Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Par For The Course

"Can we play through?"

8
5 Comments 5
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My neighbor, Ken, from across the street ran over to see me. He said, "Can we talk, I am going crazy."

I thought he caught his wife, Cassandra cheating on him. It turns out to be just the opposite. Cassy was a package. She was fifty and looked thirty-five, blonde, 38 DD (E or F) breasts, and an ass where you could eat your lunch. She was 5'5" and 135 pounds with no fat, and everyone knew where Sandra carried her weight. She loved and was devoted to Ken.

On the surface, they were an average American couple. He was a contractor with his own construction company and she was the stay-at-home wife. They had grown kids and blended into the community. Ken told me that he and Cassy had traveled to Montana to visit family and play some golf. I had played golf with Ken a few times, he was an above-average golfer.

He told me that Cassy looked great in her golf/tennis outfit. It was a white knit low-cut scooped top with a matching micro skirt and panties. Ken said he was making good on the promise to take her golfing and teach her the game. She was a tennis advocate. There was a golf resort about twelve miles from where they were staying, four nine-hole courses set in the northern Rockies. Ken had played there before and knew the West course was farthest from the clubhouse. He also knew that most people did not like to play it because of the location. Most of the time, this course was deserted. So, Ken told me that the two of them had a 7:00 tee time and were the only golfers on the West course.

The first hole was a 145 yard-par three and they had the wind at their back. Cassy asked what to use and Ken said "7" but Sandra said that "6" was her lucky number. She did not have a smooth sing, but hit the ball into the air and the wind pushed the ball toward the green. The ball hit the front fringe of the green and bounced and rolled within six feet of the hole. Ken said that he just shook his head and got ready to his tee shot. Cassy asked what iron he was using and he said a "9" and she quipped a "69" on the first hole.

Ken's shot hit the back of the green and spun back toward the cup. He was twenty feet from the hole and putted first for "birdie". He sunk the ball in the dead center of the hole and felt great. Now, it was Cassy's turn and Ken said he went up behind her to help her line up the putt. As he got behind her, he felt her huge tits and was getting a full erection. Cassy wiggled her ass against his hard-on and putted for her birdie. She made it as it went in the back door of the cup. Ken said that she was so excited that she was jumping up and down. Ken stated that her tits were bouncing all over the place. What a great mental picture for me.

The next two holes were golfing disasters and then they were ready for the fourth hole. Ken drove the ball down the right side of the fairway, but Cassandra hooked her shot in the wooded area. Ken told her to take a drop and play another ball. She said, "No I'm going to find my ball" and headed into the woods. They had found numerous lost balls and finally her ball.

As she bent over to pick up the ball, Ken said it was too much for him. He went up behind her, grabbed her ass, and slid his hand in the front of her panties. Cassy started to shutter and said she loved it. Ken said he began to rub her clit and she told him that he had four hours to stop.

He worked away under her thong and begin to feel the wetness of her shaved cunt. I said to Ken that he did not have to share this with me.

Ken said that I was a professional writer and who else could he share the story with. Right, I've got two master's degrees ( US History and Psychology) and six hours of college English about forty years ago, and he thinks I am an author of fine literature.

Ken continued to tell me that he was fingering his wife. First one finger and as she loosened up, fingers two and three followed. Cassy was rolling and grinding her hips and ass against Ken's rod. She was telling Ken with the greatest sexual vulgarity to come out of a woman's mouth, how she was feeling. Cassy started to cum not once quickly, but three times in a row, as she shoved her fingers into her cunt and then into her mouth. They came out of the woods and there was still no one around.

The fifth hole was much like the fourth. Ken stated that he purposely hooked his tee shot into the woods and Cassy hit a dribbler down the middle. They got into the cart to search for Ken's ball. Once in the tall grass and woods, Cassy grabbed Ken's cock, dropped to her knees, and began sucking his cock. Ken told me it was fantastic. She pulled down her top and began to tit fuck him between those glorious mounds of flesh. Ken said he was thrusting his cock between her tits while she would suck it on the upstroke. He said that this went on for about fifteen minutes before he started to cum. Ken said when he started to cum that Cassandra swallowed the majority of the load and the rest became a facial for her. Ken then quoted Willie Nelson, " She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose."

Ken was spent and could barely finish the round of golf. As they got back to the SUV, she informed Ken that she had not cum enough. She told Ken to get in and drive as she climbed in and laid down in the back.

Cassandra told him to adjust the rearview mirror and that she was going to give him a show while he drove back. From her purse, she produced a vibrator and began fucking herself. As she drove she became more engrossed in her fucking herself with the vibrator. Ken told me that he got rock hard again as his wife was satisfying herself again and again. She was talking filthy dirty in order to intensify her pleasure.

Ken said he was having a hard time keeping the car on the mountain and began yelling at her to, "Fuck her pussy, ram that vibrator into your cunt, and make yourself cum, you cum slut." Cassandra let out a blood-curdling scream, shook, and then had a smile of contentment on her sweet face.

Cassandra said, "That was great and we should play golf more often." Ken told me that he could not keep the story to himself and had to tell someone.

It was an amazing nine holes of golf. It just was not a round for the Golf Channel.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments