Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Time swinging Adventure

"My wife and i decided to use a swingers event to help our sex life and marraige."

54
20 Comments 20
63.4k Views 63.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story
My wife and I are your typical middle class family. We are in our upper forties and had been married for almost twenty years. Our sex life over the years had been nothing more than fantastic. I think both of us were quite happy with it until the past year. We had been together for a total of twenty five years, and our relationship had hit a bump in the road. It carried over into our sex life and we were lucky to make love once or twice a month. We needed something desperately to get the passion back that we once had.

It wasn’t until I sat down one day with Gary that things began to change. Gary and I had been working together for more than twenty years. We had grown close over that period and we could talk about anything to one another. Gary is a bit out there at times, but that is what I like about him. He has a crazy side to him that I wish I could explore. There is nothing out there that scares him, and he had been married to the same woman for more than twenty five years.

Gary told me a few years back that he and his wife had become swingers. I certainly wasn’t surprised by his admission, but it still surprised me to a point. His wife is so quiet and shy, while Gary is the complete opposite. He said they enjoy the company of others, and at that time asked if my wife and I wanted to add some excitement to our lives.

I told him that swinging wasn’t part of our lifestyle, but I wanted him to keep me apprised on how it goes. This brings us to a few months ago. Gary and I had been out to lunch one afternoon when I brought up how my wife and I had seemed to stop communicating with one another. I told him that there never seems to be enough time to just sit and talk. I also brought up that our sex life had suffered and that we had lost that passion we once had in the bedroom.

Gary told me that all couples go through that stage at some point in their marriage. He told me we needed away to bring back the excitement in our lives. If we don’t do something he said it will only bring on other problems. I certainly wasn't ready to cheat or divorce my wife, and I still loved her with all of my heart.

Gary then brought up how his sex life is better today than any other time in his life. He said after he and his wife had become swingers, their whole lookout on life had changed dramatically. He said they are closer with one another today than any other time in their lives. He told me I should think about attending one of their events.

I walked away that day confused and thinking that maybe Gary was right. We needed that something extra in our lives, and swinging could be it. I knew it wasn’t for everybody, but in our case maybe it would help.

A month later things between my wife and I had gotten no better. We were barely having sex anymore, and I was becoming more desperate. I pulled Gary aside one day and asked, “I am seriously thinking about what you had to say.”

“That’s great! We've got an event coming up in just a few weeks. There is always room for more and, matter of fact, they want more to attend. Why don’t you and your wife come? You aren’t forced to participate, and you'll be amazed how great the people are. This would give the both of you an understanding about what swinging is all about.”

“I don’t know Gary!” I replied back.

“Come on! Give it one try and see if I am right. If it isn’t for the both of you then you can move onto trying something else. You got nothing to lose, and I think you will be quite surprised.”

“Let me think about it!” I said back.

A few weeks later, I sat down with my wifem and we talked about how we needed to get the passion back between us. I told her how Gary had invited us to one of his swinging events. My wife knew Gary and his wife had been swingers for a while now, and I thought she would say no right away. She sat there for a good minute thinking and then said, “What do you think?”

I couldn’t believe my wife didn’t rule it out right off the bat, and I replied back, “We need to try something, and it wouldn’t hurt to at least go and see what it is all about. We don’t have to participate if we don’t want to.”

The next day at work I pulled Gary aside and asked, “When is that next swinging event?”

“It is this coming up this weekend! Are you in?” Gary asked back excitedly.

“Yeah we are in, but you need to keep this to ourselves. I don’t want anyone around the office to know.”

“You can trust me!” Gary replied back.

For the rest of the work week I felt a bit of that old feeling come back. The excitement of doing something that most people would think is taboo had my cock hard most of the week. The excitement grew with each passing day, and before I knew it, the weekend had come upon us.

Gary had given me instructions on how to get there and said we could stay the night if we liked. It was about an hour away, and it would give us both time to just reconnect with one another. He had told me that the organizers of this event where really great people, and that they had been running this chapter for the past five years. They hold several of these events at their own personal home. He also told me that there was plenty of things to do, including swimming and hiking. My wife loves to swim, and she hadn’t had the opportunity to swim in ages.

We arrived that Saturday afternoon and were greeted warmly by Ted and Carol. They were just as Gary advertised, and they welcome us in. We had arrived a bit early and only a few others had gotten there before us. They showed us around their lovely house that sat on fifty acres. The pool and hot tub area was spectacular, and woods surrounded the house on all four sides. It felt like a vacation hot spot, and my wife and I felt extremely comfortable being there.

My wife loved their big pool and couldn’t wait to swim. She had just changed into her swimsuit when Gary and his wife Lynn walked in. Gary always had a thing for my wife, and I noticed his eyes checking her out in great detail, while she stood before him in her sexy two piece suit. Gary had been a breast man for a long time, and he could hardly not have noticed my wife’s gorgeous tits as they beamed through her lovely suit.

My wife is still a very sexy woman for her age, and from glancing around, she was in my opinion the hottest woman there. Her breasts are good size and are still very firm, while her ass is perfectly curved. I could see why most of the men that day including Gary wanted the chance to be with her.

My wife headed out to the pool a few minutes later. Gary’s wife began to chat with someone else she knew, and Gary and I decided to head outside. It wasn’t more than a few minutes later when I noticed a very young man glancing at my wife by the side of the pool.

“Gary, who is that young man?”

“Oh, that is nineteen year old Chris.”

“Nineteen? He looks younger than that? Is he always at these events?” I asked.

“He had been at the last few events, and let me tell you, every woman here wants him. He has a huge cock, and there is nothing like an older milf getting the chance to take on a young man like him. At the last event two months ago, Chris fucked this one wife so hard in front of all of us. My cock still gets extremely hard today just thinking about it. He pounded that wife right in front of her husband for a good twenty minutes. I had never seen a woman orgasm as hard as she did that night.”

“Is it alright for someone his age to be here?” I then asked him.

“Oh yeah! If anything they encourage Chris to participate. It adds a lot to the excitement of the event!”

“Wow! I wish I was nineteen again and got the same opportunities he has gotten!” I replied back.

Gary walked away a few seconds later to chat with someone else. I stayed behind and watched my wife do a few laps in the pool. Chris was still standing pool side checking her out when he began to remove his shirt. He jumped in a few seconds later and began to flaunt his body around her. It didn’t stop him that my wife was nearly thirty years older than him. Chris was a very good looking young man, and I could see why most of the women at the event would want to be with him.

A short time later my wife climbed out of the pool and walked over towards me. She said, “Wow! I hadn’t done laps in a pool like that in years. I am actually having a really good time. Thanks honey!”

It was getting later in the afternoon and several more people began to arrive. They held a big barbeque, and there were probably thirty or so people now milling around. My wife doesn’t usually drink, but when she was offered a strawberry margarita she couldn’t resist. It is her favorite drink, and she just couldn’t pass by the temptation on having one.

The food was great, and my wife was already on her second margarita. She was a bit buzzed, and I hadn’t seen her this giddy in some time. She was having a good time and more men began to hit on her. I found myself getting jealous, but also extremely aroused at the thought of these horny men wanting to take her.

It was starting to get later in the evening, and the sun began to set. My wife looked hot as she strutted around in her two piece swimsuit. I began to notice couples eyeing one another, and some of them had found their particular partner or partners for the night. A few minutes later, I went inside for another beer when I noticed my wife chatting with another man on the couch. He was around my age, and I could see him wanting to make a connection with her. My wife and I made a pact that night we could see others if we felt the situation was right. A few minutes later the guy got up and left, leaving my wife behind. I was headed over to talk to her when suddenly another young gentleman sat next to her. 

This time it wasn’t just some random guy, but it was Chris. I knew Chris had a huge thing for my wife, and the two of them began to chat in earnest as my wife began to sip down another margarita. She was feeling quite aroused, and I heard her laugh out a number of times. I could see she loved the attention the young man was giving her, and I knew it would boost her ego.

A few minutes later, I began to chat with another guy at the event. We chatted for several minutes, and when I was done talking with him, I looked back over to the couch where my wife and Chris were. They were both gone, and I figured they each went their own separate ways. I decided to check out by the pool to see if my wife was out there, but she was nowhere to be found. I then decided to check upstairs, and quietly made my way up the steps. There was already couples getting it on and the sound of moaning came from a few of the bedrooms that I passed.

I made my way down to the end of the hallway to the last bedroom. I could hear Chris talking and the door to his room was partially opened. I glanced in to see his swim suit down on the floor, along with another swim suit right next to it. I felt an instant rush of adrenalin, and I immediately recognized that it was my wife’s swimsuit.

She lay there naked on top of Chris’s bed. Gary was right about Chris’s young cock. It was extremely big and hard, and it towered over top of my wife. Chris then said to her, “Oh god, I had been wanting to fuck you all day long!”

Chris dropped his body on top of my wife’s and seconds later he pushed his big cock deep into her aroused pussy. He began to fuck her hard while I heard my wife cry out, “Oh god! Oh god!”

They went at it for a good few minutes, and my wife’s cries grew even louder. She was on the verge of cumming, and I felt a huge amount of arousal shoot through me at that exact moment. My wife hadn’t cum for me in months, and now this young stud had her right where he wanted.

Seconds later my wife screamed out like never before. Her body began to gyrate hard on the bed, and she had an extremely powerful orgasm all over the young man’s big cock. I was extremely jealous that a young man of only nineteen made her cum so easily. Minutes later Chris moved my wife onto all fours. She climbed up onto her elbows and pushed her gorgeous ass back towards him.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

He grabbed tightly onto each of her hips and once again rammed his huge cock back into her from behind. He fucked her hard and seconds later she began to cry out, "Oh god! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!”

My wife was on the verge of cumming again and she began to cry out, “Fuck me harder! Harder!”

Then, just seconds later, my wife screamed out again into another very intense orgasm. Chris was quite into it, and he continued to pound his manhood deeply into my wife for another few minutes. He then announced he was going to cum. He gave my wife several hard thrusts with his cock before pulling it from her aroused pussy. He then stroked hard on his cock before shooting several streams of cum all over my wife’s beautiful ass.

I then heard Chris say to her, “Did you enjoy that baby?”

“Oh god yes!” my wife replied back as she tried to regain her composure.

I then high tailed it out of there before being noticed. I quickly made my way back downstairs and waited for my wife to return. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen, and a short time later my wife made her way down the steps. She looked worn out and confused, and she walked over toward me. I said nothing to her about what I had seen, and she acted like nothing had happened.

My cock was hard all night long, and a few hours later Gary came outside by the pool and said to me, “You won’t believe what is going on inside?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked him.

“Your wife is on the couch making out with Chris!”

“Really? On the couch in front of everyone?” I said.

“Yeah, in front of everyone!” he replied back.

Gary and I quickly headed inside to see my wife and Chris kissing one another. Chris’s hands roamed about her lovely body, while my wife hands were wrapped around the back of his neck. She was still very aroused, and the alcohol made things that much worse.

A few minutes later, Chris slipped down his shorts. He pulled my wife’s head down onto his lap and my wife began to suck on his big cock in front of several people. Gary had a huge hard on and was quite excited watching my wife and Chris together.

Chris then pulled my wife’s swim suit bottoms down just enough so that everyone could see the bare cheeks of her gorgeous ass. A few minutes later Chris pulled my wife’s head up off his throbbing cock. He slid my wife’s bottoms off and had her climb on top of his cock as he sat on the couch. Gary and I watched, and my wife climbed up onto the couch and slid herself down onto the shaft of his cock. She began to fuck him with quite vigor, while Chris yanked down her top exposing her lovely breasts. She pulled his face against her lovely tits, and he began to suck hard on each of them while continuing to fuck her.

My wife rode hard on top of his cock for several minutes, until she couldn’t take it any longer. She began to cry out loudly into a powerful orgasm as she slithered herself all the way down onto his big cock. She was so turned on that she didn’t care that a small audience now had assembled to watch.

Chris rolled her off his cock a few minutes later and moved her onto her back. He slid her body to the edge of the couch and slid down onto his knees in front of her. He pulled my wife’s legs wide apart and rammed his young cock back into her again. My wife frantically began to cry out, and Chris fucked her hard for several minutes. She loved every second of it and her eyes closed periodically. She began to scream out minutes later into another mind blowing orgasm.

Chris then moved her down onto her knees. Her upper body rested on the couch, while her ass was pointed back toward Chris’s cock. He held firmly onto her hips and began to fuck her extremely hard from behind. My wife nearly lost it, and the sound of her crying out filled the living room. She felt his young big cock tear into her and minutes later she began to cry out, “Oh god! Fuck me!”

Several more people now had come from the outside to watch. The sound of pounding flesh could be heard throughout the living room, and Chris gave it to her good and hard. He had fucked my wife hard for a solid ten minutes from behind when he began to moan out. He pulled his cock from her aroused cunt and turned her around in front of him. She sat down on the floor in front of the couch and Chris moved his throbbing cock up against her face. My wife opened her mouth just for a second, and Chris immediately slid his cock deep inside it. He fucked her mouth for a good minute or two before he shot his load down her throat.

Everyone there, including Gary, was quite aroused with what they had just seen. I was in total shock, and my wife quickly grabbed her suit and scurried off to the restroom. She came back out minutes later, and we stayed for another thirty minutes or so before leaving. I can’t tell you how many men wanted her after that, and the thought of her taking on more men had my cock hard as a rock.

On the drive home, my wife apologized for her erratic behavior and wanted to know how many people had seen her with Chris. I told her quite a few, but that all of them were quite excited after that. I also told her that I had seen her with Chris earlier in the night up in his bedroom.

“You watched us?” she said.

“Yes! I got to say you looked so hot laying there giving into your inner desires with him. I hadn’t seen you act like that in years.”

That Monday at work Gary came up to me and said, “Man your wife was so hot the other night! Did she enjoy it?”

I tried to settle him down, but he was still quite thrilled about seeing my wife totally naked and being fucked by Chris. He then said to me, “There is another get together coming up. It would be great to see you guys there again!”

I didn’t give him an answer even though Gary kept on about it for the rest of the day. I tried to tell him that we weren’t swingers and that things had gotten a bit out of control the other night, but he wasn’t buying any of it.

The next few days, my wife and I talked exclusively about what had happened that night. I asked her if she wanted to go to the next event. It was still a few weeks away, and she admitted how turned on she was at the last event. She couldn't believe how taboo it was to do something you can't tell anyone else about. She admitted how much she had enjoyed Chris’s young cock that night.

“I don’t know what it was about his cock. The texture of it felt really different and the head of his cock was much bigger, but it was the size of his cock that added to my orgasm that much more.”

My wife didn’t rule out going again, and I told her how excited I got that night watching her being fucked in front of a small audience. Our own sex life soared over the next few weeks and with the next function only days away, I began to pester my wife about going. It wasn’t until the day before that she finally agreed to go. I can’t tell you how excited I was at that point, and I could hardly sleep that night in anticipation of the next day.

My wife felt more embarrassed than anything else as we met Ted and Carol once again. They told her that this is what these functions were all about and there was nothing to be ashamed about. She felt a bit more comfortable after that, and began to settle in with some of the others. My wife and I both had an agreement that day; we were free to seek out anyone we wished and that it was all about having a good time.

That evening my wife was the talk of the event. There were many men and even a few women who wanted to hook up with her and myself. Gary and his wife were also there, but Gary didn’t dare ask if he could hook up with my wife. I know he wanted to in the worse way, but I think we both knew it wouldn’t be a good idea.

The sun was just beginning to set, and that was when my wife and I noticed Chris. He instantly walked over toward my wife who stood there in tight jeans and a white buttoned up shirt. She looked hot and Chris definitely wanted her again as she and I chatted with another member, Dave.

Dave was a married forty year old who had been in the lifestyle of swinging for the past few years. After already a few margaritas, my wife began to flirt with both of the men. A short time later Dave brought up the idea of going upstairs and getting a room. My wife didn’t object, and the three of them headed off as I followed closely behind.

When we got to Chris’s room, the two of them began to seduce my wife. They removed her clothes and began to explore her lovely body with their hands. My wife felt a huge amount of arousal, and she felt each of them grope at her lovely tits along with her nicely curved ass. This went on for a few minutes before my wife began to undress each of them.

Dave’s cock wasn’t as big as Chris’s, but it was extremely thick. It was thicker and fatter than my own cock, and I knew it would stretch my wife’s pussy like never before. I sat off to the side watching and that was when Dave’s wife Lisa suddenly walked into the room. She looked over at her husband Dave with a smile and got down on her knees in front of me. She unzipped my pants and lowered then down to the floor, and she began to play with my aroused cock.

She gently squeezed it as I watched my wife sprawled out on the bed. Chris sat over the top of her head, holding firmly onto her arms while Dave had his head down in between her legs. He sucked hard on my wife’s pussy, and she began to let out one cry after another. She was quickly on the verge of cumming when all of a sudden her body began to squirm hard on the bed. Chris held her down tightly to the bed and seconds later she began to scream out loudly. A very powerful orgasm rip through her body leaving her begging for more.

Lisa now had my cock inside her mouth, and she teased the shaft of it with her tongue. I did everything in my power not to cum, and a few minutes later Dave slipped on top of my wife. He pushed his thick cock deep into my wife, and she let out one continuous cry. Her forty eight year old pussy was being stretched to its limits, and my wife cries grew louder by the second. He fucked her hard for several minutes, and my wife screamed out into another earth shattering orgasm a short time later.

Chris now took his turn and began to fuck my wife hard on the bed while Lisa continued to work over my cock. She was great at sucking cock, and she made sure I didn’t cum to early. Minutes later my wife cried out once again. She came hard all over Chris’s young cock, and now the two of them changed places again with one another.

This time my wife was on all fours, and her face was positioned toward me. Lisa continued to tease my cock with her warm mouth as her husband Dave pushed his cock into my wife from behind. He began to pound her with his cock from behind, and this caused my wife to scream out that much more. The look on her face was priceless, and she showed every motion possible. A few minutes later Chris took Dave’s place back behind my wife. He rammed his big cock deep inside her and he began to fuck her hard. My wife let out one scream after another, and I was now on the verge of cumming myself. A short time later my wife cried out into another earth shattering orgasm. My cock was throbbing hard, and Lisa now pulled down her shirt and wrapped her lovely tits around the shaft of my cock.

A few minutes later Chris yanked his cock from my wife’s pussy. He began to cum hard all over her beautiful ass while Dave stroked on his cock right next to her. Seconds later, Dave could no longer hold on, and he began to also cum hard all over my wife’s back and ass. That was all I needed to see, and I began to cum extremely hard in between Lisa’s tits.

All of us were exhausted, and my wife lay there motionless on the bed still quivering from the pounding that Chris and Dave had given her. They all left a short time later, leaving my wife and me alone in the bedroom. The two of them brought out the woman in her as she came harder than any other time in her life. It was a short time later when my wife and I left.

It has been a few months later and our sex life is better than ever. Our marriage is stronger today, and we can now build off that as we go forward. We have talked about going to another event, but for now we are happy with one another.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments