Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please comment on the story."

As I was unloading my SUV, a new electric car pulled into my driveway, and June was driving it.  I had not seen her in four months.  Over time, we'd had numerous adventures, but now, she looked completely different.  June was dressed in a conservative ladies' business outfit.

"You look different.  What's up?" I asked

June replied, "Hopefully, you are! All kidding aside, I am a field representative for a women's organic cosmetics line. I go to pharmacies, retail stores, and high-end boutiques to hand out samples, set up displays, and handle any problems. It is great no sales. I have Arizona as my territory."

"Sounds perfect for you."

"This brings up to why I stopped by to see you.  I have a company meeting at the beginning of May in Las Vegas.  I would like you to be my guest.  You have to get there."

"Can I drive there?  That way, we'll have some transportation, " I responded. 

"Sure, that's great. The meetings are from Sunday to Tuesday. If you want, we can stay in Vegas or do something else," June replied.

"Do you want to travel and explore Nevada-Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Laughlin?"

"It sounds great."

It was time for the convention. June flew up on Sunday for meetings, and I drove on Monday. When I got to the hotel, I texted June, and she showed up out of nowhere with a room key and was wearing her corporate powder blue tracksuit.

June said,  "Here is the key. We are in Room 609, and the elevator is on the right.  I have to go back to the conference."

Her corporate meetings took up her time.  We got in a few fucks and blow jobs but were always pressed by June's schedule.  After three days of corporate pep talks, June needed a massive change of pace.  She was out of the company tracksuit.  Now, she wore a blouse, shorts, a large-brim hat, and sunglasses.  I looked at her and knew this trip would be a wild ride in the red Corvette convertible.  

We drove out of LV on Nevada 375, the ET highway. I explained to her that this was adjacent to Area 51, America's secret base. Also, we were out of Clarke County, and prostitution was legal in certain areas. The state of Nevada controlled it. June seemed amazed, excited, and very curious about legalized prostitution. I told her that there were no Victorian mansions like in the movies.

June asked, "Do you think the government is watching us?"

I responded, "Yes, that is a secret government facility.  If we were to stop, the military would be coming out of everywhere.  There are probably drones flying above us."

June looked around and said, "Well, it is time to give them a show."

She began to unbutton her blouse and show the open micro-string bikini.  It was white with ends in a circle to hold her nipples.  It encased the areolas of her breasts with the nipples fully exposed.  June opened up her shorts, and she was wearing matching string crotchless panties.  She looked so scorching hot.  June put a bottle of sun tan lotion in her bag and rubbed it on her breasts.  As she applied the cream, June was getting glassy-eyed and started to pinch her nipples.  My cock was screaming to be set free, but I was driving.  All of a sudden, her hand moved from her tits to assault her pussy.  She began to play were her clit; I heard a squishy sound and a soulful moan coming from June's lips.  She was now totally relaxing, tanning, and pleasuring herself. 

After five minutes of her solo performance, June grabbed her bag and pulled out the seven-inch gold vibrator.  She clicked it on, positioned her legs on the dash, readjusted herself on the seat, and started to attack her womanhood.  At first, June started to suck the vibrator to get it wet, teased her clit, and finally inserted the vibrator into her cunt.  She had a contented smile on her face as she fucked herself. June was on cloud nine.

"Matthew, I fantasized about doing this for the three days of the convention. It is so soothing and relaxing. The tour of Nevada is a fantastic idea. I can't wait to pleasure you. But now, I need this stress release."

"June, you are putting on a tremendous show for me.  I am enjoying every second of this performance.  Please continue."

She slowly and longingly inserted the vibrator into her womanhood.  It was as if her cunt was trying to swallow the golden wand.  Her guttural moans and groans were getting louder, and her breathing was becoming more erratic.  I could tell that her orgasm was right around the corner.  June increased the speed of the vibrator and her fucking rhythm.  

June started to scream, "Oh fuck, this feels so good.  I am cumming, and my head feels like it is going to explode.  Gawd, that feels so good.  I have a warm glow all over."

I looked over at June.  She was spent and satisfied for now.  It was something that she wanted and needed.  She had a smile of utter bliss on her face.  Now, out of the blue, June asked me a curious question.

"Do you think that the girls in the brothels make big money, have a good sex life, and feel satisfied"?

"I don't know.  It is probably strictly business.  The twenty-one legal brothels are mostly in the northern part of the state.  It cannot be a real magical profession".

June had a far-off gaze in her eyes.  I thought it was because of her orgasm, but she was deep in thought.  After a few moments, she came back to earth.

We continued driving to Lake Tahoe on what is described as America's Loneliest Road, US Route 50.  June was getting a great tan, and I was teasing her as I drove.  Instinctively, June reached over, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my penis.  Then she reached in and began to massage my balls.  Suddenly, with no other cars in sight, I stopped the Corvette.  I got out, went to her side of the car, placed my fully erect penis about two inches from her lips, and waited for her expertise.

June grabbed my penis and engulfed it with her cock-hungry mouth.  She slid my shaft down to the hilt and then raked her teeth over it for the return trip up my manhood.  The sensation was excellent, and June qualified as a world-class cock sucker.  She could make me come in a minute, but instead, she would continue lovingly sucking on the shaft, licking the sides, and nibbling on the head.  After a short time of her techniques, I was ready to blow my load.

"June, you are about to get a huge load of my sperm," I mumbled.

She never missed a beat and swallowed every drop as I exploded in her mouth.  As I withdrew my manhood from June's mouth, she looked at me and licked her lips.

"You know, Matthew, that was quite a load.  Either I am a great cock sucker, or I know how to make you have some extraordinary climaxes.

I replied, "Both, and you are in the cock sucker's hall of fame."

We drove to Lake Tahoe and did all the tourist things.  June was excited that this was the former playground of old Hollywood Elite.  That evening would be a night of passion and pure sex.  The room was a pleasant refuge for us to explore each other.  June couldn't keep her hands off my manhood, and I was mesmerized by her voluptuous tits and sweet-smelling pussy.  My mouth attacked her nipples by taking them between my teeth and flicking them with my tongue.  All I could feel was June's hand clamped on the back of my head, holding it tight against her breasts as if I were going to leave.  My hand traveled down to her womanhood.  It was flaming hot, soaking wet, and smooth like a baby's bottom.  I got my head between her thighs and started to assault her womanhood orally.  The musky aroma and sweet taste of her cunt were hypnotizing.  Her legs clamped around my head, and she let out a low guttural groan.

"Oh, Matthew, you can eat pussy.  Gawd, I love that feeling; it gives me the greatest high. But now, I want the ultimate.  Fuck me."

I needed no other invitation. I slid between her legs and put my penis at the entrance of her love tunnel.  June thrust her hips as I entered her.  My cock slid into her like it was on Teflon.  We started a gentle motion which increased with speed and intensity as our fucking continued.  June matched my movements and had a gaze on her face of pure enjoyment.

After what seemed like a ride on a cloud, I felt my balls start to tighten up.  My thrusts were more forceful, and June's moans and breathing were more irregular.  She was beginning to climax like I was.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

"Fuck me hard, Matthew!  I'm cumming,"  June screamed.

I tried to shove her through the bed's headboard.  She hung on and squeezed my penis with her vaginal muscles.  Almost in an instant, it was over.  June's legs released their vice-like grip, and we collapsed together on the bed.  We slept until morning and drove the short distance to Reno.

We arrived at the casino and got a great room. It was a mini-suite with a king bed, a sitting area, a small bar with stools, and a huge bathroom. For the price, it was a great deal. We decided to explore Reno before dinner and gambling. June and I found a tremendous Oriental place and had an early dinner. Then, it was back to the hotel to change clothes, clean up, and go to the casino. I had on the usual golf shirt and khakis.  

On the other hand, June was a different story.  She had on a one-piece white and gold jumpsuit with a zipper down to her crotch.  She could adjust how much cleavage she wanted to show.  To top off the outfit, June had white platform stilettos and a gold chain.  She was about three inches taller than average.

We went our separate ways in the casino. June went to the story slots and played the table games. We decided to meet at the elevators at eleven o'clock. Pai Gao was brutal for me, but three cards saved my evening. I made up my losses and came out ahead. I met June at the elevators. 

I asked, "How did you do?  I won close to $500.00."

June quipped, "I hit for a $1000.00."

"Wow, this is terrific.  Good for you.  You must have been hot tonight."

We went back to the room.  The winning had put June in heat.  Immediately, she pinned me down on the bed and grabbed my manhood.  June grabbed my penis out of my pants and began to stroke it, especially the knob.

"Matthew, I need you to fuck me in the ass.  Right this minute, I am just craving anal sex.  I want your cock buried deep in my rectum.  Do it fast and hard as you can.  For some reason, it sounds crazy, but pain is what my body is craving."

Her wish was my command.  When I got behind her, I started gently to enter her rectum, but June bucked back, and my cock buried itself deep in her ass. 

"Hell yes, that is what I want.  Fuck my ass.  Let's go as hard as you can."

Like a madman, I fucked her as she requested.  June was shaking all over, yelling "fuck" and playing with her clit.  It was wild as June started to have an orgasm.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed.

I felt my balls tighten up and let my jism explode into her ass.  It was hot, and I felt June spasm as she collapsed face down on the bed.

That evening had been fantastic, and the next day, we drove to Laughlin. June was prepared for the trip. She wore a blouse, shorts, and commando gear and was ready for sun exposure. I explained to her that this would be a calmer, older crowd like "Las Vegas on Geritol."

June and I ate dinner at the casino's steak house that evening.  She wore the silver dress from June Gets Her Degree-parts 1 & 2.  The extremely low-cut dress with fantastic cleavage, smoked gray stockings, black stilettos, and black shawl was still one of my favorite outfits.  I had an instant erection and knew the waiter and busboy would get a thrill when they got a look at June's appearance.

We ended up in a semi-secluded booth in the restaurant. This time, June removed the shawl and decided to put on a show. The waiter enjoyed the view, and she was up to her usual sexy behavior. 

"Matthew."

Just then, she exposed one of her nipples to me and gave it a little pinch.  I knew that she didn't care if anyone saw her.  June felt that she was in total control. 

"Wow, I am always glad to see a friend, especially one who is happy to see me," I retorted.

Her nipple was erect and rock hard.  She laughed and put her tit back in the dress as they returned to take our order.  We ordered a couple of filets and a bottle of merlot. June was still frisky as she played footsie with my crotch.  The dinner was excellent, and we decided to stroll along the Colorado River.

In the dark, June was a wild animal.  She exposed her tits to the cool night air, and the nipples got hard as granite.

June said, "This is exciting.  I love the feeling and adore the idea that it turns you on. Let's go back to the room and fuck our brains out."

My reply was, "Great idea."

Upon entering the room, clothes went flying everywhere.  We hit the sheets as fast as possible. June made it clear that she wanted her tits sucked, pussy eaten, and a savage fuck session.  Immediately, I attacked her voluptuous rack; now, they were mine to love.  I rubbed and massaged them and gently bit the nipples.  June had little spasms of pleasure shoot through her body.  She was moaning and enjoying every minute of it.

"That feels so good; I thought about this moment all day," June moaned.

My hand moved down to her womanhood.  Her cunt was scorching hot and was just oozing wetness.  My hand moved over that freshly shaved pussy and slipped my finger into her love canal.  She was so open and excited that fingers two and three followed; she shivered and groaned like a wild creature as I finger fucked her.  June rocked back and forth to my motion fingers in her body. She got up, pushed me flat on the bed, and got in the sixty-nine position.  She moved her juicy cunt into my face.  The enticing aroma and sweetness helped my tongue find her clit. My mouth was experiencing Nirvana. 

On the other hand, June was like a hummingbird getting the nectar out of a flower.  She engulfed my manhood, and her cock sucking technique was flawless.  Smooth and slow going and then dragging her teeth against the shaft on the way up was magnificent.  When she came to the knob, she took it between her teeth, gently bit it, and then stabbed the hole with her tongue.  It was pure oral ecstasy. 

"I need to get fucked right now, and you need to take care of it," she said.

My cock couldn't get in her cunt fast enough.  I entered June's love tunnel and felt the vice-like grip of her legs.  Our rhythm started slowly but steadily increased and intensified.  Filth spewed out of both our mouths:  "Fuck, suck, cock, cunt" and other words of passion filled the room during our sexual encounter.

"Matthew, we both need this fuck.  I'm starting to cum.  Fuck, yes!" screamed June.

My balls were emptying into June's cunt.  I could feel the sperm explode in that pussy. She squeezed every drop out of me with her vaginal muscles.  We were trying to catch our breath while staring at the ceiling on the bed.  However, June's mind was in overdrive.

I said, "Tomorrow, let's take it easy.  How about a boat ride on the Colorado River?"

"June replied, "Great, sounds like fun."

Saturday was pleasant until June decided the trip needed a finale.  After dinner, a bottle of mine, and pulling a few slot handles, June came up with this idea.

"I want to get kinky. Here is what we are going to do.  In our room, we'll turn off all the lights, get it completely dark, and get naked in the window.  I want you to suck my tits, finger me, and fuck me standing with the gold vibrator.  Then, I'll get down on my knees and suck you to a climax.  Matthew, make sure that you blow your load all over my face."

I looked at June with utter amazement.  June was the wildest creature on this planet, and I had helped to create her.  We went to the room, and the sex show commenced.  I did everything June wanted, and she reciprocated on my manhood.  The exhibitionism and sex sent her into orbit.  Her blowjob almost caused me to collapse.  She was right, and it was exciting. I wondered how many people, if any, had seen us.  If anything, it was a few hours of bonus entertainment for the visitors to Laughlin.

The next day, we drove back to the Valley of the Sun. The trip had worn us out. I dropped June off at her place and went home, wondering what adventure she had in mind for us.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE--This is #14 in the Matthew and June series I wrote for LUSH. It is my first work in 16 months. I hope that you enjoy it.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments