Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My San Antonio Rosa, Chapter 2

"Mrs Delgado taught Tommy Spanish, but Tommy taught Rosa about love!"

4
10 Comments 10
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I knew what Rosa wanted. She wanted me to fuck her like I’d fucked her a couple years back when we first started seeing each other. And I wanted that just as much. This woman was the hottest thing I’d ever seen and her passions knew no bounds. But her sweet, syrupy pussy deserved some attention before I ravaged her. I couldn’t let all those delicious juices go to waste.

So taking her by the hand, I led her into her apartment and over to the sofa. But not to sit down; no, I took her around behind it and bent her over the back of the overstuffed sofa. There, with her heels on the floor behind it, and her hands on the cushions where you’d normally sit, she was in the perfect position for some quality pussy munching.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and without ceremony or warning, I dove in.

“Ohhh GOD!” she squealed as I shoved my face in her crack. I gave her a long, slow lap with my tongue the full length of her slit clear up to and including her crinkled star. I gave her a couple licks like that, savoring what juices had squeezed their way to the surface and tasting the musky earthy taste of her ass.

I know a lot of people think that rimming and eating out an ass is gross and they wouldn’t even think about it - many of the guys I know feel that way too. But I’ll tell you, nothing drives a woman crazier than this very intimate act. And if the woman likes it, she’ll keep the area clean in hopes you will give her this pleasure.

Such was the case with Rosa. I had shown her in the past how much exquisite pleasure getting her asshole eaten could give her; I remembered her howls and wails of rapturous delight as I pushed my tongue into her tight hole and licked the little brown pucker. And I was determined to bring her back to that time again.

“Oh, Tommy yes! Yes, baby eat my asshole out! Oh, God, that feels so good! Ohhhh, fuck yes!” She began moaning almost instantly. I licked around the little hole then, forming my tongue into a hard little cock, I poked into the hole and licked the muscular sphincter. Rosa squirmed and moaned and pushed back against my face, wanting me deeper in her ass. I gave her all the tongue I could, but tongues aren’t really made for deep entry. No, that would have to wait a bit.

Then I moved to her pussy, which by now, was leaking like a broken water pipe. I pulled back a bit, letting her catch her breath while I looked at the wet trails of her juices that had been running down her legs and soaking her stockings. There were a few wet drip stains on the floor as well from her freely flowing pussy. I determined that I would make her clean up her mess when we were done.

To make it more fun for her to clean up, I thrust two fingers into her pussy and rapidly began fingerfucking her. This surprised her and she gasped then squealed as my fingers flew in and out of her. I curled the tips downward, pressing on her spongy G-spot, knowing that this would probably make her cum in short order. But even I was shocked at just how quickly! It was only a matter of a minute or so before she cried out her impending orgasm

“Oh God Tommy! Oh, I’m cumming baby, I’m… I’m… CUUMMINNGG!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her ass bucked back and she writhed and twisted on the back of the sofa so much I had to hold her down to keep her from falling. My pinning her down made it all the more exciting for her - she liked being restrained and “forced” sex, so my holding her down was like being tied up and intensified her orgasm. Plus, I think it had been some time since she last came and that added to the whole experience. She poured out more juices onto the floor making a bigger puddle for later cleanup just as I’d wanted.

I licked up a lot of her sweet honey and loved the taste just as much as I always had. I love the taste of pussy and the whole eating a woman out experience - the taste, the sounds she makes, and knowing that I am driving her crazy while I enjoy her as well. And with Rosa, it is especially enjoyable, because she tastes and sounds better than anyone I’ve ever had. I ate this hot little mujer’s (woman’s) pussy with relish, enjoying every bit of what she offered.

When she had finally finished cumming - I drew it out as long as I could - I stood up and quickly got out of my own clothes. Then, without giving her a chance to rest, I grabbed the base of my hard throbbing cock and rubbed the head of it in her dripping wet pussy. Then, aiming it where we both wanted it, I slid easily into her warm, wet channel, sliding slickly all the way in without resistance.

“Ohhh Gaaaaawwwwdddd!” she moaned long and loud as my cock slid home. When it bottomed out in her, I immediately began retrieving it, pulling completely out of it, only to push back in a moment later. Both Rosa and I love that initial entry stage, so I pulled clear of her, letting her close back up before pushing back in so she could feel herself stretching open again. 

After a few full strokes like that - all the way out, followed by all the way in - Rosa turned her head back to look at me. “Okay, Tommy, now fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep, baby. Show me that cock I so loved back in school. Fuck me like you own me. Make me your fucking puta!”

Rosa had taught me more Spanish than the school district’s curriculum required - including the street or “barrio” Spanish. And I knew what “puta” meant. So she wanted to be my whore, did she? Well, that was fine by me - she made a great little whore and it would be my pleasure to make her mine.

I drew back, this time only till just the head remained inside and I thrust forward, I started fucking her for all I was worth, slamming into her so hard I forced her up against the back of the sofa and was causing her to grunt each time I slid home. It was a good thing her sofa was so overstuffed; the heavily cushioned top kept her from getting bruises on the tops of her thighs. I pounded in and out of her like an oil rig on crack and she grabbed onto the cushions until her knuckles turned white just to hang onto something.

As I pistoned into her like a racing engine, I swatted her ass every so often. I knew that Rosa liked being spanked and each time I swatted her round, upturned ass, it caused her to squeal happily and wriggle her ass. Soon her tanned brown ass was turning a delightful pink hue and I could feel the heat coming from it. She would need a better spanking later on, but right now my mind was focused on fucking her brains out!

I pounded into her pussy for a few minutes as she moaned then whimpered then wailed her delight. I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm, and I knew I was. Just as we got to the top of our respective mountains, I reached forward grabbing her long brown hair and hauled her upright.

“Now my little fucking whore, I’m going to cum in that dirty little cunt and I want you to cum with me, I want to feel you cum when I blast my load into your pussy, understand?”

“Oh, God yes! Give me your cum, Tommy! Fill my dirty pussy with your hot, sweet cum! Please make me cum with you!” she groaned. I pushed her head back down keeping hold of her hair and pumped a couple more times.

“Here I cum, Rosa… cum with me… NOW!” I said loudly as my cock burst deep inside her. Just as I felt my cum reach the tip of my cock, I thrust forward hard and deep, holding myself inside her as far as I could, as if I wanted her to taste it. When she felt the first spurt hit her pussy walls, it triggered her own orgasm and we both came hard on each other, our cum mixing together to fill her womb and leak out around my still pumping cock.

It was a mind-blowing orgasm for both of us and it seemed to go on forever.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

But finally I was spent and she was exhausted. She fell over the sofa back like a wet dishrag, and I rested on top of her, somehow holding myself up to allow us both to breathe. When I had regained enough strength to do it, I picked up my lovely Spanish slut and carried her into the bedroom. Rosa put her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulders, purring happily in my arms. I laid her gently on the bed, then joined her and she rolled over into my arms and laid her head on my chest.

We lay together for several minutes enjoying being back together and languishing in the warm glow of post-sex. Then Rosa raised up on one elbow and looked at me.

“Tommy, promise me something,” she said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Promise me that you won’t leave again,” she said. “If we are going to get involved again, you have to promise me you won’t leave me this time.”

This got my attention, and I sat up a bit. “What? What do you mean, Rosa?"

"Tommy, there’s a lot you don’t know about what went on after you left. I don’t want to go into details right now, but suffice it to say that your leaving really affected me. You had shown me that I was worthy of being loved, that I was deserving of love. You made me feel like a woman, a person, and that was something I hadn’t felt before.

"You see, I was adopted because my mother didn’t want me. My adopted parents weren’t the best either. They had their own kids and they got preferential treatment while I was more in the way than anything. Anyway, I thought that was in the past when I met Henry. But he turned out just as bad as the rest. So when you came along and was really, honestly, thoughtful of my needs and my wants… well, it meant more than you could have known.

"But then you left and I was once again thrown into the same dark basement kind of world. And I didn’t see any way out of it. Even once Henry and I got divorced, I was still alone with nothing but teaching to get me out of bed every day. And that’s not an exaggeration - many weekends I only got out of bed to cook myself some little something for dinner, and then it was back in bed to watch TV. I didn’t have any kind of life and didn’t see one on the horizon. You were my sunshine and then you were gone.

"Now you are back once again and I am here with you. Only I’m scared you might leave again. I don’t think I could take it, Tommy. I am alone now, and I don’t think I could take your leaving again. Please, promise me you won’t go. Please…” she said."

This was important… more important than I first thought. I thought about what she had said. I never knew she’d had such a hard life. I certainly didn’t mean to make it any harder on her. I didn’t leave because I wanted to get out of San Antonio - I had it pretty good while I was here. I left because I got a chance to go to college and better myself. But in so doing, I lost a lot too. My father was killed and I didn’t get to say goodbye. And I had hurt a very important person in my life.

Well, one of those things I could fix.

I sat up in bed and pulled her to me. I took her hands in my own, “Rosa, look at me,” I said. She looked up, her eyes filled with tears. “Rosa, I promise you, I am not leaving again. I have no reason to leave. My college is here online and my job is here. My mother is here and most importantly you are here. I don’t need to go anywhere else and I’m not going to. I am going to finish my college and get my degree. Then I am going to find a job here other than construction where I can put that degree to good use. I do not plan on leaving San Antonio again. I like it here and I like that you are here.

"Rosa, I am going to be honest with you. I cannot truthfully sit here and tell you I love you. We don’t know each other well enough for that and you have been told that before and it wasn’t true. So I don't want to make promises I am not sure I can keep. But I can tell you that you are very important to me. I care for you very much, Rosa, and I enjoy being with you very much. Could I love you in the future? It’s very possible. But before I tell you those 'three little words’ I want to make sure for both our sakes, it’s my heart and not my testicles talking. You deserve that much.

"I do know and I can tell you that I want to pick up where we left off and I do want to see you. I want us to have a relationship and I want to be your 'stud’ as you call me. I want you to be my 'puta’ and I want more times like this right here. Many, many more. I will be here Rosa. I promise you I will be here anytime you need me,” I said.

“Oh Tommy, honey, that’s all I needed to hear,” she said, grabbing me and pulling me into one of the most heartfelt, passionate, and honest kisses I have ever had. She’d poured her heart out and put her feelings on the line and I hadn’t disappointed her. I had been open and honest and didn’t try to tell her what something just to get in good with her. I meant every word I had said and she accepted what I told her happily.

“Tommy, baby, I want to be your puta. I want to be your slut, your whore… whatever you want me to be. I just want to be yours, Tommy. I want us to pick up where we left off too - that was the happiest time of my life and I would love to get that back. Thank you for being honest about your feelings for me too - I appreciate that. Yes, I understand you can’t say those 'three little words’ and I can’t either. But you, Tommy Andrews, you are very VERY important to me.”

I took the woman in my arms and held her close. I did care very much for Rosa and I was happy to be here with her. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me and it made me proud that she wanted to be with me too. I kissed her again knowing that we both felt something special for each other even if we couldn’t honestly call it love. We both wanted each other and only each other. That was enough for us.

We continued to see each other for a long time after that. We became quite close and yes, we were able to say those three little words to each other. I ended up getting my degree and opening up my own business. Rosa asked me to move in with her and I agreed, but I still kept very close tabs on my mother until she decided that she wanted to go live with her sister in Florida. It was sad to see her go, but I knew she would be happy - she and her sister had always been close. And we had the money, with both of us working, that in the summer we would go visit.

One day just about a year ago, I came home from work and Rosa was waiting for me as usual. I told her that I wanted to go out to dinner, that I had something I needed to talk to her about. We went to the same restaurant I took her to when I came back to town to see her.

“So what is it you wanted to talk about Tommy?” she asked.

“Well, Rosa we have been seeing each other for awhile now and when you combine it with the time we had with each other before I went to college, it’s been almost two years. We have both been able to say I love you to each other and really mean it and we have had some amazing sex as well as some amazing times outside the bedroom.

"So with all that being said…" I got down on one knee in front of everyone in the restaurant… "I would be happy and honored if you would become my wife, Rosa Delgado.”

Rosa didn’t even have to think about it. “Oh my god, Tommy, Yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!” she said, hugging me and kissing me. Since neither of us had any family that would be able to attend a wedding, we decided to just make it a simple justice of the peace thing and save the expense of a big shindig. The important thing is that we were married.

And we have been happily married ever since.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments