petite figure, and delicate features, always impeccably dressed she would drop by the house every now and then, and I would see her when we had family gatherings. We always smiled at each other, and she was the picture of politeness. We always spoke of inane matters, she would inquire about school and I would inquire about her work.

Since I had first laid eyes on her I wanted so desperately to kiss her and hold her, but I felt a sense of responsibility towards this beautiful woman. I could not act so crassly. After all, she had a husband, and I was even friends with her daughter, What would happen if I acted out of turn? Would she spurn my advances? Would I be left with one empty kiss and a horrible badge of shame that my parents, and her daughter would flaunt about? I had no courage, and so I kept these feelings to myself.

As time passed, I found myself moving to another city for university, and this woman was no longer a part of my daily life. I dated younger girls, and had a few relationships with girls my own age, emotionally void, but physically fulfilling. I found my thoughts wandering back to her now and then, but I had no expectations for anything beyond a furtive glance and a few sweet daydreams to occupy my otherwise wandering mind.

This year, I returned home around Christmas after the final exam period had been over. I was physically and mentally exhausted. I had worked so hard and just wanted to be home with my family, to be comforted and to be relaxed. I had nearly completely forgotten this once strong feeling.

I spent the first few days at home settling back in, unpacking my things, adjusting my schedule and enjoying the comfort of being home again. While I was off school, my brother and parents were not. You see, they still had responsibilities that were not paused due to the Christmas vacation. My parents had jobs that needed tending, my brother was still in high school and would be for the next few weeks. I found that I had a lot of time by myself to read, drink tea, and meet old friends. Sometimes, old friends would even meet me.

It was the third day back when the doorbell rang. It was about 10:30 in the morning and my family were all out attending to their various business. My brother had left early for school, my mother was at work, and my father was out of town on a business trip. I slipped on a dressing gown and went to answer the door. I quickly peeked out the window and noticed a smallish silver SUV parked out front.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door slowly. It had snowed heavily the night before so the suns light was reflected at me from so many angles that at first I was squinting. Outside was Mrs. P with a package in her hands.

She looked up at me, and our eyes met. She smiled and held out the package.

Suddenly it all came rushing back, the furtive glances, the sly smiles, the youthful longing and desire that I had felt since I was very young for this very beautiful women. But I remained silent.

"Hey Mike! How are you? I haven't seen you in ages, how is university coming along? Did you do well on your exams?"

This friendly barrage caught me off guard. I was naked under my dressing gown, and the cold wind outside was not pleasant in comparison to the warmth of the house.

"Yeah Mrs. P, I just got back a few days ago and I doing quite well, I am really enjoying being back home though. It is so nice to be back with the family."

"Well that's good, Is your mother home? I have a package for her from the book club. It is the next couple of books that we will be reading and I just received them myself."

"Actually she is at work right now, I can pass them along for you if you would like?"

"That would be great Mike, Here."

She handed me the books and turned to leave. I felt a little empty when suddenly I blurted out a little sentence that I would fondly remember for years to come.

"Wait, Mrs. P. It's freezing outside, would you like to come in for a cup of tea?"

Locked up in that innocent enough sentence was a connotation. One I almost immediately regretted.

She turned to look back at me, and our eyes met again. Her smile brightened even more then it had when she first came over and I knew that I had overstepped my bounds. She was a friend of my mothers, not me. Why would I have said such a stupid thing?

"Well, I do have some errands I have to run today, but a nice cup of tea would just be perfect. You can tell me all about your girlfriends." she slyly remarked.

She stepped back towards the door, and I held it open for her, she brushed past me and into the foyer. She smelled beautiful. I closed the door behind her and turned to face her. She took off her coat and boots, and we stood facing each other, me looking down and her looking up. It seemed like an eternity before she said to me

"Well, it should be upstairs in the Kitchen then right?"

"Yes, uh yes."

My heart was beating faster and faster, I stammered out the words and made my way past her up the stairs and into the kitchen. I went to put some water in the kettle and over my shoulder I managed to ask.

"What sort of tea would you like? I have jasmine, earl grey..."

My voice trailed off. I turned to see her seated and she looked up. She had on a tight white blouse, and I noticed that the top button was unbuttoned. I could have sworn it wasn't as such when she first came in.

"Oh, well whatever you would like. I trust you to make a good decision."

I blushed, and pretended to busy myself with the tea preparations.

"So, tell me how are you finding University? I bet you have a hard time studying with all the extracurricular activities that are available to a young man such as yourself."

I sat down at the table beside her.

"Well, it is true, there are a lot of things that I can spend my time doing. But I try to stay focused as best as I can."

She brushed my arm with her fingertips and leaned in a little closer.

"It's so nice to see a boy such as yourself grow up."

I grinned and she grinned back.

Under the table, she rested her arm on my leg. She was seated to the right, and I to her left. I prayed that she would not notice how I was being turned on. I still had on only my dressing gown. She was at a bit of an advantage.

"So your mother is at work, where are your father and brother?"

She looked at me and I knew exactly what she was asking me.

"Well you see, my father is out of town, and my brother is at school until..."

I had not even finished my sentence before her arm slipped over my thigh and was resting on my now hard cock. I looked right at her, and she giggled. I was shocked to say the least. She slipped her hand in between the folds and I knew I had to do something. The kettle was whistling in the background but I don't think I even noticed.

I put my arm around the back of her neck and pulled her in close to me, our lips met.

We kissed lightly, and I pulled back. I stood up and took her free hand with mine. She began to feel up and down the base of my cock, her tiny fingers moving up and down and I could not contain myself. I led her to my parents room, it was down the hall and was the biggest bed in the house. A king size, perfect for what was dancing through my mind.

I threw her down on the bed, and jumped on top of her.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

I put both my hands behind her head and passionately kissed her. Instinctively I was pulling on her hair, her hands were working up and down my sides before resting on my buttocks. She firmly gripped them and pulled back from the kiss.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

I laughed at looked down at her.

"Yeah, that would be pretty nice."

She laughed along with me as she pulled at my dressing gown.

Both my hands shot down to the base of her blouse and I found that I was fumbling to undo each button. Off it came revealing a tiny white lace bra, half cut. So I could see just the top of her pert little boobs. She smiled and I reached behind her and undid it. She pulled it over her arms and I bent down to softly kiss each one. I sucked each of her nipples while I stuck one hand down her pants.

She was moaning and both of her hands were busy at work, one pulling me in tighter to her, and the other working my hard cock. A pile of clothes was quickly forming at the base of the bed.

I slipped one finger into her pussy, and could feel that it was warm and wet. One finger quickly became two as I probed her first inquisitively, then strongly. I pulled up from her nipples and met her in another kiss.

"Wait"

I stopped for a second. She looked right at me.

"I've wanted this for so long, you have no idea."

I was flabbergasted, I couldn't believe I had wasted so much time!

She stood up and I laid back down on the bed. She walked to the end of the bed and pulled down and then stepped out of her pants and underwear. She was quite the sight. Fully naked she looked right at me and my hard cock. Both my hands were behind my head and I was grinning from ear to ear. She slinked onto the bed on all fours and took a firm grasp of the base of my cock before lowering her soft lips down and over the tip.

Her tongue was darting back and forth over the top, and she squeezed her lips together so tight. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I was in pure heaven. She worked me up and down, up and down, sometimes she would come all the way off the tip with a little sucking noise and straight back down. She had enthusiasm and it was truly one of the best blow jobs I had ever had.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I sat up and pulled her up with me. I told her that we were going to 69. She dutifully turned around and started again on my dick. I laid back down and with one of her legs on either side of me I lowered her down by pressing down with my hands just above the small of her buttocks. The smell was intoxicating. She was shaved and I could see her pink pussy lips were just as pert as the rest of her cute little body. I slipped in a finger and found it was dripping wet.

My tongue came out and I licked both sides of her pussy. I felt around with my tongue and found her tiny clitoris. Holding the little flap above it back with my finger I began to circle it with my tongue. Her legs spasmed on both sides of me and I knew I was in the right place. I carefully pulled it in between my lips and licked it gently. She stopped sucking my dick for a moment and was moaning softly. I kept at it, letting her clit out and slowly licking it. Top and bottom, Top and bottom. Left and right, Left and right. Her legs were pressing in tight on the side of my head and giving out a little spasm here and there.

She leaned back and was now sitting facing forward on my face. My face was covered with saliva and pussy juice. I was afraid I would make a mess on the bed, but I was a little bit occupied to do anything about it. She put both her hands back onto the headboard and rubbed her pussy on my mouth. I felt like she was just about to come so I stopped.

"Don't stop"

I looked up and her, and then grabbed her and lifted her up. I put her on all fours and without saying a word, I got behind her and guided my dick in between her legs.

"FUCK"

She gasped out as I started with my rhythm. I started slowly, just working the tip in so that she could feel it. Intermittently I would pull her hips to mine and my dick would bury itself deep within her. I started to speed up, Her hips began moving in rhythm with my thrusts. I pulled out and slapped my dick on her clit. Her hand shot down and she started to finger herself. I put myself back in and kept going. I looked up at the mirror hung on the wall opposite the bed.

Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were closed. She had a look of pure ecstasy locked on her face. She slumped forward onto her shoulders with her head resting on the bed and I put both my hands on her hips, matching her rhythm with mine. The smell wafted up to meet my nose and I went CRAZY. The years had been very kind to her and she was so tight that I was afraid I was going to break something. I kept pounding her from behind, the sound of her legs hitting my thighs was the drumbeat to our lovemaking. I felt like I was going to come at any second.

She screamed and then turns over to face me.

"Kiss me while you fuck me."

I was more then happy to oblige. I put her right leg over my left shoulder and her left leg over my right. Her ankles were resting on my collarbone and I leaned in close to kiss her. Her tongue shot into my mouth and mine into hers. They clashed back and forth and I felt her hand reach up to meet my dripping cock and guided it into her pussy. This time there was no build up, I pumped furiously, over and over again. Harder, deeper and faster then before. She was shaking in my arms and I felt myself start to shake as well.

It was coming and it was coming soon. I brushed her hair back and leaned back putting my hands on her legs. My eyes closed and for a second I focused only on the feeling of my cock inside her moist wet pussy. I could feel her legs shaking and I knew she was close. I pulled out, thrust back in and reached orgasm. She was shaking and screaming and I unloaded spurt after spurt into her. I have never came so hard in my life, It felt like an eternity.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Both her legs were still wrapped tightly around my neck and she was smiling and still shaking a little. She looked up at me and her arms reached around my neck and she pulled me down to meet her mouth. We kissed lightly and I pulled back. She giggled and I smiled back at her.

"Well then..."

She giggled again, still widely grinning.

I knew that I wanted this again. I HAD to have this again, so I looked down at her.

"Maybe you should come over for tea more often?"

I said while smiling, she laughed.

"I would love to."

I grinned and came off the end of the bed. I pulled on my dressing gown, careful not to touch the now sensitive tip of my cock. I got back in the bed and put both my arms around her and kissed her again. We sat on that bed, and we kissed again, and again, and again. I looked over to the bedside table, the clock told me we had been in bed for almost an hour and a half. She went to the bathroom and I followed her in.

"You know, you should have put on a condom. Now I am going to have to clean all of this out"

Her hand was wet with her juice, and my cum.

I put my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, but that wouldn't have been any fun."

She laughed and I caressed her still naked frame, and put my right hand down to her pussy. I stuck my middle finger in and could see that she was right. It was a complete mess. I let her clean up and then came out into the bedroom and she put the rest of her clothes on as I watched. I pulled her in one more time for a kiss and then saw her to the door.

As she left she turned to face me

"That was fun, How long are you going to be in town?"

"Well at least until January 9th"

"I think your mom left a few other packages at my house, I should come and drop them off before then shouldn't I?"

She grinned and winked at me.

"I'll be here, you can drop them by anytime you want."

She laughed as she turned and walked down the front steps and into her car.

I waved as she drove off. I went back inside and laid down on the couch completely exhausted. I fell asleep that night with a smile.

Published 
Written by Koenig
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments