Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Career at 40 Part II

"Meeting with an investor"

138
54 Comments 54
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I had been in a bad way. Owing a lot of money to the wrong people. Now, my husband was a high-level executive and we were not hurting for money. However, there was no way I could come up with twenty thousand dollars without him finding out. Gina, a girlfriend of mine, helped me out. It turned out she worked in the porn industry.

She set me up with a director and gave me advice on the 'audition' during which I basically blew the director and company owner while a stud fucked me from behind. I then got a contract.

Mr. Malone, the boss, negotiated a payment plan to the guy I owed the debt to. My first job was to go to a hotel room where a potential investor was. I was Mr. Malone’s newest asset, so it fell to me to go.

Mr. Malone didn’t give me any specific things I had to do other than convince this man to invest in Mr. Malone's porn company. In other words, do anything and everything he wanted and more.

They did up my hair, and makeup then dressed me. For lingerie, I was given black satin garters with silk stockings. I wore my own Christian Louboutin red sole five-inch pumps. I also had on my three carat diamond wedding ring. They found earrings and a necklace that matched very well with the ring but were realistic fakes.

For a dress, I was given a navy blue gown. It had halter straps, a plunging neckline, a sheer mesh bodice with blue sequin detailing, an open back, and a separate navy floor length skirt with high leg slits. The look they were going for was a slutty executive's wife. They were spot on. I became Lynn the Trophy Milf. My 36DD-28-34 figure barely fit into it and my tan skin blended well.

I then was given a ride to the investor’s hotel. Before I left Mr. Malone told me that every room in the man's suite had cameras in it. The investor knew this. He wanted his own video of us. Plus, you never could tell how well a 'behind the scenes' porno would sell. That was his personal cut for his help negotiating my payment plan. I chuckled. I knew I was getting a bad deal if you looked at just the numbers but I was so aroused by the whole thing I didn’t care.

I must admit I loved the looks I got as walked through the Lobby. I smiled to myself realizing how much I was beginning to enjoy my new alter ego. I would never have done anything like this if I had not lost all that money but now was glad I did. I had two worlds to live in.

I took the elevator up to the investor's floor and went to his door. My heart was racing and my pussy was aching as I knocked. The door opened and it was an older balding man about six feet tall displaying a bit of a 'dad's bod' but I don’t mind that. He was grinning ear to ear as he blatantly examined me.

“Well, well, well, Mr. Malone was right. Please come in.” I smiled at him as I walked past. He gave my ass a healthy grope and I moaned out loud.

He followed me into his suite and went to the bar, poured himself and me a drink. Scotch on the rocks. I smiled. "Excellent choice, Sir.” I did not yet know his name.

He smiled, “I like that an exec's wife dressed so sexy is calling me sir.” As he drank he circled me checking me out. “The thought of having you. And your being married just makes it even hotter.” When he saw my shoes, he grinned. “Oh, my dear, those are eight hundred dollar shoes. You are the real thing. A rich man’s trophy wife. I hit the jackpot.”

His cell phone rang. After checking the number, he shook his head. “It’s my wife. No talking.” He went and sat in a chair in front of me and started talking to her.

I could see from where I was standing he was hard. It was the usual husband wife conversation about kids and neighbors. He never stopped looking me up and down. After a few minutes, he moved the phone away from his face and mouthed take off the dress. I did that slowly starting with the halter straps.

Letting it fall I revealed my very firm but heavy breasts, tanned bronze with no lines. I Wiggled it slowly and sensually over my hips, letting the dress fall to the floor. His hand was rubbing his crotch while he talked.

Once again he mouthed to me. This time he told me to crawl to him. As I did that he unzipped his pants and fished out his cock and balls. I knew what he wanted. So, without pausing, I took him in my mouth. Slowly but steadily I took his entire cock into my throat. Moving my head a bit side to side but being completely quiet. Then back up until just the cock head was in my mouth.

I twirled my tongue around it. Then I ran my tongue down the bottom of his shaft and sucked his balls into my mouth teasing them. His eight-inch cock lay on my cheek as I worked his balls. All the while looking up into his eyes as he chatted with his wife.

Releasing the twins, I moved back to his cock and went back to work on it. I Worked on him, deep throating him. I went on to tease his balls with my fingertips, but he snapped his fingers and shook his head. Silently he told me, 'mouth only.' It wasn’t long after that when he put his hand on my head and held me down. His back arched and he shot into my throat streams of cum.

I have to admit I was impressed that he didn’t even falter in his speech. I had not been told to stop, so I kept sucking. He only went partially limp before I breathed life back into his rod.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

I had to smile at his audacity. He kept talking like a loving husband who missed his wife the whole time I was sucking his cock. Then he snapped his fingers again and indicated for me to stand up.

He pointed to the bed and silently whispered on your back. I obeyed. Still talking he got on the bed between my legs. I reached down and guided him into my pussy. He started fucking me, one hand holding the phone the other bracing himself.

This was driving me nuts. I was so wet, so close to cumming, and he knew it. My pussy spasmed on his cock with my breathing ragged. Just as I was about to cum, he braced his phone with his shoulder, taking his now free hand and covering my mouth and nose. I couldn’t breathe, but I didn’t care as I exploded.

My whole body convulsed under him. I started squirting onto his cock and pants. He rolled off me and once again pointed to his cock. Still panting I rolled onto my stomach between his spread legs and took his cock back into my mouth. I sucked it clean and then he stuck it back into my cunt.

As I spasmed under him I felt him tense up, his face contorted and he gave one last hard thrust. I felt him spewing cum into my pussy. I was lying there panting. He rolled off of me and said into the phone, “Well, dear, I love you. I have some things to take care of. I will call you when I can,” and he hung up.

“Stay there," he instructed me. “Greta!” he called. Out from another room in the suite came a severe looking brunette woman about five feet ten inches in a business suit dress. He snapped his fingers, pointed between my legs and tits.

Without a word, she came over. The first thing she did was pull out a pair of nipple clamps. My eyes went wide. Showing no emotion other than determination she put them on me. I winced in pain but managed to not yelp. She gave the chain connecting them a tug to see if they were secure. Once again, I winced.

Then she moved down and started eating his cum out of my pussy. She was very good at it. It didn’t take long until I was on the verge of yet another orgasm, but just before I came, she stopped.

As she crawled off the bed, the investor snapped his fingers again (he apparently liked that) and pointed for me to stand in the middle of the floor. There was a knock on the door and Greta went to answer. There was a young man about eighteen standing there and two more behind him.

The first one walked in and nodded to the investor. “Hello, uncle. Is this the newest porn slut?” Greta turned and walked back to the room she came from. The Investor nodded, grinning as the nephew turned to his friends. “Let’s have some fun.”

He walked over to me, standing right in front of me. “Strip me, bitch.” I moved around him. He was no Adonis, already pear-shaped, but the fact that I 'had' to obey aroused me so much I didn’t care. In fact, his being chubby turned me on.

I had him naked very quickly, his cock as chubby as he but not too long. His friends were stripping as I finished.

“Kneel and suck me.”

I obeyed happily. No longer a trophy wife but a Trophy Milf! I had him in my mouth sucking him instantly. This spoiled brat grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. There was no technique and zero care about my needs. He was only doing this for his own pleasure and I loved it.

As I sucked the nephew one of his friends lit up a blunt. They each took a hit then handed it to me as he pulled me off his cock. I had not done any drugs since college. Almost twenty years before. The reason is that it turns me into even more of a slut than I am being in the moment.

I took a deep hit. My body reacted instantly, and the high only kept building. The nephew growled, “I want your ass.” I almost came. I nodded and pointed to the bed.

He went and laid on it, cock up in the air. I followed him, straddling him reverse cowgirl, and guided him into my ass. Groaning as I took it farther and farther. After a few moments, I motioned for one of his friends to come over.

I guide him between my legs and into my pussy so they could DP me. “FUCK, YESSSS,” I cried as he sank in. The three of us got into a rhythm, and the last guy came over and I took him in my mouth.

I am not even sure which one kept yanking the chain attached to my nipple clamps, but the pain and three cocks caused me to explode. The blunt kicked in and I just fucked and sucked harder.

I turned insatiable. For the next four hours I was fucked by all five of the people in that room in every position, hole, and way possible until they passed out.

When I woke, I saw that the investor was semi-hard with morning wood despite cumming at least twice the night before. I crawled over to him and woke him with my mouth. True to form he took charge holding my head and fucking my mouth until he came.

I then dressed back into my evening gown and steeled myself for the 'Walk of Shame' through the lobby. But realized I was actually looking forward to it and headed back out, calling an UBER as I went.

When I go back to the studio, Mr. Malone was waiting and happy. “God, you are one fucking hot whore.” He took my hand, led me to his office, and bent me over his desk.

Published 
Written by unfaithfulmilf
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments