Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Relations

"Carolyn's hot young neighbor changes her life in ways she never imagined..."

63
25 Comments 25
67.4k Views 67.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
Carolyn had unpacked the last box when the doorbell rang. Pushing her hair back with a huff, she wondered who would be ringing the bell on her first day in her new house. Probably the neighborhood busy body, wanting to be the first to get the scoop, she thought sourly.

She looked briefly in the newly-hung hall mirror on her way to the door, noting with dismay her rumpled t-shirt and less-than-pristine shorts. Well, people who popped over unannounced shouldn't expect perfection.

Reminding herself to be pleasant, she swung open the door and had to hold in a gasp. Standing on her porch was not the elderly busy body she'd expected, but a tall, tan young man with dark, curly hair. He smiled as she stood there, gaping.

"Hi, I'm Mark...I live right there." With a lazy grin, he pointed in the direction of a small, neatly maintained Cape next door. The way his eyes wandered over Carolyn's body as he spoke made the hair on her arms stand up. "I wondered if you needed any help moving things. I mean, I saw you going in and out with boxes—"

Carolyn finally found her voice. "Oh! That was just a few things I didn't trust with the movers...most everything is where it needs to be, but would you like to come in for a drink? I've got iced tea, and Perrier...not much else, I'm afraid."

The young man considered her offer, then smiled. "Yeah, some iced tea would be great. Thanks."

Carolyn stepped aside to let him in, and as he passed she noted that he must be at least 6'2" to her 5'6". He was lean, not overly muscular, and hot as hell. And probably less than half my age, she chided herself.

"Oh...I'm Carolyn, by the way. Sorry, I'm pretty much brain-dead from unpacking."

Mark leaned against her kitchen counter and grinned. "It's nice to meet you, Carolyn."

She handed him a tall glass filled with tea, and poured some for herself. "Likewise, Mark. It was nice of you to offer your help."

"I never mind helping a beautiful woman." He took a sip of tea, and Carolyn noticed the grimace that he quickly replaced with a smile.

"Oh, sorry. You were probably expecting sweetened tea. I try to be careful of my weight. Would you prefer Perrier?"

Mark gave her an appreciative once-over, lingering on her breasts. "You look like you're in great shape to me. But you're right, all that sugar isn't good for you. This is fine, thanks."

Carolyn suggested they sit on the back porch. As they sat on the wicker settee and chatted, she learned that Mark was 24 and owned the house next door. He worked for a landscape design company. She thought of the sad state of her new yard, and imagined Mark shirtless and sweaty as he pruned her hedges.

"Carolyn?" Mark was looking at her expectantly.

"Oh! Sorry...I didn't catch that." She flushed, embarrassed at being caught day-dreaming.

"I asked where you moved from."

"Oh...from Massachusetts. My divorce was finalized a few months ago, and I just wanted a change. I grew up in Connecticut and love it here, and since my job allows me to live pretty much anywhere, I decided to come back."

"What do you do for a living?" Mark's gaze was intent, as though what Carolyn was telling him was utterly fascinating.

"I'm a novelist." Carolyn watched Mark warily, hoping he wouldn't ask for more details. But of course, he did.

"Well, I write under a pen name. Erotica, mostly."

Mark's face broke out in a huge grin. "Oh yeah? That's cool. I'll have to check out some of your stuff."

"Oh, um, sure...if you want." Carolyn wasn't sure why she suddenly felt uncomfortable discussing her career. It afforded her a very nice lifestyle, and she wasn't ashamed of what she did. Before she could give it more thought, Mark stood and stretched, revealing tights abs and a thin line of dark hair that disappeared beneath the waistband of his shorts.

"I guess I'll get going and let you get back to work. It was really nice meeting you, Carolyn." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. He smelled fresh, like soap and maybe citrus. Like he'd just showered. 

As Mark turned to go, he stopped as though he'd forgotten something. "Would it be okay if I came over tomorrow and fixed up your yard a little? Just as a neighborly gesture." He grinned.

Carolyn's stomach fluttered. "Oh, that would be very kind of you. But I can't let you do it free of charge."

"I want to. But if you insist, we can discuss payment after I'm done." With a wink, Mark set his glass on the kitchen counter and let himself out.

Carolyn forced herself to get back to unpacking dishes and linens, but she couldn't get her handsome young neighbor out of her head.

The next day Mark showed up as promised. He cut the lawn, trimmed the overgrown privet hedges and cleaned up the flower beds in front of Carolyn's porch. Carolyn watched from her kitchen window, mesmerized by the way his taut muscles rippled as he worked.

When he was finished, Carolyn got out her checkbook, but he gently pushed it away as she waited, pen poised to write.

"When I told you we'd discuss payment, I was thinking more along the lines of you letting me take you out to dinner." Mark smiled earnestly, waiting for Carolyn's answer.

Carolyn was even more frazzled than she'd been yesterday. "I—I don't see how you taking me out is payment for what you've done for me. And besides that, I'm old enough to be your mother."

Mark was undeterred. "I doubt that. And if you are, I don't care. You're beautiful, intelligent and I just want to get you know you better. Have dinner with me."

Carolyn found herself unable to resist Mark's dimpled grin. "I'm 46, Mark. More than old enough to be your mother. I'll have dinner with you, but that's it. Dinner."

"Of course. And for the record, that's a great age, even though you don't look it. I love older women." He smiled, making Carolyn's stomach flip.

"How about next Saturday, 7:00? Is Italian okay?"

Carolyn felt like she was on auto-pilot, answering that next Saturday was fine and she loved Italian. All the while, she was thinking, Am I really doing this? Getting involved with a 24 year old?

Part of her thought she must be crazy, but deep inside, she felt a thrill of anticipation.

Saturday came, and she was dressed and ready by 6:45. She'd chosen a simple black jersey wrap dress and strappy heels, which it seemed like she hadn't had the occasion to wear in forever. She jumped when the doorbell rang at exactly seven.

Mark grinned as she opened the door. She had to stifle a gasp at the sight of him. She'd only seen him in shorts and t-shirts; tonight, he wore dark-wash jeans and a pale-blue button down, the collar open and sleeves rolled up. She felt a tug in the pit of her belly.

"Come on in...I just need to get my purse." Carolyn closed the door behind Mark and turned to go upstairs, but he gently grasped her elbow.

"Let me look at you. You're absolutely stunning, Carolyn."

"Thank you, Mark. You look very nice tonight, too."

Mark shook his head. "I didn't say you looked nice. I said you're stunning. And you are."

Flustered, Carolyn flashed a halting smile and hurried upstairs to retrieve her bag.

The restaurant was casual but elegant, the food delicious. But it was the company that surprised and impressed Carolyn the most. Mark was smart, funny, charming...and if she didn't know it, she'd never have guessed he was only 24. She didn't feel any of the discomfort she'd thought there would be. Conversation flowed easily, and she felt a pang of disappointment when their server brought the check.

Mark pulled into her driveway, making her laugh. "I could have walked home from your house, you know. It is right next door."

"What kind of date would I be if I let you do that, hmm? I'm going to walk you to your door, too." He got out and walked around to open Carolyn's door, helped her out and walked her up to her front door.

"I really like you, Carolyn. I had a great time with you tonight." As she fumbled for her keys, Carolyn kept her eyes averted, both wanting and afraid of what might come next.

"Carolyn?" Mark's hand on her arm made her turn and look up at him.

"I hope we can do it again. Good night." He bent and kissed the corner of her mouth, lingering just enough to make her heart race.

Carolyn didn't know whether to feel relieved, or disappointed.

Carolyn lay in bed that night, unable to sleep as she replayed the evening in her mind. Mark seemed truly interested in her, despite—or maybe because of—their age difference. He had everything she could want in a man. Could she really date someone so much younger? Was she just setting herself up for heartbreak, and right on the heels of a divorce? She finally fell asleep, pretty sure that she wanted to at least give things with Mark a try.

The next few days were busy. Carolyn had some revisions to make on her latest novel, and she barely left the house. She saw Mark a few times in passing, and they waved hello and went on with their day. By Wednesday, she realized that she wanted to see him again, and as she was considering what to do about it there was a knock at her door. Mark stood on her porch with a bottle of wine, and his usual sexy grin.

"I know you've been busy, but have a drink with me. Just one, and I'll let you get back to your work."

Carolyn led the way into the kitchen and grabbed wine glasses. They sat on her porch and chatted, filling each other in on what they'd been doing. True to his word, after an hour or so, Mark kissed Carolyn's cheek and rose to leave. The keen disappointment she felt prompted her to invite him over for dinner the next night. He accepted with a smile, and left.

Thursday, Carolyn tidied up and made lasagna. Every time she thought of Mark, her stomach fluttered pleasantly with nerves. 

Mark showed up at 6:30, his usual easy grin and relaxed demeanor in place. They carried their food into the living room, since Carolyn's dining room was still unfurnished. She apologized as they balanced their plates on the ottoman and sat on the floor.

"I like it. It's casual, and it allows me to sit closer to you than I'd be able to at the dining room table." The way he held her gaze as he spoke made Carolyn's skin prickle. She smiled, unsure of how to respond.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" Mark was watching her carefully. "When I say things like that, I mean."

"No, not uncomfortable. I just don't know if you really mean it, or why you would mean it."

Mark looked perplexed. "Of course I mean it. Why is it so hard for you believe I could be attracted to you? Our age difference doesn't matter to me. In fact, it makes you sexier."

He paused. "But if it bothers you, or you're not interested, I'll stop. I don't want to force my company on you."

Carolyn was quick to correct him. "No! I like you, Mark. It doesn't bother me...it makes me feel sexy, and wanted. How could I not want that? I just don't want to be a fling, or a curiosity. I don't know what you want."

He regarded her for a moment. "You don't know what I want? Let me show you..." He leaned over, grasping her chin in his hand and pressed his lips to hers, sucking on her upper lip and sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Carolyn moaned as the kiss grew more heated. All of her doubts and misgivings were forgotten as Mark kissed down her jaw and along her neck.

She whimpered when he finally pulled back. "I'm not looking for a quick fuck, Carolyn. I've had that, and I can get that pretty easily if I want to. I want you. I want to get to know you, date you, and yes, fuck you and make you cum over and over..."

His hand had crept up to her breast, squeezing and kneading as he pressed his lips to her with a groan. "You drive me crazy, Carolyn. I don't care what people think, and you shouldn't, either."

Carolyn was breathless when Mark finally broke the kiss to lavish attention on her breasts. As he unclasped her bra, she moaned and lay on her back, pulling Mark down with her. She opened her legs in invitation, and he nestled in between them, sucking and pinching her stiff nipples.

"You have fantastic tits." Mark's low moans and grunts went straight to Carolyn's pussy.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

As he sucked and licked like a man possessed, Carolyn was stunned to feel her pussy clench with a powerful climax.

"Christ, did you just come? That's so fucking sexy." Mark leaned over her, one warm hand sliding from her breast to her belly and into the waistband of her shorts. He pushed her panties aside and slid two fingers into her wet cunt, pulling them back out and bringing them to his mouth.

"Mmm, baby...I want you to come all over my face before I fuck you." He deftly popped the button and unzipped her shorts, dragging them down her legs before wedging himself between her thighs.

"Look how wet you are for me..." Mark parted her labia with his index finger and slowly pushed it inside, making Carolyn sigh. He gently kissed her inner thigh and worked his way inward, pressing a kiss to her pussy before taking a long lick up her slit. With a tortured groan, he began to eat her out in earnest.

Carolyn dug her fingers into Mark's thick hair, bucking against his mouth as he sucked on her clit. She gasped as his fingers found her g-spot, and she came with a loud cry, her legs shaking.

Mark crawled up to lie beside her, turning her face to him for a deep kiss. She moaned as she tasted her juices on his lips and tongue. With fumbling fingers, she reached for his zipper.

"Oh, fuck, Carolyn..." Mark sat up and hastily removed his pants and boxer briefs, throwing them behind him. By the time he'd gotten his shirt off, Carolyn was naked and spread before him. He wasted no time in settling between her thighs, his cock nestled against her wet pussy.

With a groan, he lowered his head to kiss and nip her neck. Carolyn wriggled impatiently beneath him, her hands roaming across his back, down to his ass and back again.

"Please, Mark..."

He stopped, regarding her with a cocky grin. "Please, what?"

"Please..." She stared back at him, willing him to understand...and then she realized he wanted her to say it. "Please, fuck me."

Before she'd finished he was inside her, his first deep thrust taking her breath away. Carolyn wrapped her legs around Mark's lean hips, meeting his powerful thrusts and clawing at his back.

Carolyn's fears about their age difference evaporated as Mark drove his cock into her over and over. His sexy grunts and groans clearly indicated his enthusiasm and enjoyment of her body, and she felt sexy and desirable with a hot guy nearly half her age giving her the best fucking of her life.

Her musings were interrupted as Mark abruptly knelt and threw her legs over his shoulders. He looked down at her with lust in his eyes, and thrust back into her with curse. The new angle had Carolyn coming in no time, with Mark following shortly after, his cock pulsing deep inside her.

He collapsed beside her, breathing hard, his lean, muscled body glistening from exertion. Carolyn was struck by how handsome and youthful he was, and for the first time, she felt not doubt but pride that he wanted her.

"Hey..." Mark had turned on his side, facing her. He smiled softly, tracing a finger along her breast. "How are you feeling?"

Carolyn giggled. "Amazing. I haven't had sex since before my divorce, and that was...wow."

"Mmm, good. From now on, I plan on keeping you very satisfied." Mark cupped and lifted her breast, taking the nipple in his mouth and sucking. The low noises he made in the back of his throat sent little shocks of desire straight to Carolyn's pussy. She combed her fingers through his hair contentedly, watching him. Eventually she drifted off, with Mark burrowed into her breasts.

True to his word, Mark fucked Carolyn regularly and enthusiastically. He was a generous lover, and made her feel beautiful and sexy. He could be sweet and gentle one minute, rough and demanding the next. With him, she tried things she never would have imagined during her marriage, or before.

Carolyn knew she was already falling hard. She was okay with that, because she was pretty sure Mark was, too. Six weeks after they'd first fucked, they spent most nights together, and the sex only got better. 

It wasn't just fucking, though. Mark was affectionate and sweet, and almost always ended up wrapped around Carolyn after sex, his face buried in her soft breasts, usually with a nipple in his mouth. It turned Carolyn on at first that he was so enamored of her breasts. After a while, though, when his enthusiasm for them hadn't waned, but seemed even stronger, one night she jokingly asked if he'd missed out on being breastfed as a baby.

She hadn't expected the fire in his eyes, or his earnest response. "I don't know about that, but fuck...that would be the hottest thing ever. You don't know what that would do to me, Carolyn."

Confused, she asked, "What what would do to you?"

Color rose in Mark's cheeks. "Breastfeeding. Nursing from you. It's something that really turns me on."

Seeing Carolyn's uncertainty, he began to backtrack. "It's okay, I wouldn't expect you to want that. It's just a kink of mine...you know how much I love your tits..." He trailed off, unsure of what else to say.

"No, no, don't be embarrassed. It's just...It's not something I'm familiar with." She stroked his face, loving the two day growth that covered his cheeks. "Tell me more."

Carolyn was rediscovering her sexuality with Mark. He'd introduced her to so many new things; she loved exploring this new side of herself with him. The idea of him nursing from her breasts turned her on, but she wasn't sure how it would work. She smiled encouragingly. "Really. I want to know more."

Drawing Carolyn close, Mark told her how he'd discovered his lactation fetish reading erotic stories. From there, he'd found videos, and fixated on the idea of drinking from a lover.

"It's a big commitment, though...I've never even told anyone else about it. You'd have to take supplements, and be manually and orally stimulated every four hours or so. It could take months of that before your milk would even come in."

As he talked, Carolyn found herself more and more intrigued with the idea. She'd never had children, but she imagined her breasts growing, the feeling of her milk letting down, needing to be suckled. Her skin broke out in goosebumps as she imagined Mark slowly emptying her breasts, his lips wrapped around her nipple as he suckled. It was a big commitment...but her job allowed her to work from home, she had no close family or friends who would be curious, and she had a very enthusiastic partner.

"I'd like to look into it some more. But I'm not opposed to the idea, Mark. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I want to do it. Let me do some research. I think this could be something really special for us."

"Mmm...you're amazing." Mark nuzzled behind her ear, making Carolyn giggle breathlessly. It turned to a moan when she felt his hard cock once again nudging her thigh, and Carolyn wordlessly said a prayer of thanks for young men and short refractory periods.

The next day, Carolyn began looking into what it would take for her to induce lactation. She browsed breast-feeding forums, and found websites devoted to erotic lactation. She found herself growing aroused reading the experiences of other women who had induced for their partner.

Certain that she wanted this, wanted to give this to Mark, she ordered fenugreek capsules. She smiled to herself as she thought of Mark's face when she told him that she'd decided to do it.

That night, after dinner, she led him over to the sofa. He listened as she recounted her findings on inducing lactation, his smile broadening when she told him she'd already ordered the fenugreek capsules.

"We'll need to set up a schedule for you to suckle. It has to be done pretty frequently, so I thought maybe we should get a pump? There'll be times you won't be able to do it, and it's really important to be consistent."

Mark grinned, sprawling out so his head rested on Carolyn's lap. "You know I don't have any problem having these beautiful tits in my mouth. But you're right, even I can't keep up with the amount of suckling you'll need to bring your milk in. We definitely need a pump."

As he spoke, he released the buttons on Carolyn's blouse, revealing her bare breasts. With a groan, he leaned up and latched on to a taut nipple. When he finally pulled away, he smirked. "Practice."

They had the pump three days later, and Carolyn had started taking the fenugreek supplements as soon as they arrived. As promised, Mark eagerly suckled her according to the schedule they set. When he was working, Carolyn made sure to pump.

She knew it would take time, and there was a possibility that her milk might not come in at all, but Carolyn couldn't help but be disappointed as the weeks went on with little change. She thought her breasts felt a bit heavier, especially when Mark got home and she was anticipating him suckling her, but she thought that might be wishful thinking.

After six weeks, both she and Mark were sure her breasts had gotten larger, but there was still no milk. So when Mark moaned one night as he lay beside her, gently suckling, she said with mild reproach, "Don't tease. It's disappointing enough that nothing's happened yet."

He released her nipple and sat up. "I wouldn't do that, baby. Your milk has come in. Not a lot, but I swear I tasted it."

He went back to her breast, moaning again. "Oh, fuck, Carolyn. Look."

He gently massaged her breast until a small white droplet appeared on the tip of her nipple. Carolyn gasped in surprise as Mark reached out and licked it up. Soon another appeared, and he eagerly took her full tit in his mouth again.

She could feel his very hard cock against her belly. She reached out and began stroking him as he suckled, growing very wet as he moaned and drank from her. Soon he had covered her hand in come.

Lying back on the pillows, he closed his eyes. "You can't imagine what that felt like. Those first drops...thank you for doing this, Carolyn."

She played with his hair, overwhelmed with what they'd accomplished together. "You don't have to thank me. It's for us—we did it together. I love that I can give this to you."

"I love you." Mark blurted it out so suddenly that Carolyn just stared for a minute. Then her face broke into a wide smile.

"I don't mean because of this. I'd been thinking about it for a while. I love you, Carolyn."

"I love you, too." She took his face in her hands and leaned down for a kiss, which soon escalated into groping and desperate, needy fucking. As Mark moved inside her, she could feel her breasts grow heavy. When he leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth, the first strong pull pushed her over into a shattering orgasm.

Mark followed soon after. They lay entwined together, Mark nuzzling Carolyn's neck and gently caressing her breasts, until they drifted off.

Having gotten those first precious drops, they were more motivated than ever to keep to a strict schedule of suckling. Their perseverance paid off as Carolyn produced more milk. She loved the expression of bliss on Mark's face as he lay nestled against her, nursing contentedly.

They soon got into a routine, and were able to fit nursing times pretty seamlessly into their schedules. Carolyn felt closer than ever to Mark, and could tell that he felt the same. It seemed only natural that when he asked her to move in with him, she agreed. Where once she couldn't imagine dating a man so much younger, now she couldn't imagine her life without Mark in it.

As soon as her lease was up, they moved her belongings into Mark's house. After a day spent rearranging furniture and making the house theirs, that night they fell into bed exhausted. Mark fell asleep with her nipple between his lips, and Carolyn was happy to leave him that way.

She smiled drowsily as he murmured in his sleep, nuzzling closer to her chest. The familiar fullness made her breasts ache; soon it would be time for Mark to nurse again. She sighed, happy and content with the unexpected turns her life had taken since meeting her handsome young lover.

Published 
Written by JuicynSweet00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments