Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noisy Neighbors

"A 50 year old has her first experience with her noisy young neighbor."

27
4 Comments 4
43.6k Views 43.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Once again the noise from her neighbors house got her twisting and turning in her bed making her grumble her displeasure. This was the life 53-year-old Lindsey Sullivan, a hard-working nurse at the local hospital, was living since the time 27-year-old Tommy Green and his girlfriend of twenty-five years Natasha Harvey, moved into the apartment next to her. 

Due to their constant discussions, it was difficult getting decent sleep and this was beginning to show on her performance at work. One day when she arrived work, her boss called her into his office. She was afraid she had done something wrong and was terribly worried.

She got to his office and knocked.  "Come in Lindsey," he said getting up from his desk to meet her. She went in and sat down.

"Lindsey we are beginning to see signs of low performance on your part. Anything I should know?" Lindsey stared blankly at him not knowing what to tell him. She only knew if she wasn't working to expectation it was because she wasn't getting enough rest.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking Lindsey. I mean you won't be fired.That I personally guarantee you." Suddenly a smile lit her face and the only words that could come out of her mouth were, "Thank you."

"But I must tell you one thing. I can't have your work in this condition, Lindsey." Lindsey gave him a cold stare which he caught.

"I'll be all right boss," she said, "I'll be fine.Trust me."

"I trust you but I should put more trust in your performance and it's not the best. I'm  giving you a week off to clear your head and come back all charged." Lindsey didn't wait for him to finish as she was already at the door and had opened it and was walking out.

A week out of work was just too much for her. She had nowhere to go and no one to see. Her job was the best companion she ever had. She frowned at the idea of staying out of work for a  week but didn't make it an issue. She accepted her boss's order and went home frustrated and angry.

She got to her house and was about to enter when she saw Tommy and Natasha coming out of their house. They were arguing again. She stopped by her door and waited to quietly to see what was going on.

"Natasha, we can talk this thing over okay?" Tommy was imploring Natasha not to leave. Lindsey looked from the corner of her eyes and saw that Natasha had carried her bag and was leaving the house.

"No Tommy, you see it's not working with you.I'm done here.Go get yourself some other girl!"  Tommy froze when she said It was over. He stood quietly in the doorway watching her leave.

When she had gone far out of sight, he was close his door when his eyes met Lindsey's eyes. They both stared at each other and Lindsey finally let out a smile. A smile that was more of a grin because finally,

she would have that sleep that she had lost due to their nocturnal discussions. She opened her door and quickly went in and closed it.

She felt this to be a victory and started humming her favorite song. She was feeling happy inside so much that the first thing she did was take a warm bath. She went into her bedroom and removed her clothes. Totally naked she stood in front of the mirror looking at the body that she had taken little care of.

She nodded as she looked at herself. She pulled back her hair together and stood with one hand holding her hair together while the other on her hips. She turned left and then right admiring her soft tanned body. She admired the beauty her body.She went into the bath and stayed there for about an hour before coming out and drying her body. 

She had just finished drying her body when the doorbell rang. In her nakedness, she quickly covered herself with her bathrobe and went to open the door. It was Tommy standing. She stared at him and he stared back.

"May I come in briefly Mrs. Sullivan?" he asked. She couldn't find a good reason not to let him in and so she opened the door wide and let him in. He turned and looked at her.

"Okay look I know it sounds silly coming to you, but you saw what happened. I mean okay I don't know if it was meant to end that way." He was looking for some kind of support but only got a stare from her. 

"But I've been thinking about how much our noise making may have disturbed you." He put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry if it did, But it's over now." He walked up to the door about to open it when she called out to him.

"Tommy?" He turned and looked at her.

"I got to work and my boss told me my performance was low and it was showing in my work..."  Tommy listened

"You know what he told me? 'Take a week off and get your head fixed and come back all charged."

"I'm sure you weren't getting enough sleep," he replied.

"It's a loss for me. What do I do one week away from work.?"  Tommy scratched his head. He didn't know what their noise making had done to her. He apologized 

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

" I'm sorry Mrs. Sullivan. I mean all this time you never once said a word or come over and tell us. Why?" he asked terribly surprised.

"I don't know myself. I guess maybe I was lonely and a little noise felt like having some company." She let out a sigh. Tommy took a good look at the woman who was standing close to him. He thought of Natasha. Well, Natasha has left what do I care?

"Natasha has left now so no more noise. But if you need me to come over and make some noise so you can have a bit of company, I'll gladly come over." he let out a smile that warmed Lindsey.

"You think you'd be comfortable with a woman like me. I mean considering my age?"

"Well, would you like some noise around you or not?"  Lindsey nodded. Tommy moved his lips closer to hers and then planted a light kiss. She felt a twitching sensation and closed her eyes. Tommy put his arms around her and then pressed his lips against hers locking her into a soft romantic kiss.

Lindsey felt the strength of Tommy's kiss work on her lips. She felt his tongue moving delightfully inside her mouth and exploring every inch of it. Tommy moved his hands in delicate caresses around her body and reached the knot that held her bathrobe and loosened it making the robe to fall off her body and onto the floor.

Tommy took a good look at her sun-tanned body and the softness that held it together. Lindsey saw the look on his face and quickly used both hands to cover her breasts. Tommy ignored her action and disengaged both hands and led her into the bedroom. Thoughts of his time with Natasha came to his mind. He knew after some bitter arguments they had steamy mind-blowing sex.

The kind that made so much noise. While he took his pants off, he thought of doing exactly that. And that was getting  Lindsey to make as much noise as possible. Lindsey observed as he removed his pants. She focused her eyes on his shaft and didn't take her eyes off it.

She immediately held out her hand to grab it pulling Tommy towards her. Sitting on the bed gave Tommy access to her bulging breast and he quickly held them up and shoved his dick in between them moving up and down to the delight of Lindsey.Lindsey stuck out her tongue to engage his tip as his thrust brought it closer to her mouth. The arousal it brought to her was tremendous and she felt thrilled and overwhelmed.

Tommy went on like that for a few minutes and then stopped. Lindsey took his dick and shoved the full length of it into her mouth making Tommy let out a moan. His hand went to her head caressing it while she moved in and out with her mouth reaching the tips and then taking the time to pass her tongue around it. 

Soon they jumped into bed and before Lindsey could settle down Tommy had already grabbed both legs and opened them revealing her swollen wet pussy. He passed the palm of his hand around it caressing it lightly before he stuck one finger and then the second one into it.

His fingers made a deep thrust into her wet pussy making her body ripple in ecstatic delight. She moaned and groaned with each thrust Tommy's finger made and soon his thrust brought her first orgasm. She flooded her juice so quickly: Tommy kept his fingers working inside her and soon she spilled her second juice.

Tommy removed his hands quickly and pointed his strong and willing shaft to the mouth of her pussy. Lindsey was writhing in pleasure from her last spill and had not recovered when his shaft found its way into her. A few thrusts brought her third orgasm and this got her pussy so sensitive that every thrust Tommy made her spill. 

This got Tommy pumping harder and faster making her scream and moan in delightful confusion. Uncontrollable moans and scream kept filling the air with each thrust.Tommy arched his body as he was ready to spill his juice. He quickly brought out his dick and Lindsey took it into her hands.

She shook it and pointed it at her face.Tommy finally spilled his juice splashing it all over her face. She quickly licked the tip of his dick. Exhausted they both lay down on the bed. Tommy gave Lindsey a quick kiss. Lindsey responded by kissing him back. 

Then they heard the sound of someone banging on the wall. They quickly disengaged themselves and listened. The banging got louder and louder. When it stopped they heard a voice.

"Hey, guys can't you do your thing without making noise? You gotta have respect for the neighbors too you know."

Tommy and Lindsey looked at each other and laughed. Tommy knew what Lindsey was going through. He held her tight and planting a kiss told her.

"Now I know what you mean..."

 

Published 
Written by Erosman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments