Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Parker's Massage, Part III

"Mrs. Parker and Matthew share a secret."

28
6 Comments 6
37.5k Views 37.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Margaret arrived at Matthew’s studio for her now regular Saturday morning appointment.  Matthew was already naked and opened the door with his characteristic grin and welcomed her with a tight hug.  Margaret could feel Matthew’s swelling cock against her belly as she was just wearing a loose t-shirt.

Margaret undressed in the bathroom.  When she came naked into the massage room Matthew was seated next to the massage table. 

“Mrs. Parker, today I uh, I want you to start by laying on your back.”

“OK, sure sweetie, that’s fine.  Something different each time,” she chuckled.

“Well, uh, actually, I want to talk to you about something.”

“Matthew, is everything OK?” Margaret asked.

“Yes, everything’s fine.  Here, lay down and let’s get started.  I kind of have a confession to make,” he said without making eye contact.

“A confession?  What do you mean?”

Matthew stood up along side Margaret and placed his left hand on her shoulder while his right hand stroked her leg and thigh several times before resting gently on her pussy.

“Well, do you remember when I was in school and you had hall duty outside the locker room?”

“Of course I do.  When you and Stephen came out of the shower and you both waved to me naked?  You were both so cute when you did that.  It was our fairly well kept secret, except once when the dean, Ms. Smith came to talk to me and saw you two boys walking past.  She almost fainted.”

“Well, I have to confess that the times you saw me naked weren’t exactly innocent or coincidental.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I always fantasized about you, Mrs. Parker.  I knew you were standing there and I wanted you to see me naked.  I fantasized about making love to you.”

Now, for the first time, Matthew started gently playing with her pussy with his fingers.  Margaret’s pussy started getting wet.

“Each day I would get braver and stand naked in front of the open door longer.  I was hoping that you would look my way.  I was hoping you, well, you liked what you saw.”

“I went home each afternoon and masturbated to you.  Jerking my dick wildly to the thought of being naked in front of you.”

“Once I almost got busted by Stephen because after one of those extended exposures when you seemed to be staring at my cock I returned to my locker with a full blown erection.  Stephen asked me if I got a boner because of his mom.”

“I lied and told him it was because three cheerleaders walked by, saw me, stopped and stared at me.  But it was because of you.  I feel so ashamed, but I thought you should know.”

“Matthew, since we are sharing, I have a confession to make too.  I loved looking at you naked after your shower.  When I was done with hall supervision, I had my planning period.  I usually went into the teachers’ washroom and masturbated to the thought of you.  Actually, I always fantasized about you being inside me.”

With that comment, Mrs. Parker took her hand and placed it over Matthew’s hand and pushed his fingers inside her wet pussy.  He needed little encouragement and quickly pushed his fingers in and out of Margaret’s pussy stopping only to rub it with his open palm.  Mrs. Parker moaned quietly.

“Matthew I have always wanted you inside me ever since I saw you in the locker room.  I want your fat, hard, throbbing cock inside of my pussy.  I want to feel you stretch me out with your engorged cock.  And then I want to feel your hot cum blasting into me.”

Matthew leaned over while keeping his fingers in Margaret’s pussy.  Their lips met and Matthew placed is chest on Margaret’s breasts.  Their tongues danced feverishly as their mouths locked.

Matthew looked down at his hand and playfully rubbed it over her pussy.  He looked back at Margaret and grinned as he brought his hand up to his mouth and slowly licked each finger clean of her juices.  Once his hand was clean, he said, “Mrs. Parker, you came for a massage and I am going to give you one!  Now turn over!”

Margaret was in no hurry as she had the entire day to make love with Matthew.  She slapped his ass and said, “You big tease,” as she rolled over on her stomach.

Matthew poured warm oil on her back and started long flowing stretches as he stood at her head.  Margaret loved looking at Matthew’s youthful feet through the face rest. 

Margaret lowered her arms and reached over to pull Matthew’s nude body closer towards her.  She placed her hands on his ass and squeezed tightly leaving a little bruise as he stretched down the length of her back and pinched her pussy.  On the return stroke he ran his fingers across her asshole making her shudder with delight.

Margaret lifted her head and guided his cock into her mouth with her tongue.   She swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock and then without warning the entire length of his cock disappeared into her mouth.  Matthew collapsed onto Margaret’s back and gently bit her ass cheeks as her head bobbed up and down his shaft.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

Matthew silently made his way back up and carefully removed his cock from her mouth.  He moved to her side and began oiling and rubbing her ass.  She moved her arms back to her side in order to grab his penis and balls as he gently slipped his middle finger into her ass.  Margaret’s husband never did this to her, and she liked it.  She clenched her hand tightly around Matthew’s cock.

Matthew moved down to her legs and made long flowing movements starting at her thighs and running the length of her legs ending at her ankles.   Back and forth, back and forth.  Matthew slowed down as he inched his fingers alongside her thighs inching closer and closer to her pussy.  Once, twice, three times he grazed her most sensitive spot.  Finally, on the fourth pass he placed his open palm flat on her pussy.  Margaret spread her legs allowing full open access for Matthew’s skilled hands.

Matthew slipped his fingers back into her pussy wildly finger fucking her.  She lifted her head and then placed her head on its side so that she could see his nude figure shaking as he manipulated her body.  “Matthew, oh Matthew…”   She couldn’t form any more words.  Margaret was in pure ecstasy.

Matthew removed his hand from her body and moved to her other side to repeat the leg massage.  Margaret likewise turned her head to the other side to fully appreciate the visual treat that Matthew’s nude body gave her.  As he pulled at her thighs she knew what was in store as his fingers made the slow and sensual march up her legs and into her pussy.  She shuddered as he placed one, two three, and then four fingers inside her tickling the sides of her vagina.  Matthew slowly massaged her back with his free hand, giving her a feeling of being loved and cared for while experiencing the most erotic sensations she has felt in a long time.

Matthew removed his fingers from her body and leaned over to give small kisses and nibbles at her neck.

“Mrs. Parker, slowly roll onto your back please.”

Although she was near exhaustion, she complied.  Margaret made her way to her back and took a deep breath.  She opened her eyes and saw Matthew’s sea blue eyes staring into hers with his usual boyish grin on his face.

“I love you so much, Matthew,” she whispered.  No sooner had she said that truth that she tried to take it back.  Embarrassed, Margaret apologized.

“I’m sorry.  I don’t know where that came from.”

Matthew stroked her face with his strong hands, still moist from being inside her pussy.  He leaned down and their lips touched slightly.  He lifted his head to look into her eyes again.  She had a tear running down her face.  Matthew wiped it away and gave her a deep, extended kiss and explored her mouth with his tongue.  While kissing her, he moved on top of the table and carefully lowered his body on top of hers.  She reached around him and embraced his body and pulled him closer to her.  They kissed and held each other tightly.

Matthew inched his way towards the foot of the table and pulled Margaret’s body towards the edge.  In one sweeping move he lifted her legs over his head and rubbed his eight inch rock solid cock along her pussy.  She was soaking wet, and his cock easily slid inside her.  Margaret gasped as she felt the full girth of his cock stretching the sides of her vagina.  She breathed deeply and tried to relax, but Matthew’s enthusiastic fucking wasn’t letting up.  She came almost immediately.  He felt the warm juices coating his cock, which made his cock slide more easily in and out.

With her natural lubrication, Matthew increased the speed with which he forced his cock into Mrs. Parker.  Her breathing sped up even more.  Sweat was dripping from Matthew’s forehead and his entre body was glistening with sweat.

“Matthew, fill me with your cum.  Fill me with your love.  Fill me with your passion.”

Matthew obeyed and pumped his former teacher with all his youthful energy until he finally couldn’t hold back any longer. 

“Oh my God Mrs. Parker, I love you!!!”  Matthew’s hard eight inch penis filled Margaret with streams of his hot semen…once, twice, three, four times, until he emptied his testicles with a fifth stream on hot, juicy semen into Margaret.

He collapsed on her breasts holding her hands at her side.  His lips touched hers.  He nestled his face into her breasts, just as an infant cuddles up to his mother.

“I love you too Matthew.  I love you baby,” she whispered.

Matthew pulled his relaxed penis from her vagina.  He managed to stand up, looked her in her eyes, and took her by the hand. 

“Come with me, Margaret,” calling her by her first name for the first time.

He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet.  Together, naked, he led her to his bedroom.  He pulled back the overstuffed comforter on his kind sized bed, pulled the sheets back, and helped her into bed.  He got in bed alongside of her and wrapped his arms around her. 

Together, naked, they fell asleep.

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments