Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Samantha

"My first and very special MILF experience. True Story."

13
3 Comments 3
35.1k Views 35.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
This is a true story about my first MILF experience. I have changed the lady’s name for obvious reasons and I’m not disclosing mine…well, just because I don’t want to .

Old beats before my time filled the nightclub; it was Friday Disco night – a place where Flock of Seagulls could combine with Jimi Hendrix in the same setting. It usually catered with people slightly older than average than the usual nightclub, yet young people still enjoyed it, I enjoyed it. Nostalgia combined with the buzzing of bridal veils of hen parties unleashed on unsuspecting men.

I sipped my vodka and coke at the edge of the dance floor watching my boss and some female work colleagues dance and groove to ‘Ring my Bell’ by Anita Ward. I love to dance, particularly to cheesy stuff, where you can have a laugh and make an idiot of yourself – I don’t get serious dancing. I would join in, but the staff had a strict no drink on the dance floor policy – total bollocks.

I noticed in the corner of my eye a cute young blonde dancing with a hen party yet looking at me, she smiled at me. I smiled and nodded back. She turned away to dance with her friends again, she paused and then walked like an arrow in my direction, I chuckled. She was wearing a short white skirt, with brown cowboy boots, a denim vest and a cute pink handkerchief around her neck, it was obvious was the hen party’s theme was. Yeah she was a good looking girl.

“Hi,” she shouted into my ear over the loud beats of music.

“Hey yourself”

“When you going to start dancing lad?”

“I was about to ask you the same thing.”

She laughed and playfully punched me in the arm, always a good sign.

“Aw come and dance.”

I held up my drink. “Maybe later, maybe I will bump into you out there if you’re lucky.”

She grinned “You do that.” I tilted my head to the side and smiled back.

As she rejoined her friends, I wondered if I should bump into her and usually I would, but I had another target for that night, it was now or never, I wanted to seduce my boss. As I talked to the blonde girl I had noticed my boss looking over anxiously in my direction, she had not stopped dancing but her moves had become less exuberant. When the blonde left, her dancing had become more relaxed, but she kept on glancing at me throughout the night.

Samantha had only been my boss for only three months, but we had spent a lot of time working 9-5, 5 days a week with her. She was a scientist and I was her intern. Although I would never admit it to her, in truth I was her glorified chauffeur but I got some good fieldwork experience. She was 18 years my senior, late thirties, old enough to be my mother I suppose, was divorced and had a daughter, her body was fantastic, she had the curves in all the right places. She had massive breasts that had inevitable started to sag just a little, a slim waist and a nice perfect rounded ass. Her brown hair playfully brushed her shoulders, deep stone blue eyes and her smile, her smile was amongst the most beautiful I have ever seen, a smile that resulted in youthful dimples on her cheeks and yet a few aging wrinkles around her eyes. She had the olive skin of an Italian beauty and great pins. Yes, she was very desirable and tonight she was wearing a nice black number showing off her cleavage and those tanned legs of hers.

I remembered the first time I met her – it was my job interview and she was on the panel. As she said I had sat there like a cocky little shit, with my ankle on my knee and leaning back on my chair looking smug apparently. But yet I answered every question correctly and asked the right questions, so I got picked. She would tell me later than the panel thought I could be a handful to control, and maybe they should not hire me.

Samantha had said “Don’t worry, I can control him.”

Indeed.

When we began to work she was very cold and aloof to me, not very talkative as we took the hour’s journey to the field site.

The very first thing I asked her on the first as I got into the 4x4 “So Samantha, tell me a little about yourself?”

I smiled as she hummed and stammered, thinking of a good answer. I like catching women off guard, its funny. I even had the audacity to strip off in front of her on the side of a public road down to my boxers to change into my fieldwork clothes; nudity was never something I have never been embarrassed about. It is needless to say that I gave a first impression on the first, whether it was good or not I have no idea.

As the summer wore on, she opened up more; the ice queen was actually quite a giggly princess. We bantered with each other constantly, we laughed continuously, we had lunch together, she shared her secrets with me and me with her, and we had become good friends. People actually commented how we actually acted like a married couple.

One day when driving back from work Samantha was complaining about her landlord, not doing enough to get stuff fixed, her daughter’s bedroom door was broken.

“Tell me about it, my landlady as been riding my ass all day,” I exclaimed.

“Why?” Samantha replied.

“The cracks on my bedroom wall.”

“Cracks?”

“Yeah from my bed headboard. Bang. Bang. Bang.” With every bang I beeped the vehicle horn, startling an old couple on the sidewalk. Samantha burst out laughing and couldn’t stop laughing for five minutes, tears streaming down her face. I didn’t think it was a particularly funny joke, but she did.

Finally she said “Good story.” She looked at me up and down and it was then I realised that I could have her if I wanted her.

But I never made a move, neither did she. We both made subtle hints at our attraction for each other. To this day I am not sure why I didn’t make a move until that night of disco fever.

The night wore on, I had barely got talking to Samantha all night due to our work colleagues butting in and we were both getting increasingly drunk. Samantha and I actually lived close to one another, well within walking distance. Our work friends charged me to make sure our boss got home safely. My heart jumped a beat. Now or never kid, don’t back out now chickenshit! As they left we both finished out last drinks of the night sitting at a booth. She leaned into me, showing her bodacious cleavage. Damn. I squeezed the leather seating; I never wanted a woman this much.

“Whatever happened to that blonde girl? The one you were talking to,” she whispered.

“Ach she went away somewhere.”

“She was a cute girl.”

“Yeah but just a girl, she is nothing though compared to the woman I want.”

I noticed her breasts heave slightly as she licked her rub red lips and smiled, she leaned closer. Her perfume now intoxicating, “You’re coming home with me.” With those simple words my cock hardened. Damn how I wanted this sexy, desirable, intelligent, funny older woman.

She pulled on her leather coat and led me out of the club, I had not seduced her, she had seduced me. We staggered towards her place, quite drunk, talking about the things drunk people do. While crossing the road, she stopped me “On yes, one last thing.” She planted her lips onto mine, those sweet lips, her soft tongue. I pulled her body tightly to mine, caressing her face and her hair. Oh god I wanted her, to have her right in the middle of the road, I didn’t care. A car beeped its horn as it drove past, we broke the kiss laughing and walked even quicker back to her place holding hands. At the end of her street we stopped.

“Do you mind, if you wait here while I get the babysitter to leave and make sure my girl is asleep? I will send you a text when I’m ready” I nodded.

Irismile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irismile



She smiled, kissed me and headed towards her place, fumbling for her keys in her bag. Fuck, I forgot about the kid. Should I leave? I wouldn’t be impressed if my mum was shagging a younger man with me in the next room. I seriously thought about leaving, but my selfish side won out I guess. I needed to have this woman. Minutes seemed like hours, but finally I heard a beep from my pocket. It was time, with a deep breathe, I walked.

Samantha opened the door in a black silk dressing gown cut off above her knee, smooth silk only disturbed by the bumps of her nipples. I became weak at the knees; Jesus a woman shouldn’t be able to this to a man.

She smiled her sexy smile.

“Hey. Come in.” She took my hand and led me to the living room, where on the coffee table sat two glasses of red wine.

We barely sat down or drank any wine before I found my hand on her soft knee, she shifted onto my knee and kissed me deeply our mouths becoming one, she tasted so good, my hand slid up the inside of her thigh, her breathes became louder

“Oh god, I have wanted this for so long. You drive me crazy,” she breathed.

I kissed her neck, as my hand crept further up her thigh until I reached her panties soaked with the damp mound of sweet honey. Christ, she was so wet.

I rubbed fingers up and down her wet panties, she let out deep groans thrusting her pelvis up and down “I can’t stand it” she whispered.

I pulled her panties to one side, revealing her pussy glistening in her own dew, she was completely shaven, God what a woman. She murmured as I traced two fingers up and down her slit as I kissed her neck. I gently rubbed her clit, only stopping now and again to slide my fingers into her wet hairless pussy. Her whole body heaved and moaned as I began to rub her clit faster and faster, flicking my fingers from side to side, she was beginning to climax, her back arched and beads of sweat tricked down her neck. She bit back a muffled scream as her tense body went limp and groaned out breathes.

She sat on my knee for a while, kissing and cuddling, I fondled her amazing warm breasts underneath her robe and gently sucked her nipples, my mouth full of tit. She whispered what I was longing to hear.

“Come to my bed.” As she quietly walked up the stairs ahead of me I could not help but touch her round ass and smooth thighs, she turned around and smiled. This must be what heaven is like and I’m going to a place now far better than heaven. I closed the bedroom door behind me; her room was already scented with candles she must have lit before I came. She stood before me as I slowly walked up towards her and undid her robe, the silk flowing over her breasts and opening out to reveal her flat stomach. I aggressively pulled back the robe, her huge breasts trembled, they were more pert than I though they would be with hard nipples and large areolas. I flung her robe off and lifted her up, he legs clenched tightly around my waist as we kissed, I thrust her upon the wall, kissing her soft neck as she ripped off my shirt, and I felt my cock was going to tear through my jeans. She slid down the wall and undid my belt and jeans, revealing my pulsing member.

“This cock is going to feel so good inside me,” she whispered as she licked the trembling shaft. My nails scrapped against the wall paper as her tongue teased the end of my cock. God she was good. She stood up grinning and pushed me back until I sat on the bed, grabbing some sort of cream or oil from her dresser she covered her tits making them glisten.

“You have looked at these babies all summer; I want to show you what they can do.” Kneeling before me she pushes her soft shiny breasts together and slides my cock in between, I’m sure I was making sounds, but I can’t remember, all I can remember is the pleasure rippling through my cock and stomach from her bouncing tits. I couldn’t take it anymore. I grasped the bed sheets as I came over her breasts and collapsed on the bed. Samantha must have cleaned up quickly because before I knew it she was straddling me, her panties had been whipped off and her wet pussy with anticipation was grazing my recovering cock.

“You have a condom?” Samantha said running her fingers through my chest hair.

“Yeah in my wallet.” My jeans were still around my ankles, as she scrambled on the floor to get it.

“Em, there is no condom in here.”

“Fuck.” Shit, I had completely forgotten to put condoms in there. Shit. Fuck. Damn the gods to hell. No, come on lad, play it cool. I pulled her close on the bed, smiling I nuzzled her nose.

“There is still a lot of fun we can do,” I whispered. Rising from the bed I took off my jeans and shoes and pulled her slowly by the legs until her bare pulsating mound was itches from my face. She slowly opened her legs by instinct. I traced kisses and my tongue down her inner thighs, teasing her. I traced my tongue over the tips of her up and down her quivering folds as I gently stroked and caressed her thighs. She whimpered. I teased a single finger down her folds as my tongue lightly touched her clit, and then made slow deliberate circular motions with my tongue. Every time I sucked her clit and shook my head, she yelped. My cock was beginning to rise again, I was aroused seeing this sexy older woman responding and trembling to every touch and flick of my tongue and mouth.

“Stop,” she gasped. I hesitated in response to her command.

“Just fuck me, fuck me now,” she begged. I was in no mood to argue. I kneeled over her in the bed, amazed by her trembling body, her breasts moving with every breath. I traced a finger around her nipples and breasts. With a grin I decided to tease her just a little more. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her clit, slowly and gently, then quickly rubbing the bell of my penis sideways flicking her clit.

“God you’re so bad, what is it about bad guys,” she whimpered, her legs now pressing my lower back to try and force me to fully penetrate her. I gave in.

My naked cock slid easily into her wet mound as her fold enveloped my manhood. Samantha give a massive groan. I felt surge of ecstasy as her juices flowed around my cock. I thrusted slowly watching her hypnotic breasts bounce with every thrust, her legs open and hanging in the air, her mouth gasping and her eyebrows rose with sense of pleasure.

“Oh god,” she moaned as my thrusts became deeper, harder and faster. I twisted my hips to thrust harder, using the mattress to take my hard thrusts in and out of my boss. I kissed her neck and lips and fondled her tits. My balls slapped off her pussy that seemed to make echoes across the room. Her legs began to point straight up to the ceiling as she began to climax underneath my body, feeling the tremors in her body, I knew it was time, our shuddering sweating bodies came inside each other, our groans muffled by our kissing lips. We lay together for a while holding each other, she said my chest hair fascinated her, I can not describe the joy felt to feel this woman’s body against mine, her breasts brushing and heaving against my chest. We talked and made love for hours until I had to leave early before Samantha’s daughter woke up.

We had a fling for a while after that night, but it the end we agreed it would never work out. If I had been 20 years older, or her 20 years younger it might have been different, we were in two different places. I moved jobs and we sadly fell out of contact.

But I will always remember that summer with a smile on my face and a tug in my heart. She is a very special lady and I hope she finds her happiness in this world.

She will forever be my older woman, my boss, my Samantha.

Published 
Written by MrRowan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments