Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Second MILF

30
6 Comments 6
37.9k Views 37.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
I was nineteen when I met Jeannie during my first week at college. She was a tall and tanned brunette with long flowing hair. Her drop dead gorgeous looks were combined with a slender body and an outstanding personality. At first our interactions consisted of nothing more than exchanging pleasantries as I was still a little shy.

It was less than a year ago I had been in a relationship with Crystal, the mother of a girl I was seeing that Summer. She had made arrangements for us to spend a couple of days a week fucking each other's brains out once school resumed.

When her daughter and I had a fight and broke up, I continued see and fuck Crystal on a regular basis. It ended when her truck driver husband was involved in a wreck and was forced off the road.

It had been a long miserable Winter and Spring was no better. I didn't try to date and spent most of my time alone thinking about the future. I informed my parents of my decision to attend college that Fall. They surprised me by telling me that they had put money aside for it, all I had to do was make the decision.

Less than a month later I finally worked up the courage to invite Jeannie for a coffee and she accepted the invitation without hesitation. It was during that first meeting away from the classroom setting that we discovered we had a lot in common.

Jeannie and I soon began to spend a lot of time together off and on campus walking and talking. We discovered that there was a definite sexual attraction on both our parts and it was confirmed during our first kiss in one of the dark hallways.

The fires of passion were ignited and we knew we would soon have to do something about it, but there were problems.

Now I still worked at the restaurant to help with my daily expenses and I opted to live at home rather than burden my folks with the cost of campus housing. The rule of no overnight female guests was still in effect.

Jeannie was in a similar situation. She also lived at home but didn't have to work. A trust fund established by her late father kept her supplied with money for college and living expenses. I decided to spring the idea of a getaway weekend on her during our upcoming date.

So on Friday around 7:00 PM I headed to her house to pick her up. My knock on the door was answered by her Mom, Karen. It was easy to see where Jeannie got her looks, Karen could have been mistaken for an older sister.

I was invited into the living room to wait until Jeannie came downstairs. Upon entering I noticed that the mantle above the fireplace was lined with trophies for figure skating, some of them were less than a year old.

Along with the trophies and numerous gold metals were pictures of Karen in her skating costumes. She looked fantastic in them.

"Yes, those are mine. I was a champion figure skater since I was sixteen and I almost made the U.S. Olympic team. I took a bad fall during tryouts and that finished me," she informed me as she entered the room.

"Wow, that sucks."

"Yeah it did. But a talent scout for the Ice Capades spotted me at the tryouts and I was approached and offered a job. I spent about five years on the road with them," she continued.

"These pictures of you are great."

"Thank you. I still skate every chance, it helps me keep my shape."

"Well it works because you look fantastic," I blurted out and received a smile.

"Smooth move, asshole. Tell the Mom how hot she looks," I mentally scolded myself.

"I only left because I became pregnant with Jeannie shortly after meeting her father," she continued.

I continued to examine the photographs. My favorite was the one of her clad in a black and silver skater outfit. Karen came up next to me as I admired the picture and the scent of her perfume enveloped me.

"You like that one?" she asked.

"Very much," I responded trying not to look at her.

"That's one of my favorite outfits," she informed me.

Then for reasons I cannot explain I told her how much I would love to see her in it. She turned toward me and gave me another smile.

"Then the next time I go to the ice rink I'll wear it."

"When will that be?" I asked totally forgetting all about Jeannie that was upstairs dressing for our date.

"I go every Saturday around 7:00 AM. Why? Do you plan on showing up?"

"And if I do is that a problem?"

"Not in the least. But I'm not going to wear it unless you promise to be there."

"I promised that I'll be there."

Jeannie bounded downstairs about a minute later and we said our goodbyes. Dinner and the movie were great and so was the time we spent in my cars kissing and touching. She loved my suggestion of a weekend alone and informed me that she would buy some sexy lingerie for it.

However, that evening after I had crawled into bed, it was images of Karen clad in her black skating outfit that glided through my mind and caused my cock to harden.

Saturday finally arrived and I headed to the ice rink. I was surprised to find that there were a few skaters already on the ice illuminated by the bright lights. I walked along the outside edge of the rink that was semi dark until I finally spotted her at the end of the rink.

Karen saw me as I approached the wall and skated over, true to her promise she was clad in the black and silver outfit. I could only stare as she was stunning beyond belief. Her top was skin tight, hugged her torso and made her full breasts look more prominent. The short skirt revealed long and slender legs.

My staring was interrupted by her leaning over the wall and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I take it you approve?"

"Wow," was the only clever thing I could say in response.

'My things are at the end of the rink behind the goalie net," she informed me as she skated away.

I headed there and found her jacket and carryall. I took a seat and continued to watch her glide across the ice on her silver blades.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

When Karen did a pirouette her tiny skirt flared up revealing a shapely bottom clad in black and I imagined stroking her long legs and her silk covered ass.

She finally skated over and exited the ice. I helped her don her warm up jacket and she took a seat very close to me. She then dug a thermos out from her carryall and poured herself a cup. It was an effort not to keep my eyes glued on her fantastic legs as we chatted.

Karen set her coffee cup down and scanned the area around us for second. She then turned her body toward me offering an unobstructed view of her knees and thighs, leaned into me and placed her lips on mine.

I responded by taking her firm body in my arms and pulling her closer. Our tongues gently entered each other's mouths as my hand stroked her legs. As we gently sucked each other's tongues my hand worked its way up her legs heading toward her hemline.

Her hand wound up in my lap where she gently rubbed the outline of my swollen cock through my jeans.

"This is wrong, you're Jeannie's boyfriend," she informed me as pulled away.

"Yeah I know, but I don't care."

"So how long have you had this thing for older females?" she questioned as she moved in closer again.

Then for reasons I could not understand I spilled my guts and told her everything about my affair with Crystal, and I do mean everything. She listened intently as I told her about every sexual act that Crystal and I performed.

When I finished she rewarded me with another long passionate kiss and I noticed that her nipples were pressing against her tight costume top. This time she didn't flinch as my hand began to venture up her short skater's skirt.

"All of Jeannie's boyfriends stared when they first met me, and I'm sure many of them spun fantasies about doing me, but I was never attracted to any of them. Then you came along and changed all that, "she informed me.

She allowed my hand to slide higher between her firm legs that were covered in beige tights. She softly moaned when my hand reached her moist crotch.

"So do you want to do me in this outfit?" she asked.

"Very much. Is there some place more private or warmer?"

"No, not really. There are trainer rooms, but those are always locked. As far as privacy goes no one can see us."

"Really?"

"Yes. The lights on the ice are very bright and with the spectator area being dark you really can't see anyone sitting there. Now you will have to excuse me as I need to use the powder room," she informed me as she rose and hit the ice.

I watched her skate across the ice to the far end performing some tricky manoeuvrers before she exited leaving me alone in the semi dark area with my lust and a raging hard on. It was about fifteen minutes later that she headed back my way. She exited the ice and sat real close to me again and her lips sought mine.

My hand once again drifted to her magnificent legs, only this time they encountered warm naked flesh. While in the ladies room she had removed her flesh colored tights.

"Doesn't the cold bother you?" I asked.

"Not much as I am use to it. However my pilot light is out and you'll have to start it," Karen whispered softly in my ear with a wicked smile on her face.

Once again as our lips locked my hand drifted between her thighs. Her skin was satiny smooth and the higher my hand drifted up her leg the warmer her skin became.

"Are you going to let your little boy out in the cold?" she asked.

I stood for a moment to unzip and allow my swollen cock to escape its denim prison. Karen reached over and unfastened by belt and tugged my jeans and boxers down. When my naked butt made contact with the cold wooden bench it sent a chill through me and I became even harder.

Karen stood up and faced me, placing a hand on my shoulder for balance. She reached under her short skirt with one hand and second later I helped her step out of her black underwear. It was done slowly so as not to snag them on the glittering silver blades on her feet.

Karen then placed both hands on my shoulders as she swung a long leg over the bench. As she began to sit she grabbed my cock and it disappeared under her tiny silky skirt. A second later I felt it at the entrance of her hot wet opening.

A soft moan escaped her lips and she settled down in my lap with my cock buried in her up to the hilt. She looked at me with her eyes full of lust and began to rise up and down. She locked her legs around my back at the ankles and I swear I went into her even deeper.

"Oh yes," I said in her ear as my hands went under her skirt. I began to caress her firm but smooth butt as we started kissing again.

"Its been so long since I had a cock in me," she admitted as she ground herself against me.

"It's been awhile since I was in a pussy as hot as yours," I replied as I rubbed her breasts through her costume top.

She increased her bucking and grinding and only stopped long enough to take my face in her hands.

"I'm going to cum," she repeated over and over as she stared in my eyes.

I felt her body stiffen as she uttered a soft contented moan.

"Now it's my turn," I told her as I grabbed her butt with both off my hands and squeezed.

Karen issued another moan as I shot my wad inside her hot tunnel. We stopped moving and just sat there gently kissing. I could feel my cock shrinking and my semen mixed with her fluids leaking onto me.

She got off of me and took her seat next to me again as she placed her head on my shoulder. I no longer felt the cold, just contentment.

"I harbor no illusions that Jeannie is a virgin and I know that you two are planning a getaway weekend next week," Karen informed me.

"Is that a problem?"

"Not in the least. Have a good time, but I hope I will see you here again."

"You can count on it."

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments