Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Education- Part 5

"A friend is introduced into the mix"

8
0 Comments 0
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It had been several days since our last session and my sister-in-law had been busy with the kids, so the opportunity to hook up had not arisen. I had been out on an errand one morning and when I came home I heard voices from the front room, Dot had dropped in for a visit.

I entered the front room and Dot was chatting to my sister-in-law as they drank coffee. Dot was a little older than my sister-in-law, around 27, she had shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, a very athletic body. She was dressed in her tennis outfit, white cotton blouse that showed off her medium sized breasts and a white, pleated skirt that emphasized her long, muscular legs. We had often played squash and I always found her a tough competitor. I loved when she served as she would always stand ahead of me and bend her knees slightly, the action caused her skirt to rise up and expose the lower part of her dark blue panties. Such an erotic sight for anyone, let alone a hormone crazed teen!

"Ah, here you are" Dot said. "We were just talking about you".

"Good things I hope?" I replied

"Oh yes, I have been hearing all about what a good student you are", she said with a coy smile.

Panicked, I looked at my sister-in-law who said "It's okay hon, there are no secrets between me and Dot.

"Come and sit down here young man" Dot ordered.

I obliged and sat where she indicated, between the two women on the sofa.

"I think I should see what my friend here has been teaching you, see if you are coming along okay with your studies" Dot said.

My heart began to beat faster as her words hit home and my cock began to stiffen in anticipation. Dot leaned in and kissed me forcefully, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I responded like wise and our tongues dueled as they slid against each other. Her hand was already on my cock and rubbing it through my shorts. I reached up and took one of her breasts in my hand, feeling its firmness through her blouse. Her nipple was hardening fast as I tweaked it before moving my hand to her other breast.

She broke away from our kiss and leaned back, in one swift move she pulled her blouse off to expose her boobs in her sports bra, that too she quickly removed and her boobs sprang free. I pulled off my shirt and she reached down and pulled my shorts off, dragging my underwear with them.

"On the floor, on your back hon" she said.

I obeyed, very conscious of my naked body and my rampant cock, also of my sister-in-law who was undressing fast too. Dot stood above me and wearing her skirt and I could glimpse the blue panties that she always seemed to wear when we played squash. She reached around behind her and undid the skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Finally she rolled the panties down her legs to expose a small patch of dark blonde hair between her legs. She looked magnificent, almost like a goddess as she stood over me.

Dot crouched down and squatted over my cock. I felt her warm hand take my shaft and pull it vertical so she could line it up with her pussy. Then she began to lower herself onto it, her juices enabling it to slide in easily. I could feel the heat of her body as her pussy surrounded my cock, she was very wet and a little tighter than my sister-in-law. Dot then began to ride my cock, squeezing her pussy muscles regularly as she did so.

Meanwhile, my sister-in-law was now naked and she crouched over my head so her back was to Dot and her pussy was right over my face. She lowered herself onto me, blocking my view of Dot as her pussy landed on my mouth. Her smell filled my nostrils, and her juices were already flowing freely as I began to lap them up before pushing my tongue into her.

My limited vision allowed me to look up to see where my sister-in-laws boobs bounced freely when Dots hands appeared and took each one to rub and tweak as she rode me. Dots bronco moves were bringing me to orgasm very quickly. She must have sensed it too as she rode me faster still, squeezing me hard with her pussy muscles. I could hear my sister-in-law getting close to climaxing as her breathing was coming hard and fast.

My body went rigid as I unloaded my cream into Dot and she cried out as she felt her pussy fill with it, moments later she came with a gasp.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

The juice from my sister-in-law seemed to be flowing unchecked as I felt her legs tighten against my cheeks and I knew she was coming too. I drank in her juice as fast as I could, still pumping my cum into Dot as she milked me dry, mini tremors rippling through her body before she finally stopped riding me, relaxing against my sister-in-laws back. By this time my sister-in-laws climax had ebbed and she too relaxed.

Eventually we all separated to get our breath back.

"Good job the kids are next door with the neighbours for a couple of hours" my sister-in-law said, "that should give us a little more time together" she continued, looking meaningfully at the two of us.....................

...............It was only a few minutes later when Dot and my sister-in-law began to kiss each other. I watched in fascination as they knelt on the floor, lips locked and hands moving over each others bodies. Their breathing was becoming faster as they each played with the others boobs, tweaking and rubbing them. They separated from kissing and Dots mouth clamped onto one of my sister-in-laws nipples and my sister-in-law looked at me and winked.

I moved to where I could stand by my sister-in-law and she drew my flaccid, dripping cock to her mouth, closing her lips on it as she began to suck me slowly while she fingered Dot's dripping pussy. I don't know what she thought as my sister-in-law sucked my cock that had just been in Dot's pussy but I got the impression she liked the mixture of my cream and Dot's pussy juices mixed together.

As my sister-in-law sucked me, my cock began to stiffen again until I had reached full erection (oh to be young) and she smiled at me in acknowledgement.

Dot and my sister-in-law broke away from what they were doing and Dot lay on her back, while my sister-in-law knelt on all fours with her head between Dot's legs and her ass up in the air. I watched as she went down on Dot, nuzzling her head in between Dot's thighs and I could hear lapping sounds as she sucked Dot's juices. Dot's hands began to play with her own breasts and I knelt behind my sister-in-law.

As I moved into position behind my sister-in-law, I felt her hand take my cock and guide it towards her waiting pussy. She was hot and very wet as the tip slid into her slit. I pushed deeper until I was fully inside her, doggy style. I reached under and took a boob in each hand as they hung below her body. I could see over her shoulder and saw Dot's face lost in ecstasy as her pussy was being licked out.

As I tweaked the boobs in my hands, I began a slow rhythm, gliding in and out of my sister-in-law's beautiful pussy, feeling her respond as pleasure rippled through her body.

I maintained a steady pace but it became obvious that all the stimulation was exciting me beyond words and I would be coming again very soon. Dot's body writhed under the tongue lashing she was getting and it sounded like she was close too.

I picked up my pace and my sister-in-law responded, gasping as I plunged into her, hard and fast.

Dot cried out and her hips bucked up into the air, forcing her pussy against the mouth of my sister-in-law. The sight was incredibly erotic and I felt my balls begin to tighten up as my cream raced along the shaft of my cock. With a final thrust, I exploded into my sister-in-law, sending hot, thick cream into her, jerking hard as I did so. The sensation triggered my sister-in-law and I felt her body stiffen and shudder as she climaxed, her cries of pleasure muffled in Dot's pussy.

Again and again, I squirted into that pussy, pumping all my life juice deep into my sister-in-law until I had no more to give her. Over and over her body rocked as she climaxed in waves until we finally stopped, collapsing into a heaving mass of sweating flesh, breathing hard and giggling.

"Well, it seems you have been taught well and learnt your lessons young man" Dot said to me. "I look forward to our next squash game"...............

To be continued.

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors