Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My affair with a loving lonely wife

26
7 Comments 7
68.7k Views 68.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
I was never good with the girls. I didn't have the physical appearance to sweep a girl off her feet nor did I have the personality. I was shy. But years of rejection had taught me something valuable. To be able to be a good listener and to be patient.

Anyway I came to Japan for my studies. The land where men work long hours and wives stay home, desperate, vulnerable and in great need of some emotional affection.

Like many others, I used online chats to find women and I only put my efforts into mature women, firstly because I like mature women with full bodies and know what they want, and also because they seem to be easiest for my calibre. I never jump the gun at first. I talk with them, listen to them, make them tell me their stories and make them want me. I give the emotional support they need and in the process make them fall for me. I was having a good run. I was able to get many women to have a serious online sex relationship. Erotic chats, exchanging sexy pics and what not. But none went farther than that, except Yuka.

Yuka was a woman in her early forties. Full figured body and a great personality. But like many women she was in an ignorant relationship. Her husband didn’t find her busty figure attractive. He wanted slim figure of a teenage Japanese girl. We started things slow. Daily chats about how our days were and what not. She was good in English conversation and she enjoyed the opportunity to converse in English. I waited for her to open up. And she did. She started telling me about how she was in an unemotional relationship. I still waited. Most of the times I took the side of her husband. Our online chats moved to telephone conversations. She would call me late nights and we would talk. Slowly we were falling for each other. Still we never talked about sex.

Weeks and weeks passed. We started to exchange pictures every once in a while. Nothing sexy. Just normal photos. And I started to want her really bad. One night we were talking on the phone and I dropped it.

"Hey babe", I said.

"Mmmm", she replied in her usual sensual voice.

"I cant stop looking at the photo you sent me yesterday", I said, referring to a photo she sent me the other day. It was photo of her in front of a mirror, right out of a bath, in her towel. It was the first photo she sent of that kind.

"You like it? I look fat in that, don't I?" Like me, she was a little insecure and shy about herself too.

"Baby I wish I can be there with you", I jumped the gun. I waited enough.

"Honey I want you here too", she replied.

And that was what it took. This was by no chance. I waited weeks for this moment. I had known that she wanted this from sometime but I waited.

"When can I see you without the towel baby?" I asked back.
"Please come to me.." She had broken down. "You can see anything you want."

That night we made love over the phone. It was wonderful.

Another few weeks passed. We started exchanging naked pictures of each other and had online sex regularly. We were falling in hard but there was a problem. She lived in the other corner of the country.

More weeks passed and the day finally came. She came to see me. Being married with children meant that she couldn't just pack up and leave to another city. And being a student meant the same to me. But an opportunistic business trip brought her closer to me. We were both nervous. Although we had done many a nasty things to each other online, meeting in person was a completely different thing.

I was waiting in a cafe 15 minutes before our agreed time. My phone rang.

"Hi", she said from the other end. And there was a pause. This was the first time we are talking in the same city. Just few hundred meters away from each other.

"Hi...You are here?" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Yes...Can you meet me in the station exit?" she said.

I walked, probably the most nervous walk I have ever walked. Heavy feet, my heart pounding. She was waiting. I could see the anxious look on her face too. She extended her hand for me. We shook hands, as strange as that might be, and started walking. We made small talk, her flight, weather, and all that nonsense. And we came to her hotel.

"This is my hotel", she said.

We both knew what would happen next. We had talked about it many times. We were going to go to her hotel room.

She had really eased me with her easy personality. I wasn't feeling anxious anymore. I just wanted her so bad that moment. I wanted to hold her and press her body to mine and kiss her. I slowly took her hand. I wasn’t planning to. But I could see she liked it.

We got in to the elevator. And soon as the doors closed I pulled her slowly to me and kissed. This was all unexpected. I wasn't planning on doing anything until we were in the room. Even then I was thinking we do some talking, maybe have a drink first.

Her full lips felt good on mine. They smelled and even tasted good. I think it was strawberry. She wrapped her hands around my neck. And we had a deep kiss for few seconds before the elevator doors opened.

We came to the room and closed the door behind us. And started to kiss hard and deep. I pushed her body to mine hard. Her body felt so good and I already had a full erection. I took her by hand and walked to the window near the bed and started kissing again.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I can't wait," I said in between our kisses, because I said we would have a nice dinner first before anything went down.

"I don't want to wait", she said while taking my shirt off.

I was soo hot for this sexy sensual woman, yet I didn't want to rush. I wanted to have this moment. Cherish it. I pulled her even closer to me. Wanting to feel her everything. We kissed long and deep. I started kissing her neck. Her skin, her hair, smelt nice. I wanted this woman soo bad.

I brought my hand down to her bottom. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard. She had an amazing pair of buttocks. And it felt good over her silky skirt. I have fantasized about this moment for long enough. I turned her around and let her face the window. There were many buildings around. But we were soo caught up in the moment we didn't care if anybody saw. I pushed her against the window and pressed myself hard in her body. I started kissing back of her neck and rubbed myself hard on her ass. Then I slowly put my hands beneath hers and softly squeezed her boobs. I could feel her erect nipples through the blouse.

We both breathed hard. No words were spoken.

I lifted her skirt and she arched her back towards me, accentuating her busty bottom. She was wearing a sexy pink panty. I slowly touched touched her ass. Not wanting to miss anything. Then I put my hand between her legs and slowly touched her vagina over the panty. It was a little wet.

"I want to taste you here baby", I whispered in to her ear.

She had told me how no one has gone down on her in a while and how much she is longing for it. I wanted to pleasure her in every which way she desired.

She turned towards me and with a mischievous smile on her face asked, "Taste me where honey?"

We both liked dirty talk although we were both a little shy about it. But there was nothing to be shy about anymore. I got her cue.

"Taste your pussy baby", I replied as dirty as I could at that moment, wih her face in my hands, kissing her lips. I wanted this experience to be romantic yet dirty.

"You want to taste my pussy", she said back, this time unzipping my pant.

"Mmmm...I want to taste your hot juice", I said removing her panties.

I grabbed her ass with both hands.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

Squeezing them hard. She took my penis out of my underpants and put it in between her legs. We kissed hard. My penis was rubbing against her wet vagina lips.

"I didn't shave", she said with a slight grin.

I had asked her not to shave her vaginal hair although she insisted. It took some convincing but she has obliged. I was loving it.

Our naked bodies pressing and rubbing. I dropped my head and started to slowly suck a nipple while slightly pinching the other with my hand. She pressed my face to her breast with her hands. I started to bite her very erect nipple. I slipped a hand between her legs and touched her vagina and slowly put a finger inside. She bolted just a little bit, acknowledging she liked it.

I took my finger out of her and broke away from a little bit. I looked straight in to her eyes and put my wet finger in my mouth, letting her know how much I want to taste her. Without a word I kneeled. She sat on the window pane and spread her legs, inviting me to indulge in her sweets. I put my hands on her thighs and slightly elevated her legs and supported the legs. Brought my face forward ever so slowly and kissed her thighs. They smelled roses. I slowly brought my face to her vagina. Kissing and licking her thighs all the way. Then kissed the sweet candy that’s between her legs. I kissed as I would kiss lips. I looked up, my lips still on her vagina. She had her eyes closed. I slowly brought my face down and licked her pink. There was a small stream of white cum coming out. It tasted warm and sour in my mouth. I liked that feeling on my tongue.

She pressed my face hard on her vagina. She was breathing hard and fast. I put my tongue as deep as I could and sucked as hard as I could while stroking my penis. She ran her hands through my hair restlessly as I divulge her sweets. I could feel she was getting to a climax. So was I. I was about to ejaculate myself too. She put her legs over my shoulders and crossed them hard, pushing my face deep in to her vagina.

"Ah..ah..ah", she started to moan loudly.

Her body shivered momentarily. Legs squeezed me hard and then let go. A warm stream of cum entered my mouth. I didn't take my face away. I was getting addicted to that sour salty taste. I jerked my penis hard and got to climax myself. I let go of my face from between her legs. She was looking at me, satisfied. I still had my penis in my hand. My hand and penis dripping with cum. She stood me up. Looking dead into my eyes. She then took my cum dripping hand with one of hers and my penis with the other. With eyes fixed on me, she took my hand and put it in her mouth. She licked the cum off my hand. It was soo sexy. I felt I was getting another erection. Then she kneeled and took my penis in her mouth.

She had a smile in her eyes. I realized what that was for. I had mentioned her how I had never had my penis sucked after ejaculation. And she promised she would. And today she kept her promise. She sucked my penis so hard I felt my legs giving out. I leaned on the window pane. She sucked and licked it. And finally she gave a kiss to it and stood up.

I had doubts how I would feel after actually making love to her. But at that moment all I wanted was to make love to her again. I really wanted to.

"Lets have a bath", she said taking me by hand and walking towards the bathroom. I stopped and pulled her towards me.

"No.. lets go to the bed", I said. Then kissed her deep on her lips.

"Can you baby?" she asked.

I didn't reply. I took her to the bed and laid her down.

"Close your eyes and enjoy baby", I reassured her that I can.

Then I stood beside the bed, looking at this sexy woman, lying naked on the bed.

She felt shy. Crossed her and covered her boobs with her hand. Smiling. I smiled back. I liked how she acts. Then she covered her face with a pillow.

I started to softly touch her naked body. Her big bosoms. They very firm. Nipples erect. I sucked them. One after the other. I lifted the pillow from her face.

"Can you turn around baby?" And she did.

I started to touch her thighs and ass. My penis started to get erect at this. Her full busty figure was too hot for me. I lifted her from the hips putting her on the knees. Her ass in the air. I kneeled behind her ass and started to lick her buttocks. They were very firm. Then I spread her ass with my hands. She quickly covered her ass with her hand.

"Baby..No", she said, protesting, shy.

I let her feel comfortable first and came down a little. Started to lick her vagina. It was very wet. I grabbed her ass hard and licked it hard. Sucking her pussy lips. I had a good hard on by now. I was feeling too horny for this gorgeous woman. She still had her hand covering her ass. I moved it slowly.

"Let me baby... don't worry", I said.

I started to slowly lick bottom of her asscrack. Slowly coming up. Licking, with my hands spreading her ass. When I got closer to the asshole she squeezed her ass cheeks, trying to close.

"Ahhh.. baby.. not there...", she said softly. I knew she would like it.

"It's ok baby... I want to taste every bit of you", I said.

She let go. Partly knowing that I wouldn't give up and also probably because she wanted it.

I spread her buttocks again. Opening her asscrack. I brought my face over her asshole. It smelled like, well, as ass. And it was turning me on. I am an ass person. And she was driving me crazy. I licked there slowly. I could feel her buttocks squeezing. It felt so good to me. The feel of there and the smell combined was driving me high. I buried my face in her ass. Then I started licking from her pussy to the top through her asscrack. She was enjoying it. Her vagina and ass was a wet mess. The sight of this sexy woman with her legs spread, ass opened was going to drive me over the edge.

I went and broke a condom. Put it on my penis and came to bed. She was still in the same posture. Her wet pussy inviting my hard cock. I positioned myself between her legs. She tried to spread as much as I can and open her vagina. I put my penis in and started to thrust hard. There was no time to take it slow. I was too horny. I grabbed her ass hard with both my hands and banged in her deep. My hips bouncing off her buttocks hard.

Plock..plock..plock... I banged hard as I could. Because I ejaculated only a while ago, I was comfortable that I could go on for a while longer.

"Get on top of me baby", I said, taking my penis out of her vagina. There were white cum around her pink.

I laid on the bed and she got top of me. She didn't sit on me, she squatted on me, so that her legs spread more and her pussy opens wider. She laid her hands beside me on the bed and moved her hips up and down hard. Taking my hard penis in and out of her pussy. I put my hands beneath her and touched her ass. Both to support her movement and also to feel her. She looked at me. Her boobs hanging down. Her wild eyes, full lips, half open mouth, hair over her face. This sight and feeling drove me insane.

"I'm going to cum baby", I couldn't finish the sentence. I came.

She collapsed on me. With her head beside mine. I put my hands over her back. She kissed my cheek. I turned my face towards hers.

We kissed.

Published 
Written by LoveInJapan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments