Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Like There Is No Tomorrow

"The invitation came several weeks ago and I carefully planned my strategy."

39
19 Comments 19
34.4k Views 34.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story


My neighbor's 20 year old son, Michael, is the most beautiful young man I have ever seen. He has dark, curly hair and big dimples. He has such an innocent face but I have watched when he is swimming and sunning naked in their back yard with friends. There is nothing innocent about him.

Furthermore, I have seen him watch me. Not that I am beautiful or young but I have other ways that draw the attention of the men around me. It is obvious to them that I love them and find them all endlessly fascinating and sexy in their own way. There is a great deal of appeal in that.

I got the invitation to the annual "Spring Fling" cocktail party a few weeks ago and began to make my plans. This was my opportunity to entice Michael and I planned to take every advantage of it.

My dress was a coral-tinted sheath made of a very soft fabric. Not a sexual dress but sexy just the same. My shoes were nude colored high heels that showed my legs to perfection. My jewelry was simplicity itself... a perfect pearl necklace and earrings. Underneath it all I wore a white lace bra, a garter belt and sheer nude stockings. You may notice that I did not mention panties at all.

I arrived at the party and was served a glass of wine. Then I began my walk through the house. Michael was in the living room chatting with a group of neighbors. I came in and spoke to the group and walked through as if I was on my way to the patio and brushed close to my quarry. I lowered my hand and lightly brushed my fingers over his cock. The touch was so light that it could have been seen as an accident.... but of course it wasn't.

The conversation on the patio was entertaining and I chatted for a moment.

Michael came out and said, "Can I get another glass of wine for anyone or send out more food?"

His words were to the group but his eyes were on me.

"I will go get my own glass of wine but you can escort me," I said as I laid my hand on his chest and walked by.

He turned to follow me and as he walked behind me I stopped suddenly to pick up a fallen napkin. He ran into me and I could feel his cock straining against his pants.

As I stooped down to pick up the napkin my eyes were at the same level as his zipper. I looked up to see his reaction at having my mouth so close to his erection and heard a quiet moan.

Oh yes, he would never be able to resist me.

About that time his mother came to the door. She understood it all in one glance.

"Michael can you please go to the kitchen and ask Jane to bring out more wine?"

It was obvious that she was very nearly sending her "child" to his room and I saw the flush rise from his neck to his cheeks.

I stood up slowly and faced the mama bear.

"Trish, I can go do that for you so Michael can entertain out here."

My smile was bright and I took the half step back that caused my body to brush against him.

She seem mollified that I was leaving his vicinity and turned to go.

I looked brightly into his eyes, gave him a smile and rested my hand on his belt buckle.

"Just imagine as I walk away, Michael. I am not wearing any panties. I dressed this way just for you."

I felt his hand run lightly over my butt as he tried to determine if I was telling him the truth. All he felt was the garter belt.

He leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Come upstairs to the third door on your left. I will wait."

"Let me come with you now... the wine can wait," I said.

He led and I had to follow because desire was beginning to rage in my body.

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

I could feel the gathering moisture on my panty-less lips. The juiciness began to leak down the inside of my thighs.

When we got upstairs he surprised me because he pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me with skill and passion. He pulled up the front of my dress and touched my slit softly, hesitantly, feeling my wetness.

I unfastened his pants. His cock was very big and very full and the pre-cum was gathering on the head.

I had to taste him and brought my finger to my mouth and sucked in my finger. I suddenly realized I did not just want to taste his cock it had become a necessity.

I knelt front of this green boy and slowly took him all the way into my mouth and slid back off. I worshipped his cock, this young and wonderful thing by laying my face against his rigid length..

I tickled his balls and then the area right behind them ever so lightly and began to kiss and lick and bite his tummy and his thighs. I took his balls into my mouth one at a time and took the broad head back into my mouth for just a moment.

Standing back up I knew he could see the wet spot where my knees had been because so much wetness had leaked down my legs. We pulled up the hem of my dress, he moved closer and slid his cock between my legs, not inside me yet just between my thighs as he felt the wetness transfer to his cock and run down his balls.

It ran further down my legs and into my high heels.

I spread my legs a little and he slid that marvelous cock inside me. I very nearly came as it rubbed over my clit.

It was a magical, marvelous moment and I discovered that he knew very well what to do.

He began to fuck me against the wall as he fought against his need to cum inside my tight, hot sheath. He fucked me harder and faster picking up one of my legs to get a better angle. My heels lifted me higher than my bare feet would have so he had excellent access to my pussy.

Being mindful of the fact that there was a party in this house, I tried not to get too loud but it was harder and harder to be silent.

His hand moved to my breast pinching through the dress as he fucked me with youthful enthusiasm. He fucked me and I came all over him squirting juice in a wonderful way.

"I want want to play with your piercings," he said (and I did love that he was playing with my piercings through my dress.) "I could do more if they were exposed."

"Mmmm, but we are at a party. We must observe the social norms."

He laughed and whispered in my ear, "Fuck social norms and just fuck me."

He fucks me harder and harder and I know I must cum soon because of his hand on my breast and the other one on my butt.

"Oh my goodness, Michael, so awesome."

He was ready to cum as well and we gave one another permission and tried not to yell with the sheer joy of that moment.

The pressure of the spurting cum at the top of my puss was almost like a vibration inside me. It was warm and wet and filled me full.

We finished quickly both of us sweating and breathing hard and our clothes in disarray. It added to the decadence of fucking with people drinking and eating and having normal conversations all over the house.

His mouth kissed my neck as I leaned my head against the wall and we stood there breathing hard. My leg still wrapped around his ass.

"Oh yes, that was nice."

Published 
Written by LauraLee_sugah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments