Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Thing To Do - Part 3

"Abby is at it, again"

25
11 Comments 11
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments will be appreciated."

Life continued between Abby and me as neighbors but not as sexual lovers. Her deceased husband's former employers offered her a job in their HR Department, and she took the job. I did not see her much as she worked a lot, and we had other things to do in our spare time.

Then, one Saturday, she came over to see me. The company was slowing down, and employees were furloughed for three weeks. Abby volunteered for two furloughs. She was going to visit her daughters in California and Oregon.

Abby asked me to watch her place while she was gone. I agreed, and she told me she'd bring me a T-shirt. She was away for about five weeks. When she returned to Arizona, she looked tired, and I made her an offer she could not refuse.

"I'll cook you dinner tonight. I have a couple of steaks and some salad fixings. I'll be 'King of the Grill'."

She came over at about seven, and dinner was ready. I even had some red wine to go with the steaks.

"Quinn, you are a lifesaver. This is perfect. I appreciate you doing this for me."

"No problem."

We talked and laughed the entire evening. Abby told me about her trip, her kids, and her life. At ten o'clock, she decided to go home and get some rest. She got up and gave me a great kiss with her tongue dancing in my mouth. She winked at me and said, "Goodnight."

Well, it was a good idea to turn in for some rest. I went to bed but could not sleep. I just kept staring at the ceiling and remembering Abby's body. Since sleep was not coming, I went outside into the desert night and sat on the patio.

Sitting there, I heard Abby's door open and close. Then, there were footsteps on the rocks.

"Abby, is that you?"

"Yes, Quinn, what are you doing up?"

"Can't sleep."

"Me neither."

"Would you like something to drink? Wine, beer, cognac, vodka?"

"I've never had cognac. I'll try some of that."

I got the cognac and went quietly to Abby's. She had always left the side gate open to get into the backyard. Abby was in a red teddy waiting for me and the cognac. I poured a small snifter and gave it to her. As we drank, I knew we were heading for... sex.

After the second cognac, we were in the mood.

"Quinn, I need to get laid - now!"

"Great, so do I. Let's go inside and get down to business."

We went straight to Abby's bedroom. We embraced and kissed passionately, our hands exploring each other. It had been quite a while since we'd done that. I felt Abby's hand rubbing my cock. Her touch was gentle, having a significant effect. My cock was getting more challenging, and my breathing was getting heavier.

My hand went right for her amazing tits and those large areolae and nipples. I loved fondling her breasts, and Abby was getting more excited, and the pressure on my cock was increasing.

We decided to lie down on the bed before we fell. Abby got on top of me and took my manhood into her hungry mouth. As she engulfed my shaft, I almost lost my load. Her warm mouth and tongue flicking my shaft and balls were driving me into a euphoric state. I knew that if she continued nibbling and sucking my penis, I'd never make it to fucking her.

"Okay, Abby, my turn, switch spots."

Abby laid down, and my mouth went right for her breasts and those succulent nipples. I licked and kissed her breasts before I put the nipples into my mouth. I got the nipple between my teeth, gently bit it, and flicked it with my tongue. Abby began to moan in a shallow voice. After my long, loving caresses on her breasts, it was time to move between her legs.

She was still clean-shaven and smooth as glass. I rubbed her pussy and massaged her clit with little circular motions. She continued to moan as I put my head between her thighs. The sweet musk aroma coming from her cunt was mesmerizing as my tongue went to her womanhood. I had not tasted her juices in a long time. It was beautiful and I could not get enough of it, nor could Abby. She was grinding her pussy into my face and holding my head in her crotch. A series of tremors went through her body. The more I ate her, the more I felt her body respond.

"Quinn, fuck me now. I haven't had sex in a long time and need it. Wow, do I need a good fucking."

I did not have to be asked twice. I placed my knob at her labia and gently pushed against her.

"Yes, Quinn, give me all of it. I want you!"

I shoved my entire shaft into her and began a slow fucking rhythm. After about five thrusts, our speed and intensity started to increase. I felt Abby's vaginal muscles squeeze down on my rod. She felt so good, and we were both soon heading to a climax. I felt my balls starting to squeeze up.

"Abby, I cumming."

"Quinn, shoot it in me. I want to feel your hot load in me. It's been so long."

I felt my load explode inside Abby as she arched her hips to meet my thrusts. She was shaking and thrashing in a volcanic orgasm. As we finished, I lay beside her on the bed. Abby got up on her elbow and took my manhood into her mouth. I could not get enough of it, and neither could she, as her tongue licked it clean.

"Please stay the night, Quinn. Sleep with me. I want to feel you next to me."

"Sure, Abby, anything that you want."

I stayed until daybreak. I crept back to my house before the neighborhood got out of bed. They did not need to know what Abby and I had been doing.

About noon, Abby and I were in the front yard of our homes. We were putting on the neighbor act while whispering dirty to each other.

Abby whispered, "I want you to fuck me in the ass in the backyard this afternoon."

"Great, I am starting to get hard just thing about sticking my cock in your ass. About two o'clock, you come over, and I'll leave the side gate open."

Abby just laughed, "Yes".

When two o'clock arrived, Abby came walking into the yard wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She flipped me a University of Oregon T-shirt to watch her house.

"Thanks."

"No, thank you. It's just a small gift for helping me, and I have another reward for you in a little bit."

I smiled and went to get her some chilled white wine. We sat on the patio, and while we were talking, Abby suddenly stood and took off her t-shirt and shorts. She was wearing nothing but a smile. I was shocked as I looked at her in awe.

"I think I will get a little sun and work on my tan."

After putting my eyes back in their sockets, I replied, "Great idea."

Abby lay down, spread her legs, and said, "Hope you enjoy the view."

She was on her back for about an hour, then flipped over to her stomach. She put her million-dollar ass in the air.

'That's right, Quinn, I want your cock in my ass. But let me get some sun on my ass. When we are ready, my ass will be nice and warm for you."

Me, I needed an ice bath. I had a raging hard-on looking at this sexual creature. Abby lay for about an hour so her tan would be even.

"Quinn, go get some lube and then start eating me out again. I want that lizard-like tongue of yours eating my pussy."

"Hey, do you want to go inside the house or live on the wild side and stay on the patio?"

"Let's live dangerously."

I started to fulfill her requests. Before I began to, Abby was soaking wet, almost dripping: she was ready. My mouth went right for her pussy and especially the clit. Abby loved my tongue banging her clit and my tongue darting in and out of her love tunnel. She held the back of my head tightly against her pussy. By her reaction, she loved to have her pussy tongued, and I loved to do it. She was moaning, groaning, and thrashing in ecstasy.

"Quinn, I need you in my ass."

Abby got on the chaise lounge on all fours, and I slid behind her. I lubed her ass and my knob. Slowly, I pushed gently into her. She let out a low grunt as my penis entered.

"Keep going, Quinn, all the way. It's starting to feel good."

I pushed to the hilt and started a slow, easy rhythm. Abby started to get into it and increased her response. I started moving harder and faster as she was bucking like a bronco. Abby was beginning to utter filth.

"Fuck, yes. Shove that cock in my ass harder. Don't stop. Fuck, harder; I want to feel your balls banging against my ass. Harder, Quinn."

I was slamming her ass as hard as I could. The intense pressure of her ass on my cock was bringing me to a climax.

"Abby, I'm cumming."

"Shoot that load deep into my ass. I want to feel that hot cum deep in my ass."

With Abby telling me that, my load squirted into her rectum. It felt incredible as my balls released as if it were a dam breaking.

"Yes, that's what I wanted and needed. Gawd, that feels so good."

As I withdrew from Abby's ass, I hoped nobody had heard us. But, if they did, "good for them." They got to be voyeurs.

We both collapsed on the patio furniture, gradually regained our composure, and put our clothes back on.

Abby looked at me. "Quinn, less time in between our relaxation sessions. The FWB should be at least once every two weeks. It can be sooner, and I can masturbate the rest of the time."

"Right, Abby. I'll use the rest to get ready for your body and sex drive. You are an amazing woman, friend, and neighbor."

Again, Abby shot me one of her cruel smiles as she licked her lips.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments