Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Boss's Wife

"I have wanted to fuck my boss's wife for years and now she wants it."

28
10 Comments 10
72.9k Views 72.9k
663 words 663 words
Famous Story
I have worked for a small law firm for the past couple of years as an assistant to one of the partners. My boss is the one who started the law firm I work at and is a pretty well know guy around our town because of it.

The first day I got the job I met his wife, and I got a hard on in seconds. She was a beautiful blond southern girl with a great hourglass figure. She was about 5’6’’; she had great 36 C cup tits, a firm ass, and great athletic legs. This women struck me like a thunder bolt, and she comes in about two to three times a week just to say hi and maybe take her husband to lunch. She always looks so professional, she wears great form fitting skirts and dresses that don’t leave much to the imagination. The only reason I really go to work is to hopefully get a glimpse of her.

One day last week I went into work and it was the usual boring day. When lunch time started to get nearer I began looking at the door knowing it was a distinct possibility that she would walk in. My prayers were answered five minutes later, because she walked in in this gorgeous black skirt, white blouse that was tight to her chest, and black high heels. She has to walk past my desk to get to her husbands office so I was awarded a great look at her figure today. The only thing was, she stopped at my desk.

My heart stopped. I thought she saw me checking her out.

She looked at me with a sly smile then kept going.

I didn’t know what to do; I thought she was going to say something to my boss. I was freaking out.

Next thing I know she’s walking out of her husbands office right towards me. Instead of saying anything to me she walks right on by, but throws a small piece of paper on my desk.

I didn’t open it immediately but curiosity soon got the better of me.

LissBoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissBoa

It simply said, “Basement storage, five minutes.” I immediately got a hard on thinking this was finally my chance to fuck her. I basically ran downstairs.

Right when I walked through the door she was on me. She had her tongue in my mouth and her hands on my crotch within seconds. I grabbed her ass tightly and pushed her to and extra desk we had down there.

She started undoing my belt and I soon had my pants and boxers around my ankles. I pulled her black lace thong panties down and lifted her skirt above her phenomenal ass. I did away with foreplay and shoved my entire eight inches into her tight, but incredibly wet pussy. I usually like sensual sex but I was overcome with animal instinct. I fucked her as hard as I could, ramming into her pussy and hearing her begin to moan in my ear.

“Harder baby, I want you to hammer me,” she says.

All I could do was moan and try to go harder. I love it when they talk dirty. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer but I had to make this women orgasm. My wish was granted as I began to feel her breathe harder and her body clench.

I felt her pussy clamp down and squeeze my cock so hard. Her back was arched and I couldn’t take it any longer. I let loose the biggest load I ever had all right into her. Spurt after spurt.She was screaming and I was moaning in ecstasy. I had never felt anything this great.

After we both came down I pulled my limp cock out of her. She bent down and grabbed her panties, then kissed me on the cheek saying, “Same time next week.” I got hard just thinking about it.

Published 
Written by bigjohnny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments