Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Ann Turned Submissive

"My wife Ann experiences her ultimate desire of being a submissive."

52
20 Comments 20
57.0k Views 57.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
My wife Ann and I are in our early fifties and have been married for more than twenty-five years. We were virgins when we first met, and fell in love almost immediately, shortly after meeting out of college. But, when you've been together as long as we have, things can get a bit monotonous in the bedroom. Over the past year, we've been exchanging ideas on what we'd like to see happen in the bedroom. At first it was just basic ideas like longer foreplay sessions and trying a few different positions. We had discussed these things for the better part of three months or so when, one night after making love, we began to talk about what our ultimate fantasy would be.

Mine was simply wanting to watch her with another man. I had no grand illusions on what she might say or think, and was quite surprised how receptive she was to the idea. She said it sounded interesting and fun, and we talked some more about it that night. I then asked her what her ultimate fantasy might be. I nearly fell out of the bed when she told me how she had thoughts of being a submissive to another man. She felt a bit embarrassed at first talking about it, and I must admit I had no idea that she had felt this way.
This was quite unusual for her as Ann is more of the soccer mom type. She rarely ever does anything that could be ever be construed as being bad. She then went on to tell me that she'd felt this burning desire for a while now. The older she had gotten the more open she'd become with her inner sexual desires. She also shared the thought of being taken by a younger man with a huge cock, something else that she deeply desired.

She loved the idea of not being in control and made to do whatever her young captor wanted. I had no idea she experienced such thoughts, and I began to wonder if other women out there felt something similar to this. I thought only men had those wild kind of desires, but I quickly found out how wrong I was.

Over the next few weeks we chatted nightly about her arousing thoughts. She would get so wet and hot that it would lead to some explosive fireworks in the bedroom. This again was taken in the text of a fantasy, and after talking it over with her I could see a deep down desire to take it to another level.

I thought about it over the next few weeks, and made a decision that could possibly change our lives. I took it one step further and secretly searched for a suitable partner for her without telling her about it.

I posted an online add looking for someone in our general area. There was one guy in particular that instantly grabbed my attention. Eric claimed he was in his twenties and had a thing for older submissive women. There was something about him that is hard to describe, and he seemed very confident in his overall convictions. He loved the idea of being in control, and said he could give Ann everything she had ever wanted.

He seemed like a very smart likable guy who had everything I could have ever wanted for my wife. He claimed to have a nine inch cock and that only added to my overall excitement. We chatted for a while before I finally mentioned anything to Ann. I began to wonder, though, if his cock would be a bit too large for her to handle. My cock was barely average in size and was no way in the same class of his. He also was proud of the fact that he could fuck all night long and that my wife wouldn’t be the same woman when he was done with her.

I admit I found chatting with him about my wife to be quite arousing. Listening to him telling me how he would like to fuck her senseless with his large cock in front of me, had my cock hard as a rock. Our chats only grew more intense as time went on, and it had a considerable effect over my everyday life.

I was a bit worried at first what Ann might think about going behind her back like this, and I wondered if she really would follow through with it or not. Her pussy was still tight even after all those years, and I wondered what effect his large cock would have on her. Ann had previously told me that some women in her office swore that there is nothing better than being fucked by a big cock, and that their orgasms were nothing less than spectacular. This might have been an added reason to why Ann felt so strongly about it. I now left it in her hands to decide and I waited for an answer.

A few days later we sat down and discussed it for nearly two hours. We looked at all the different elements of it, and when it had come down to making a decision Ann’s overall desires kicked in. She agreed to give it a try and see where it goes from there. The idea of being a submissive to another man was something she'd thought about for quite a while now. This opportunity would not only fulfill her desire but mine also of seeing her with another man. It seemed like the perfect answer to our own personal desires, and we both agreed to support one another going forward.

I contacted Eric a few days later and set up a time for the three of us to meet. We met with him about a week later at a local motel not too far from where we lived. He gave me a set of instructions he wanted us to follow before meeting him, and one of them was that my wife was to wear nothing but a long white dress shirt. He had imagined this whole scenario countless times, and I can’t tell you how arousing and nerve-racking it was over the next few days. I hadn’t seen so much pep in Ann in years, and when the night finally arrived I realized this was no longer a fantasy.

When Eric walked into our motel room we both instantly noticed something different about him. He looked much younger than either one of us had expected. When he mentioned he was in his twenties, I just assumed it meant mid to upper twenties, but in reality he looked closer to twenty than anything else. He had a baby face and wasn’t all that big of a guy. He stood barely five foot ten and around a hundred and fifty or so pounds. He had a lean body and a small firm ass, but his age didn’t deter Ann one bit. She was way too aroused to go back now.

Eric was a bit quiet at first as this would be the first time he had done something like this. It was all new to him as it was to us, but as he warmed up to my wife that quickly changed. He loved the idea of being in control, and Ann stood off in the distance dressed in one of my dress shirts. It barely covered her lovely body and she left the top two buttons undone. She looked extremely sexy and fuckable, and it gave me a hard on just glancing over at her. I hadn’t felt this excited in quite some time, and I couldn’t wait to watch him fuck her senseless in front of me.

Ann might had been thirty years older than the young man, but that didn’t stop her from moving forward with him. The first thing Eric wanted was for Ann to show herself off to him. He had her unbutton the rest of the shirt as it hung barely covering each of her big tits. He then wanted to see her ass and Ann slowly turned around for him. She slowly lifted up her shirt just enough to show him her naked round cheeks. She then bent slightly forward giving Eric an even more glaring view of her beautiful ass, and a partial view of her swollen pussy.

It was then that Eric began to undress in front of Ann. He removed everything but his briefs and the outline of his cock was quite visible.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

Ann’s gaze went straight towards the bulge that filled the front of his briefs. He then slowly removed them and his big cock popped out directly in front of her. His cock was everything he said it was - big and extremely smooth. It was nearly clean shaven and it stuck straight out, a solid eight to nine inches long. It had a profound effect on Ann and seconds later he told her to come to him and suck his cock.

Ann clearly felt a wave of arousal come over her like never before, and she began to give in even more to her inner desires. She walked towards him and knelt down before him. She began to worship his big cock right there in front of me, gently stroking it while licking the shaft. When his cock had become fully engorged she wrapped her luscious lips around it and began to suck hard. I could see his thick cock pushing out the sides of her cheeks as the young man ran several inches of his cock in and out of her mouth at will. Ann loves sucking cock and she sat there, on her knees with her shirt down over each arm.

A short time later he ordered my wife up onto the bed. He told her to spread her legs wide so he could see her tight pussy. Ann climbed onto the bed and laid on her back. Her knees were bent and she opened up her legs for him. He got a good view of her wet pussy, and it only made his cock that much harder. Her pussy was moist and swollen, and Eric said to her, “I want you to use your fingers and open up that tight pussy for me to see.”

Ann did as told, pulling the swollen lips of her pussy apart. She was extremely aroused and moisture oozed from it. She wanted his big cock more than ever now, and the young man climbed up on top of her. She then reached down and guided his hard nine inch cock between the swollen lips of her aroused pussy. She began to cry loudly out, “Oh yes! Oh yes, it is so big!”

He began to fuck her with long hard strokes as she wrapped one arm wrapped around the back of his neck while her other hand fondled his tight, small ass. She wanted more of his cock as time went on, and after a few minutes she began to try to pull him even deeper inside her. She began to cry out, “Oh yes baby. It feels so good. Your cock is so big.”

I had never heard her so vocal while being fucked, and her moans now filled the small motel room. Several minutes had passed and Ann obviously felt a powerful orgasm building. She held tightly onto his young firm body with both hands, and seconds later she cried out, “Oh god, I am cumming.”

It rocked her body like never before, and it left her in a shaken state of mind. He then rolled her over on top of him. Ann now began to fuck him hard as she took in several inches of his throbbing cock. I could see the lips of her swollen pussy wrapped tightly around the shaft of his cock, and her cries radiated throughout the small room.

I now pulled my own cock from my pants in desperation. I'd made a bet with my wife that I could watch and not jerk myself off until she was done fucking him, but I no longer could win that bet. I gave my cock several gentle strokes while watching my lovely wife move back and forth on the shaft of his cock while moaning and crying out wildly.

It had been only a short time when Ann began to cum hard all over the young man’s cock yet again. Her cries were intense and I desperately did my best not to let my own cock erupt. Several minutes had passed and young Eric now wanted to take my wife from behind. He had her get on all fours on the center of the bed and he moved in behind her nice round ass. He began to pound her hard from behind and I heard Ann cry out again and again, “Oh yes baby. Give it to me, give it to me!”

Eric now rammed several inches of his cock deeply into her as she quickly felt another powerful orgasm building. Eric continued to ask her again and again, “You like my big cock?”

“Yes, yes,” my wife screamed out.

Several minutes had passed, and Ann screamed out yet again into another very intense orgasm. At that point I could no longer hold and my cock began to explode all over myself. Eric fucked Ann hard for several more minutes as she cried out in total pleasure. I then heard him say, “Oh fuck! I'm going to cum all over your beautiful ass.”

Seconds later I heard him grunt loudly out as he pulled his throbbing big cock from my wife’s stretched pussy. He gave his cock several firm strokes as it began to erupt all over her lovely ass. Cum now oozed down the cheeks of her round ass, and she laid there on the bed in total exhaustion. I can’t describe how intense and arousing it was watching him fuck my wife, and it took her several minutes to regain her composure. She then headed off to the bathroom to clean up.

When Ann returned minutes later, Eric was waiting for her. Eric’s cock had swollen up once again and he wanted to fuck Ann one more time. He told her to lay on her stomach across the edge of the bed and he moved in behind her lovely ass. He slammed his nine inch cock back into her and began to fuck her extremely hard for the next several minutes. Ann screamed out in pure ecstasy, and he held tightly onto her shoulders while he rammed nearly every inch of his cock deeply into her. This immediately sent Ann over the edge yet again, and she screamed out loudly during another shattering orgasm.

He then flipped her over onto her back and tossed her legs high over each of his shoulders. He curled his arms around her thighs and once again began to fuck my wife with long hard strokes. I watched on in amazement as my wife’s tits moved in unison with every thrust of his cock. I was so aroused that my cock had sprung back to attention. He pounded my wife for twenty minutes or so as she cried and moaned out like never before.

A short time later he moved Ann onto the center of the bed. He climbed on top of her and again fucked her with long hard strokes for about another twenty minutes. It was then that his cock was on the edge of erupting once again. My wife cried out one last time to him, “I want you to cum inside me.”

Seconds later I heard my wife and Eric cry out together. He filled her stretched pussy with his huge load while Ann cried out one last time into another powerful orgasm. Seconds later he rolled off her and his cum trickled from her pussy down onto the bed. Her body still shook and trembled and she laid there, in total exhaustion and unable to move. She told the young man how great of a lover he was before he finally got dressed. He left shortly after that with a huge smile. He'd conquered my wife directly in front of me and there wasn’t much more to say than that.

I fucked Ann shortly after and, as I came deep inside her. I felt his cum mixing with mine. It left both of us humble in our experience. This was last year, and Ann and I had talked about possibly meeting up with Eric again. I had the desire this time for him to fuck my wife in our own bed while I watched. I can’t tell you how excited I get at just the thought of it happening.

I wonder how many other women out there would love to be a submissive to a younger man, and how many men would love to watch their wives with a dominant man? I'd love to know your feelings on this.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments