Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Reynolds

"The woman of my dreams from across the street."

55
9 Comments 9
193k Views 193k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Legendary Story
Every morning I would find myself standing at my bedroom window waiting to catch a glimpse of Ms. Reynolds. She was without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. I could never get enough of staring at her whenever I had the chance. It didn’t matter what she was wearing, what ever it was, was bound to turn me on.

In the evenings, she would prepare for her normal run by stretching on her porch wearing the skimpiest work out clothes I have ever seen. Everything always had to match, right down to her socks and shoes. She wore the tightest shorts that accentuated her tight, firm and round apple bottom ass and her toned and long legs, legs I would love to have wrapped around my neck, would glisten from whatever type of lotion she would use. She always had her long, brown hair up in the cutest ponytail that swayed side to side when she walked and jogged.

Her tops ranged of different colors, but each was cut short to show off her toned stomach and they would fit snugly against her enormous breasts. Big, beautiful natural breasts. How she could run with those things was beyond me, but she did and I enjoyed watching her go as her breasts bounced up and down on her way down her driveway. I enjoyed watching her stretch as she would bend over and her ass would stick out just begging to be pounded from behind. Of course, my favorite was to watch her bend over and stretch from the front so I could see down her shirt and just stare at her lovely cleavage.

Ms. Reynolds moved into my neighborhood the day after my last day of school. Now I had a long summer break to spend every single day trying to get a glimpse of her using my binoculars through my bedroom window. I do a pretty good job of hiding in my room so that she can not see me, but sometimes I would get this strange feeling that she knew I was watching her. I thought for sure she saw me once staring at her when she was on her porch stretching one day because she looked up into my window as she was standing up, paused and then began to walk to my house.

I quickly put my dick back in my pants, hid my binoculars and sat down to pretend to be watching t.v. when the bell rang. A few minutes later my mom called me down. Oh Shit! I’ve been caught. I came down stairs and just heard a glimpse of their conversations. Something about being newly divorced and moving away to get a fresh start. So when I come up to them, all she wanted to do was to introduce herself. With a sigh of relief, I shook her hand as she introduced herself as Kathleen Reynolds and that she looked forward to getting to know us.

Standing so close to her, I was able to see just how tight her workout clothes were and I was able to see the outline of her areolas and her nipples just staring right at me. Of course, my shorts began to dance a bit as my cock pulsed on his way to standing at attention. I caught a fleeting moment where she glanced down to take a look at the front of my shorts before she turned away and smiled. Crap, of course she caught that. After she left, I went upstairs and went to town on my cock to the image of her breasts and blew my load within minutes.

So here I was, a typical Monday morning when I should be sleeping in on my summer vacation. I was 17 years old, so of course, always horny as hell. I just finished rubbing one out while watching some porn on my computer, when I noticed the time. It was 7:05 a.m. and that meant Ms. Reynolds would be coming out to grab her paper that was on her porch.

Why I enjoyed watching this every morning was because Ms. Reynolds would only wear a robe in the morning and her robe would loosen a bit as she would bend over to pick up her paper and I could get a really good look at her cleavage. This morning though something different occurred. As she bent over to pick up her paper, she turned slightly and loosened her robe a bit more and began to rub her left breast. I couldn’t believe it. I was frozen in place. I thought my eyes were going to bulge out of their sockets because I was pressing my binoculars against them so tight in hopes of getting a closer view. It wasn’t like anyone could see what was going on. She was still covered but from my angle, I could clearly see everything right down to her enormous areola and her nipple, which was getting hard as she rubbed it with her hand. It was as though she were doing this just for my benefit. I was breathing so hard I was sure I was going to fog up my binoculars. She then tightened her robe, stood up and walked right back into her house. Needless to say, I went back and rubbed one out again.

I was pitching tents in my jeans all day and could not get that image out of my head. I had lost track of how many times I had masturbated to the image of Ms. Reynolds tit. I had never seen tits that big before. Trust me, I spend a lot of time online looking at tits, but hers are incredible. I was in the middle of attempting to bust another load when I heard her door close. I quickly ran to my window with my dick in one hand and my binoculars in the other. I’ve masturbated plenty of times while watching her stretching, so this was nothing new. Although, what was new was that her shorts weren’t tight like all the others. These were very lose fitting shorts. They were incredibly short, but not tight and did nothing for her ass at all. Oh well, I still had a good look at her tits though, and that was more important.

As she sat down to do her stretches, she again slightly turned so that when she spreads her legs open, I could look directly up her shorts through her left leg. Holy Shit! She wasn't wearing any underwear. My hand began to work double time as I stared at her pussy. Clean shaven with just a bit of a strip that stopped just before her clit, which seemed a bit engorged to me. I’ve seen plenty of swollen clits online, but only because these women were playing with themselves or were in the middle of sex and they were turned on. I didn’t think women’s clits would be engorged if they were not turned on.

I followed down a bit to her lips which I so badly wanted to bury face in and never move. Again I noticed that these too were a bit engorged. She was either turned on, or her clit and pussy lips were naturally swollen like that. As she is stretching to her right, she took her left hand and gently started to rub on her pussy. FUCK! I just blew my load all over my window, missing the tissue. Fuck it, I’ll clean it later. This is too good to miss. She was still rubbing her lips and slowly moved her finger to her clit and started to rub that too.

At this point my dick had hardened again and all I could do was begin to stroke it as I stared at what was happening right in front of me. She then stopped and began her stretch to the left. Picture this. I’ve got a clear shot up her shorts at her engorged pussy and I’m also able to see down her shirt into her cleavage at the same time. And then she looked right up at me. Her eyes boring into mine. Could she see me? I didn’t think she could, but like I said before, at times it felt like she knew I was watching. So in my binoculars I had a shot of her pussy, cleavage and her lovely blue eyes staring right at me and she was smiling. It didn’t take long for me to blow another load again all over my window. She stood up, turned on her mp3 player, and off she went.

* * *

I’m home alone all day while my parents are off working, and the majority of my friends are off on vacations with their families so I pretty much have nothing to do at all. It’s early in the morning and I’m waiting for Ms. Reynolds to come out and get her paper, but to my disappointment, she’s fully clothed. Not only that, she goes past her paper and walks down her driveway and is coming towards my house. Before I can comprehend what’s happening, my doorbell rings.

I fly down stairs, open the door and there she is smiling at me. She’s wearing a baby blue sports bra which happens to be my favorite color, dark blue shorts and some flip flops. Again, my shorts start to do a little dance and I am thankful I have a long enough shirt on to hide it. She apologizes for coming by so early but she is wondering if I can help her move some furniture in her house. She would be more than happy to pay me for my services so I agree and follow her to her house.

She offers me a drink and tells me to sit down and get comfortable while she goes to change quickly. All she does is put on a shirt, but I notice that she is no longer wearing a bra. Her natural tits sway side to side while she walks and once again I am thankful for my shirt. I'm able to move everything on my own. Some tables, a couch and a couple of chairs. Basically, she was remodeling her living room. We chatted a bit, nothing big, just your typical how’s your summer vacation going. I found out she is currently looking for work and that she has been enjoying her time being here. She asks me if there is anything to do and I give her some ideas on things to do around here. She's thankful for the information and she thanks me for helping her move her furniture.

She gets up and walks to her dining room table to grab her purse. She looks at me and smiles and begins to blush. I ask her if everything is okay.

“Yes Jason everything’s fine. I am curious about something though.”

“Okay, how can I help?”

She takes a couple of slow steps and asks, “Have you liked what you’ve seen?”

Caught off guard I can only ask, “What?”

She smiles and slowly asks me, pronouncing each word carefully as she takes a couple more steps. "Have you liked what you’ve seen?”

I look around her living room and take in that she has some nice things but I’m still confused. “What have I been looking at?”

She is now in my face and her breasts are pressed against my chest. “Have you enjoyed checking me out while I’m on my porch?”

Blushing and attempting to apologize I try to pull back but I end up backing into a wall. She steps forward and again has her breasts on me again, and I notice that her nipples are hard. “What do you have to apologize for? I’m flattered that you have been staring at me. I get a lot of stares from men, but I’ve never been spied on with binoculars. At least that I know of.”

“Yes, I like what I see.”

“Did you enjoy the little show I gave you yesterday?” My dick starts to grow and grow and is now pressing against her stomach. “Mmmmmm, I guess you did enjoy my show.”

I could barely get the word “yes” out of my mouth.

“You know, I was so turned on by the idea of loosening my robe a little to fondle my breast knowing that you would be watching. I was even more turned on by showing you my pussy. Did you notice how swollen my clit and pussy lips were?”

So I was right, she was turned on. My mouth is so dry that again I can barely get the word “yes” out.

“Jason, are you a virgin?”

“Yes.”

“How do you know what a swollen clit and pussy lips look like?”

“I’ve seen plenty on my computer.”

“But you’ve never seen one up close before?”

“No.”

She leans in to me and whispers in my ear, “Would you like to?”

There's immense pain in my crotch because my cock is pressed tightly into her lower stomach. She puts her left hand down her pants and slowly rubs her pussy. “Jason, you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone about what I am doing or what we have been discussing. This is our little secret.”

“Okay, I promise. I will never tell anyone.”

 She moans as she continues to rub her pussy. “That’s good to hear Jason. It’s been a long time for me and masturbating can only get me so far. I have a confession. I’ve known you’ve been watching me since day one and I have to admit I’ve masturbated many times to the idea of getting you alone in my house to have my way with you. I need a nice young hard cock to satisfy my every whim. Can you do that for me Jason?”

“Okay.”

She pulls her hand out and runs it under my nose. “This is what I smell like.” Her fingers are wet, and glistening. It’s a floral scent that drives me crazy. My cock is bulging up against my shorts just begging to be let loose. She takes her middle and index fingers and slides them into my mouth. “This is what I taste like.” That did it. I think I hear a tiny rip come from my underwear as my dick is attempting to poke through. “So you’ve noticed what I smell and taste like. Did you enjoy it?”

“Oh yes. You smell and taste so good. I can’t wait to see more.”

“Oh really? What else do you want to see?” I can’t help it as my eyes instinctively move down to her breasts. She cups them for me. “You want to see these don’t you?” All I can do is nod. She starts rubbing her breasts getting her nipples harder as she continues to rub against my cock. “Do you really want to see my tits Jason?” Again I nod. “I want you to ask me, no, tell me to take off my shirt.”

“Can you please take off your shirt Ms. Reynolds?”

“No Jason, with a slight smile on her face. I want you to tell me to take off my shirt. Be forceful.”

Okay I thought. It’s now or never. I push away from the wall, look her right in the eye and tell her, “Kathleen, take off your shirt.”

“Yes, Sir. Nice touch using my name, Jason.” She takes a few steps back, gives me a smile and a wink and slowly lifts her shirt up. As she lifts the shirt over her head, her breasts fall back down and jiggle in the most seductive way. Her nipples are so hard and sticking right out at me just begging to be sucked. “What about these Jason?” She has her fingers tucked into her shorts. “Do you want these off as well?”

“Yes, Kathleen. I want you to turn around, bend over and slowly take them off.”

“Ooh yes sir.” She kicks off her flip flops, turns around and bends over. I can see the wet stain from her pussy juices on her shorts. She reaches up and slowly takes them down giving me a nice good look at her pussy lips.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

Oh how I love to see a woman’s pussy lips from the back between her legs. It’s so sexy. She kicks off her shorts and walks right up to me pressing her breasts on me again. “So Jason, do you like what you see?”

“Yes Kathleen, just as I have imagined it.”

She reaches up and whispers in my ear, “It’s now time for you to take a closer look.” And with that, she takes my hand and leads me into her room. I can’t help but stare at her ass as she walks ahead of me. With each step, one cheek goes up, while the other goes down, and vice versa. Up and down, up and down it goes as she leads me through her house till we get to her room.

She closes the door and leans me up against it. She takes off my shirt, and leans into me and begins to rub her tits all over my chest. I can’t get over how big they are. She keeps going lower and lower until she’s rubbing her tits against my cock, which is still begging to be let lose. I begin to look around and notice she has mirrors everywhere and when I mean everywhere, I mean everywhere. She even has one on her ceiling just over her bed.

From where I’m standing, I can see her running her tits all over me from my left, my right and directly behind her. Her cute ass with her swollen pussy lips just barely protruding from below her cheeks. She’s now on her knees and she looks up at me and teasingly asks, “Does he want to come out and play?” Again I can only nod at this point. I kick off my shoes as she begins to slide my shorts and boxers down at the same time. Just as she is sliding them down, my cock springs right back up narrowly smacking her in the lips. She giggles and begins by running her tongue from my balls and up the length of my shaft until she reaches the tip. She moans quietly to herself and then stands up and leads me to her bed by my cock.

She lays me down, straddles me, lays my cock flat against me and places her wet, warm pussy right on top of it. It feels amazing. Her pussy is so wet that I can feel her juices dripping down my balls. She's leaning over me swaying her tits left and right. She knows I'm enjoying it and I so want to reach up and grab them. She leans down and gives me a soft kiss right on the lips. Then another, a bit more forceful until we are making out. Tongues everywhere going to town. I grab her ass and begin to move it so that she is sliding up and down my cock. This really gets her going and she begins to moan and breath a little louder. We separate for a bit to catch our breaths and again I have her tits staring me right in the face.

She looks right at me with her beautiful blue eyes and says, “Jason, my tits are yours to do with as you please. You can grab them, suck them, slap them and even fuck them. Whatever you want to do with them, just do it.”

I grab the left one, the one she teased me with first, and begin to suck her nipple. I'm in heaven. Here I am with a beautiful, experienced older women who's grinding her wet pussy up and down my cock and I have her left nipple in my mouth. I am so thankful my parents decided not to go anywhere this summer. As I’m sucking on the left one, I’m feeling up the right one. I guess there are advantages to watching as much porn as I do. I know exactly what to do and when to do it. I'm pinching her right nipple between my thumb and index finger while I suck and lick her left nipple and areola. Then I switch and begin on the right one just going to town. At this point my cock is so drenched with her pussy juices that I can no longer feel her sliding up and down it. She leans down, kisses me and tells me to close my eyes and that she’ll be right back.

The first sensation I feel is her licking my balls. I can tell she’s enjoying it because she keeps moaning with each lick. She then begins to suck on them. First one, nice and gently, and then the other. Back and forth and up and down she goes till she keeps going further down just under my balls between my legs. I didn’t realize how good something like this could feel until she began doing it. She's licking and kissing all over till she moves up and hovers just above my cock.

She's breathing heavy and I can feel it on the tip of my cock. It's pulsing, begging to be touched. First she begins to lick up and down the length of my shaft. “God I just love how my pussy tastes off of your cock Jason. It’s driving me crazy and I can’t seem to get enough of it. I just want to keep licking my juices off of you. I didn’t realize how wet you had me. My juices are everywhere.” She climbs back up to straddle me, she reaches back and grabs my balls and begins to rub her pussy all over them. “I’m sorry Jason, I can’t help myself. I need to taste myself again. I love the way your balls feel in my mouth. There, that should do it.”

She climbs back down and again goes to town on licking and sucking my balls. She’s driving me crazy and I don’t know how much longer I can hold on. I grab her head and lift her up over my shaft once more and force her to take my cock in her mouth. I don’t stop forcing her down until I feel the back of her throat and she slightly gags. I leave her there holding her down while I reach and grab her ponytail and lift her back up before I force her back down to gag on it some more.

I have her so far down that she can manage to stick her tongue out and continue to lick my balls. I lift her up so she can catch her breath. Her eyes are all watery and there’s a long strand of really thick saliva that’s connected from my cock to her lips. Her nose is running and she’s breathing in as she tells me, “Please don’t stop me. I love to be forced to suck cock. I love the feeling of having your thick, rock hard cock hitting the back of my throat making me gag. So please, keep doing it. Fuck my face Jason. Fuck it now.”

I use both hands and force her back down on my cock. I build up a steady rhythm and the room seems to echo with the sound of her gagging as I keep hitting the back of her throat. I especially love to hold her down, hold her there and watch her eyes water up before I lift her back up for some air. As she’s catching her breath, I lift and open my legs and bend my knees so that my feet are on the bed.

 “Fuck my face Jason. I want you to cum down my throat and when you are about to cum, force your cock past my gag reflex and unload that cum all the way down my throat. Can you do that for me Jason. Please.” I get her back down and now I’m using my legs as leverage as I begin to fuck her face. The noise of her gagging, the sloppy wet noise and the way my balls are banging against her chin is driving me crazy. I feel it building up and I can’t hold it anymore. She reaches and grabs my balls and begins to massage them as I push my cock down her throat as far as it can go and then unload one of the heaviest loads I have ever released.

Rope after rope just shoots straight down her throat. So much in fact that it comes back up and out of her mouth. I have to pull out because she’s gagging with so much in her mouth. She’s laying on my stomach catching her breath as my cock turns semi hard. I can’t believe what came over me. I never thought I would be that forceful, but somehow I just couldn’t take it anymore. The way she’s positioned, my cock is between her tits and just the thought of that gets me wound up and I can feel myself getting hard once more. She starts to giggle and looks up. “I’m glad you're not done, because I still have more in plan for you mister.” She reaches down and grabs her tits and begins to massage my cock with them. She’s now stroking my cock with her tits and it’s getting me all excited and happy that there is still more to come.

“Now it’s my turn to fuck your face. I hope your tongue can handle it Jason. It’s been a while for me and I have a lot of pent up sexual frustration.” She climbs up and slowly lowers herself while pinning my arms down. Her smell was so mesmerizing, I can she why she was going insane wanting to lick my balls clean of her pussy juices. I begin by licking her clit. She enjoys this a lot. I’m not experienced at all in anything that I have been doing so far. All of this stems from all the porn videos I’ve seen online. She’s not complaining though, so I’m glad my research has paid off.

She grabs her pussy lips and spreads them out so I can get my tongue deeper inside. She starts bucking her hips up and down while her breathing begins to increase. I'm so turned on I'm sure I'm going to blow another load right then and there. She shifts slightly forcing my tongue to go back to her clit. She grabs my hair and jams my face up into her pussy and begins to grind my tongue harder and harder. She’s moaning louder and louder and breathing harder and harder. She is now squealing as she continues to fuck my tongue faster and faster. She’s dripping all over my face and chin and is dripping down my neck and onto my chest.

I stick my tongue out farther and lay it flat against my chin and she grabs my head with both hands and now her squealing has reached the highest level it can get. She’s rubbing her clit against my tongue so hard that the headboard is slamming against the wall. I’m sure if that wall was not there, that bed would have been moving all over the place. Harder and harder until without warning, I get this huge spray of juices all over my face, pillows and even the headboard gets splashed. Her whole body is convulsing with some shudders here and there. She begins to catch her breath and climbs down to lay on me. We lay there for some time just listening to each other breath.

“I’m sorry Jason. I guess I got a little carried away. Can you forgive me?”

Yeah right, like I’m about to complain. Sure my tongue is sore, but so what. “Of course Ms. Reynolds. Anything for you.”

“Ooh Jason, I love it when you call me Ms. Reynolds. It gets me all hot. Say it again.”

“Ms. Reynolds!”

“Mmm yes Jason, I can feel my pussy getting wet again.” She’s right, I’m starting to feel her juices on my lower stomach. We start kissing passionately and touching each other everywhere. With both hands, I reach down and grab her ass cheeks and begin to rub them. As I spread them apart, I can hear her wet pussy opening and closing. She can’t take it anymore and she sits up, reaches back and grabs my cock and glides me in. She just sits there with her hands resting on my stomach and just looks at me.

She is just more beautiful than I can describe. She reaches back and lets her ponytail loose, shaking her hair. At the same time, her massive tits swayed back and forth. Fuck, I'm so ready to bust another load. Quickly I begin to think about baseball which gets me thinking about how pissed I’ve been at my team for the way they’ve been playing. It works. She starts grinding on me trying to get my cock deeper into her. Back and forth her hips go and when I reach to grab her ass, she slaps my hands away and movs them up above my head. “I just want you lay there and enjoy yourself Jason. Just watch me fuck you.” And with that, she goes to town.

She starts moving her hips back and forth a little faster. In doing so, I can’t help but be mesmerized as her tits begin to sway, hypnotizing me. She now starts to move up and down really hard making her ass smack against my thighs and that sound her wet pussy's making is driving me crazy. Add to that how her tits are bouncing up and down and I just can't hold on any longer. I move my hands down and grab her hips and lift her off of me just as the first rope splashes against her back. Fuck, I want to last longer, but no matter what I do, I just can't hold on. She reaches back just after the second rope shoots out of my cock and she begins to jerk me off to empty me out.

Three more ropes hit her lower back and begin to run down the crack of her ass. She guides me back in and then uses my cum as lube while she starts to finger her ass. I reach up and cup her tits and begin to grope her while she bounces on me slapping into my thighs hard. She stops fingering her ass and holds my hand against her left tit as the pounding intensifies. Fuck, I feel my balls tightening again. I don’t want to cum just yet. I lift her off of me and lay her on her back. I get a nice view of her dripping, wet pussy as I guide my dick into that dripping wet hole. I finally get my wish as she lifts her legs and wraps them around my neck. I thought I could go slow, but she was not having that. She grabs my hips, “Don’t you dare take your time Jason! Fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy!”

I begin to fuck her hard gradually building my speed. My balls are slapping hard against her ass splashing juices everywhere. Again my balls start to tighten and no matter how much I try to think about baseball, the way her tits are flapping all over the place, I lose control. I pull out and bust all over her stomach. She again reaches down to jerk out the rest of my cum and then guides me back in. She grabs my ass and starts forcing me to fuck her. I go right back to pounding into her again. I lean forward so my hands are on the bed and the back of her knees are on my shoulders. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck Jason that feels good! Don’t Stop! Don’t Stop! Keep giving it to me! Please don’t stop!” She grabs her tits and starts sucking on her right nipple. Fuck, the way her tits look in her hands as I pound into her was an incredible sight. She lets go of her left breast and moves her hand down to her clit to rub it. My balls are banging hard against her. So hard that they’re starting to hurt. But I don’t stop. There’s no way I’m stopping. “Fuck Jason, I’m cummiiiiinnnngggg!!!!” She started grinding into me while spraying my cock with her juices.

She takes her legs off of my neck and lays them next to me as I lay on top of her tits. I gently lay there sucking and licking her nipple gently while be both are catching our breath. Eventually, my dick goes limp and plops right out of her. I roll right off and I just lay there with the biggest grin on my face. She reaches over and kisses me long and good. “Thank you Jason, you fucked me real good.”

“Thank you Ms. Reynolds for the best moment of my life. I will never forget what we just did. And again, I will tell no one.”

“I hope so Jason. The longer you keep quiet, the more fun we can have. And just think, I have so much more to show you.”

Published 
Written by VettiVecci
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments