Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First MILF: The Conclusion

15
4 Comments 4
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Labor day arrived, signaling the end of the summer vacation and the start of the fall semester. Tara was saddened at not being able to spend her days with me, but I assured her that I would see her after school and on Sundays.

Cletus left very early on the day after the holiday and I was assured by Crystal that he would not be home until Thanksgiving. I managed to give my schedule to her when we were alone for a moment, and was told that 9:00 AM would be the perfect time to arrive. She instructed me to start using the back door.

At the agreed upon time I knocked on the back door of their house and was admitted. Clad in a black see-through robe over ice-blue bra and panties, she was a knockout. It was hard to believe that she had borne two children, as her stomach was flat and free of stretch marks.

Before anything else happened she directed my attention to the windowsill of the window that overlooked the backyard. She pointed to a hideous-looking sunflower made of plaster set in a Dixie cup.

"Do you see this? It always sits off to the side of the window. If you ever see it anywhere else then do not enter. Go to a pay phone and call me," she instructed.

I nodded my understanding and she embraced me and we began to kiss deeply. I untied her robe and began to rub her beautiful tits through her skimpy bra.

"Have you ever done it in the kitchen?" she asked.

"No."

"Neither have I, and I think it's long overdue," she informed me.

She slid out of her panties and then lay back on the kitchen table. I approached and planted myself between her legs.She placed her nylon-clad legs over my shoulders as I dropped my jeans and extracted my ready cock. I slowly inserted myself, and she tightened her legs pulling me in closer.

I lasted longer than I did the first time, and Crystal finished before I did. We headed to the shower and got squeaky clean together, another first for me. She then loaned me one of her robes and sent me back to the kitchen while she hung back to get dressed.

This time she appeared in an all-black ensemble, and my jaw dropped at the sight of her.

"It's nice to dress for someone who really appreciates it," she told me, as she wrapped her silky arms around me.

She led me upstairs to the spare bedroom and flopped on the bed.

"We couldn't use this the first time, as Cletus will head here when he's drunk and pass out on this bed. I was afraid he might smell sex on the sheets and ask questions."

I stripped off my robe and joined her and began kissing and sucking her nipples as her hand grabbed my half-mast cock and brought it to full attention. She moved her face away from mine and began to plant soft kisses down my chest and stomach.

I watched, mesmerized at she grabbed my cock and stroked it for a bit then brought it to her sweet lips and began to suck. She stopped sucking and began circling the head with her tongue before she returned to sucking, Each time she inserted a little more into her mouth.

When she stopped again, Crystal started licking the length of the shaft before she returned to the head. All the while she kept her eyes locked on mine.

I felt the familiar tingle in my balls letting me know I was going to cum, and I told her so. She removed her mouth and placed my engorged manhood between her succulent breasts.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Using her hands she pressed her tits together and began to move her torso up and down; it didn't take long before I blew my wad all over her breasts.

On my next visit I was shown the proper way to perform oral sex, and her moans told me I had learned my lesson well. On the days that I visited we would finish up around 2: 30 PM . I would then clean up and head to the place where I stashed my motorcycle and wait.

Meanwhile, Crystal would remove her makeup and tie her hair back and don jeans and a t-shirt. When Tara and Mary arrived home around 3:00 PM they were none the wiser. I would show up a little after they got home.

By the end of September there wasn't an opening on Crystal that had not been kissed, licked or penetrated. She introduced me to anal sex, and the memories of her softly moaning the first time my stiff cock pumped her beautiful ass get me hard to this day.

Tara and I had a fight after I saw her with a boy from her school. They parted company at the top of the street, but not before he gave her a kiss. He beat a hasty retreat when he saw me sitting astride my Harley in their driveway.

Little Mary was quick to report ( much to her sister's dismay) that they had been seen kissing at school. She had even allowed him to side his hands under her skirt. She decided that we should not to see each other anymore, and I agreed.

Nothing changed between Crystal and I; we still got together and fucked each others brains out about three times a week, only now I headed home when school was about to let out. True to her earlier boast I never saw her in the same lingerie or nightgown set twice.

I personally favored her in just a garter belt, nylons and heels, so that became her standard uniform when I visited. I soon discovered that she had a wealth of fantasies that she wanted to try, and I was obliged to help her.

Spanking, bondage and role play were among her favorites, and soon became mine as well.

It was sometime in the middle of October as I was cutting through the backyards to reach their back door that I saw it. The hideous plaster sunflower was now sitting in the middle of the windowsill so I turned and quickly departed.

I went to a pay phone and called, but there was no answer. I mounted my Harley and drove past their house and saw the reason for the warning. There, sitting on the front porch with his arm and leg in casts, was Cletus. I circled around and stopped on the sidewalk.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Some crazy bitch ran a red light and plowed into my truck," he answered in a friendly tone.

"That sucks," I answered.

"I hear that you and Tara are not seeing each other anymore."

"Yes, that's true."

"It's probably for the best, you are a little too old her," he stated.

At that point Crystal came onto the porch carrying a tray of medicines and a pitcher of water. She looked like she did back when we first met. She gave me a brief hello and then departed. I walked back to my bike and took one last look at the house.

Crystal was standing inside the screen door with a tear running down her cheek. She blew me a kiss goodbye before she disappeared inside the house. I never saw or heard from her again.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments