Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Personal Sex Education

"I learn how to love from my sex education teacher."

14
2 Comments 2
41.7k Views 41.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
When I was a senior in highschool I was the smart kid. The one with the best grades, proudest parents, and the most likely to succeed. The only thing I didn't succeed in was girls. I tried my best but I was always a little awkward around girls, especially attractive girls.

When I was little my father passed away so I was raised by my mother most of my childhood and because of that, I lacked a father figure, someone to teach me the basics of sports, school, and women. My mother tried but she couldn't fill the hole that my father's loss left.

I guess I should describe myself. I was about 5'9'' and 165lbs in highschool with a slightly athletic build, nice eyes and pretty nice sized cock(7 inches). I wasn't very into sports, more into band and golf but I still kept in pretty good shape. I was also in the lead for valedictorian so my virginity was still staying strong.

At our highschool, the sex education classes are split into groups of three students so the class can be more specifically tailored to the students. Our teacher was Mrs.Quirin, a hot blonde teacher who was also the school counselor. She was about 5'5'', had great boobs, large hips, and a perfect ass. She also wore pants that fit her ass extremely tightly.

The first day of Sex Ed., Conner, a basketball player, John, a football player, and I were grouped together. Mrs.Quirin started asking us some questions about what we knew about sex. Talking about condoms and STD's for awhile she then asked how many of us have had sex. Conner and John both raised their hands but I didn't because I was still a virgin. Mrs.Quirin looked at me funny and then started talking to us about how to get a girl horny. She said," All you have to do to get in a girls pants is to treat her right and be able to find her clitoris." She then winked at me.

"I'm going to give you guys a demonstration on how to treat a women right and make her experience the most intense pleasure possible," she said. She grabbed my hand and told me to start undressing her. I looked at her inquisitively and asked her why. She then said,"Do you want to stay a virgin forever?" I shook my head no. I slowly took off her sweater and then her tank top. She had on a very tight, light blue bra that was struggling to contain her perfect breasts.

I stared in wonderment at her tight bra, her little nipples trying to escape. I looked into her eyes for a sign that she wanted me to continue and she nodded. I quickly undid her bra and started to fondle her breasts. Her breasts felt like tight, warm globes of flesh that were designed to be held in my hands. Her tiny nipples were rock hard, so I lightly pinched them.

"Ohhh. That feels so good!" she said.

I slowly put my mouth onto her sweet light colored nipples and started sucking, Mrs. Quirin squirmed in delight.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

I started to rub my hand over back and then she met my lips in her mouth and we passionately kissed for a few minutes. Mrs.Quirin then stood up and took off her skirt. She was now standing in front of us in just her light blue panties.

Behind me I could hear that Conner and John were both masturbating.

I grabbed onto Mrs.Quirin and started to run my hands all over her. My hands travelled from her delicate lips, to her perfect breasts, her bullet-like nipples, her tight/taut chest, her wide, womanly hips, and finally my hands rested over her panty-clad pussy mound.

"Ohhh!! My god, keep going, take them off!" Mrs. Quirin said. So I turned her around, and with her ass facing me I started to lower her panties. I could smell her sweet womanhood and I couldn't even believe how wet she was.

I started kissing her ass cheeks and I slowly reached my hands around her ass and cupped her mound. She started to moan and squirm. I slowly began to rub my index finger from the base of her slit to the top, applying just enough pressure to feel how wet she was. When my finger brushed against her clitoris Mrs.Quirin arched her back in pleasure and started to moan.

I slowly inserted one finger into Mrs.Quirin's pussy, arching it back into her g-spot. I rubbed my pussy in her pussy collecting her sweet honey juices and then I removed the finger and brought it to my my lips, tasting a women's juices for the first time in my life.

"Yes! Oh my god!" Mrs.Quirin said.

Excited by how I was making her feel so good, I slapped her ass and then turned her around. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and we started passionately making out for awhile until I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to eat her out, her womanhood was absolutly dripping with her pussy juices.

I started to leave small kisses around her thighs for awhile and then I dove in. I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, slowly teasing open her lips. I then began to alternate between flicking her clitoris with my tongue and darting my tongue into her wet hole.

Mrs.Quirin screamed out in pleasure as she reached a ground-shattering orgasm. "Stick your cock inside my tight pussy right now!"

I couldn't resist, so I unzipped my pants and she grabbed my hard seven inch long uncircumsized penis and guided it to the entrance to her pussy. Her pussy was radiating warmth and was extremely inviting. I couldn't take in anymore and I plunged my cock into her pussy.

Right as my cock bottomed out in her pussy, and as Mrs.Quirin was screaming out in pleasure the door opened and in walked a startled girl wearing a cheerleader outfit. Her name was Danny and she was Mrs.Quirins daughter.

Stay tuned for the next episode. Comments and tips welcome as this is my first story.

Published 
Written by Ekocekoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments