Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mustang Love

"A nice kick from a "pony" car."

22
14 Comments 14
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I would appreciate all constructive comments; they will help my writing."

Boredom and cable television could be a better mix. One can get into trouble with this combination. You see people flipping houses, making storage locker purchases, auto auctions, auto rebuilds, and everything else under the sun. After watching these programs, my dreams of owning a '57 Thunderbird or a Corvette of the first or second generation were out of the question. I saw these autos' prices and decided I could afford a '67 Ford Mustang Convertible.

I searched the auctions, trade papers, magazines, car shows, and collectors. For my budget of $20,000, everything was too rich for my taste. Until one collector gave me a lead on a Mustang convertible of a guy who had died about two years ago. He knew the car was partially restored and thought that the widow still had it.

I contacted the lady. She said that she still had the car but was not ready to part with it. I said, "Okay," and I left her my contact information. When she was ready to part with it, please give me a call.

About a month later, the phone rang, and she was ready to sell the Mustang. I went to look at it, and the car was in pieces. Her kids told her to get rid of the car and get some cash for it. I looked at the Mustang and offered her $4,000. She balked and countered at $4,500.

"Sure, five hundred dollars won't kill me," I replied.

In the back of my mind, I heard a little voice yelling, "Money pit." I began writing the check and asked the lady for her name.

"Lilly Morgan," she answered.

Then, I began to notice that she was a good-looking woman. She was in her mid-fifties, cute, and had a great smile. Lilly began to sob, and I told her that if she did not want to sell, it was fine with me.

"No, this is the right thing to do. I can use the money, and the Mustang is taking up space."

"Could you please tell me what I am going to do? When the car is restored, I'll take you for a ride there."

"I'd like that and could see the car like it should look."

Moving the Mustang to my place took a tow truck and two loads in a pickup. When it got to my
garage, I was on a mission. It took me under four months and another $12,000 to get the car road-ready and turn it into a nice cruiser. I decided to fulfill my promise and called Lilly.

"Lilly, this is Wes, the guy who bought the Mustang. Do you still want that ride in the convertible?"

"Yes, I would, but it is unnecessary," Lilly replied.

"Nonsense, I always keep a promise. How about tomorrow evening at about seven?"

Seven o'clock rolled around, and I pulled up to Lilly's Home. "Wow, she looked better than I remembered. Lilly was dressed in a shorts outfit with some nice cleavage, not too much make-up, smelled great, and still had that super smile. When she saw the Mustang, her grin got larger.

"It looks fantastic. It is a knockout! I never imagined how good it would look."

"Thanks, it was a work of love."

She sat in the car's new seats and redone interior. The top was down, and we headed for the country. I told her hair would get messed up, and she said it was no problem. We drove into the farmlands for about an hour.

"Would like to stop for a drink, DQ, or something?"

"Sure, some cold wine sounds good."

We found a local watering hole and ordered wine and beer. The two of us began to talk and got to know each other. We were both alone, living a quiet life, kids, and just existing in the world. The drinks came, and things became more interesting.

I suddenly felt a foot rub up against the inside of my leg. It was nice, so I grabbed her hand. We looked into each other's eyes, smiled, and consumed our drinks. One drink was enough, so we headed for the car.

"Wanna drive the Mustang?"

"Oh, yes!" 

I helped her get behind the wheel, adjusted the seat by placing my hand between her legs, and told her the car had "guts." She hit the gas and laid a little rubber when I entered the passenger seat.

"Sorry about that."

"I'll put that on your account for a later payment."

She loved to drive fast, and I was just there for the ride. Her speed began to decrease, and she pulled the Mustang to the side of the road.

"Is everything okay?"

"Fine, you drive. That was a great thrill. Now, it is time to switch drivers."

I went around the car, opened the door, and helped her back to the passenger side. This is when Lilly gave me a passionate kiss. I was not expecting it and was caught off guard. I got acclimated and responded by embracing her. In the middle of nowhere, an older couple is making out on the side of the road. It was easy to tell that we were two lonely people who had found each other. After ten minutes of fooling around, it was time to return to Lilly's. The ride back to Lilly's was straight out of high school: lots of feeling, grabbing and rubbing the other person.

When we returned to her place, clothes were flying everywhere. Lilly pulled me to the main bedroom and king-size bed. I couldn't wait to get her bra and panties off. She had more enormous tits than I had imagined, and her nipples were as hard as granite.

I began to massage her breasts, and she grabbed my manhood. We were two people trying to give each other pleasure. As my tongue was licking her tits, my hands found their way to her crotch and full bush. Her crotch was soaking wet as I massaged her clit, with faint groans escaping from her lips. Her lower body was moving to my advances as she was getting more stimulated by my touch.

Her hand was sliding up and down my penis and having the desired effect. I could feel the little drops of pre-cum oozing out of my cock.

"Wes, please make love to me. I need a gentle touch and a lover who will take care of my desires. It has been so long, so very long."

Her hand had done the job as I was hard and ready for her. Slowly, I slid between her legs and entered her. She was warm and wet and ready for tonight's action.

I began rhythmic thrusts into her. She was meeting me with her arched hips on every stroke. We started slowly and quickened as we continued to fuck. We were enjoying this sexual liaison. Our passion and intensity grew as we were heading to a mutual climax. Lilly began to quiver, and I felt that unmistakable tightening by my scrotum.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled.

"Me too!"

After about six more strokes, I felt myself letting go of a load of cum. Lilly screamed as she climaxed and felt the warm cum inside of her. We were both happy and contented for the first time in many months. We looked at each other, closed our eyes, and decided to get some rest.

"Wes, that was wonderful. I want to do something special for you. Go get the Mustang and back it into my garage, and I'll meet you there."

I went out, moved the car into the garage, and closed the door. Lilly came out in a sheer robe.

"Get up on the top of the back seat of the convertible. I am about to christen the Mustang with a blow job for you."

I sat on the back of the seat, and Lilly knelt before me. She took my cock in her mouth. Her hands and head began a sympathy of pleasure on my manhood. She must have sucked me for ten minutes, and I didn't know if I had anything left in the tank.

Lilly managed to get a few more squirts from my manhood and swallowed them like a pro. Funny, she had this look of utter satisfaction and happiness.

As we were getting together, Lilly told me, "The next time that you want to go for a ride in the country, call me; I'll be ready to go anytime and anyplace."

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments