Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One lucky summer

"Summer Holiday and the unexpected"

14
4 Comments 4
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
It was the summer of 1999 and it was one to remember. For one I had just finished all my exams, two it was hot and sunny and third, I was about to go abroad on holiday for the first time ever!

I came from a family that didn’t have much money, so holidays abroad were something that we just couldn’t afford. 6 months earlier my best friend asked if I would like to go on holiday with him and his family for 2 weeks in Florida in our own private villa and pool! Well I jumped at that thought and immediately went looking for a part time job so I could afford to go.

6 moths later here we were at the airport waiting to catch our plane.12 of us in total looking forward to a break. Other than my friend and I, we were joined by his sister Sarah and her friend Liz. I didn’t know many of the others but I was close to his mam and dad.

I was quite outgoing and the one thing I was looking forward to was seeing Sarah, my friends sister, in her bikini! I had known her since we were small and always thought she was attractive. She was 21, 5ft 4, very petit but with a big bust and a golden tan. She had been working on this tan on the run up to the holiday and it had paid off. She was wearing a pair of white linen pants and I could see her g-string underneath and felt a shudder up my body, “ I can wait for this!” I thought in my head.

If two weeks away in the sun with Sarah was not good enough there was Liz, her best friend. Liz was the same age as Sarah and was her soul mate. They were always together and were very popular on their social scene. She too was very beautiful and slightly taller than Sarah. Her legs were long and slim and lead to very pert ass. I had attended many sleepovers at my friend’s house in past years and more times than I can remember Liz would be sleeping too. Seeing them both in skimpy PJ’s was always a turn on.

Roll on Florida, that’s what I said!

After a long 9 hour flight, we were on our way to the villa. We had been told we had two adjacent villas so we had decided that the young ones would have one villa and the olds in the other. I was looking forward to sharing the villa with the girls for a few weeks.

When we got there we did the formalities of fighting for a room, I was lucky enough to grab a room with just one bed which over looked the large pool in the back garden. It was the only room on the top floor so I had good privacy, which was good for me. I had planned plenty of time looking out over the bikini clad girls, oiled up and soaking in that sun.

When we looked around our villa we noticed the holiday company had filled the fridge full of food and more importantly beer, and it took no time at all until we were all drinking hard, out in the evening sun relaxing after our long flight. The jet lag was kicking in big time and one by one we were all losing the battle to stay awake. We were down to just 3, Sarah, Liz and myself. I wanted so much to stay out but my eyes kept drifting and I could stand it no more. I said good night and made my way up to my room to get ready for bed. I couldn’t help feeling annoyed that I never made it longer, who knows what could have happened later on.

I decided to take a shower before bed to get the smell of sun tan lotion off me and jump into bed. As I lay my ears began to twitch as I could hear giggles and whispering from the pool below. The girls must still be out there. I lay and listened for a few minutes more, I could have sworn I heard a splash. I decided to sneak a peak on what was going on. I peeped through the window and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Sarah was lying on a sun longer laughing and Liz was in the pool, her breast bouncing free. Fuck me, is she topless or completely naked? I watched more as Liz was trying to get Sarah to jump in. My eyes scanned all over looking for a pile of clothes, and there they were. On the sun longer next to Sarah was a Liz’s top, the shorts she was wearing and more important her skimpy thong. She WAS naked and my cock suddenly jumped into life. Liz kept swimming on her back and her shaven mound was clear to see.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

Her pussy, even from this birds eye view looked great. I was hoping that Sarah was going to go in too but she was having non of it. To risky for her I guess, being surrounded by family. Liz pulled her wet body out of the pool, with her back to me, I got my first look at her ass. She looked so good, she could have been a porn star on set for all I knew. She sat down next to Sarah shacking her body over her trying to get her wet.

My cock was out of my shorts now as I began to stroke the shaft up and down. What was going to happen next? They continued to chat, but to soft for me to hear but Liz remained naked. Was something going to happen here? Sarah’s hand was on Liz’s knee now and they were coming closer to each other with each breath. Their heads then became one as a passionate kiss started between them both. Jackpot I thought to myself. My rhythm was getting faster now and the feeling of coming was started to fill my balls. Sarah’s hands where now all over Liz’s tits, squeezing the nipples. This was going on for a few minuets until one hand disappeared between Liz’s legs. I could see her hips moving up and down and it was obvious that she was being finger fucked.

My orgasm was so close now and by the looks of things so was hers……

Now what happened next is still a blur to me. In fact I still ask myself if it really happened but it did, oh yes it did!

6 words that I heard that night, said softly to my ear “can I help you with that?”

I jumped out of my skin to see my friends mum right next to me. I never heard her come into the room, I don’t know to this day why she was there. I believe she was probably just checking on us if we were fine but know knows.

I was shocked and my mouth wanted to speak but no words came out. She was just like Sarah but had a bigger bust and a cute face. She was in her 40’s but she looked younger and we always used to make fun of my friend because he had such a hot mum.

I tried again but nothing came out, I just sat there naked on the floor with a bonner. She took my hand and led me away to the bed.

“let the girls be out there, its not right to spy. It’s also not right to leave this un satisfied!” as she said that my shaft was now in her hand as she expertly starting to wank me up and down. I tried to speak but she used her other hand to cover my mouth so I knew not to try. I just lay there and closed my eyes. Her hands now moved off my cock as she took my helmet in her mouth. Her tongue was rolling round my tip. Her hands were now pulling on my balls and I could feel I was about to explode. She now took my full length I her mouth and moved her mouth up and down. My eyes were closed so tight as tried not to cum. I wanted this to last all night. Her mouth came from my cock and she stood in front of me. She put her finger to her lips so I knew to keep quiet.

She was only wearing a robe which she removed to show her full naked body. Her breast were still full and pert for her age, her skin was golden brown and smooth and her pussy was clean shaven. Her lips hung down slightly and I could tell that this pussy had seen its fair share of action. She repositioned herself over me taking my cock in her hand placing it to her pussy. There was no need for lube and her pussy was soaking wet. She lowered herself on me. Her pussy felt like silk around my cock and to my surprise she felt so tight.

She was in complete control, moving her hips as she fucked my cock. Her hands were firm against my chest and she fucked me. I could not take my eyes of her pussy watching it slide up and down my shaft. I couldn’t take it anymore and she knew. She pulled off me quick and took my cock in her mouth once again. My load came spraying out and filled her mouth. She loved that, I could tell, and didn’t hesitate to swallow the lot.

She licked her lips and smiled at me as she replaced her robe, kissed my on the forehead and left.

I lay there in bed for hours, unable to sleep and unable to remove the huge smile that was across my face.

Published 
Written by lovethenorth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments