Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My San Antonio Rosa, Chapter 1

"Back in town, Tommy looks up an old flame and finds the fire is still there!"

7
13 Comments 13
15.5k Views 15.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words

A Short Preface: This story is a continuation of the story "My Spanish Teacher” that I wrote a few years ago. This story takes up a couple years after the previous story ends. Please read “My Spanish Teacher” before reading this so you will know the characters background and how they got to this point - it will make more sense that way.
* * * * *
I had been away at college in Dallas for two years after graduating high school. But when my father was killed in a terrible car accident, I had to move back home to take care of my mother who was devastated by the accident. Because it was a family emergency, I was able to transfer my credits from the college in Dallas to the local university in San Antonio where I lived.

I had been home for about three weeks when one day, I decided to go visit my old high school. There was one teacher in particular I was hoping still was there, and as I made my way through the familiar halls, I was getting more excited with every turn. I went up to Room 210 where I was told was her classroom was, and peeked in through the small window in the door. School had finished and the hallways were virtually empty except for a few straggling staff.

Looking through the window, I saw her. She had her back to me, but it was definitely her - I could tell by the curve of her hips and the color of her long brown hair. Mrs. Delgado, my Spanish teacher… I had very fond memories of her class! I could feel my cock getting hard as I watched her erasing the lesson of the day from the blackboard.

I quietly opened the door, hoping it didn’t give me away and slipped inside. I walked carefully up to her and when I was close enough, I spoke.

“Hola, señora Delgado!” I said in my best Spanish. She turned around startled, unaware that anyone was in the room. I saw her look for a second, then her face lit up.

“Tommy! Tommy Andrews!” she said happily, rushing to me and throwing her arms around me in a big hug.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had moved to Dallas to go to college?” she asked.

“Well I was, but my father was killed in a big accident on I-10 a couple months ago, and I had to move back home to take care of Mom,” I said.

“Oh, Tommy! Oh, honey, I’m so sorry! I heard about that accident - it was a big one… terrible,” she said sadly.

“Yeah, Mom is pretty broke up over it. But I talked with my counselor and was able to transfer credits to the college here and I am still working on my degree and living at home to help her,” I told her.

“Well, that’s something I suppose,” she said.

“So how about you Mrs. Delgado? What have you been doing since I’ve been gone?” I asked.

“Well, just working here mostly. Henry and I are divorced now, so I basically just teach and spend quiet nights at home,” she said.

“I heard about your getting divorced. What happened?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s a long story, Tommy. Henry and I weren’t on a real firm footing even back when you and I were seeing each other, you remember? Anyway, after you went off the college, it got worse. I remembered how sweet you were and how you treated me. He hadn’t done anything like that in years, and I wanted him to.

"I told him I wanted us to work on our marriage; that I wasn’t happy with the way we were. We went to see a marriage counselor, but that didn’t help for long. We tried couple’s therapy, but that was a joke - a bunch of people all sitting around bitching about their spouses and airing their dirty laundry in public!

"Eventually, we tried a trial separation. For three months we lived apart, but that only showed me that I would rather live alone than live with him. So about a year ago now we got a divorce and I moved out of the house to my own place,” she explained.

“Well, I’m sorry it ended that way, but I do remember you weren’t really happy back then. So are you seeing anyone now?” I asked.

“Oh, I date now and then just to keep in practice but no, there’s no one steady. I am enjoying myself these days,” she said.

“That’s a good way to look at it,” I said, a little relieved she wasn’t attached.

“How about you honey - you got someone special these days?” she asked.

“Well, I haven’t been back in town long enough, but there is one girl I wouldn’t mind seeing again. In fact, I was just on my way to ask if she’d like to go to dinner tonight!” I said, trying to hide a big, dopey grin.

“Oh? Who’s the lucky lady?” she asked.

“It’s my Spanish teacher actually!” I said. “I understand she is available these days, so I am hoping she is interested in going to dinner tonight.”

“Me? You want to go out with me?” she asked, incredulously.

“If you want to,” I said.

“I would love to go out with you, Tommy. What time?” she asked.

“Well, how does 7:00 sound. That would give you time to get done here and get home. You still live in the same place?” I asked.

“Yeah, the same house. Only it’s quieter nowadays…” she said, almost wistfully.

“Good, I’ll be by at 7:00 then. I’m looking forward to catching up on things with you!” I said, hoping she caught on to my attempted double entendre.

“I’m looking forward to catching up with you too,” she said with a smile that told me she understood perfectly. Then she turned and sashayed towards her desk. letting me know she remembered what started our little fling in the first place. As she reached her desk, she looked back at me coyly.

I left her to finish her work. I needed to get home and check on Mom to let her know I would be going out tonight (I didn’t tell her it was with my high school Spanish teacher - some things a mom doesn’t need to hear!)

I took a shower and got ready for my dinner date with Rosa. I was looking forward to seeing her again - aside from the fact she was the hottest woman I’d ever had the pleasure of bedding, she was also very good company outside the bedroom too. I had enjoyed our talks as well as our play, and I was looking forward to both tonight.

I drove to her house, remembering the way and the fond memories of the times I had there. I pulled up promptly at 7:00, dressed in the best clothes I had. I rang the doorbell and my already stiff cock flinched in my trousers as she opened the door.

Rosa was dressed in a little red dress that showcased every asset she had. It was a super sexy, skintight, plunging front number that didn’t even try to hide her voluptuous breasts or her long firm legs, encased in what I would later find out were thigh-top stockings. She was wearing red open-toe sandals with five-inch heels which brought her close to my six-foot height, but still a little under. Her hair was down, her lips were bright red and her entire look said, “Fuck me now!”

I complimented her, “You look beautiful.”

“Well, you look pretty handsome yourself Tommy,” she greeted back, as she held the door open for me.

“Are you going to be able to dance in those?” I asked. She had mentioned something about wanting to go dancing.

“I can do anything in these,” she replied, although her sultry tone implied sex.

“Good to know,” I nodded, desperately trying to be casual. I knew how hot-blooded and passionate this woman could be, and it was hard to keep calm when she was in a playful mood!

She asked, “Would you like a quick cocktail before we leave?”

“Sure,” I nodded, the feelings of being back with this woman overwhelming me a little.

I expected her to go and grab a drink from the bar in the living room, but she instead dropped to her knees and fished out my cock.
I gasped, paralyzed. I knew that we had a history together but this was bold even for Rosa!

She asked, her hand on my completely stiff rod, “Is this hard because of me?”

“Y-yes,” I stammered, in complete awe of what was happening.

“Very impressive, I see you haven’t lost your… talent!” she nodded, as she opened her mouth and took my cock in between her beautiful, red lips.

I groaned, “Holy shit, Rosa!” as she began bobbing on my seven-inch cock.

“Tommy, it’s been a long time since I had a good fuck. As a matter of fact, you were the last good satisfying fuck I have had," she said.

Unlike most girls who have given me a blowjob, she didn’t go slow or take breaks every few seconds. No, she bobbed hungrily on my cock taking all seven inches in her mouth. Only one other girl, who I met at college, had ever taken all my cock.

I watched and enjoyed the amazing pleasure my former teacher was giving - and getting - from me.

Not surprisingly, in only a couple of minutes, I was near eruption. I warned, "I’m going to come soon, Rosa.”

She started sucking even faster and harder, milking my cock with her hand as she tried her best to suck my testicles out through my peehole. And as promised, I deposited my load down her throat a few bobs later. A lot of the girls I had been with didn’t like to swallow for one reason or another so when Rosa did it, it was an extra treat for me.

She milked every last drop out of my cock, before finally allowing my cock to slip out of her mouth. She stood back up and smiled,

“Very yummy,” before leaning forward and kissing me.

“You always did give most amazing blowjobs… nice to see you haven’t lost your talent!” I said, paraphrasing her earlier statement once she broke the kiss.

“Well, a girl’s gotta keep her skills up!” she said smiling, as she turned around and grabbed her purse.

I noticed then that her stockings had seams going up the back of them that made her outfit even hotter.

“I just wanted to get past that awkward ‘Is this going to end in sex or not out’ thing and let you know that I’m in the mood,” she smiled, looking down at my softening cock before adding, “But you probably should put that away before we leave.”

As I put my cock back in my pants, I asked, my confidence swelling after the blowjob, “And just what are you in the mood for, Rosa?”

“Anything you want, baby, anything you want,” she answered, as she walked by me and ran her fingers through my hair, leaving me standing there bewildered.

This was going to be one hell of a night!

I followed after her, closing the door, and took her hand in mine.

She asked, “Are you sure you want to be seen with a woman twice your age in public? There will be a lot of younger women out there willing and ready to devour you whole.”

I smiled, as I gave her hand a squeeze, “Yes, but tonight, Rosa, I only have eyes for you.”

“Keep saying things like that and you are going to get very, very lucky tonight,” she replied.

“I’m already very lucky,” I replied. I was always good at turning on the charm.

“Oh, you have no idea just how lucky you may still get,” she said back, just I seated her in the passenger seat of my car.

Then I walked around and got in the driver’s side. Once the door closed, she asked, “So Tommy, are you still a tits guy? As I remember, my girls here held your attention more than my lessons did back in school!”

“I was back then, but I have found there is more to a woman than what’s at eye level. Now I’m more of an everything guy,” I replied, which was true. I loved everything about women. I loved tits, pussy, ass, and legs. But I also loved their smiles, eyes, and moans.

“Well, the girls here remember how well you treated them. I hope you plan on visiting with them tonight too?” She asked, pulling down her dress to reveal the huge tits that so fascinated me back in high school. They still had the same effect now.

“Oh, God,” I gasped, staring at the round perfection.

“Is that a yes?” she asked, as she pulled her dress back over her breasts and very hard, very erect nipples.

“A million times yes,” I replied, moving my gaze reluctantly back to the road so we would arrive safely.

“I always wondered what you horny teenage boys thought of me,” she said.

“Well, I can’t speak for all boys, but I know what I liked back then. I wanted to suck on those tits,” I answered, “But then I came to school that Saturday to see about getting my grades up…”

“And more than just your GPA was raised that day!” she countered.

“To say the least! That’s when I realized I was depriving myself of a lot more fun just staying with tits,” I said.

“So what else interests you about a woman now?” she asked, as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant.

“Well, your legs are amazing too,” I said, before adding, “especially in nylons.”

“Funny, my loser of an ex-husband loved nylons on me too,” she replied, as we got out of the car.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

“And now I wear them to showcase my legs to men.”

“Well it works,” I nodded, as we walked up to the door. She smiled at me.

“After you,” I offered.

“Such the gentleman,” she smiled.

Deciding it was my turn to shock. I quipped, “Until I shoot a load all over your face.”

She didn’t miss a beat as she challenged, “Promises, promises.”

The hostess came and showed us to our table and seated us. While we waited for the waitress to take our order, we talked about what we had been up to since we last saw each other. Rosa was very blunt as we chatted during our meal.

I learned that her marriage to Henry was in trouble long before I came along. She told me that she really married him just to get away from her folks because they were terrible prudes and wouldn’t let her even hold hands with a boy. She didn’t go to any dances or social events unchaperoned until she was out of high school, so she didn’t go to her junior or senior proms. She wasn’t allowed to date either, so she had to lie to her folks and say she was going over to a friend’s house. Fortunately, she had a couple sympathetic girlfriends who would cover for her and she never got caught.

She met Henry on one of her dates and they started seeing each other. She wanted out from under her parents so much she married Henry as soon as she was old enough. I found out that she got pregnant at nineteen and by her twentieth birthday she was a mother.

Henry was a decent man at first. For about the first year things were okay with the two of them. But once the baby came along, he changed. He started staying away from the house because he didn’t want to deal with the responsibility of a kid and a wife. He was mean and verbally abusive when he was home. And although he never hit her, she was always afraid that was the next step.

Then came the day she caught him cheating. She found an unknown number on his cell phone and called it, thinking it might be something important. Turned out it was… it was his new secretary’s home phone number! Apparently, those late hours at work weren’t all work after all. Even though she was furious about being cheated on, she considered it a blessing in disguise. This was her ticket out and after the divorce, she was finally free of him.

Then it was my turn to be grilled. “So how many girls have you slept with, stud?” she asked me.

“Pardon?” I asked, surprised by the question.

“How many of them college hardbodies have you fucked with that big cock of yours since you’ve been gone?” She rephrased bluntly. Hearing such hot language from a teacher was quite a turn-on and had my cock once more standing tall and looking for action.

I thought about it for a moment and considered padding the number a bit to make me sound more experienced, but I sensed that Rosa wanted the truth. I answered confidently, trying to sound capable and skilled, “By the end of tonight, you’ll be the tenth girl I’ve had. But then I’ve had you before too, so I don’t know if we can count that!”

“Wow,” she said, in a respecting way. She wasn’t judging, she was just impressed, I guess. After a pause, she said, "Well that’s about eight more than I’ve had.“ That statement shocked me all over again.

"What? No way!” I gasped.

“It’s the truth. Henry was my first and until I met you, my only,” she admitted.

“You’re kidding me,” I said. I couldn’t believe no one had tried to get her in bed since I went off to college. Hell, I couldn’t believe I was the only other guy to ever get between the sheets with this smoking woman! 

“Oh, I’ve had a few chances since the divorce, but I just wasn’t ready,” she explained, “Plus my last lover was a hard act to follow!” she said, rubbing her foot against my leg.

I was still in awe that she had only had sex with one man and was clearly planning to double her history with me.

“But you have always been so forward and frisky with me… even when I was in school.” I said.

“Well, Tommy, I used to see how you looked at me, and that Saturday you did catch me at a weak moment - I was still half-drunk from the previous night of partying. But aside from all that, you just seemed, I don’t know, like someone I could trust and someone who wouldn’t treat me the shitty way I had been treated. You were perfect Tommy. And I still remember and appreciate that even today,” she said.

“You should be treated like that all the time Rosa. Your ex-husband was a fool to let you get away. But you can bet that sweet, tight ass I won’t!” I said.

“Promise?” she said, looking at me with hopeful eyes. I looked into those beautiful green eyes and I saw there was real meaning behind her question… she wasn’t just flirting now.

“Rosa, honey, I am back in town to stay. You are not married or attached now, and neither am I. And I’m not a student anymore. We are both consenting adults. So there is nothing stopping us from being together and nothing anyone can say if we are. It’s entirely up to you,” I said.

“Tommy, would you mind if we skipped the dancing tonight? I want you to take me home and fuck me silly. I want you to fuck me like that first Saturday. I want to scream your name like I did that day. Will you take me home and make me feel like that again?” she asked, taking my hand as she spoke.

I looked down at our plates. They were just about finished; perfect timing! I waved the waitress over and asked for the check and when she brought it over, Rosa took it. “Just consider it payment up front for services rendered!” she said, winking at me.

She paid the check and we left the restaurant. Rosa had her hand between my thighs the whole way to her house, rubbing on my crotch and feeling my hard cock as I tried hard to keep the car on the road. Then, feeling even more playful, she shimmied her skirt up a bit and said, “See baby, I came prepared for tonight!”

I took my eyes off the road for a second and looked at what she was talking about; Rosa was wearing thigh-top stockings and no panties! It took all my driving skill to keep the car on the pavement.

“Rosa, we aren’t going to make your house…” I told her. I started scanning for someplace we could pull in that was out of sight of passing traffic and where we could relieve some pent-up pressure in both of us.

Suddenly Rosa pointed; “There Tommy! Behind that building!” and I whipped the car into the parking lot and drove around behind an old warehouse. There was a notch configuration in the building where the loading dock was, and I pulled up into it snug as a bug in a rug.

Once we had stopped, I turned the car off and got out, running around the car to open Rosa’s door. I helped her up and into my arms in a desperate, passionate, hungry kiss - we kissed like we needed each other’s breath to live! Rosa’s tongue found mine as they met halfway and went back into her mouth, sucking on my tongue and showing me what she planned to do to me if we made it home.

My hands were busy in their own right. I had my arms wrapped around her hips and had her pulled tight against me as my hands gathered up her tight skirt to feel her bare ass cheeks underneath. She moaned as she felt my hands on her bare skin and when I squeezed her cheeks, she gave a little gasp.

With her dress now up around her waist, she wrapped one leg around mine, relying on me to keep her pressed against the side of the car and balanced. I wasn’t about to let this woman go, much less fall, and I pressed my body against her even harder. She moaned as she felt one particular part of me press against her.

“Oh fuck, Tommy, I have missed you so much baby!” she panted as she broke our kiss. She laid her forehead on my shoulder and I just held her for a couple moments. The feelings were mutual; I had thought a lot about Rosa and missed her almost as much as I missed my own mother - certainly more than anyone else in San Antonio.

“I have missed you too, sweetheart, but I’m home now and I will make it all better,” I said.

With that, she raised her head, “Please, Tommy, please make it all better… please,” she whimpered. From the look in her eyes and the wavering whimper in her voice, I knew there was more to this story than she had told me. Something had happened to this beautiful woman - something very wrong and very bad. And it seemed like she was wanting me to make all her monsters go away.

“Come on, Rosa, let’s go to your house. You are too good for a back alley fuck, no matter how horny we are. When we get home, I will take care of you, but not here… not this time at least,” I said. I took her hand and helped her back in the car. I walked around and got in my side and Rosa looked at me, tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

“Tommy, my love, you always were a thoughtful, caring person. Thank you, honey. Thank you for being… you,” she said. I pulled her hand up and kissed the back of it and she smiled through her tears. We drove the rest of the way home with Rosa blotting the tears from her eyes.

“Damn, I must look a sight!” she said as she tried to wipe her eyes without messing up her makeup too much.

“You are… a sight for sore eyes!” I said. I got another smile for my comment. “That what I want to see, smiles. You are most beautiful when you are smiling.”

“Well, you bring out the smiles in me. I haven’t had a lot of them in recent times. But I have a feeling my cheeks will be hurting from them soon!” she said.

“Yeah, maybe both sets of cheeks!” I said, trying to get her to laugh.

“I wouldn’t mind that!” she said.

Just about then we reached Rosa’s place. I pulled into the garage at her request, “I may not let you leave, stud, so you may as well park in the garage!” Once inside, I helped her out of the car as was my usual custom and we walked hand in hand into the house.

The moment she shut and locked the door behind us, I sprang into action. I put her facing the wall about arm’s length away then pushed her forward until she was in the classic police "frisking" position, except not so widespread. I stood directly behind her, pressing my hard cock between her ass cheeks as I reached around her waist. I slid one hand into the deep V front of her dress and was pleasantly surprised that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Damn slut, you are just a walking 'Fuck Me’ billboard, aren’t you! Advertising all your wares!” I growled in her ear.

“Well a girl’s gotta bait the hook if she wants to land a man!” she said, the lust in her voice readily apparent.

“So you think you’re the one doing the fishing here do ya? Well then, answer me this… whose pole do you feel poking you in the ass darlin’?” I remarked. And with that, I gave my hips a little shove at her and she moaned.

I moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck and felt her whole body tremble. “Oh, God, Tommy, you remembered! You remembered what neck kisses do to me!”

I kissed her again and said, “Rosa, I remember a lot of things about you,” I took the zipper of her dress in my teeth and with one hand on each of her wonderful tits, I unzipped her dress slowly. When I had it down at the small of her back, I moved my hand inside her dress and slid it off her shoulders. I slid it down her sides and wriggled it over her hips until it fell into a puddle around her ankles. She stepped out of it, and I picked it up to lay it over a nearby chair so it wouldn’t get dirty or wrinkled.

Then I turned back to my “fish”, now dressed only in her heels and thigh-tops. Damn if she didn’t look every bit as beautiful and appetizing as ever. And I told her so too.

“Fuck Rosa, you haven’t changed a bit - you are still the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!” I said. She moaned softly as she felt my hands running up the backs of her legs. I ran them up the backs of her legs, down the outside, then up the insides until just before I reached her pussy then I pulled them out to circle her ass cheeks as she moaned her frustration.

Kneeling down behind her, I gripped her ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her crinkled brown asshole and her juicy dripping pussy. “Mmm, I see somebody’s honey pot is overfull. Might just have to eat some of that so it doesn’t go to waste! You remember how much I like honey don’t you Rosa?” I heard a loud moan and felt a shudder run through her.

With my index finger, I traced the outline of her swollen lips, lightly so she could barely feel it. But she did feel it and it drove her crazy.

“Ohhh God, Tommy…” she moaned, stomping a foot in frustration and need.

“Reach back and hold your ass cheeks apart. I only have two hands here!” She did as I said and with her spreading her cheeks, it allowed me to play more. I ran my fingers around the outline of her wet hole and rolled her outer lips between my fingers, lightly tugging on them.

“Please, Tommy… please…” she whined. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck that slobbering hole. But before I put my cock in it, I had something else in mind to shove in there…
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments